- Text Size +
Story Notes:

author note - this was a gift story to me from my fiancekitty from back when we played FFXI.  She knows this isn't quite canon for that universe but just roll with it for the story purpose xD

It was best to not make bets with a known gambler - especially one who so skillfully cheated and won exactly what she wanted. His lips were pressed into a hard line, though it was not easy keeping the scowl on his face.

 

He had bet the mithra that if she could actually cast a spell that would bind him in place, she could do whatever she wanted to him. Make him her slave for the week or just have him thrown to the nearest yagudo acolyte and tortured.

 

The tarutaru had no clue that she would keep him bound. Not only that, but she had picked him up and brought him back to her home. He did not see much of it, pressed tightly as he was to her bossom. Some part of him begrudged the treatment, but the more hedonistic side was all too happy to have his face pressed into such lovely curves.

 

She smelled of earth, just the faintest traces of magic, and steel. It was an intoxicating scent to him, though he could not place why. There was not time to think about it. Before he has even realised it, she had him stripped down to nothing, still unable to move and tossed to her bed without care.

 

He laid on his side, staring up at her indignantly. Just WHAT was this mithra up to?

 

"Wait and see, prrrecious." There was a seductive purr to her voice and he felt his length stir at the way she ran a finger down along his body. It had NOTHING to do with the fact that she was slowly stroking her fingers along his member, urging it to harden and thicken under her tender touch.

 

Just as he was about to moan, the touch slipped away and he opened eyes that he hadn't even known had fallen shut in the first place.

 

The mithra was on her knees on the bed beside him, watching. When she knew she had his attention, she slowly started to remove her clothing. A fanged smirk given when she saw his length twitch just a bit when her breasts were released from their top.

 

She continued to remove what little clothing she wore, sliding towards him as she did. The binding still held him in place, unable to move. He felt her body along his, her breasts moving along him. She pushed them together as she moved up his small body. Trapping him for a moment between them, though quickly releasing him as she moved up.

 

His mouth watered, the urge to taste her skin unexpectedly taking him over. Had she bewitched him as well as bound him? He knew not, but there was no finding his voice to speak as her torso slid over him. Her warm skin flush against his entire body. A moan did escape when felt the first brush of soft curls against his feet, felt her spread her legs just slightly to rub against him better.

 

Except she continued to move up, letting his length brush against her - immediately he stirred and hardened more - but still not stopping there. It was not until his face was buried in soft curls, her heady scent overtaking him, that she stopped. She kneeled there above him, hands propping up her torso, but her legs spread on either side of him.

 

"You did say I could do whateverrr I wanted with you, prrrecious ..." She rubbed herself against him slowly, reaching a hand down to spread herself open to him - letting the warm, wet flesh brush against his nose, his lips, the tip of his tongue that peeked out to taste.

 

"And it's been so long since I've had a tarrrutarrru in me ..." There was no helping the fact that he stirred even more - not thinking it was possible for him to become further aroused. He ached to touch her, to bury his face in her silky folds even further, to bury his length in her ...

 

But that was not on the agenda. Instead, she continued to rub herself against his bound form. Her moans becoming mreows and low purrs and she pleased herself with his body. The slick wetness spead over him as she did so and he could feel the muscles clench and contract over him at times. Every time he tried to taste the sweet flesh, it moved away so that it was his cock that she was brushing herself against. Teasing him more.

 

"Want morrre," she purred and he found himself suddely standing upright. "Want you inside ..." She looked down at him, still kneeling over him - though this time raised up on her knees. When he gazed his eyes upwards, he saw the evidence of her own arousal, saw the slick wet cunt ... Knew that she had brought herself to that state with his body, because he was covered himself. Could taste it on his lips, breathe it in his nose.

He was not prepared for what happened next. She unexpected started to lower herself down and despite thinking he was about to be crushed he still could not move out of the way. Instead, he felt silky curls brushing against him again, felt the mithra's fingers against the top of his head as she spread herself open.

 

Her tail lazily flicked against his bottom, as if wanting to push him up against her - but there was no need. She was pushing herself down onto him. She gasped as she slowly sunk herself down. First his head ( which he did not believe ) sunk into her warm, tight body. For a time, it seemed like enough.

