- Text Size +

I’ve included all 3 chapters for episode 8.  I hope you enjoy it.

- - - - -

EPISODE 8

CHAPTER 1

A female voice was calling to him.  His consciousness leaving the dream world… the 19-year-old was swept along… returning to his life in suburbia.

            “Wake up, sleepyhead,” a girlish voice said.

            Guy’s eyes began to flutter, his mind still groggy.  And then his heart began to pump with great force, panic setting in.  His thoughts rushing — that moment between fully awake and still half asleep.  Am I shrunk?  Where am I?  That sounded like my sister!

            “You’re going to like this, brother… I promise.”

            And then Guy’s eyelids shot open, as he suddenly sat up in bed.  His breathing erratic, his eyes darted about feverishly.  “Oh,” he exhaled in relief.  “I’m not shrunk. Thank God, I’m not shrunk.”

            His 16-year-old sister came closer, plopping her curvy body down on the edge of his bed.  She caressed the top of his head, saying sweetly, “Not shrunk?  Oooh, we can fix that, can’t we, big brother?”  She giggled, tapping him on the nose with her fingertip before stepping over to the middle of his room and kneeling down.

            Guy turned his head to the side, getting a better look at the floor of his bedroom.  Spread out all over the carpeting was a sort of city made entirely of Lego bricks.  There were over a dozen buildings ranging from a few inches tall to half a foot.  The structures were of all different colors… red, gray, blue, green, black, yellow, white... the plastic bricks having originated from many different Lego sets, and now having been combined in new ways.

            Guy noticed at the center of the miniature town was a castle-like structure about 12 inches high, easily the tallest building by far.  “Oh, the Great Hall from Harry Potter!  You found it?”

            His sister answered, “I found it all in storage downstairs this morning.  The Great Hall was still assembled, but everything else was just in pieces.”  She motioned to the very large clear-plastic bin along the wall which was still one-fourth full of miscellaneous Lego bricks.

            Guy took in the view of the Lego city… complete with homes and vehicles and little Lego people scattered about.  “This must have taken a long time.  I don’t remember you coming into my room.  What time is it?”

            “It’s already past noon.  You were sleeping forever, big brother.  I tried to wake you up a few hours ago when I started working on the city, but you mumbled something like you needed more sleep.  I guess all the shrinking you’ve been doing has worn your body out.”

            Guy watched as his beautiful sister, kneeling upon the carpeting, reached down and picked up a tiny Lego person… displaying it in the palm of her hand.  “I used a ruler to measure these little ones.  And they’re about 1 ½ inches, or slightly more.”  She grinned at her brother, saying, “You know what that means, Guy?”

            He frowned, knowing what his sibling was implying.  “Yes… fine, whatever.”

            His sister laughed, saying happily, “It means my brother shrinks smaller than Lego people!”  She laughed again.

            “I don’t care,” he answered back, with annoyance.  “I don’t care!”

            His sister took the Lego figurine from her palm and began to dangle it before her pretty face, speaking in a playful tone.  “I captured you, little Lego person.  You can’t escape me.  Because I’m a giantess.  Mmm… are you afraid of me being a giantess?  You must be terrified.  I’m such a BIG girl.   And you’re just a teen-tiny, itty-bitty Lego person.  I could destroy your whole town.  And there’s nothing you could do to —”

            “Will you fucking stop that?” Guy interrupted, his voice sounding extremely agitated

            “What the hell is wrong with you?” his sister answered, starting to stand up.  She tossed the plastic Lego man down onto the carpeting, and then placed her hands on her shapely hips.

            Guy saw the sexy curves of his sister’s body, still wearing her skimpy pajamas.  He turned away.

            “Well?” she said impatiently.  “I’m waiting for your explanation, big brother.”

            Guy got off his bed, and immediately stared down at the floor.  He could feel his heart pounding in his chest, anxiety building at the thought of confronting his sister.  In his peripheral vision, he could tell his sister had crossed her arms in disgust.  Oh, great, he thought.  What have I done now?  I should have just left it all alone.  But I’m sick of my little sister controlling me.

            “It’s… it’s nothing,” he replied nervously.

            She snickered.  “Sure didn’t seem like nothing to me.  You told me… Guy… to ‘fucking stop that.’  What’s that all about, huh?”

            He then looked into his sister’s eyes, saying emphatically, “Yesterday, I was shrunk and you took a bath with me… remember that?”

            His sister rolled her eyes.  “I think I would remember that.  It was yesterday.”

            “Yeah, well.  I’m telling you now, little sis… when you told me that we’re going to have sex sooner or later.  I’m saying that’s not going to happen!”

            Guy watched the expression on his sibling’s face change from confusion to confidence, her lips curling into a smirk.  “Oh… I see now,” the teen said.  Returning her hands to her wide hips, she continued, “Me teasing that little Lego man reminds you of when I tease little you.  I make you feel powerless.  And the idea of us fucking… when you’re shrunk so tiny… makes you feel even more powerless.  Isn’t that right, big brother?  I do enjoy making you feel small and powerless.  It makes me feel big and powerful.  It’s really not your choice if we fuck.  I’m just giving you time to think about it.”

