- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

He's shrunk by a girl who dumps him. Then the softball coach finds him. 

I'm Adam, I'm 22 years old. Usually I'm one inch tall and my home is usually inside the panties or bra of my mistress. A lot of guys my age are in the same place. My mistress, Kelly, is also 16 years older than me. Again, not so unusual. A lot of guys end up with older women when they get shrunk, for a lot of reasons. But what's special about my story is how I got here. 

I was in community college when the Rebalancing of Sexes happened. It was hours before the Goddess of Love's speech and I hadn't heard anything about men disappearing off the street.  I was just walking down a hallway when a girl I barely knew named Emma cornered me in a hallway. She talked me into going into an empty room. She backed me into a desk and got my cock out of my pants like nobody's business. Then she tore off all her clothes and jumped me on the desk. I was face down as she ground her pussy into my crotch. It was like a dream come true.  That's when things really got weird. 

I could smell Emma's arousal, but it didn't smell like any girl I'd ever been with. You know that odor that just curls itself into your brain. But this didn't smell like it came from inside her body. It smelled like honey, or nectar, sweeter than anything I ever imagined. I pumped my manhood in and out of Emma like a machine.I felt this intense connection to Emma. Every moan and scream she made sounded like a command. It was like I was falling in love with her. They say that can be a side effect of a woman's juices since the rebalancing. Of course, I soon found out about another side effect. 

I leaned up to kiss Emma and found that I could only reach her shoulder with my head. My hands could barely touch her face. Then my fingertips were brushing her breasts and nipples. They seemed to be growing. Then I saw her slightly round belly at eyelevel. Only then did my brain process what was happening to me. I was shrinking. I didn't know what to do. I was frozen in fright. It was the scariest moment of my life. Then the shrinking stopped. I was about two inches tall... no bigger than a jumbo shrimp, which is what I'm sure my pink naked body looked like. I looked up and realized where I was. Then I felt one of the most moving moments of my life. 

I looked up and saw I was beneath Emma's pussy lips. The labia majora exploded outward like a flower. They were deep red, and the labia minora were so pink. It waslike a cloud of femininity above me. The smell coming from above me was astounding. I felt awe. I felt like home was just waiting above me, waiting for me to leap into it. I wanted to fall in and never come out. All around me, Emma's body was a garden of super-magnified sights. Her aroused nipples pointing down at me, each as big as my head. The goosebumps on her thighs, as big as my fingers. Just like guys talk about, I felt myself shrinking emotionally. It felt natural for Emma to possess me, to overshadow me, to become my world. 

My dick, now probably a quarter inch long, couldn't hold back at the sight. I came and came and came. But not just from my dick. All of my pores exploded and something came out thick, like semen. But it didn't smell like semen. I got some in my mouth and I spat it out. Then I realized it tasted like chocolate. Even after all that, my dick was still rock hard. Then it happened. Emma grabbed me with her thumb and forefinger and began thrusting me in and out of her. "P - p - p - pussysize', she moaned. Emma must have already found out about how the Goddess of Love gave women the power to shrink already shrunken men to one inch tall, or grow them as tall as a foot high, to make them more of a pleasure tool. 

For a lot of guys, this was how many relationships and even some marriages started after the Rebalancing of Sexes. But for me it was very different.I felt so bonded to Emma when her juices and flesh surrounded me. It felt so chilly when she slid me out of her. As I adjusted my eyes to the light, her vast face looked down on me. She smiled, but her eyes didn't carry the same glow I felt. Then she said something very chilling. "Adam... there's something you need to know... I can't keep you with me... I can't stay with a guy once I shrink him... I guess I like the thrill of the chase too much... I shrank three guys already today and I'm trying for three more before I go to sleep tonight. Thanks, babe".

Emma's lips surrounded me for a kiss, and then she spoke these words: "Two inches". Instantly I shrank to a third of the height I'd been the moment before. She walked out of that empty room, leaving me stranded on top of that desk. First, I was heartbroken. I didn't know it at the time, but the oxytocin produced by Emma's body, at many times the amount required to affect someone my size, was giving me those deep feelings toward her. I was totally devastated when she just got up, put her clothes on, and left as though the most dramatic experience of my life was totally meaningless to her. 