 

She raised herself up and down over his head, himself rapidly taking a breath each time she came off of him.

 

"Morrre ..." she growled this time, pushing down harder against him. Sinking past his head to his shoulders and repeating the process. She would slip him in and then pull right back off. The mithra was teasing herself with him, using him as she would use any toy to bring about her own orgasm.

 

And there was nothing in the world that had ever aroused him more.

 

She gasped as she continued to sink herself slowly down upon his body. Taking more of him with each downward thrust. Eventually he was no longer gasping for air each time, his lungs becoming use to the restricted air. He felt, rather than saw, her fingers curl around his feet. He was all ready buried into her. Just the tips of his fingers visible along with his waste and below.

 

His cock ached to be inside her. Her muscles contracted around him, relaxing and clenching and pulling him deeper if they could manage.

 

Just when he thought that the muscles were releasing so that she could pull him out - he found himself shoved all the way in, just his feet out.

 

"Yessssss ... !" He heard her moan louding, but was quickly lost in the sensation. Lost in the feel of her tight around him, warm flesh undulating and consuming him. Her hands were tight around his feet, pulling him out and shoving him back in with a fervor that he had never known.

 

His own arousal was peaking, the constant rubbing against her inner walls taking him to new heights.

 

There was a change in postions, but once again it was felt rather than saw. The mithra fell onto her back, tail lazily twitching as she did so. Both her hands were on his feet now, shoving him as deep as he could go inside her and pulling him back just as fast.

 

Her hips shoved against him, looking for purchase. Her body pulled him in deeper, her cunt wanting to devour him whole. His breath was ragged, what little he had, and his cock ached - the touch of her warm, tight walls doing him in.

 

He knew her orgasm was coming, knew that release would find her soon. Her movements became more savage and with one final thrust, she pushed him all the way inside of her, body clenching and spasming around him.

 

There was no part of him outside her body now.

 

He felt her inner muscles tight around him, felt her body quicken as the orgasm hit, TASTED it as it took him over.

 

And just as hers overcame him, his own joined. The binding spell finally relented and his body spasmed, releasing himself into her - squirming and writhing inside. He wanted to move, wanted to see the expression on her face after having him inside her ...

 

Except when he tried to squirm his way back out, her muscles contracted and held him tightly in place.

 

"... still my morsel, prrrecious," he felt fingers pressing against him through all the flesh of her body. "... and you will bring me more pleasurrre inside - more orrrgasms, more sweet rrrelease ..." She arched her back up off of the bed and he felt himself sink deeper inside of her. Her slick muscles contracting..pullling him..squeezing in on him more and more forcefully.. milking him. They went like that through the night, and with each shuddering orgasm he slipped deeper.

 

After countless hours of being drawn deeper and deeper into her ecstasy he finally found bottom. He felt his head bump against something firm but incredibly soft and so slick it was almost frictionless. Suddenly he felt her bear down on him hard, so hard it stole his breath away, and before he could react his head had plunged effortless through the slippery orifice and into an incredibly warm liquid filled chamber within. He held his breath as long as possible but finally succumbed as it slowly filled his mouth and nose. Her inner walls gripped him tighter, pressing in and down on the bottoms of his feet, forcing his shoulders through. Her slick warm walls were undulating slow and rhythmically now, gripping and releasing, urging him further and further in. Inch by inch, slowly his waist, then his thighs, then his calves, and finally even his feet followed his head into the dark viscous space.

 

He found himself floating, weightless, as he curled naturally into a position not unlike that of unborn babes. He felt the slippery walls closing in around him again, pressing in all round him, up into every nook and cranny of his body, forcing him to curl up even tighter, He was sealed in by the warm, slick, gently quivering, rippled surface. Soon His skin began to tingle as if the individual nerves were being stimulated one at time somehow.

 

He knew now that she would never release him, but he'd lost his ability to care.

 

He wanted to be one with her, become part of her, and as his conciousness was melted by her relentless unending waves of pleasure..so his body too was slowly absorbed..bit by bit..to nourish his new daughter, soon to be born from the seed she took from him.

 

How are there so many baby girl mithras when there are so few males to sire them?

 

Some secrets are burried so deep, no one ever finds them..