- Text Size +
Story Notes:

So first is the disclaimer.  I don't own Pokémon or anything related to it... sadly.

Second, obviously this is based in Pokémon Sun and Moon's story and if you haven't made it to Poni Island yet SPOILERS, you have been warned.

 

Lastly, just to clarify I did not actually lose this battle in the story myself, it's just a 'what if' scenerio.

 

Author's Chapter Notes:

Okay, so I'm not use to writing in the 2nd person that much so sorry if perpective gets a little weird.  Also I just randomly came up with this like 5 hours ago so there is that as well.

Perpective is written gender neutral so the unnamed MC can be anyone.

Hope you enjoy

 

"Seems like I wasn't mistaken after all."  Faba snickered, stroking his beard as you and Hau called back your last Pokémon.  "Any other smart remarks child?"  He taunted, signalling for the Aether employees around to captor you.

"Hey, hands off!"  Hau yelled as a couple of male employees dragged him off.

"Take young Master Gladion to see the President.  She wishes to punish him herself."  Faba instructed, unlocking the door he guarded.

Smoldering behind an indifferent smile, you look at Gladion as he is carried off.

"You should be more concerned with yourself."  Gladion huffed, breaking eye contact.  "I've dealt with mother's punishment before."

Before you could even reply the door closed behind him.  Faba just laughs to himself, heading elsewhere as a couple of female Aether employees drag you back to the elevator.  Assuming they were just going to throw you on a boat and ship you out, you're surprised when they press the button to go to the underground lab.  Both the girls look at you with wicked smiles to gauge your reaction so you just keep smiling like you always do, you'd never give them the satisfaction.  On the trip down one of them takes your fainted team.

"Oh don't worry, we'll take good care of them."  She said, leaning in and kissing you on the cheek.  "Just as we will with you, cutie."  She giggled.

When the elevator reaches its destination, both girls are surprised to see Assistant Branch Chief Wicke waiting for them.

"Assistant Branch Chief?  What are you doing here?"  Aether girl 'A' as you are now going to call her, (they all look the same so does it matter what their actual names are?), asked.

"I would like to see to this brave trainer, if you don't mind."  Wicke replied, adjusting her glasses and smiling sweetly, giving you a knowing wink.

"Not a problem at all ma'am."  Aether girl 'B', the one that took your Pokémon, said.  "May we still see to his Pokémon, or would you like them as well?"  She asked, though she was more pleading to keep your team herself.

"If you could see to young Hau's Pokémon as well I'd appreciate it."  Wicke said, holding out Hau's three Pokéballs, his Alolan Raichu, starter and Eeveelution inside.

"Thank you ma'am!"  Aether girl 'B' replied.  "Shall we take him to your lab for you?"

"Yes, please."  Wicke replied, as she followed after the girls.

"You're quite the lucky trainer, getting Miss Wicke."  Aether girl 'A' said, pulling you down the hall towards the lab.

"Just one sec sweetie."  Aether girl 'B' said, producing a pair of scissors and cutting you clothes off as they dragged you down the hall.

Even now, you weren't about to let your embarrassment show.  Still smiling and now naked, you are placed on a medical bed that was unusually low to the ground.

"Do you need any help, Miss Wicke?"  Aether girl 'B' asked.

"No, that will be all."  Wicke replied politely.  "Thank you very much girls."

"May we stay and observe?"  They both asked, each cupping one of Wicke's hands in their own.  Each girl put on their cutest begging face.

"Very well."  Wicke sighed in defeat after a couple moments of hesitation.  "But you have to carry out your own duties as well, or I'll have to punish you too."  She warns with a stern look.

Aether girls 'A' and 'B' both smile at the news and jumped up and down squealing.  "Thank you Miss Wicke."  They said in unison.

Your mind starts to wander as Wicke walked over to you, one thing she said causing you to worry.  Initially you though Wicke was going to help you escape, but she implied that she was going to punish you instead.  Maybe she was just saying that for appearances, perhaps refusing the girls would have raised suspicion and her warning would keep their focus off of you.  Lost in thought, you were brought back to reality were a shadow loomed over your face.

Looking up to your surprise you find yourself staring directly up Wicke's skirt!  She isn't even wearing any kind of undergarment, showing you her nude genitals and asshole.  Pulling up her skirt a bit, Wicke began to lower herself down towards you, letting you have a good look at the well trimmer forest of pubes decorating her groin.  So shocked are you by this display that you don't even attempt to so much as turn away as Wicke drops her weight onto your face.

