- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Just some roleplay. Leave a review if you have any questions or comments!

Author's Chapter Notes:

( Not gonna have the best grammar because I"m not editting it. Just going to put a hypen between our posts. I begin it, then we take turns. )

Andrea hummed to herself as she shut the bathroom door and locked it. Her friend Triston was coming over, and they were going to go Who-Knows-Where. The mall maybe, catch a show. He was one of her best friends, and honestly, the only Anthro person she knew as more than just an acquaintance. If she were being completely honest with herself, that's probably the reason she ever talked to him to begin with. Not that she came to regret that decision, but her inner circle was mostly a gang of human girls, most of Asian descent like herself. That made Triston relatable. Her parents were from Korea, but she was born in America, thus American. But everyone asked her to read japanese or chinese or teach them to use chopsticks. People could be insensitive to those that were different, and Anthros weren't an exception to the rule.

She flashed a smile at herself in the mirror, a habit of hers. She wasn't vapid enough to believe herself the most beautiful person in the world, but she did work hard to be pretty. Going on runs, showering and brushing her teeth daily, eating right. Squinting her eyes, she zoned in on a stray eyebrow hair. She shook her head, then quickly opened the medicine cabinet to grab a pair of tweezers.

Meanwhile downstairs, a Husky Anthro named Triston had just arrived and was standing at the frontdoor, laptop in tow.

-


Triston would hum the theme of pokemon as he walks down the sidewalk heading to your house, laptop in hand and flowers in another  he had met andrea a long while ago, and had slowly bonded to her over time, until that bond turned into a crush, he had bought flowers to give to her on the way down to her house, and had groomed his fur to be extra fluffed up and no dirt at all. he wanted this to be perfect, he didnt want anything to go wrong when he asked.
he slowly approached to her door shaking in place holding the flowers and a love letter, then reaches to hit the door bell, as it chimes he starts to pale up extremely nervous of what she was going to say.

-

Triston would wait nervously for the span of two minutes before hearing the sound of footsteps rushing to the door. There was a pause, probably Andrea checking the peephole to confirm who it was, then the jingle of the door being unlocked. As soon as it opened, he would realize that it was -not- Andrea at the door. Instead it was someone who looked very much like her, but perhaps four inches shorter. Andrea herself was petite and shorter than Triston, and while this girl was even shorter than that, she was just a tiny bit bigger around the bosom and hips. Kristen, Andrea's sister.

The sixteen year old girl rolled her eyes, then shouted as loud as she could, "Andrea your boyfriend is here!" Cringe-worthy humor, the brat only said it to embaress the guy. She looked him up and down, then smirked, "Hey Triston. Bring me anything? My sister's in the shower."

In pink pajamas and white socks, Kristen would head back through the living room, turning to make sure Triston was coming inside and closing the door behind him.(edited)

-

Triston would jitter as the door finally opens, then looks down to see Kristen, her sister, he absolutely despised her. she always had acted up or like a brat whenever he was wither her. "Oh.... its you..." Triston lets out a groan, and walks in "no... nothing for you..." He says as he hides the flowers and card in his laptop bag, then puts the easy lock of 2435 on it, the sister wouldn't know this lock but Andrea would, as he had told her a while back.

He comes in and sets his stuff down on the table "Oh, ill just wait i guess... and dont you try anything" he says with a blush after she yelled out to Andrea.
Triston had never trusted the girl so when sitting he sat on the opposite side of the room. he was wearing what looked like jeans from affar but where comfy pants, and his usual black and blue jacket.

-

Upstairs Andrea had already stripped down and turned on the shower. She pulled out her iphone, opening up Pandora, and waited for her spherical wireless speaker to connect via bluetooth. She smiled as she heard the familiar do-do-do-DO of the speaker turning on, followed by a Selena Gomez song starting up. Feintly she picked up on her sister's voice announcing Triston's arrival, but she shrugged it off. He could wait, it wouldn't be the first time nor the last.

She turned the volume all the way up, knowing her parents were gone for the next month of summer, and so there was no one to yell at her for being too loud. Tossing her phone on a shelf, she reached out into the shower the test the water. It was hot, but not quite scalding, steam rising from the bottom of the tub already. Perfect.

Grinning, she stepped back in front of the mirror again, checking herself out. Selfconciously she would lift her own breasts, imagining them a cup bigger, perkier, then she would make goofy puckering duckfaces. Blah. Everyone hates how they look to some degree or another. She shrugged with a small frown, then took a few steps before entering the shower and closing the curtain behind her.

