- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Summary

This is a story about a guy named Nick. He is a college junior of an average height and build, standing roughly around 5’10”. He's a pretty level headed guy, but doesn't really work well under pressure. He has met and gotten to know a variety of people after his 3ish years at college so far, as a Business Major, although a decent portion of the people that he knows are more of acquaintances than friends. He's also 21 years old.

He also has a little bit of a giantess fetish, with a focus on feet and those kinds of things, but Nick doesn’t like to admit or think too much about it. But it hasn’t stopped him from imagining what it might feel like to wind up shrunk around one of his friends. But he never harps on it, because it’s a silly fantasy, and he’d rather not think that way about friends. It just feels weird, whenever his mind goes there.

He goes about his day normally, unaware that he will shrink at some point and need to find a way to deal with it. When he shrinks, he shrinks to about a 1/4 of an inch, so discovery will be a challenge, to say the least. And he will also be highly durable, so it would take a severe incident for Nick to bite the dust(o), but he will discover that as the story unfolds.

INFO On Political Science Class

This class was actually an elective, as he is a business major, and he took the class because it seemed to be interesting. Now that class turned out to be a lot less interesting than he expected, but it was also incredibly easy, so he didn’t really care all that much about it. He had a few friends and acquaintances in the class, and he actually liked the professor, even if she wasn’t the best teacher.

And because of how bored her would get, he would spend a lot of his time staring at the feet of some of the girls in class, especially when they played with their shoes. And it turned out that his professor was guilty of shoeplaying as well, which also kept his attention away from the actual course content.

Story Format 

I’m making some changes to how I’ll format the chapter choices. I think I’ll establish a specific ‘canon’ option along with making the other chapter choices ‘noncanon’ options. This will only be for chapters that already have a continuing chapter, because I usually don’t decide on where to take the story next until I start outlining the chapter.

I’ll give an example: For the chapter “Going to the Professor’s House in a Fluffy Boot (Orfino1.3)” There were 3 options, but I only added for one of them. Here are the three options for reference (see below). I’ll change it so one clearly states that it is the main/canon option, while the other is a side/gaiden option.

  1. Climb up the end of the couch where Ms. Orfino’s head is, to contact her directly.  (This chapter will be clearly identified that it is the main canon route.)
  2. Climb up the end of the couch where Ms. Orfino’s feet are, to continue to live out his fantasies. (This chapter [if I add here] will be clearly identified that it is a non-canon route.)
  3. Ms. Orfino moves her leg, smothering him again with her bare feet and toes. (This chapter [if I add here] will be clearly identified that it is a non-canon route.)

The way you’ll follow chapters won’t change much though. You’ll still see identifiers at the ends of each chapter title that match with an ending chapter choice in the preceding chapter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Intro

Nick got up today, like any other day. He got himself together, working through the morning tiredness and getting ready for the day. Once he was fully dressed, he was ready to tackle the day. It was a regular week day, and Nick wasn’t overly excited for the day. Little did he know that today would be one that he wouldn’t soon forget.

There were many things that Nick was planning to do today. He had a few classes throughout the day that he needed to attend. They were all across campus this term and they were also in various subjects. He has a music appreciation class and a political science class. He also wanted to go to the library later on so he could do a bit of studying and homework.

But today, his first class was the main thing Nick needed to get done. So he made his way to class, to start another average day (or so he thought!).

Story Start

Nick gets to class a little early, to get himself set up near the back of the classroom. He found this class painfully boring, partially because his professor, Ms. Orfino, really didn’t know how to teach very well. But it was difficult to really dislike her, because she was always very positive and easy going, so most students would just let things go as they do. Nick personally didn’t really dislike her, but he did find it annoying that she was the only one who taught the class even though she wasn’t very good at it, but he didn’t let it affect his opinion of Ms. Orfino personally. Nick usually gets to class and just spaces out.

Today, he got to class first, but began to feel light headed. He just tried to ignore it, and he just sat while he saw some other early people get to their seats, and some of them he recognized as either friends or acquaintances. But after a few minutes of this, he also got a splitting headache, and then everything went dark! When he came to, things looked different.

