- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The tiny man tells a tinier young man why he's in a giant bedroom and explains the Goddess of Love. 

I was still plenty scared, just an inch and a half tall, standing in front of a six inch tall naked man who was red from his neck to his toes, telling me the woman I just body-fucked was his wife. Karl laughed and sat down on the vast bedscape so we could talk. 

"Don't worry, kid. I'm not mad at you. In fact, I'm the one who told my wife to look for someone like you. I'm glad she found you."

"Why?" I asked. 

"I'll tell you later."

I thought I was the only one who was small. I wanted to understand what had happened to me. "What about you, Karl? How did you shrink?"

"Long story. You don't know, do you? About the Goddess of Love?"

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm sure you don't have any clue. You haven't even heard her announcement, have you? You don't know what happened to you. Here, I'll explain... what's happened to you is part of an amazing, world-changing event. It's going to change the way women and men relate to each other forever. Kelly and I have been part of it for two years, before the rest of the world had any idea of what was going to happen.

"It started when she dragged me out to some art class. There we met a woman named Aphrodite. She said we would be a perfect couple for a project she was working on. She offered to take us out to dinner to explain."

"We ended up at the fanciest restaurant in town. She told us she was the immortal Goddess of Love. We laughed and said prove it. She snapped her fingers... and just like that, strangers in the restaurant jumped up and started hugging and kissing, even making out. A busboy who looked to be in his twenties, began making eyes at a plump middle aged woman, and they started taking off their clothes. She snapped her fingers again, and people blushed, put their clothes back on and tried to act as though nothing had happened. Kelly and I looked at each other. We were convinced.

"She said she was going to make a big change in the way men and women relate to each other... and she wanted us to be a test case. She called it the Rebalancing of Sexes. Aphrodite told us she'd been working on the change for centuries. We would have thought she was crazy, had we not seen what we saw."

"Aphrodite said she'd been planning this change for four hundred years, ever since humans invented  the microscope and the dildo in the 17th century. She said she drove those discoveries and that they were the first part of her plan to change the sexual dynamic. She said she hoped those would stimulate the imagination, and a few decades later, it did. 

"She said it made her happy  when Jonathan Swift wrote Gulliver's Travels in the 18th century. She especially liked Gulliver's adventures in Brobdingnag, but she was very disappointed when Swift imagined the aromas of the giant women who used him as a sex toy as disgusting. She wondered if thinking about those things made Swift celibate.  It inspired her in terms of her plan. 

"She said she watched through the 19th and 20th centuries, as entertainment like "Incredible Shrinking Man" and "Attack of the 50 Foot Woman" moved to the fore. She loved the premise of the shrinking man movie but was disappointed by the ending. She wanted the shrinking man to reconcile with his wife and perhaps disappear inside her, if he had to keep on shrinking. She also enjoyed "Attack of the 50 Foot Woman", the second version more than the original, but it bothered her that Nancy Archer was driven insane by her size and that the couple didn't consummate sex after Nancy grew, at least from what was shown in the movie. She put that down to gaslighting and disrespect for a woman's perspective. She said that when she completed her plan, women being larger than men would be seen as normal and natural." 

"Aphrodite said she especially became hopeful when she saw women in much of the world take more of a leadership role in recent decades. Something that really impressed her was the willingness of women to demand that men perform oral sex on them. Something else I remembered her saying: 'if a man's world says all women are good for is sex, then let his world BE your sex!"

"Kelly and I looked at each other. Kelly always had an intense look. Even when I was taller than her, I felt she had the power to stare me down. I think that's part of why I was attracted to her. Anyway, we just heard this crazy story but I don't think we got exactly what her plan was. Kelly spoke up. "So, Aphrodite, what is it you want to change about the sexes?"

Aphrodite looked straight into her eyes. "Kelly, tell me how you think the world would change if suddenly all the men on earth were shrunk to a few inches tall."

"Kelly sat there, silent, for a second. Then she smiled and said, 'It would mean that women would run the world. We would be the canopy in the forest and men would be the understory. But I don't see how men and women could ever make babies. Women like having someone more powerful than them have their way with them. Most women, anyway'."

"That's when I saw Aphrodite go to work. She said 'but you are not most women , Kelly.' We both smiled because we know that's true. 'I happen to know how you met your future husband, and how much you appreciated his fine hands and tongue.' Kelly blushed. I think we both realized Aphrodite was totally for real."

"See, it was not destiny that we would meet and get married. I'm about 15 years older than her, and there was no reason to think we would hit it off. But she had a certain intensity to her. Being a softball coach and a former player, she had a certain tomboyishness to her. Even though she is straight, she carries a certain confidence to her. I also had a strong willingness to please a woman. At some point when we were first dating, I told her how much I enjoyed licking pussy..."

... at that point the bed shook beneath them and a voice bellowed from above them. "...AND HE KNEW HOW TO LICK, NOT SUCK!" 

Mistress Kelly had awakened. 

She sat up in the bed, and smiled down on Karl and me. She lowered her voice, but the resonance caused by her greater size kept me listening. 

"How are you, honey? Teaching the new boy some old tricks?", she said to Karl. 

"Just explaining how the Goddess of Love chose us to be the test couple for her new world. I was just starting to tell Adam about our dinner date, when the Goddess asked you what you thought it would be like if all men shrank to a few inches tall."

"Well..." Kelly smiled... "I started telling her that it would be great for women to have power, and that they would never be the victims of violence again... but I didn't think the sex part would work... and then she asked me to imagine a smart, human sex toy and... something clicked."

Karl picked up the story again. "So the Goddess said she would bring some of the changes about but not the shrinking, so we could see how it worked. Kelly started getting aroused..."

"DAMN DID I GET AROUSED!" the relative giant responded. "I told him we were going home and... he was going to eat my pussy and fuck me!"

"When we got home, she buried her pussy in my face and I licked her like crazy. I noticed immediately that she tasted sweet, not like regular pussy", Karl continued. "Then she pointed her ass in my face and told me to lick her backdoor. I had NEVER done that before. I scrunched up my face and prepared for the worst, but instead, her back entrance tasted like,,, pussy! The feeling of being surrounded by her and all the sweetness and pungency... even though I had given Kelly oral sex before, I had never experienced anything like it! It felt like Kelly's vagina and clitoris and thighs and butt cheeks and her crack were jusst one big wonderworld, and I wanted to live there."

I got impatient. "So what does all this have to do with me being small?"

 

"WE'RE GETTING TO THAT!" Kelly and Karl answered simultaneously. 

Chapter End Notes:

Ahead: A purpose is revealed.