            When Guy and his sister were growing up — before he got the Shrinking disease — it was mostly peaceful… that is, as long as their size fantasies were about other people, real or imagined.  Whenever his sister would tease him about her shrinking him or her having control over him, that’s when tempers would flare and their sibling rivalry would resume.  It had always been that way.  For many years, they enjoyed sharing their common passion for size change, but certain topics remained emotionally charged… like incestuous shrinking.  Guy getting the Shrinking disease changed everything.

            “Laurie, you can’t have sex with me when I’m shrunk without my permission.”

            The teen smirked.  “I don’t see how that’s much different from what we’ve already been doing — you playing on my body.  Like I said, big brother, it’s not your choice.”

            “It is totally my choice!” he yelled.  “Having sex with my sister is crossing the line.  You can’t dominate me like that.  Fuck you!  Fuck you, Laurie!”

            “No, fuck you, Guy!” she yelled.  “I spent all morning building with Lego’s.  You hadn’t seen them for years.  You could have at least thanked me.  And now you’re acting like a total asshole!”

            Guy felt a tingling sensation in his body.  What is that? he thought.  I can’t shrink from this.  Laurie is not even seducing me.  She’s arguing and shouting.

            “Guy, I am so sick of your fucking attitude!  You always acted mean like this when we were kids.”

            “No!  I didn’t,” Guy yelled.  “You’re the one who wants to shrink me… control me!  Fuck you, Laurie!”

            “Shut up!” his sister screamed.  “Fuck you, Guy!  Fuck you!”

            Suddenly Guy shrunk by over a foot.  He blinked, completely surprised… and then looked up into his sister’s beautiful face.  His mouth open, he uttered, “How did that… happen?”

            “Whoa,” she replied.  “You must be getting turned on… by my anger.”

            “No,” he quickly said.  “I don’t —”

            “Yes, yes,” she interrupted.  “Big brother gets horny from my anger.  Wow.  Just wow.”  She laughed.  “This is so awesome!”

            “Get the fuck out of my room!” Guy shouted.  He tried to physically push his little sister out the door, but now being a head shorter than she, it proved a bit difficult.  “Get out!  Get out!” he yelled again.

            “Whatever,” his sister said, walking out into the hall.  “I was done wasting my time with you anyway.”

            Guy stepped into the hall.  “Laurie, don’t fucking come in my room again!  I don’t need your help.  I am 100% done with you shrinking me!”

            His sister stopped and turned around, her anger rising, “Fine!  Fuck you… little brother!”

            “And don’t call me ‘little brother’!”  He slammed his door shut.  He heard his sister yell, “Fuck you, Guy!  Fuck you, little brother!”

            He hurried over to his dresser, his arms and body shaking with emotion.  He carefully took a dose of his blue antidote, swallowing it.  He looked at the bottle, seeing how it was over half gone.  “Stupid sister making me use all my medicine.  Wasting my medicine with her games.”

            He sat down on his bed, his height soon returning to normal.  Laurie’s anger really did shrink me, he thought.  I get aroused by her anger.  This is horrible.  And she knows, too.  She was standing right there when it happened.  He breathed in deeply… and exhaled.  Now both my sister seducing me and getting pissed off at me are problems.  Just great.

            He lay down on his bed.  He was lost in thought for over an hour.  And then all of a sudden his bedroom door swung open and his buxom sister stepped inside.  Guy looked over and saw that his sibling was wearing a black skintight dress which came up to just above mid-thigh.  She was wearing dark stockings and a pair of black high heels.  Her hair was up, done in a sophisticated style, and her make-up with dark eyeliner and red lipstick made her look more mature than her 16 years.

            “I’m going to an award ceremony for my soccer team,” she said.  “Everyone’s dressing up and there’s a dinner, so… anyway, I won’t be back for 3 or 4 hours.  Just sayin’.”

            “All right,” Guy calmly replied, still angry but trying to act aloof.

            The door shut and Guy thought, Wow!  She looked totally amazing.  Not that I would say that out loud.  She already knows she’s super hot.  Doesn’t need me to boost her already sky-high confidence level.

            And then an idea popped into Guy’s head.  Laurie’s going out and won’t be back for hours.  Yes… I can do this.  Totally.  He waited for five minutes and then it sounded like his sister had exited the house through the front door.  He ran out of his bedroom and down the stairs, looking out the living room window.  “Laurie’s car is gone,” he said quietly to himself.  He then ran back up the stairs, down the hall, and entered his bedroom.  He carefully shut the door.  He stepped over to his dresser, taking the small glass vile of blue medicine.  Holding the bottle, he anxiously thought, All right.  How am I going to do this?  I always wanted to play with my Lego creations down at Lego people-size.  This is going to be so cool!