Downstairs Triston would hear the music playing and realize he had at least twenty minutes before she would be coming back. As he sat on a very comfortable and somewhat expensive looking couch, Kristen turned on the tv from the recliner. She was sitting with her legs crossed, browsing through Netflix.

"I wish they hadn't taken Teen Wolf off." She looks at Triston, then grins, "But I guess you don't like shows like that, huh? Being a teen dog and all." From his experience, Kristen wasn't racist against Anthros, she was simply trying to get under his skin.

Kristen hopped up, then headed off to the kitchen, not bothering to offer to get Triston anything.

-

Triston sit on the couch, as he has had many times before and let out a small sigh as he hears the music turn on. "oh boy.... this will be a while"  he  looks at kristen as she browse through netflix wondering what she would watch.

He slowly pulls out a 3ds and puts in headphones, starting to hum and play his games on it avoiding eye contact with kristen then groans even more as she makes her insult "You... are just... ugh...." he sighs and goes back to watching the 3ds and playing his game, turning the music up as loud as he can to drown out the noise of the annoying little brat.

-

There was no magical flash, no crackling noise, no thunderstorm or black smoke wrapping itself around Triston. One minute he's on the couch playing his 3ds, and in the blink of an eye, he's lying down on his back in an alien landscape.  Everything is dark, and for a moment there is the suspicion that perhaps he's gone blind. Overheard and stray beams of light, eliminating that fear, but not explaining how he suddenly arrived in this foreign cave that expanded forever in any direction. He would eventually hear a distant booming of something huge crashing down, as if mountains were crumbling.

Kristen had taken all of two minutes to carouse the kitchen before returning to the living room with her icecream sandwich. She pressed play The Office, something her sister loved to watch and she had just started getting into, when she noticed the clothes on the couch.

Weird.

She raised her voice, "Hey Triston?"

She waited a minute, and after no reply, she sighed dramatically, paused her show and stepped towards the couch. "Triston?" She had turned her head towards the stairs, thinking he had fled to Andrea's room, then turned back towards the clothing.

She lifted the jacket up, revealing pants and everything. She shook the jacket out a bit, raising it up, then turned towards the stairs again. No sign of him. She brought the jacket closer, then sniffed it. It smelled like him. A hidden smirk painted across her face, she quickly balled up the rest of the clothing and dumped it on the floor.

"You can't just leave your clothes lying around, this isn't your house, and I'm not your maid."

She was still yelling at 'Triston' who she believed to be upstairs as she moved all his stuff onto the floor. Little did she know that by shaking his jacket, she had actually dislodged the now super tiny husky onto the hardwood floor.

-

i let out a yelp as i am shrunken down to about the size of a tic tac, and look around and can see nothing, going into panic and flailing rather rapidly "WHAT HAPPEND! I CANT SEE! I CANT SEE! KRISTEN HELP!' he yells until he hears the booming sound of her simply walking back, and gulps terrified of whats to come. he feels that the jacket was picked up and lets out another yelp utnil he is flunged out of the jacket, now naked as his clothes didnt shrink with him, he screams as he falls to the hardwood floor expecting this to be when he meets his end, then as he hits the floor making a tiny dink noise. that no one could proably hear. he gets up dumbfounded by the events the finally looks up and see's the now, to him giant kristen and panics backing up.. "W-WHAT DID YOU DO!" he screams with all his might at her compeltly unaware that she cant hear, or see him.

-

Kristen reached down, grabbed Triston's laptop bag and turns to plop down on the couch in very unladylike fashion. Fidgeting, one leg crosses over the other, her socked foot bobbing up and down as she messed with the lock on the bag. She muttered under her breath, oblivious to the fact that the bag's owner could hear everything she said in her booming voice, "Why put a lock on a bag? Stupid.."

Frustrated, she tosses the bag back down onto the couch, stood up and hurried upstairs to Andrea. Opening the door without knocking she would begin, "Hey, what's the big idea with-"

She blinked, having expected him to be in here. Nope, empty. In a matter of minutes she would search all of the house, from her room to her parents' room and then head back into the living room. Placing her index finger to her lips, she would quickly open the front door and look around.

"What the hell? Why did he leave all his stuff here?"

She shook her head, then went back to 'her' recliner and pressed play on the remote.