He looked around and everything looked off. There were these huge structures in the distance, and he was standing on a cold, hard stretch of solid ground. Eventually he realized that he had shrunk! He looked around, and saw some other people at their desks. Nick needed to make contact with someone, before class started. There were three women who Nick knew well enough that he could risk contacting. 

The first girl was a taller Asian girl named Amy Lam. She was a Sociology major. She had medium length black hair that went to her shoulders. She had bright turquoise eyes. She was about 5’10”. She had a very slight tan, now that it was getting warmer out. She was wearing a pink sweater over a white collared shirt. She had a pair of light blue jeans on with a pair of tan moccasins. She was also not wearing socks with them. Amy was a kind person, but she was always the type who had to be in charge. She had a shoe size of 11.

That wasn’t necessarily a bad thing, because whenever she was a group leader for projects or things, they would go very well. But for cases when she isn’t the leader, she doesn’t like to follow orders unquestioningly. But that ends up being a good thing too, because it causes everyone to get a better understanding of why they need to do what they will do. But Nick wondered how Amy might treat him when, or if, she found him, as she would definitely dominate him while he was at his feeble size. She also loved to play with whatever shoes she wore, and Nick knew that those feet of hers got wild.

But he could always approach the professor, Liz Orfino, instead. As bad of a teacher she was, she still should be responsible enough to help Nick with this crazy affair. She was fairly tall 35 year old white woman, standing at 5’11”, and was brown haired and fair skinned. She also had light brown eyes. She was wearing a nice blouse shirt and skirt, and a pair of black wedges, which gave her about another inch in height.

She was sitting at her desk, doing a bit of grading before class began, so now would be the best time. There was a tiny slit at the outer edge of the desk, which was still large enough for Nick to easily walk under, so that’d be where he would go if he chose to contact Ms. Orfino. She always seemed like a playful person, if her frequent classroom banter and humor was anything to go by, so it would be a sensible choice.

The second girl was Beth Williams, a Political Science major. She is an African American girl with brown eyes and light brown skin. She also has dark black hair that is worn in a pony tail, and was 5’6”. She is wearing a black and white striped blouse and dark black dress pants. She was also wearing a nice black dress jacket because it was supposed to rain tonight. She was wearing a pair of fancy black flats without socks. She was also wearing a pair of thick rimmed glasses. She had a shoe size of 9.

Beth was an incredibly kind person, which was the reason why he was such good friends with her, but she had a side of her that Nick would have never expected. She enjoyed being in charge, in general, but she usually ignored that desire because she didn’t feel comfortable with being mean or anything like that. But who knows, maybe discovering that her friend is now a shrunken and (arguably) helpless creature, may cause her to indulge in those desires? 

The third girl was a highly tall African girl named Tora Boyiri. She was a History major. She stood at about 6’2”. She was used to towering over people before, but this was just ridiculous! She had dark black skin and dark brown eyes. Her hair was brown and it was braided in a long pony tail. Her name was Tora Boyiri. She was wearing a blue shirt and light blue sweat shirt. She also wore dark black yoga pants and a pair of brown ugg boots. Nick couldn’t tell if she was wearing socks or not, because her feet were planted inside her boots.

But the one thing that Nick had to consider, that applied to whoever he tried to contact, was that he there was no way to tell if they had a side that he never knew about. A person who Nick knew, or thought, to be kind and friendly could have a dark side which would spell disaster for him. But, in the back of his mind, he wonders if he had a secret desire to be cruelly dominated by an attractive giantess? Nick ignored those thoughts, because they didn’t help much, and he finally decided who to contact.

Who does Nick choose to contact for help?

Choices

1) Go with Amy Lam (Go to Chapter AmyMain1)

2) Go with the professor, Ms. Liz Orfino (Go to Chapter OrfinoMain1)

3) Go with Beth Williams (Go to Chapter BethMain1)

4) Go with Tora Boyiri

Chapter End Notes:

Alright guys! This will be where the old classroom stuff will go from "Shrunk in College: The Library". I will slowly delete the old chapters and add them here instead. So don't worry if you go to the old story and think that your favorite chapters are gone! (I am aware that a lot of people liked Ms. Orfino) I will add a similar note in the main story too.

I hope this all makes things easier to read through and more organized.

Take care!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.