            He kneeled down on the carpeting, setting the bottle of antidote on the floor next to the wall.  “I can easily get it when I need to re-enlarge,” he said to himself.  And then he closed his eyes, trying to think of something sexy.  Come on, he thought.  I have to think of what I saw on TV or something…  He then began to fantasize about his sister’s DD breasts.  He pictured in his mind how big and perfect they were.  And suddenly Guy began to shrink… first just over a foot, but his height soon diminished further as he became smaller and smaller… littler and littler… all the way down to a mere 1-inch tall.

            Climbing out of his giant pile of clothing, Guy was wide-eyed as he saw the Lego city.  He was just at the entrance.  All the bright, colorful plastic-brick buildings that used to be a few inches high were now rising up 20 feet into the air… some double that at 40 feet.  And then off in the distance, he noticed the Hogwarts Great Hall from the Harry Potter Lego set.  Before it was about 12 inches tall, but now it rose up over 70 feet… equal to a 7-story building.  He admired the castle-like structure… its beige Lego-brick exterior and dark-gray roof with dark-gray spires.  “Wow…” he uttered, smiling big, “it’s almost like I’m in the movie.”  He immediately began to sprint toward the center of town.

            As he ran across the carpet of his bedroom, feeling the air rushing past his naked 1-inch body, he took in the view of all the different Lego buildings.  Hours earlier his sister had made more than a dozen homes of different shapes and colors for the Lego people.  And there were tiny plastic Lego cars, which now looked like real car-size vehicles — only they had exaggerated black rubber tires with plastic steering wheels and blocky plastic frames.  And the Lego people had garages to keep their cars in.  It was a toy world come to life.

            “Oh, wow!” Guy grinned as he finally approached the Hogwarts Great Hall, staring upward in awe.  And then he spotted the Harry Potter Lego figure, propped up along the wall of the giant building.  Guy ran over, and soon remembered what his sister had said before.  The Lego figurines stood about 1 ½ inches tall… which made this plastic Harry Potter about 9 feet tall.  “Whoa, I guess I really do shrink smaller than I thought.  Little Lego people are giants to me.”

            And then Guy stopped and listened.  Is that…?  It can’t be.  Guy heard the sound of someone having entered the house.  “Oh, shit!” he exclaimed, his eyes looking anxiously around, trying desperately to remember what to do.  “Oh, yeah… my medicine.  I put it way over by the wall.”

            Guy started to run.  His heart about stopped as he heard the loud sound of his bedroom doorknob being turned and then the skyscraper-sized door started to open.  He heard his sister’s girlish voice, now deeper sounding, as she stepped into his room.  “Big brother, they canceled the award ceremony.  My friend called me and let —”  The teen paused for a moment.  “Oh, um, Guy?  Where’d you go?”  She then looked down, seeing the pile of her brother’s clothing on the floor, and beside it, the small bottle of his blue antidote.

 

CHAPTER 2

His heart accelerating to the level of all-out panic, Guy stared up at the 400-foot sister who was standing just inside his bedroom doorway.   His hands sweating, he listened to his rapid breathing as he began to hyperventilate.  Oh, no, he thought.  She’s looking down.  She sees my clothes on the floor… and no!  No!  My bottle of medicine.  No!  No!

            His fears confirmed, he watched the towering teen as she bent down, taking his clothing in her hand.  He heard her say, “Huh… that’s strange. Big brother’s T-shirt, underwear, and shorts are just sitting here in a pile on the floor.  And… what’s this?  His re-enlargement medicine is on the floor next to the wall.  Hmm…how did that happen, I wonder?  Well… I better take the bottle and put it back up very… very high on his dresser.  I’m sure big brother wasn’t naïve enough to shrink himself… not after he pissed me off.”

            Guy heard his sister giggle as she stood up to her full height… taking the small bottle over to the dresser.  “Oh shit,” Guy exhaled, speaking quietly to himself.  “Obviously she knows what I was doing… but maybe she’ll just walk out of my room.”  Guy observed the titanic teen in her tight-fitting black dress with dark stockings as she walked in her high heels toward the door.  Guy held his breath… only to observe his sister slowly shutting his bedroom door.

            No, no, no!  She totally knows.  No!  Fuck!  Guy darted over to the other side of one of the Lego people’s houses… hiding along its red brick structure with plastic yellow Lego flowers near the tiny entrance

            The sound of the skyscraper-sized door clicked loudly shut, and the teen spoke, “Well, well, well.   Isn’t this a pleasant surprise, wouldn’t you say… little brother?”  She giggled, her black high-heel shoe with 3 ½ -inch heels taking a step forward into the Lego city.  The floor trembled beneath her… Boom! … Boom! ... Boom!

            Guy could feel his heart pounding in his chest and neck.  He tried to slow his breathing, but he couldn’t calm himself as hard as he tried.  “What am I going to do?” he fretted.