-

he continues to scream at her for as long as she was down here "DOWN HERE" he watches her then as she goes upstairs he tries to find a way to get her attention. he looks around then climbs atop a clean clothes of laundry, atop a white bra. hopping that his distinct black and blue fur would blend out and she would notice. he starts to flail his arms "HELP! HELP ME PLEASE!" he jumps up and down.

he then slowly sits after a good 15 minutes of this and starts to cry, confused, and scared "w-what happend! SOMEONE HELP ME! I DONT WANT TO NEVER BE SEEN AGAIN!' he yells in anger and sadness. he contemplates on his life choices for the moments that he is there, regreting he never told andrea how he had felt, for all he knows, he thinks hes going to die at this size with no one ever finding, or helping him..

-

It was perhaps half an hour before Andrea finally came downstairs, dressed in tight jeans, converse, and a plain white tee hidden underneath a giant fluffy red hoodie that threatened to swallow her up.  She looked around, confused for a minute, "Trist get tired of waiting?"

Kristen just nodded her head, eye glued to the tv screen.

Andrea huffed just a little bit, knowing her sister to be the most annoying person on the face of the earth. "When?"

She picked up her cellphone to check for messages but there weren't any. She contemplated texting him, asking why he blew her off, but she didn't want to ever come close to being a needy friend. His loss, whatever. Instead she texted her friend Margot, a ginger girl she'd been friends with since last summer. :: Doing anything today? ::

Making her way across the living room, she almost tripped over a pile of clean laundry on the floor. Making an annoyed grunting sound, she scoffs at her sister, "Hey, this isn't where laundry goes."

Kristen stuck her tongue out, then attempted to throw her ice cream sandwich wrapper at her sister, the snack itself having been gone for fifteen minutes now. Instead, the wrapper slowly drifted towards Andrea and as fate would have it, cover up the tiny Triston, sticky-side down.

His world would soon become blanketed by sticky vanilla ice cream remnants and chocolate crumbs ranging from basketball sized to bigger than he himself.

-

Triston would notice Andrea and start flailing from her as she approached the pile of laundry, he'd yell and scream to no avail then see her massive foot about to hit the pile and backs away in a panic, barely missing meeting his end to the person he loves foot. He gets up slowly, dazed from the rumble then looks up at the giant wrapper coming towards him and runs, he cannot outrun it and is covered by it hidden to everyone, as he was smothered in the massive sea of vanilla ice cream.
He would look around underneath the massive wrapper slowly walking around then eventually tripping over a massive crumb, tho this itself didn't hurt, he slowly starts to cry, slowly breaking down from the whole situation, whilst his laptop lies on the couch by Andrea.

-

*Kristen rolled her eyes as the wrapped missed her sister entirely, the got up. "Fiiine." She paused her show, leaned forward and grabbed the pile of clothes from off the floor and headed upstairs.

Andrea took the opportunity to snatch up the remote and sit down on the couch, immediately changing the channel. As she mused between watching Supernatural reruns or starting a new show, the nearby laptop bag caught her eye.

Why would he leave that there?

Chewing on her lower lip, Andrea grabbed the bag, unlocked it and opened it up. She saw the flowers and the card sitting on top. Her gut wrenched and she had a new understanding for why Triston had probably left. She took the flowers out, laid them on the coffee table, then read the card. A few times, actually. It wasn't Hallmark, it was an authentic love letter. It was in that moment that she realized..

.. That she could never reciprocate those feelings. She just didn't like him like that. It would be heartbreaking for him, and she wondered how to best let him down. Would he be angry, upset? Would he ever want to talk to her again? She sighed, then took the flowers, card and bag upstairs to her room, where she turned around and locked the door.

Kristen, on the other hand, had just laid the laundry down on the edge of her bed, knowing the Andrea would be hogging the living room tv all day if she wasn't going outside with Triston any more. The little wrapper fluttered, catching her attention, and she grabbed it in her right hand, turned it around, and licked the remaining sweets off of it. Grinning childishly, she crumbled it up and tossed it in her mostly empty trash bin. That's when she saw it.

In the middle of her bra was a black dot. Crumbs from her sandwich. Being alone and not caring if it was gross, she simply lifted her bra to her mouth, then licked the ice cream up. She could barely feel it in her mouth, but it was there. A tiny little crumb, balled up and basically flavorless. She eyed the new 'clean' bra, and made sure it was empty save for the temporary wet spot.

Sighing, she laid down on her bed, and looked for her wii mote, settling to watch her show on her much smaller tv. Stupid Triston ruining everything. He did smell good though. She would never admit it, but she always had had a thing for him.

It's why she teased him so much. Well, partly because he was a dumb boy, but also because she liked dumb boys.