You can taste Wicke's excitement on your lips and you feel a tight ring expand over your nose was Wicke settles herself on you.

"You know, I'm actually quite disappointed and cross with you right now."  The older woman said firmly, reaching down and pushing on your chin to open your mouth.  Your feel her juices enter your mouth, slowly filling it with a sweet taste.  "But I am also proud of you, I know you fought your hardest."  She continued, grinding her plump pussy over your mouth.  Her nectar tasted so good, you didn't even notice as you started to lick her folds, searching for more.

Soon your senses were all overwhelmed and you failed to make any effort to escape from under Wicke.  Her thick, soft, smooth, warm thighs hugging your head, the heft of her plentiful rear over your eyes, and the way she gyrated her hips soon filled you with endorphins and then just as suddenly as she dropped, Wicke stood up.  Your face a sloppy mess of vaginal secretions and Wicke's ass sweat, you look around in a haze as Wicke begins to undress.

To the side, you see Aether girls 'A' and 'B' smiling at you, both also naked.

"Miss Wicke is amazing, isn't she?"  'A' asked, giggling.

"I'm just a little envious of you."  'B' added.

"Girls..."  Wicke said, her tone implying a warning.

"Sorry, Miss Wicke."  'A' said, sitting on the floor in front of you and spreading her legs to give you a view of her, clean shaven pussy.  "See this cutie?"  She asked, spreading her labias and exposing the vaginal opening inside.  "I've taught it a little trick, wanna see it?"

Your mind still racing from what Wicke did to you, you're not able to form a reply.  All you can do is continue to smile like you always do.

Smiling, 'A' grabbed one of your Pokéballs from behind her, still in its shrunken state.  "Here, I'll show you."  She giggled, slowly lowering your partner Pokémon to her waiting sex as it began to drool with excitement.  You watch in masked horror as the girl then places the Pokéball into the tight hole and releases her lower lips to wrap around it.  She then closes her legs and rolls her hips back and forth a couple times before revealing the foreign object sunken deep in her.  "See?  My pussy used 'Swallow'."  She laughed manically as she drew your partner deeper still until it vanished, all with just her love muscles.  "Sadly I haven't taught it how to use 'Spit up' yet, but it'll come back out eventually."  She mocked with an evil smile, patting her muff lovingly.  "That's if I don't crush it in orgasm first."  She added, grabbing another of your Pokémon.

"You're too soft."  Aether girl 'B' commented, turning around and thrusting her shapely ass in your direction.  Grabbing a cheek in each hand, she revealed her anus tightly squeezing the Pokéball that held Hau's Raichu.  "Hey, you know what happens to a Pokémon in a Pokéball when it breaks?"  She asked, flexing her muscles to tighten even more, causing cracks to appear throughout the sphere's structure.  "It disappears forever, trapped as light."  She answered before you could, crushing the ball to dust with her sphincter, her rectum greedily consuming the broken remains.  "The last thing it saw was my ass!"  She exclaimed, laughing at what she had just done.

"Why would you just crush it like that?"  Girl 'A' asked, stringing together three more of you Pokémon.  "To get as much enjoyment out of them as I can, I make some into anal beads."  She said, finishing the last knot and rolling onto her back to gave access to her back door.  She then very quickly shoved three more of you team into her ass, leaving only a tiny bit of string left hanging out.  "It's so nice to feel so full."  She sighed, happily patting her lower abdomen.

"Why draw it out?"  'B' countered, grabbing the ball that held Hau's starter Pokémon in.  She unceremoniously tossed it into her mouth and played with it for a bit before holding it between her molars.  Holding her lips apart, she fully closed her teeth, the Pokéball offering little in the way of resistance.  Chewing a couple of times, she swallowed and licked her lips.  "That moment when everything ends for the little guys, I love that feeling."

Mortified at the scenes you had just witnessed you finally feel strength returning to you, but as you sit up you notice something you didn't realize before.  You've shrunk!  Not just a little either, you realize that everything around you is gigantic by comparison now.  Just as you were getting your bearings you felt a something wrap around you and lift up into the air.

When you open your eyes next you are greeted by Wicke's enormous, smiling face.  Quickly scanning your surroundings you see that she is fully nude, her gigantic breasts blocking the rest of her body.  It might just be the shock of the events that have transpired in the lab or maybe something else entirely, but you continue to smile to mask how you really feel.