            He listened to his sister’s enormous voice as she slowly stepped between the Lego buildings.  Boom!  Boom!  “I’m still angry with you, Guy.  Very angry.  And don’t think I didn’t see you run behind that Lego house with the flowers.  Yes, that’s right, little bro — I saw you.  And you’re in deep shit with Big Sister.  I’m a huge Giantess now.”

            Frozen in fear, Guy continued to hide in vain.  There’s nothing I can do!  Maybe I could grovel and apologize for everything that I said.  I don’t know what else… I need a plan.

            “It’s funny, little bro,” the teen mused, taking slow, deliberate steps amongst the miniature Lego structures.  Boom! … Boom! … Boom!  She laughed to herself.  “It’s amusing to me that you… got turned on… earlier when I was shouting in anger at you.  Don’t you think that’s kind of… kinky?  I mean, I like it.  I like you getting aroused by sister’s BIG anger.  What would you think if I told you that my anger is growing right now… bigger and bigger?”

            Guy heard the sound of Lego bricks being crushed, and he peeked out around the corner.  He saw his sister’s black high-heel shoe demolishing a nearby building… its walls collapsing and roof breaking into pieces.  His sister laughed in a menacing tone as though she were a super-villainess who had found a way to grow and grow until she was taller than everyone and everything else.  “Ah ha-ha… I LOVE being a giantess!  Crushing little buildings under my feet.”

            The bottom of her shoe came down upon another Lego house… its walls and roof crumbling under the immense weight.  “Guy, I bet you never knew you’d hide in a city where your little sister is the size of Godzilla.  And she slowly terrorizes all the tiny people.”

            He watched as the teen’s giant, feminine hand came down… her long, elegant fingers plucking several Lego men from the carpeting.  She then dropped them all on the floor in a group… the sole of her high-heel shoe coming down on top of them… the sound of plastic being crushed.  From his vantage point, he could see the little Lego parts, the yellow hands and heads coming apart — his sister’s amusement growing as she laughed.

            She continued to grind the Lego men into the carpet, saying, “Now what was it you said to me, little bro?  Oh yeah.  You said, ‘Fuck you,’ to me multiple times — right to my face.  Maybe I should crush you…Guy.  I certainly am angry enough to stomp you under my shoe.”

            Without thinking, Guy sprinted off across the carpeting through the Lego city.  He just knew he couldn’t remain in the same place.  As he ran toward the Great Hall, he noticed the entrance and darted inside.  He heard his sister laugh.  “Really?  Really, little bro?  You’re hiding in Harry Potter’s Great Hall?  You do know since I didn’t shrink you — you shrunk yourself — that I am under no obligation to restore you to normal size.  Our agreement of one hour doesn’t apply here.”

            “Oh, shit,” Guy said, burying his head in his hands.  Laurissa’s right.  We never agreed to what would happen if I shrunk myself.  And now she’s a giantess!

            It was dark within the spacious Great Hall, only small amounts of light filtering in through the windows several stories above Guy’s head.  Then the ground began to quake.  Boom! … Boom! … Boom!  And then total, dead silence.  Guy could hear his fast, nervous breathing… in and out… in and out… in and out.  Finally he couldn’t take it, and he screamed at the top his lungs, “I’m sorry okay!  Laurissa!”

            He heard the teen’s throaty, sadistic laughter.  She continued to laugh and laugh.  All of a sudden the enormous Great Hall was lifted from its foundations as Guy tumbled, falling and sliding down the plastic floor.  He could sense that the entire structure was being lifted up into the air.  And then the roof of the building was torn off as bright light was cast everywhere… and the gigantic, gorgeous face of his sister peered inside… smirking down at him.  “You can’t hide from your Giant Sister.  I am HUGE!”

            Guy shouted upward, his squeaky voice sounding pathetically small, “Laurissa!  I’m sorry!  I’m sorry for saying ‘fuck you’ to you!  I was stupid!  I’m sorry!  I’m so very —”  His words were cut short as he was snatched from the building’s interior.  His inch-body being compressed, his head spun as he became extremely dizzy.  But this time he wasn’t going up… he was going down.

            And then he blinked, desperate to regain his bearings.  He was down on the carpeting.  He slowly stood up, only to see the teen’s black high-heel shoes right up close to him… looming large at 35 feet high.  Her 3 ½-inch heels were 20-foot pillars that rose high above his tiny head.  Guy craned his neck, looking up in awe and terror… His sister’s voluptuous body went straight up… 400 feet… a look of malicious anger on her beautiful face as she glared down at him.

            She placed her hands on her womanly hips… her voice powerful like thunder as she spoke.  “I should just squash you under my foot after the way you talked to me.”

            Guy fell to his knees, trembling.  He begged, “No!  No!  D-Don’t … please!  Please don’t crush me!”

            His sister laughed.  “You are pretty pathetic, little man… down at your sister’s feet… groveling beneath me.  But I still want to stomp you.”