Then I got scared. I knew that, stuck on that desk, I could slowly starve to death. I began hoping someone would find me. After several hours, the door to the classroom opened. I could see a figure approaching the desk.

A woman, about 40, wearing her hair short, in a pageboy style. She wore a polo shirt and athletic shorts. I stood up, all five centimeters of me, and stared at her. Suddenly I realized who she was. Coach Moakley, the softball coach. Rumor said she was lesbian. I didn't even know why men were being shrunk yet. I wondered whether Coach would kill me because I was a man. I was scared. 

Coach Moakley thundered toward the desk. She loomed a few feet away, like a mountain moving toward me. I placed myself flat on the desk, still sticky from my time with Emma, and hoped she wouldn't see me. She stood next to the desk, her dark hair and surprisingly pale skin looming over me, as well as big boobs and a big square butt that just seemed made to dominate a man. If she were into dominating men...

For a moment it worked. Then those hazel eyes froze on me. I knew I'd been spotted. Her eyebrows arched and her lips curled up in a slight smile. I felt hot breath fall upon me as a hand reached for me. I tried to get up out of the stickiness but it was too late. She had me by two fingers and brought me to her mouth. "MMM, you taste good. I'll never have to buy candy again." I thought she was going to eat me. Then another hot breath, and booming words:"You're going to a safe place now."

Then the hand plummeted. I got dizzy. I saw a void surrounded by elastic, like the kind on panties. I tumbled down past wiry black hair, toward an aroma that smelled like strawberry, or maybe banana. Then heat, steaming heat, and darkness. I felt Coach Moakley walking. I could hear what sounded like her thighs, grinding against the fabric that seemed to support me.

After a time, the light returned. A hand pulled me out. I looked around at a room with several lounge chairs and sofas. "Faculty lounge," she said with a roar that made me shudder. As my eyes got used to the light again, Coach Moakley brought me to her face. "You may call me Mistress Kelly." In my mind, I started doing so instantly.  Then she kissed me and put me on a coffee table next to a sofa. Her eyes lit up and a smile crossed her face. "It would be so naughty to do it here! " 

Then she climbed on the sofa, took off her gym shorts, then her panties, leaving her shoes on and her polo shirt and bra in place. She looked around, and so did I. Several women, either fully or partially nude, were sprawled out on sofas, legs spread apart, or with their asses in the air. Tiny dolls were either being pulled out of vaginas or facing into buttcheeks, thrusting themselves in the cracks. I realized those dolls were all male. Some of them were professors, others were srudents. A couple of them I knew. 

Mistress Kelly sat down on the sofa, lying back, putting her knees up in the air, and spreading her legs apart. It was all so strange, being two inches tall, watching a woman I thought was a lesbian moaning for me, begging me to enter her. I couldn't convince myself to walk away. That strawberry-banana smell... I thought it was perfume at first... curled up inside my brain and called me toward a vagina with lips taller than me. Her entrance was about two feet away... more than a hundred feet over the uneven terrain of the sofa at my new scale. 

By the time I reached her moist pussy lips, my mind was totally under her control. She told me to reach up and grab her clit like I was going up on the rim for a slam-dunk. I jumped up and held on, as it got harder, until Mistress Kelly's clit just got too wet. I slipped through her folds and fell just inside her soaking wet vagina. Just then, a contraction hit, pulling me inward. I should have been worried about suffocating, but all I could think about was unconsciously thrusting my body inside Mistress Kelly. It was as if I was my own cock, thrusting and thrusting my whole body. Mistress Kelly moaned and sighed.

When she spoke, it was to tell me what a good and skilled lover I was. She told me I was doing an expert job in kissing her clitoris and labiae. I was surprised to get this much praise from a woman, especially one so many times larger than me. I didn't believe it at first. My sexual experience with girls before the Rebalancing was limited and awkward. Since I didn't know about the Goddess' enhancements to human sexuality, I couldn't see how possibly I could satisfy a woman as tall as a 30-story building to me. 

Mistress Kelly picked me up. Her pupils were dilated with desire and her cheeks and neck were glowing red and giving off warmth. The way her eyes looked through me filled me with fear. Unconsciously, I began to look away from her, blush, and slowly blink my eyes. It was weird. I later realized was doing what girls and women do, or did before the Rebalancing, in the presence of full sized men.