"Pay no mind to them," she said sweetly, "as you can see you've been shrunk.  It's quite embarrassing to admit but consuming the fluids that my vagina secretes shrinks a person somewhere between 1/10th to 1/15th their size."  She explained, opening her hand so you can sit on her palm.  "You seem to be about 2 and a half inches tall right now but don't worry, repeated exposure to my fluids will not shrink you anymore than you are and there is a cure."  You continue to feign a calm exterior as Wicke informs you of how you shrank, but are genuinely relieved when she tells you there is a way to reverse it.  "All you have to do is bathe in the resulting fluid of my orgasm."  She explained as maturely as she could but her cheeks were a touch red.  "So, while normally I would hand someone to be punished like you off to one of the girls as a bonus for their hard work," She continued, motioning to the waving Aether girls who seemed to be engrossed by Wicke's explanation, "I will give you a chance to help fix yourself."

Wicke then laid down on the bed and set you in the valley between her breasts.  "If you are able to get me to lose myself in pleasure, you will be free to go.  In recognition of your fighting spirit, if you are unable to succeed the first time, I shall allow you to try again for as long as you want."  She said warmly, regarding you in a caring fashion.  "I'll take care of you, that I promise, but if you ever give up then I will give you to one of these girls."  She added.

Looking back to the girls, they apparently started to play rock-paper-scissors to see who would claim you.  'B' won.  You shuddered as she celebrated by shoving Hau's last Pokémon into her dripping snatch and crushed it without hesitation.  Opening her labia, you saw broken bits of metal and circuitry flow out with her arousal.

"Are you ready to begin?"  Wicke asked, drawing your attention back to her.

Without any other options, you nod and start walking down to her waiting sex.  You could feel the heat radiate from Wicke's massive mammaries as you walked between them, and your feet sunk a tiny bit into her slightly pudgy belly.  You could tell she maintained her bush, the hairs tickling your crotch as you passed through.  As you were about to climb down Wicke's crotch, she spread her legs so you had more space and peeled apart her engorged labia.  When you reach her tender folds, two shadows are cast over you.  Looking up you see the excited faces of Aether girl 'A' and 'B', watching with such glee.  You expected Wicke to chastise them again, but she didn't.

Ignoring the girls, you start to work at massaging Wicke's vulva.  The heat coming off of her is intense and when she starts to drip with arousal you hesitantly slid your feet into her love hole.  You continue to rub the outside while kicking with your feet on the inside, even twisting and turning as much as you can.  The sensual moans emanating from Wicke's unseen face motive your efforts, as she starts to buck her hips nigh uncontrollably.  By this point Wicke is teasing her nipples, pinching and twisting them in pure bliss, but she was still focused on the presence in her honey pot.  After what felt like hours of a slow burn to the cusp of orgasm, Wicke realized you could only bring her so far.  Reaching down she pulled you from her sex, carefully turned you around with great dexterity and holding on to your legs plunged you head first into her.

"Let me help you."  Wicke said, pumping your body in and out of her velvet folds, panting and moaning as she felt her satisfaction rise.

The two Aether girls soon joined Wicke, each pleasing the voluptuous woman's breast and teasing her rosebud.

Wicke felt herself cross the threshold of orgasm, her vaginal walls clamping down on you was her hips started to convulse.

While the ride was a bit more intense than you would have liked, when you felt Wicke's love tunnel squeeze down on you, you prepared yourself to be drenched in her cum and be restored to you fully size.

Wicke, however, had other plans apparently.  Just as she was about to release her deluge of satisfaction, she pulled you quickly from her vagina.  You had just barely enough time to see the torrent of milky cum spray past you as she shoved you fully in a different hole.

The odor was intense and revolting, the fleshy walls around you were coated in a viscous sludge.  Looking past your feet you see Wicke's fingers retreat beyond the threshold of where she imprisoned you and as the opening sealed itself shut no light was able to penetrate it.  You knew where you were, Wicke just shoved you head first up her ass.  The only question was 'Why?'

Wicke's intense orgasm lasted for over a minute as wave after wave of cum poured out of her.  You could hear it too, not even a centimeter meant the difference between remaining shrunken and getting fixed.

Rubbing her lower abdomen, Wicke smiled at the pleasant sensation wiggling in her bowels.  "I suppose by now you are wondering why I put you there even though I was able to cum, right?  Well it is very simple.  While you did feel amazing, your efforts weren't enough to get me to 'lose myself' in pleasure.  I was still very much aware of you.  I'll be honest with you, trainer, I want to keep you, it is your punishment for disappointing me after getting my hopes up.  I will have you continue to raise my mood for as long as I can.  Like I promised, you will be well cared for and I don't plan on keeping in my behind all the time, but it is where I will store you if I still have my senses while I rest.  If you want to be big again, you can try for as long as you wish to bathe in my cum, no matter how many tries, or years, it might take.  But if you disappoint me and fail to meet my expectations of always trying restoring yourself, then the next punishment is to give you away and forever lose your chance to be restored."

