- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

chapter you! yay!! can anyone guess the music title motif?

Damn it! I was getting sick and had to jump off the shoe and onto the large clouds. The Velocity that Lexa created by her sheer size was phenomenal. I was hovering and climbing to where I really learned how small I was. I only got to her finger. HER FINGER WAS THE SHEER SIZE OF NORTH AMERICA! Boy was I tiny.  I hope the other guys are doing fine.

 

 

----------------------------------------------PAUL-----------------------

 

I woke up next to Philip, looking around at the large desert Oasis with large craters rocking back and forth with these earthquakes. Looking up into the sky I saw an icy blue alien creature with a pure black center looking down upon us. “what the?”

 

“You boys are awake, this must be a whole new experience for you my pets, I can see I made you a little bit ‘too small’ which is just the way I like them.”  Janet’s seductive voice bellowed. “For a goddess to have two new pets. I guess I squish your other friend, oh well. Was probably going to be useless anyway.  So, I would like you to meet your new home and other fellow pets.” Janet then dropped us into a bottle with a massive city inside it, then placed the bottle inside a cabinet.

 

Philip and I looked around as there where Men and women in a city that looked like it had been bent out of shape. A young woman ran up to me and Philip. “The goddess captured you?! You’re not Jake and Todd. You’re not the chosen!” this woman, who was messy, crying, and pretty broken or crazy, heck I’m still trying to get ahold of what’s happening and how Janet became a Goddess.   A young Man came up to us, grabbing the young woman.

“I’m so sorry, we for a moment thought you guys were someone from the outside.  I’m Princeton Jones and that’s Gia Walker.” I guess The Monster ate my brothers Todd and Jake. Just when we finally could escape form this hell hole. “Princeton told the us. “I’m Paul and this guy is Philip. We had another friend of ours Dylan, I, I guess he’s dead.”

 

I began to cry.  So, did Philip.  I-I can’t believe he’s dead.  Princeton comfort us both and began showing us, Jaynes town. Named after some hero of Canton, Ohio or something I wasn’t paying much attention.  As Princeton showed us around, I couldn’t help but still feel that maybe Lexa is out there and could save us, or maybe she’s been a part of this. Even if she is out there, she could eat us.

 

three weeks later----

You know, I think today in Jaynes town would be better. we've been getting tons of new people. "yo! P-Man!!" I called otu to princeton. "Hey Paul." he said, tired.  Janet had soem crazy feitishes, she would take some of the lucky ones out and do all kinds of things.  Me and Phil went are own seperate ways and he was broken after dylans death.  But my broski maybe gone I can only honor him, by  totally getting  some "Me" time when the goddess enters the picture.  I haven't seen Lexa in a long time, i guess Janet dump her. did she eat her?  that would be rather hot.  I'm just waititng to meet my goddess. 

Chapter End Notes:

whats going to happen next?