- Text Size +

After three days with a fever that didn't seem to go away, Andres decided to check in at the hospital. He was shivering and had to wait for two hours filling his forms before he passed in the waiting room.

Andres woke up a little bit disoriented and feeling cold. He was in a white room with a small window to his left, there was a tv in a high corner and he was laying in a bed in the middle of the room. Looking out the window, he noticed it was already day. He also noticed that he wasn't wearing his normal clothes, but a robe and had an IV conected to his right arm.

After a few minutes of trying to remember how he got there, he tried to stand up and look for a blanket. Sadly he was too weak to do so and fell back down, laying on his back.

Just as he did so, the door opened. "Oh, please, don't try to stand up. Just lay down." He turned to the door and saw a beatiful redheaded girl, her waivy hair reaching a little below her shoulders. She had full red lips and big round green eyes, which where kindly looking at him. "I'm glad you finally woke up, the doctor wanted to ask you some questions before she left", she said. 

"How long was I out?" he asks. "It's been about 8 hours since you passed out in the waiting room. We were really woried about you and we still are, your fever doesn't seem to go away. Your temperature has already dropped a bit but it is till above average and...", she stopped as she noticed he was shaking. "Oh god, you are still shaking. Don't worry, I'll get you another blanket. I'll be back as soon as I can." She smiled at him, and then walked to the door. While she did so, Andres noticed her perky round ass.  She suddenly turned around and added, "is there anything else you'd like?" Andres blushed a bit wondering if she noticed him looking at her butt, "some water would be nice." "Ok", she said and then winked at him before leaving the room.

While he was left alone, he wondered if she had been the one to change him into his robes. This thought made him blush again, she was truely beautiful. Her face seemed angelical and had a sweet feeling to it, and her body was simply perfect, it had all the curves in the right places and she was taller than most of the women he knew. He started to grow a bonner thinking about her, when the door suddenly swong open and the nurse was back in the room with a few blanquest and a bottle of water. He noticed how her breast jiggled as she walked fastly towards him. She put the water on the nightstand on his right and put one of the blankets next to it, taking the other one over Andrés and covering him with it, while walking around the bed. Remembering his bonner and the fact that he wasn't wearing any underwear made him aware of his situation. He turned to his side, hopping she hadn't noticed. "No need to be ashamed, I already saw you, when I changed your clothes." She paused for a bit while adjuting he blanket equally on the bed, Andres was turning red. "And you have nothing to worry about in that area", she said and then winked at him again.

That statement caught Andres by surprise and he didn't know what to answer, he simply smiled a bit awkwardly. As she finished with the blankets, she turned to him and asked, "better?" "Yes, thank you very much, uhm..", Andres stopped wondering what her name was. "Natascha", she said and smiled again. "That's a very pretty name," Andres responded. "Thank you, my father was russian, so that's how I got it," she said. He doesn't know what else to say, so he just smiles at her.

"So", Natascha starts, "the doctor is not here now, so I'll be asking you some questions." "Ok", Andres responded. She did some routine questions, to which he answered. They also did some small talk in between questions until one caught him by surprise. "How tall are you really?", she asked. "What do you mean?" "Well, the form you filled says you are 5'9" but you seem to be a few inches shorter than that, you don't need to lie about that."

Andres didn't know how to respond to that, he was in fact 5'9". "Well, I didn't lie, I am 5'9" ", he said. "Well, would it be ok for you if I meassured you? You won't have to stand up, I'd just have to remove your pillow for a little bit, if that's ok with you." "Sure, no problem." She then proceded to remove her pillow, as she did, he noticed her breasts moving closer to his face. Even through her uniform, they seemed to be really round and perky, at least a C or a D cup.

Natascha put the pillow to his side and then picked a tape meassure out of her bean bag. She went to his feet and then back to his head. "Well?" Andres asked. "Well, you are 5'4" ", she answered. "What?! That doesn't make any sense. Check my ID, it also says I am 5'9"." She walked to the nightstand and opened the drawer and picked up his wallet. "May I?", she asked. He nicked. Natascha opened Andres wallet and looked at his ID, as he said, it was written there that he was 5'9". "Mhh that is weird. But I've just meassured you and you are shorter." "That doesn't make any sense, I've been as tall as I said since high school, it is impo..", Andres stopped mid-sentence as a strong headache started. "Agh", he screamed before passing out. The last thing she saw was Natascha's worried face.