The stoic silence that men learn as teenagers was melting away. I looked up at her and giggled. Giggled! It's embarrassing for a guy to admit that. I wouldn't have confessed, but she called me on it. "Why are you giggling?", her hot breath said to me with a smile. "I'm little! I'm LITTLE!" I screamed, still blushing and naked in the palm of her hand. Something about being small was so thrilling that it made me forget not only my fear, my default dude behavior. but Mistress Kelly's smile grew broader and warmer.

"Well now that we've made out, I can make you a little bigger. Pussysize", she purred. I was learning what that phrase meant, as I grew to about six inches, just big enough for the distance from my head to my toes to equal the distance between her labiae and her cervix. "You'd better go in feet first", Kelly sighed.

She reached for her purse and pulled out something that looked like a wind sock. "This makes it feel like an uncircumcised man is entering me. Put it on your feet." She slipped them all the way up to my knees, binding my feet together. "Now you can't run," she laughed. Then she gave me a tiny harness tied to a string.  "Now, you have to put all that you are inside me." She licked me again. It tickled. I giggled again. What was happening to me?Yes, it was less than fully consensual, but the concept of consent blurs a lot when you're in the hand of a giantess who seems 60 feet high or more, especially one whose aroma casts a sort of spell on you.

I was pulled by a magnetism, part lust and part a desire for protection, toward that awesome body. The fact that she wasn't 20 and had a bit of additional size on the curves seemed to make Mistress Kelly all he more attractive to me. I started thinking of her enormous backside, almost like it could be my own lover. What was making me think these things? But for the moment, I was focused on Mistress Kelly's main entrance.

Big enough to fill her up, it felt as though my whole body was a cock, and I was going to cum from head to toe. But my mistress insisted upon her satisfaction. "Find my G spot," she moaned. After that, everything was a blur. Somehow I found that spot and her walls closed around me. I could feel an orgasm building up inside me. When I came, I came from every pore of my body.  Again I tasted like chocolate. Again it was awesome. But something different happened this time.

I started shrinking again. I could feel my feet sliding away from her cervix and my head slipping in from her entrance. I was collapsing into Mistress Kelly, becoming an inhabitant of her vagina. I wondered how I would ever be able to leave her sacred place. I wondered if I wanted to. Then I fell asleep. 

-----

I awoke to find myself about half an inch tall, clinging to a tuft of pussy hair along Mistress Kelly's outer labiae. Somehow I had crawled, or had been pushed, out of her. Part of me wanted to keep clinging to that sacred skin, but I soon realized I was starting to grow. I decided to try to climb down from Kelly, and try to explore the hugeness of the world that surrounded me. 

I think I was up to an inch high, by the time I climbed down from her thigh and began to wander around. I looked around. I was no longer on campus. Somehow, while I slept, Mistress Kelly had left campus and was in a bedroom. I was wandering across a bedscape, with an overturned blanket in the distance. Then I realized something bigger than me was approaching. It looked to be about four stories tall at my scale, and it was moving on two feet. A big lizard?

It was red with a white head. I steeled to defend myself. My male ways were kicking back in. As it approached, I saw it was a man, apparently middle-aged and a little chubby. the white head had a beard on it. I thought I was looking at Santa Claus, until I realized that he wasn't wearing any clothes and had a dick almost as tall as I was. Fortunately, it wasn't aroused, unlike mine, which wouldn't go down no matter what I thought about. 

I was scared but I decided I should approach. I was growing but still only as tall as his knee when we were face to face. "About time you came out!", he yelled down at me. "Who are you? What are you doing here?""I'm Karl. I'm here because that amazing woman whose body you climbed out of, is my wife."

I stepped back and started to run. He laughed. "Don't worry, kid. I'm not mad at you. In fact, I'm the one who told my wife to look for someone like you. I'm glad she found you.""Why?" I asked. "I'll tell you later.""How did you get that way.""Lonjg story." He sat down so he could look me in the eye.

Chapter End Notes:

Adam learns about the Rebalancing and the Goddess of Love.