Subconsciously she twirled the little speck in her mouth a bit, covering it in spit and sloshing it from cheek to cheek. After a moment she wrinkled her nose, pressing it and her tongue against the roof of her mouth. A crumb would have dissolved by now, crumbled into tinier bits and been gone. What was this?

A seed maybe? It felt.. weird. She couldn't quite grasp the texture, and as she turned her show on, she would move it about her mouth in active curiosity.*


-


He would panic as he feels the laundry rise, and is knocked over by it, lying on the bra continuing to break down. His tail not moving from fear alone. He then let's out a oof as the laundry drops down then looks at Kristen trying yo get her attention as she was distracted, then sees her pick up the bra yelling in rejoice as you pick it up thinking you had notice him, then he see's it...

He tries backing away from her ever approaching tounge crying and screaming for help "n-no! Not like this!" He cries as he is licked up on too your tounge and tries kicking and flailing as he is subdued by your saliva unable to move any more, crying as she plays with him "please.... No..."

-

*It was torture for little Triston. Kristen's mouth aboslutley reeked of aged vanilla, chocolate and whatever else smells were lurking from the back of her throat. The heat would reach oven temparatures, there would be little air, he would feel like he was almost drowning in bubbly spit, and worse her tongue was a bully. This massive house sized spongey object attacking him, bouncing him from left to right, smooshing his face into her pallette or pressing him against the roof of her mouth. It was hell.

Perhaps a tiny bit of him enjoyed it. He did have his kinks, his own personal desires, and as much as he might dislike Kristen, it's hard to remain bashful around a girl who is sucking on your entire body.

His downstairs felt like it had a mind of it's own, and he didn't care if this was some giant lizard monster or Kristen the bratty teenager. It was in heaven. Sometimes it felt like it was going to be ripped off, and despite the pain, that only made things hotter. It was soaking wet, hot to the touch and being squeezed over and over alongside the rest of Triston's body.

Perhaps he even had a release, perhaps not. She'd never be able to tell either way.

It was a dual experience of pleasure and pain.

Instead, she was simply watching her show. Jim pranked Dwight, Michael said something inappropriate and there was a heartwarming scenario before it was over. She smiled, pressed the 'next' button, then wiggled her toes, wondering if they were about to go numb from having sat on the bed crosslegged for too long.(edited)
Waiting for the loading screen, Kristen's mind returned to the thing in her mouth. She had forgotten all about it for the half hour she was entertained, but now she was curious about the seed thing. It was almost a person, had a person five limbs instead of four. She grinned at the laughable thought. Tiny people living in her walls, falling into her icecream. Kinda serves them right if they got caught stealing food from her, right?

It was a secret fascination she had always had. Smooshing bugs, eating ants and whatnot. She was half tempted to swallow this thing and pretend it was a Borrower or something, only much smaller.

Instead, she spit it into her hand to see what it was exactly.

That's when her eyes enlarged.

Oh.. My.. God...

Andrea, in her own room, had actually cracked open Triston's laptop, checking his facebook and completly invading his personal space. That might annoy him, but he wasn't here and would never know anyways. She was looking for a clue, as if she might uncover something that explained why he had run off, or even his plans for the day.

Finding nothing, she instead hit the History button on his browswer, and immediately raised a brow in surprise. He sure googled 'giantess' a lot. Weird.

Nosey, Andrea would open several of the visited websites into different tabs and stare at the pictures, read the stories, and get all the more confused along the way. What is this?*

-

He would try gripping to her tounge as he is swirled about in the endless torment of her mouth, praying for it to just end. He keeps pushing against it as she keeps going until twenty minutes in he gives up. He lies there accepting it, slowly blushing as his member slowly rises, and tries to hold it back, but he does indeed unload on too her tounge and sits there letting her push him around then finally yelps as he is spat out on too her hand and finally looks up at her, as she goes wide eyed, he's crying and screaming "d-down here!"

-

Kristen begins breathing faster and faster, almost hyperventilating. She shakes her head, squints her eyes and leans in close, now having plucked Triston between her thumb and index finger.

That's not a person.

Nope.

They don't make people this small. It's wishful thinking.

She looks again, taking in all of him. His arms are pinched against the rubbery albeit strong flesh of her fingers, allowing her to eye him without regard of his privacy. She turns him upside down, right side up, holds him above her head, then brings him back to eye level.

"Triston?"

How could this have happened? What does she do now?  Is this? Is this the answer to her prayers? Was he shrunk down just for her, to be her's forever? She smirks, large white teeth glistening.