            Guy watched as the teen lifted her high-heel shoe, his eyes in horror as her foot came down with great force.  BOOM!!!!!  The ground shook fiercely… a loud deafening sound as Guy fell down landing on his side, his body sprawled out.  He blinked in disbelief that he was still alive.  What?  What happened? he thought.  He then saw his sister’s enormous shoe just a couple meters from where he was lying.  She stomped the ground close to me.  I don’t think I could survive another one of those.

            His thoughts were then replaced with his head once again spinning in a whirl… colors blending into a blur.  “Ohhhh… my head,” he uttered as he was lifted up… up… up.  And then he felt his body being compressed, seeing his sister’s gigantic, model-like face up close as he was held snug in her fist… just his tiny head and shoulders poking out.

            “How does it feel, little bro, when I hold you like this?”  She grinned, baring her perfect white teeth.  “If I squeeze a little harder, you’ll go splat in my fist.  Do you have anything you want to say to your BIG sister?”

            His lungs compressed, Guy coughed out a reply, “I’m — s-s-sorry.”

            “And…?” she said, her eyebrow raised.

            “And I won’t act like I did again.  I was a complete idiot.”

            “Well, you would say anything in your tiny and weak position, little bro.”

            Guy then watched the teen’s full lips twist into a smirk… just before her mouth opened wide.  He suddenly found himself within the warm, wet interior… his naked body being tossed about on his sister’s powerful tongue.  “No!!” he screamed.

            Oh, no! his mind panicked.  No, no, no, no!  I can’t be trapped inside my sister’s mouth again.  Not again!   He felt the teen’s tongue teasing and toying with his 1-inch frame… his strength nothing compared to her all-powerful tongue.  He felt his body lifted up to the roof of her mouth as he was mercilessly pinned there… his tiny arms and legs fighting the futile fight.

            The struggle with his sister’s insatiable tongue seemed to last forever… when all of a sudden light entered her mouth and Guy squinted as he peered out, his body exhausted as he lay on her tongue.  And then her mouth spoke, “Oh, big brother, I LOVE having you on my tongue.”  The teen giggled.  “Isn’t this super awesome that a girl can do this to her older brother?”

            Guy stared out her mouth, and then realized where he was… or rather where his sister was.  The teen was looking at herself in the bathroom mirror… opening her mouth, examining the shrunken family member within.  “Ahhh…” she said, sticking out her tongue as she moved her brother from side to side.  She giggled.  “Oh, yes… you are so precious, little bro, when I see you clinging helplessly to my tongue.”

            Guy fought to get to his feet, only to land back down on his side as his sister teased him by lifting her tongue up and down.  He shouted, “Let me go, Laurissa! … Laurissa!  Laurissa, you can’t do this to me!”

            She giggled.  “Of course, I can, little Guy.  I’m so much BIGGER than you.  And besides, I’m still not done punishing you for the things you said to me.”

            “Laurissa, I said I was sorry!  Please!  Please!”

            His sister continued to hold her mouth open… eyeing her little prisoner   She then closed her mouth and smiled, reaching down onto the bathroom counter, picking up a tiny tube of lipstick.  Removing the cap, she began to reapply her red lipstick.  Her mouth open, she ran it along the top and then bottom of her luscious lips.  Then closing her mouth, she pressed her lips together as she evenly spread the shiny crimson color.

            “There.  That’s better,” her girlish voice said.  “Does little Guy like when his big sister wears lipstick?  I usually just use clear lip-gloss.”  She heard a tiny squeak in response from her brother, but her mouth was partly closed and his voice was too small to understand.  The teen giggled, her fingertips reaching inside as her tongue stuck out.  She removed her sibling and set him down on the counter, so that he was lying on his back.

            Guy coughed, unable to sit up, seeing his body pinned down by a pair of giant fingertips.  “Laurissa… ugh!” he grunted.  “What are you —”  And then his sister’s 50-foot-tall head appeared over him… her face gorgeous, her stunning blue eyes outlined in dark eyeliner, her pouty lips gleaming with red lipstick.

            “Tell me, little brother, are you going act like you did before if I decide to re-enlarge you?  Saying ‘fuck you’ to me and all your mean shit.”

            Still hopelessly pinned down, he yelled, “No, Laurissa, I won’t!  I promise!”

            “I wish I could believe you, little bro,” she said sweetly.  “But you could just lie to me… tell me what I want to hear.  I’ll have to punish little you some more, so you’ll stop being mean to your younger sister.”

            “No, I’m not lying!”  Guy then looked in horror as a big gob of saliva began to emerge from his sister’s mouth.  Her full lips were parted slightly as she pushed the spit out with the tip of her pink tongue.

            His eyes wide, he screamed, “No!!!” as a long strand of saliva hung from the girl’s mouth and began to coat his bare skin.  Soon his midsection was completely covered.  The warm spit was oozing down the sides of his ribcage, smothering him.

