- Text Size +

Nick decided to approach Amy. She was such a nice person, and Nick had to admit that he’d like to use this as an excuse to get to know Amy better. He always found Amy attractive, almost like a crush, although that playfully mischievous personality of hers was giving him second thoughts. But in the back of his mind, he thought it could be fun if she played around with him at this size.

And as Nick walked closer to Amy and her desk, her sheer size really began to sink in for him. He turned to the left, towards her school bag, and it seemed more akin to a mountain than a simple book bag. And after a few minutes of brisk walking, where nothing much really happened because he got to class fairly early, he finally made it to her pair of fluffy tan moccasins.

Amy was currently rubbing her toes together behind her tan moccasins, and Nick could audibly hear the toes rub together powerfully. He was standing between the two moccasins, and had a front row seat to this titanic toe massage. It was an awe inspiring sight, where even one of her toes dwarfed him a good few times over.

And as he stood in-between these two fluffy cages, he could actually feel the Amy’s natural foot scent radiating from them, and it was both oppressive and enticing. As much as Nick didn’t really like to admit it, he did have a bit of a foot fetish and general shrinking interest, and this whole situation was incredibly exciting for him.

His eyes then wandered back to the huge moccasins that were towering over him on either side. The walls of the shoes were at least 3 times his height, and he knew that Amy liked these shoes a lot. She practically wore them every class, and Nick only knew this because of how bored he always got while in class, as well as his interest in women’s feet, although he usually tries to ignore that part.  

Nick really wasn’t all that interested in finding a way back to normal before class started, mainly because of how bad Ms. Orfino was at teaching, and having some sort of fun adventure sounded much better than class right now. Although, he didn’t really resent her for being bad at teaching, as she was still an easy grader and this was an elective after all. And the fact that this adventure would satisfy his innermost fantasies was too good to pass up.

He could climb the moccasin and see how it looks on the inside, as there would never be another chance like this to live out his fantasy. He would have really enjoyed being able to experience the insides of Amy’s moccasins first hand, and really smell and feel what it might be like to be an insignificant pebble among a sea of smelly and sweaty cottony fluff.

But upon closer inspection, Nick realized that the walls of the shoes were too smooth for him to climb, so he gave up on that idea for now. So he instead started looking forward towards Amy and her wriggling toes, and from this distance, he could practically feel the ground quaking from her constant and erratic toe movement. But as intimidating as it seemed, he was also tempted to attempt to join them in their mad wiggle storm, and just throw all caution to the wind.

Although of course, just because he wanted to do something doesn’t mean that she should do something, especially if it was something that was very likely life threatening. So Nick decided to just head closer to her wiggling toes without getting too close, and simply admire them from a safe-ish distance. Once he was about a foot or two away, from his perspective, he sat down to enjoy the show that they were putting on.

And from this close distance, Nick could really take in all of the wonderful, if also overpowering and oppressive, smells that emanated from Amy’s bare toes. He noticed a wave of apples, which was most likely from whatever lotion she used, and it smelled heavenly. But you could also smell a thicker wave of strong smelling foot sweat, probably because she chose to not wear socks today. And it seemed that Amy’s intense toe wiggling only caused the various smells to spread out more and more, although Nick didn’t feel like complaining at all.

But eventually, she seemed to calm down, and her feet and toes remained fairly still. And it was actually causing him to feel a bit bored now, and he wondered if he should do something to liven things up. He knew that he was fairly small now, so he could always provide one of her toes a small stimulus, in order to set off another series of wiggling and scratching shows.

So Nick wandered even closer to Amy’s toes, until he was face to toe with her right 2nd toe, and its full length easily dwarfed him at least twice over even though he was only barely shorter than it while it remained still on the floor. Nick reached out and touched the fleshy object with his hand, and it felt very soft and almost squishy, and he wondered if this would garner any kind of reaction out of her.

Luckily, or maybe unluckily, Amy’s toe remained still, so Nick decided to go in and give it a light hug, still being careful to not create too much of a stimulus too soon. And after he determined that it still remained unmoving, Nick chose to go all the way and bury his face in the fleshy giant that he was already giving a loving hug. And at this point, Nick ignored all restraint, and tried licking the toe that he was hugging, and it tasted distinctly salty. But his actions had finally stirred the toe that he so carelessly embraced back from its slumber, and they took him completely by surprise.

Amy began to wiggle her toes again, and this time she inadvertently brought Nick along for the ride, because his embrace actually caused him to become stuck to her 2nd toe. It seemed like the sweat that had already built up on her toes acted like a makeshift adhesive, keeping Nick snugly attached to her 2nd toe, and there was little Nick could do because of how closely and intimately he had embraced the toe.

And as it wiggled, it caused Nick to feel both dizzy and a bit nauseous, and he struggled to tell what was happening around him. And to Amy, she only felt a very slight irritation on her right foot, although it was too insignificant for it really cause a conscious reaction, so she just began wiggling her toes again absentmindedly.

Now Amy’s feet were beginning to feel a bit cold, mainly because the room had such a strong air conditioning system, so she thought that she should put her moccasins back on. She also started to mumble, in a very annoyed tone “Why do they need to keep this room so damned cold? Don’t they realize that you don’t need it to be freezing, just because it’s Summer? Well, I might as well put on some socks, at least.”

This worried, yet also excited, Nick because he was about to get to see what the inside of Amy’s sock felt, looked, and even smelled like! It was like a dream come true! Plus, with how durable he was feeling, he was confident that he’d be okay no matter what happens.

Amy reached into her school bag, in one of the smaller compartments, and pulled out a pair of short pink ankle socks. She took a brief look around, and noticed that Nick hadn’t returned to his desk for awhile. She could have sworn that she saw him earlier, and she couldn’t imagine why he wasn’t back by now since the class had been going for almost 45 minutes.

But she quickly lost interest, as he was barely a passing acquaintance to her, and she thought briefly on whether she’d wear the socks or put back on, and keep on, her moccasins instead. And as she pondered that, she started to tap her foot rhythmically, which further disoriented Nick. And then Amy finally decided which thing to put on, and if one thing was for certain, Nick would have a day that he most certainly wouldn’t forget.

Choices

1) Amy chooses to put on her nice and short pink socks

2) Amy decided to just put on her tan fluffy moccasins, and just forget about socks for the time being

Chapter End Notes:

So, I'm gonna just add all of the current chapters to the correct stories. I'd rather not have duplicates of anything, because things would get too cluttered and confusing.

Take care!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.