"Well, gonna say anything?"

She could see his mouth moving but no words came out, at least not any she could hear. "Trist, answer me. Why did you do this? Is this supposed to be a prank?  And why were you in my food! Did you.. want to be eaten?"


Andrea, just down the hall, was still going through Triston's website history. It was a fetish. A mixture of giant girls, human or anthro, shrinking down tiny people. Most of them had boys a little over three inches tall, in cages or being held in a palm, or stuffed in their bosom.

She shook her head, muttering, "Weirdo.." under her breath. She then began googling 'giantess fetish' and learning new terms for various things. Some people wanted to be stepped on, shoved up someone's butt, snorted up a nose like a booger, or even eaten. Don't they know these things would kill them? Super weird, but also fascinating to think that there are people out there like this.

She should mention it to him, see what happens. Just say, "Stepped on a gummybear today. It was awesome," just to see if she could make him squirm nervously.

'Yeah.. I know your secrets now you big goofball.'

-

His breath gets faster as yours does, extremly nervous. He the yelps more as she pinches him up of her palm trying to call for help, she would notice I was crying.

Andrea would however notice through all of his searches, they all were mainly labeled gentle.

"Yea its me! Please please help" he screams then goes  pale as you think he wants to be eaten, realizing she can't hear me he trys to use sign language as he was avid in it.. then as she makes her final remark, she doesn't get any squirms, but him passing out finally from him not being able to take all that he is going through.

-

Kristen would shake him from left to right as he went limp. Come on, wake up you tiny turd. Her nose would wrinkle in frustration, her lips pulling to the right, scrunched up. She sighed, recounting the facts, "So.. you get naked in my house, then shrink yourself down and jump in my icecream. That's vore, right? Yeah, I know all about that."

She shook him again,  then fell back onto her pillow, allowing Trist to drop into the palm of her warm hand. "Maybe. I mean, I could be projecting. Now I'm talking to myself, and for all I know this is just a dream."
If this is a dream, I could just eat him. Right? She shook the thought away. Eat your sister's friends and they can't be your tiny little toys any longer. Besides, he might be a victim of happenstance.

She would sit back up, then nudge the little dog until he came to, waking up in the center of her palm. One huge brown eye would lean in close, "Answer me honestly or I'm throwing you in the garbage. Did you do this on purpose?"

-

As he slowly wake up he looks up at her dazed and scared then finally falling back coming to terms, he covers his ears as her booming voice nearly knocks him over then he signs as well as he can shaking "NO ME SCARED ME" he whimpers hoping she gets the message.
"NO EAT ME PLEASE" he continues to sign terrified.

-

Kristen blinked. What the hell was that? She shook her massive head, "Just nod for yes, shake your head for no. Don't be subtle, you pervert."

Meanwhile, Andrea was deep into Giantess territory, finding videos and interviews with girls like Katelyn Brooks. She had paid no attention to the exact search terms Triston had used, but instead was hit by the full spectrum. It seemed there was a little something in it for everyone.

"Trist, you are one weird weird guy."

-

He gulps and shakes, looking up at her, she could see him shaking tremendously, even from her point of view, it was obvious. He was absolutely terrified, and still crying.

-

Kristen grinned wide, loving the way he looked up at her. Like she was something to fear. The power went to her head for all of ten seconds before she rolled her eyes, "Calm down, Jesus."

She looked around, then slipped off her bed and went downstairs, not stopping until she was in the kitchen.

"So... you didn't do it. Did Andrea do it?"

She eyed up, sitting in her palm still, waiting for a response.

-

He points to his mouth in a panic trying to tell her he can't be heard by her then yells, as loud as his cords allows him "GET ANDREA FOR HELP" he looks at her still shaking then lies down griping to her hand, as much as he hated it, he felt much safer this close to her.

-

Kristen shook her head, "No, I'll put you back in my mouth later, not right now. Pervert. I knew that's what this was about. You know you're like two years younger than me, right? You're robbing the cradle."

She grinned again, absorbing the presumed flattery for a moment before continuing, "Really though, stop doing that. It's yes or now. Nod your head for yes, shake it for no. Did Andrea do this?"

-

He shakes his head rapidly, then he looks up at her still crying then gets on his knees. He begs for her to not hurt him and bring him to Andrea, he looks up at you, his fur drenched, and soging him down, he eventually just lies there.


 

Chapter End Notes:

( Any interest in this kind of thing? I know it's not the same as writing out a story, but I've always been more of a lurker anyways. )