            His sister gathered up some more saliva from under her tongue, and she leaned in close… her voluptuous red lips right above the boy.  She let strand after strand of spit leave her mouth and cover Guy’s tiny legs and arms… just his tiny head left untouched.  He continued to protest, “Please, Laurissa, please stop!  I’m sorry for what I said!”

            And then his sister’s pretty head rose up, still holding her brother down.  “Is that anyway to speak to your goddess?”

            Guy gasped hearing his sister refer to herself as a god.  Is my sister being serious or is she just role-playing?  I don’t know, but I need to stop her!

            He watched helplessly as the teen pushed her tongue forward again, a big glob of clear, bubbly saliva slowly extending from her mouth… the lump of spit landing right on Guy’s face.  He struggled in vain… his inch-long body now 100% beneath his sister’s warm, gooey spit.

 

CHAPTER 3

Guy couldn’t breathe, his whole body trapped under the thick spit of his sister as she continued to pin him down with her fingertips.  For a moment, it felt like he was in a dream state.  He was still alive, but looking out through the saliva… everything distorted… shapes and colors.  And sound was absent as though he were underwater.  For a second, it almost seemed peaceful, but his mind immediately returned to the horrific, terrifying predicament he was in.

            And then he felt his body being lifted… and a rush of lukewarm water flowed all over him.  He coughed, hearing the faucet turned off, and he saw himself being dried off in one of the giant-sized bathroom towels.

            Everything went dark and he realized he was trapped inside his sister’s closed hand.  He could sense the gravity and weight of her enormous footfalls.  And then, 10 seconds later, light returned as did his vision.  His head looked anxiously to the left and to the right… realizing he had been transported to his sister’s bedroom, and he had been placed right on top of his sibling’s thigh in her lap as she sat on her bed.

            The teen was still wearing her short black dress with dark stockings.  She crossed her athletic legs as she leaned back, resting her hands on her pink blanket.  She giggled and said, “I always wanted a little brother.  I just never knew he’d be so… so… so little.”  She giggled again as her crossed leg began to bounce slowly up and down.

            Guy got to his feet and looked up.  He saw the all-too-familiar smirking lips of his sister… his mind-numbingly colossal sister.  The teen’s body was like a skyscraper… just curvy to the extreme with a large bust, voluptuous hips, and a stunning face.  Visions of the girl’s incredible beauty almost made the torture he endured worth it… almost.  His mind was still in a daze, but he began to feel intense anger welling up from his core.  She was, after all, his family member… his younger sibling.

            He shouted, “Laurissa!  I am going to tell you what is going to happen!”

            “Oh… okay,” his sister answered, feigning submissiveness.  She nodded and smiled.  “Tell me what’s going to happen, big brother.  I really want to know.”

            “First, I want you to take me to my room.  And I don’t mean an hour from now.  I mean right now.  And second, you won’t just leave me on the floor so I have to climb my dresser to get my antidote.  No, you will nicely retrieve my medicine from my dresser, because you are the one who took it from the floor where I originally put it, and then you put it up so high that it’s out of reach for me.  So… okay… um…”

            “Is that it?” his sister chimed in.

            “Oh, no, I’ve just gotten started, Laurie.  You will apologize to me, and you will —”

            His speech was cut short as he was snatched up between his sister’s thumb and fingertip… his inch-tall frame brought up high before her gaze, not the slightest look of amusement on her beautiful face.  She dangled him in front of her blue eyes.  “I think you’re done, little bro, making your little, tiny demands.”

            Guy grunted, struggling futilely to free himself.  “No, Laurissa!  No!  No!  You can’t have all the power!”

            His sister giggled.  “That’s right.  I do have all the power.  That’s because in our relationship, little brother, I am all-powerful.  When you are shrunk, I am God to you.  I am Goddess Laurissa.”

            Guy continued hanging pathetically from his sister’s fingertips.  Did she just say that? he thought.  She did.  My sister is 16 years old and she called herself Goddess Laurissa.  I can’t believe it.

            “I’m n-n-not… calling you my goddess.”

            “Well,” she answered sharply.  “Then I’m not re-enlarging you.  Ever.”

            Guy opened his mouth about to say some fighting words, but then he paused.  And for a moment — a brief moment — he felt strangely aroused… a sexual and taboo pleasure in his brain.  To never be allowed re-enlargement… to be his sister’s shrunken older brother for all time… to always be smaller… much, much smaller than his sibling so as to fit in the palm of her hand like a toy — it seemed a weirdly tantalizing yet impossible scenario.

            Guy finally answered, “Yeah… right.  Mom would never let you do that.”

            She lowered her brother slightly down her face, so her full lips were directly in front of him.  She said, “Why does Mom need to know?”

