- Text Size +
Story Notes:

my firist ever story inspired by Jacksmith's "Julia".

Author's Chapter Notes:

Breaking this into 3 acts.

ACT 1 FOREVER

ACT 2 FORSAKEN

ACT 3 EPILOUGE

THUD, THUD, THROOM! The ground shook with violent means, as I woke up. “Dylan? Philip? Paul?”  rang a loud voice that echoed.  “what?”  Where the first words that came out of my mouth. Things were disorienting as my vision came back I saw her. Olive colored skin, and large shadow that enclosed my whole universe, littlerly. It was Lexa. She stretched further into the stratosphere as her feminine yet deep voice boomed. I could barley make it up to her head. Her red hair and Planetary size beast took my whole special view.  She was my entire universe, which meant it all did happen and I somehow escaped Janet’s clutches. However, I have Much, Much bigger problem to deal with now. Oy Vay.

 

I should probably back up and explain a few things, well first my Name is Dylan Floyd. I’m 26 years old, have shaved hair but its usually  brown like my eyes and a little chubby.  My best friends Paul Seeger has strawberry blond hair, bright blue eyes and was very skinny. Philip Zepplyn was quite, kind, and someone who ladies tend to gravitate to, English and a big bushy bead that made him look like a strange hybrid of a hipster and mountain man.  We all grew up together in the foster homes and have been on out own. Lexa Michaels, our “big sister” she was three years older then and Phil and four years older then Paul.  It was her friend Janet who was like a twisted Barbie doll.  Though Janet was 29 as well, she acted like a spoiled 16 year old brat. her blond hair, icy cold eyes, and That soft skin said it all.  You don’t want to be on her bad side, so why was Lexa friends with this bitch?

 

“So glad you could come over today, my parents are off on a very long over due vacation. So I have Maria, my maid. Making food for us.”  She said with a smile. “oh hey, Lexi can you do me a favor I think I left a gift for you up in my room. You remember it’s the 26th door on the right.” As an autistic man, I learn to pick up on certain things, like tones in voice among movements.  So when I had a vibe about Janet being up to no good I wanted to excuse myself and maybe she felt it to because when Lexa was up the stairs heading for the room Janet turned to the three of us and pulled something out of her pocket. It look like some kind of watch with a red  laser eye like those cylon’s had. Cool, but something wasn’t right. It was then she  shot us with it and everything went to black.

 

 

 Last thing I remembered was “you’ll be my tiny, tiny toys forever.” With what sounded like a lick of the lips, then well here we are. I’m somehow so small that I see weird  looking twisted clouds around my mammoth size friend and I don’t know what happened to the other guys.  All I know is that I’m breaking out in panic and holding on for dear life. I need to get help form Lexa and attention. This should be easy right? Right? I just need to climb onto those weird looking clouds.

Chapter End Notes:

i'd love to get feedback and inspired by the amazing story "Julia" by Jacksmith.