- Text Size +

His inch-tall body trembling as he stood at the base of his sister’s bosom, Guy glanced down once more seeing his full erection.  Damn it… It must have been the friction from climbing up Laurissa’s abdomen… I’ll just have to hold the blueberry in front to hide my boner.

            Guy began to climb upward.  The skintight black tank top held the shape of her bosom incredibly well.  It was obvious he was climbing up his sister’s enormous breast, despite her being clothed.  As he inched his way upward, he heard Laurissa’s flirtatious giggle.  “Having fun, little bro?”  She stretched, arching her back while lying on her bed.  “I bet growing up with your shrinking fetish, you never knew one day you’d actually be shrunk and scaling the heights of your sister’s DD’s.”

            Guy grunted as he continued upward…  Finally he got onto his feet as he marched the rest of the way to the top of his sister’s breast.  And then he caught the image of her face… as gorgeous as it was gigantic.  “Quite the little climber you are, little bro,” she said, giving an exaggerated sexy wink, her mouth open slightly.

            Concealing his boner behind the blueberry, he paused catching his breath.  “I-I-I’m just… delivering this blueberry to your mouth… and then I’m done with your game.”

            “Oh, little Guy…” she said amorously.  “Don’t you like climbing your big sis?  Little brothers should climb their big sisters more often.  It brings siblings so much closer together.”

            He couldn’t believe just how much his younger sister was playing up the parts of his shrinking fetish.  He grimaced knowing that she was purposely pushing his buttons.  She knew his fantasies better than anyone in the world… and right now there was nothing he could do but listen to her teasing.

            He watched as she tilted her head back, her long neck stretching.  “Well, my little delivery boy.  Big sister’s mouth is waiting.”  She parted her lips in anticipation.

            Guy walked down the slope of her breast, and then arrived on the bare, silky skin just below her collarbone.  He knew Laurissa could feel every single step of his bare feet on her skin.  He glanced back momentarily — his eyes stunned as he saw the opening in his sister’s tank top… her epic cleavage rising up before his tiny eyes.

            Struggling to turn his gaze away from the mesmerizing view, he felt his heart rate having instantly accelerated… sensing the uncontrollable pounding in his chest.  His breathing having quickened, he held steadfast as he marched on toward the base of his sister’s neck.

            He took a deep breath, holding the blueberry underneath his arm.  I just have to climb up Laurissa’s neck… up over her chin… and I’m home free.

            He pressed his body onto the soft smoothness of her skin… beginning his climb up her neck.  He could feel the intense warmth of her skin as he pressed all of himself into the act of climbing her.  Oh, no… my boner isn’t going away.  If anything, it’s getting harder.  I can’t stop my arousal with all the friction.

            And then his whole body vibrated as Laurissa’s vocal cords began to speak.  “Oooh… you’re so… very… verylittle.  Aren’t you?  You’re so little… little brother.”

            Damn it, he thought.  She is only making my boner worse with her talking about my size.  But I have to get up there… Come on… I can do this!

            As Guy’s hand reached upward to his sister’s chin, his arm suddenly slipped.  “Oh, no!” he shouted, watching the blueberry fall, bouncing as it rolled.  It rolled and rolled… and then the berry stopped right at the entrance of his sister’s cleavage.

            Dropping back down along his sister’s collarbone, Guy breathed a sigh of relief.  His tiny feet ran over towards the blueberry, bending to pick it up when he heard his sister’s voice, her head tilting back forward to face him.  “Well, well… can you imagine if it actually rolled in between your sister’s boobs?”  She giggled, adding, “I would have had no choice but to order you to go in after it.”

            Then without warning, he found himself lifted up high into the air… Laurissa’s titanic body moving as she sat up straight.  She crossed her legs as she dangled Guy before her face between her fingertip and thumb.

            He observed his sister’s flawless beautiful smile.  “Here, let me help you,” she cooed.  Her full lips separated… her enormous tongue extending before his eyes.

            Holy shit, he thought, as his body was brought right up close to the side of the teen’s giant wet tongue.  He could see the texture of her glistening pink muscle as Laurissa moved it slowly from side to side… curling the tip slightly.