            Guy’s eyes widened as he continued listening to his sister.  “I’ll just say I don’t know where you went.  It will be a mystery.  I’ll say you went for a walk and never returned… yeah, he must have shrunk and got eaten by a snake.  All the while you’ll be hidden in your sister’s bedroom where no one will ever find you.  You’re certainly small enough to keep hidden.  I could keep you in my purse whenever I go out.”

            Guy dangled between her fingertips, speechless.  He then heard his sister add the words, “Or maybe when I go out, I could put you in my cleavage… nice and snug between my big boobs.”

            All of sudden, Guy didn’t know if his sister was being serious or being facetious.  He responded, “Ha-ha, Laurie.  You would never keep me shrunk forever.”

            She raised him back up to her big blue eyes.  “Are you sure, little bro?  Think of how I’ve dominated you so far — all the ways you never expected.  Holding you under my foot… sitting on you with my butt… putting you inside my mouth… drowning you under my saliva.”

            Guy gulped, not sure what to believe.  “Yeah, okay.  I think it’s time you took me to my room.  I definitely won’t call you ‘Goddess.’”

            “Fine, be that way,” she answered in annoyance, “but you have to get your medicine all by yourself without my help.  You can start your journey to your bedroom by climbing down your big sister’s body.”  The teen placed her brother near the top of her head, so that he was forced to grab hold of her hair above her forehead.

            “Hey, wait!” the naked boy cried desperately.  “How am I supposed to get down?”

            His sister uncrossed her shapely legs and crossed them the other way, beginning to bounce her foot.  “Not my problem, little bro.”

            Guy’s breathing quickened… panic setting in.  His heart pounded as his eyes darted about, looking left and right… and then down.  He had always been a little afraid of heights… and now atop his sister’s head, hundreds of feet up, he felt the dizzying sensation of the loss of control.  Holding tightly to his sister’s dark locks, he shouted, fear in his tiny voice, “Help!  Laurissa!  Help!”

            His sister snickered.  “Silly brother.  Just climb down my face.  Use my hair like it’s a rope from gym class.”

            “Wait!  I can’t!” he shouted.  He listened but his sister didn’t answer him.  Damn it! he thought.  Just because I won’t call her Goddess, she forces me to climb down her body.  Well, fine!  I can do this… I just need to focus.

            The inch-tall boy took a single strand of his sister’s dark-brown hair, feeling it in his hands.  It did seem like it was ideal for climbing.  He lowered the long lock of hair so it fell down his side, and he began to descend his sister’s forehead.  As soon as he had started the motion of lowering himself, his weight seeming manageable, he had a glimmer of confidence.  Hey, maybe I can do this, he thought.  And then below him, he saw the top of his sister’s well-manicured dark eyebrows, and his heart sunk as he remembered this was no ordinary mountain to scale.

            His sister’s girlish voice took on a more seductive tone.  “There you go, little brother.  That’s right…   Yes… Climb down Big Sister’s face.”

            Guy could hear his heart beating faster, his anxiety returning.  “I just need to concentrate,” he said to himself, gritting his teeth.  “Come on, I can do this.”

            He continued down the 50-foot-head of his sister as he passed her eyebrows, approaching the top part of her perfect nose.  He then saw his sister’s enormous blue eyes on either side of him.  Dark eyeliner accentuated their lovely shape, each eye as big as his entire body.  He could see the teen’s long eyelashes, which looked like giant black horns arching out.  He nervously exhaled… for he was scaling a sister of epic, monster size.

            The teen’s giggle seemed louder than usual as Guy began to climb down his sister’s cute nose.  He heard her say, “You feel so small on my nose, big brother.  It tickles.”

            “Yeah, well…” he said, his breathing already labored.  “I’m just trying to make it to my room to get my medicine, because someone won’t help me.”

            Guy saw his sister’s mouth below him as she grinned.  She laughed, saying, “And miss out on all the fun of you climbing on my face?  Oh, no, little Guy, it is much better this way.”  She laughed some more.

            He continued down to the bottom of the girl’s nose, when all of a sudden he thought, Laurissa’s mouth could cause problems for me, especially if she uses her tongue to capture me.  I think I better try to go around.  In an almost heroic feat of acrobatics, Guy pushed off with his bare feet and propelled himself off his sister’s face while simultaneously sliding down her long hair.  He suddenly gripped the hair tightly as he found himself now below her mouth, his naked body crashing into the teen’s chin.

            He looked up, seeing his sister’s full lips directly above his head.  “Oh, little brother,” he heard her say, “I was looking forward to eating you again.”  She pouted her lips.  “Oh, well… I’ll just have to eat you next meal.”

            Guy was out of breath as he dangled precariously next to his sister’s chin.  “I’m not your food, Laurissa!  You can’t treat me like I’m a grape or something.”

            His sister’s gorgeous face then smiled big, her white teeth showing.  “Of course I can, little bro.  You are the size of a grape, after all.”

