- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Wow, I actually did it! I think I'll try doing more short stories like this one because I can do them in one night (hopefully without too many errors). I'm also thinking this is going to be the last (or second last) dota story; I was working on a story with Queen of Pain, which is what I was hinting at before, but real life got kind of shitty and I lost interest.

I could also continue this story if there is interest (but I can't guarantee it'll come quickly!)

I really wish I could've kept up a good writing schedul. Sorry!



Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

The Maiden's Shop

Luna moved as fast as she could through the green forest. She had a special night planned with Mirana,
but she wanted to give her an unusual surprise. She found what she was looking for after some time. It was a small shop owned by Rylai, with a respectable outside. She knew, however, that the Maiden had an impressive collection of toys and preparations to satisfy the lust of her customers. She pushed the door and looked around, seeing nothing new.

"Ah, the Moon Rider. Selemene's priestess has you run her errands?"

"Cut the crap Rylai. We both know how horny she can get and how hard she is to satisfy.
Got anything new over the counter? There's no way I can get her a normal toy at this point."

"Yea, I actually have something new and very rare that should spice things up for both of you."

Reaching under, she grabbed two bottles filled with small particles of varying colors. Only she knew that the actual content of the bottles were small people she had abducted to satisfy herself and her fellow Radiant heroes.

"That's it?"

"That's it, but I guarantee there's more than meets the eye. With this stuff, I can guarantee a life changing orgasm. Say, how about a free trial?", the maiden added with a coy smile.

"Sure but it will have to be quick. If your clock is correct, I only have a few minutes."

"Well then, let's get to it!"

Grabbing one of the bottles, she told Luna to open her hands and poured part of its content in her palm. "Come on, eat up." Obeying, she dropped the dusty stuff in her mouth. She was surprised by how it felt and tasted, expecting it to be dull and tasteless. Her mouth was filled with flavor and she felt invigorated, unaware of the hundreds of people melting on her tongue. She felt hot inside her skin tight suit and the effects were easy to spot on the outside as well by the noticeable bulge between her legs.

"Well, I can see it's already working. Let me help you with your suit", Rylai said as she approached Luna. She undressed her and couldn't help getting turned on by her body : her training had made her fit but her curves remained very generous. In the front, she sported an impressive member that Rylai couldn't resist getting her hands on. Kneeling in front of Luna, she took the already opened bottle with one hand and grabbed the Moon Rider's cock with the other. Holding it horizontally, she poured the rest of the bottle on her cock. She hungrily licked it and placed it in her mouth, swallowing every inch of her shaft before sucking her way up. When she was done, Luna's dick was clean and there wasn't anything left on it but saliva.

"Holy shit, I've never had anyone deepthroat me right away like that!"
"Practice makes perfect. Don't move too much, I don't want your dick to dry."
She grabbed the second bottle from the counter and a condom with it, emptied the bottle on Luna's thick
cock and inside the tip of the condom and rolled it over her dick.

"Why the rubber? It's not like we really need it."
"It's not for us, it's for them."
Rylai sat on the counter and looked intently at her. "Come on, let's do it" Rylai said as she opened her legs and spread her labia invitingly with her hands. Forgetting any question she had, Luna placed herself in front of Rylai and pushed her cock inside her.

The only thing the people on her dick could do was struggle as they were stuck between Luna's cock and the rubber. Uncomfortable at first, the situation changed quickly as it turned dark and the pressure increased. They had to fight and resist not to get crush by the walls of Rylai's cunt. The rubber provided them with protection against friction and her juices but not against the pressure.

To Luna, it felt like the tightest pussy she had ever fucked, with the occasional burst of pleasure when a group of people couldn't hold against the pressure and their bodies were crushed against her cock. It only encouraged Luna to accelerate her thrusts, wanting more. Seeing Luna's expression and rhythm change, Rylai knew she was about to come, and knew exactly how to drive her over the edge.
"You didn't really ask what was in those bottles. Remember when I told you the rubber was for them? I meant the thousands of people on your dick right now. Every time you thrust inside me, it's their bodies you feel bursting against your cock. And you're about to drown everyone I placed at the tip in your cum."
Luna didn't need anything else. With one final thrust, she came hard, filling up the condom with a large load of thick cum, pleasure washing over her in waves.

It took her a good minute to come back to her senses and pull out. The Maiden carefully pulled the condom off her cock and cleaned her dick with her mouth.

"So, what do you want to do with the rest of them?" Rylai asked.

"What do you mean? I came so much inside that thing it was almost overflowing."

"Sure, most of them probably drowned in your cum, but what if there are survivors? They're pretty resilient and you wouldn't want to waste any of them."

"Turn around and bend over." Luna took the cum-filled condom from Rylai. With her other hand she grabbed her ass, used her thumb to stretch the Maiden's asshole and poured everything inside her. When she was done, she shoved the condom inside as well.

"There we go. Can't say I envy anyone who survived that."

"I can say I enjoy knowing there are tiny insignificant people inside my colon right now that are eating and smelling my shit to survive, maybe trapped against it in your cum."

"Well, put that way... Thanks for the sample, I'll take some of that stuff. Can't wait to try it with Mirana"

"How many bottles do you want?"

"...How many do you have?"