            He hesitated, seeing the profound size differential in front of him, his heart rate at its maximum.  Her tongue was nearly twice as wide as he was tall… and he was suddenly all-too-aware that the blueberry was not the only thing that could be considered ‘bite-size’.  As he looked into his sister’s cavernous mouth, he quickly placed the berry onto her tongue, careful that it wouldn’t roll away.

            Her tongue receded inside as her voluptuous lips closed, and she began to chew.  “Mmm…” she moaned.  She raised her brother back up in front of beautiful green eyes.

            Guy then saw her eyes flash as they widened.  Oh no… he thought.  I still have an erection.  And my arms are pinned down.

            “Is that…?  Oh, my…”  Her sexy voice sounded with girlish glee.  “This is just too perfect.  Little brother has a little boner.”  She giggled, saying, “Oh, don’t worry.  It looks big… considering how teeny-tiny you are.”

            As his body was rotated in front of her eyes, Guy shouted, “No!  It’s not what it looks like!”  He was helpless before her beautiful, seductive emerald eyes while they examined his arousal.  He was at full salute… his hard-on pulsating.  And he could tell she was in no hurry to put him down.

            “Laurissa!” he shouted desperately, feeling his face turning extremely warm… no doubt turning bright red.  “I said it’s not what it looks like, Laurissa!”

            “Oh, is that so?” she finally answered, continuing to examine him.  “It looks like… you got a boner from your little sister.  And it looks like it’s not going away.”

            He remained silent… not just from his embarrassment, but not knowing how to respond to his younger sister’s statement of fact: His boner was not going away.

            All of a sudden, Guy felt the teen’s long fingernail caress the underside of his erection, causing his cock to wobble in front of him.  He gasped as he felt himself squirt a little cum.  “Laurissa, I’m serious!  Please!”

            “Fine,” she said, placing her brother into the palm of her left hand, and lifting him in front of her face.  “But I want to talk about this, little bro.”

            Guy stood, still blushing, awkwardly attempting to cover his little throbbing manhood.  He knew that his sister’s 50-foot-tall gorgeous face and head was not going to make his arousal disappear.  “There’s nothing to talk about,” he said.

            His sister giggled again.  “I think your boner is saying a lot more than you are willing to admit.  Well… is it my body that is making you turned on?  Or is it because you are an inch tall?”

            “Laurissa!” he said, feeling uncomfortable with the whole topic.

            “Maybe it’s… both?  Well, little bro, I find your attraction to me to be very cute.”

            “I’m not!” he shouted. “I mean, I am!  I mean… it’s your fault, Laurie!”

            “How is it my fault that you’re attracted to me?”

            “Because you grew up to look the way you do!  You’re not supposed to be this… this… this hot.  You’re my little sister.”

            Guy watched a smirk come to the giant teen’s lips.  He sensed within himself the desire to stop talking… the need to stop talking… but he continued speaking anyway.  “Laurie, the doctors thought it was best I don’t spend time with girls because of my disease… and then I finally meet you again when you’re age 16… and you…”

            “Yes…?”

            “You know!” he shouted. “Those legs and hips…that butt… those big tits… your face!  Okay!  Satisfied?!”

            His sister appeared as though she were fighting off a huge grin… gazing quietly at the brother in her palm.

            “Hey!” Guy shouted.  “Just because I can see that you’re gorgeous… just like everyone in the world who is not blind can see how beautiful you look… that doesn’t mean I should act on it.  It’s super obvious that you’ve grown up to be extremely hot.  Okay, I said it — you’re extremely hot, Laurissa.  But incest is taboo.  I don’t want to have sex with my sibling… with my sister… even if you’re super sexy.”

            “Well, Guy…” she cooed.  “Then why is it, that you still have a boner while your ‘little’ sister holds you in the palm of her hand?”

            “Umm… uh….” he uttered.  “I guess…”

            “I know what turns you on, little bro.  I know all your little fantasies.  We grew up talking about shrinking and giantesses… until it was well past our bedtimes.   It’s just that you didn’t know you’d end up with the shrinking disease.  No one did.”

            She then got up off her bed, and sauntered over to her dresser, opening the drawer.  She lowered him inside.  “Maybe my panties will help put your size fetish in perspective.  What you’ve really wanted your whole life, little bro… is to resist someone who is irresistible.”  The drawer then slid shut.

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment.  Thanks for reading.