            Guy grunted in frustration as he started to lower himself below his sister’s chin.  Being controlled by his sister like this was vexing to him.  Though, he was glad the strand of his sister’s hair was long enough that he could potentially reach the teen’s lap without too much of a headache.  He began to descend below his sibling’s face… and for the first time, he realized he was suspended in the air.

            All of a sudden, his sister arched her back as she reached behind herself.  She unzipped her black dress.  Then she pulled down the top portion of her dress as she exposed her white, lacy push-up bra… her DD’s heaving majestically… her bra pressing her tits together.

            Guy was being moved about in the air as he clung to the rope, his body spinning as he looked down.  His eyes bugged out as he saw his sister’s cleavage.  “You have got to be kidding me,” he said aloud.  “This is so unfair!”

            The teen giggled.  “Aww, am I being unfair to you, little bro?  My boobs are so very BIG, aren’t they?  And your body is so very little.”

            Guy, not sure what to do, continued to climb down his sister’s hair.  I have to think of something! he worried.  Maybe I can minimize the time I climb over her breasts… and I can get back to my bedroom and antidote sooner.  Guy then remembered that it was his fantasizing about his sibling’s big boobs, in order to play in the Lego city, which caused him to shrink in the first place.  “Damn it… poetic justice.”

            He slowly lowered himself down, and it soon became evident that he was headed straight toward the space between his sister’s tits.  “I can’t… I can’t go around,” he said.  “Her boobs are too big!”   His brain working overtime to find a solution, he all of a sudden was bumped by his sister’s long fingernail… knocking him off his security rope.

            Guy fell… bouncing off his sister’s soft, perky boob… then bouncing a couple more times as he was swallowed up by the teen’s cleavage.  “No!!!” he screamed, his tiny squeaking voice disappearing into the void.  And then Guy realized he was no longer falling.  His little inch-frame was caught between his sister’s pair of colossal orbs.  Her skin was smooth as silk… her body’s heat radiating against his naked flesh.  He anxiously stared upward… seeing that he had fallen a long way.  And then his sister’s beautiful, model-like face peered down at him… her red lips turning into a smug smirk.

            Guy shouted upward, “Laurissa!  You can’t do this to me!  I demand that you return me to my room!”

            Her girlish voice giggled as she gazed down at her prodigious bosom cradled by her white bra.  “First, little brother, not only can I do this to you…. I am doing this to you.  Second, don’t forget that you shrunk yourself.  I never had any intention of letting you use your antidote after one hour.  And third, who are you to demand anything from your goddess?  Hmm?”

            Guy breathed out, knowing his younger sibling had defeated him.  He had lost and lost pitifully.  He wasn’t even able to climb down past his sister’s boobs.  And even if somehow he managed to make it to the floor of his sister’s room, how would he ever have climbed up the dresser in his own bedroom?  All his plans now seemed to be wishful thinking at best… impossibility at worst.

            Guy begrudgingly swallowed his pride as he shouted upward, “Okay… you are my goddess!  You are Goddess Laurissa!”

            His sister’s smile grew into a beautiful grin, while she eyed her tiny family member between her big boobs.  “Say it again, little brother.”

            “Goddess Laurissa, I am sorry for being a jerk earlier.  If you would please help me out of your cleavage… we can move on from the fighting we’ve been doing.  Please, Goddess Laurissa.  All-powerful Goddess Laurissa.”

            Guy watched his sister cutely purse her lips as she thought it over.  “Well, I am known to be merciful on occasion.  Not often… but when it pleases me.  Your goddess is both beautiful and wise.”  She reached between her boobs and retrieved the wayward climber, lifting him up to her gorgeous face.  She gasped, saying, “Little brother!  Is that?”

            Guy looked down, seeing he had a full boner.  He immediately blushed, his face turning bright red.  “It’s not what it looks like,” he said.

            “Oh, no, it’s exactly what it looks like, mister,” his sister playfully teased.  “You’re not going to use that line again.”  She got up off her bed and walked over to the shelf.  From the top shelf she took the large glass canning jar she had used weeks earlier.  She unscrewed the lid which had air holes, and placed her brother inside… and then screwed the lid back on.

            Guy tumbled down to the bottom as the jar was tilted back to an upward position.  The naked boy ran across the spacious glass floor, pressing his hands against the wall, the outer world appearing a bit distorted by the thick glass.  He struggled to maintain his balance as his sister returned the jar back to the shelf.

            “Laurissa!” he shouted at the top of his lungs, knowing his voice was most likely too tiny to be understood.  “How long are you going to keep me in here?”  He banged on the glass with his fists.  “Laurissa!  Laurissa!  Mom won’t be back for six hours.  You know that’s a long time, right?”

            Guy observed his sister’s perfect hourglass figure as she sauntered back to her bed… her dress half down, her big boobs and bra still exposed.  The teen sat down as she reclined onto her side.  She crossed her shapely legs as she picked up her phone, seeming to lose all interest in the older brother trapped in the jar.  She smiled as she swiped her thumb across her phone’s screen.

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!