As Wicke explains what she plans to do with you, you feel you heart sink.  You likely will never make her forget that you are pleasing her, so you will likely remain hers forever.  You're just about ready to fall despair right then and there when you remember who will be getting you, Aether girl 'B'.  Flashes of Hau's Pokémon being crushed in their Pokéballs by her ass, teeth and pussy race through your mind, reinvigorating your will try as you redouble your efforts to wiggle.

Feeling her little butt toy become much more lively, Wicke giggles to herself.  "Oh, someone is quite the fighter.  I'm happy, I wish you the best in your endeavor."  As she picks her head up to look at her belly, Wicke notices a small, red and white spherical object on the floor.  She gentle smile becoming a frown, Wicke stands up and forces both the girls to partake of her shrinking fluids.  Aether girl 'A' barely has enough time to remove your Pokémon from her pussy and ass as she shrinks down.

"Miss Wicke?"  'B' asked confused.

"We're sorry!  We just got caught up in the moment, we didn't mean to join you without your consent."  'A' tried to explain.

After they finished shrinking, Wicke's frown returned to its natural, warm and loving smile and she licked up both girls.

"Oh heavens no girls, I greatly enjoyed your help."  She said, correcting the tiny girls.  "It was wonderful and I fully consented."  She added, kissing each of them on the head.

"Then why?"  They both asked.

Wicke gestured over to the one Pokéball on the floor where it was left.  "I warned you about abandoning you duties for play, now the question is just how hungry my little pleasure session has left me."  She explained, rubbing both girls over her stomach.  The two girls, and even you, heard a deep gurgling sound emanated for Wicke's stomach.  "I guess very."  She said, licking her lips.

Either girl was able to form coherent sentences as Wicke pulled them from her belly.  They were crying and begging for their lives, or at least meant to and were probably saying that they would never do it again.  "I'm sorry girls, that was mean of me."  She said, setting them on the floor.  She then collected their clothes and put them in a bag along with your Pokémon before getting dressed herself.  The two girls watched and waited for Wicke to come back for them, but instead she stood at the door and unlocked it.  "If you two come with me, I can't promise I'll give you a chance to be restored, I'll probably keep you as well.  You're welcome to come with me of course, but I'll get to do with you as I want, or I can leave you here."  She then laid down on the floor and pulled down her shirt to expose her massive breasts.  "Climb in if you want to submit to me.  It's your choice."

Without hesitation girl 'A' sprinted over to Wicke and dove head first into the loving embrace of her twin igglybuffs.  Standing up, Wicke reached into her shirt and pushed the tiny girl under her right breast, trapping her with the weight.  She then looked at the other girl as still seemed hesitant.  Without addressing her, she opened the door and walked out.  "I guess I should tell the boys there is a surprise in Lab 2, I feel bad making them share tiny Hau."  She mused aloud, leaving it open just a crack.

'B' felt a cold chill run down her spine.  She knew what some of the guys did with people the Foundation shrunk, and being trapped under a sweat scrotum was the least of her worries.  Running as fast as she could, she tried to catch up to Wicke.  "Wait!  Miss Wicke!  I want to go with you!  Please take me!"  She yelled as loud as she could as she ran.  When she circled the corner of the door, she ran right into Wicke's high heel shoe.

"Silly, of course I'll take you."  Wicke said sweetly, bending down and picking her up.  "But first you have to prove you want to be with me, then I will consider it."  She added.  "I'm just a little hurt that you only want to be with me to be safe and not because you just want to be with me.  I feel a little used."  She explained with a saddened expression.

"I'm sorry, I was just a little embarrassed is all.  "Please, I'll do anything, go anywhere, your pretty pussy, beautiful butt, bountiful breasts, anywhere you want."  She begged.

"Anywhere?"  Wicke asked in confirmation.  "You said anywhere of your only will, I trust you will stay true to your word."  She cautioned, rubbing her knees together as she began to leak all over again.  "Because my hunger is back, think you can satisfy it?"

Confused by Wicke's odd behavior at first, 'B' looked down and saw a couple drops of Wicke's nectar dripping to the floor.  Smiling confidently she looked Wicke in the eye.  "Even if you want me deep inside of you."  She promised.

"Oh I can't wait, but first I need to prepare you."  Wicke said, bringing 'B' to her mouth.  "Climb in and get ready for the ride of your lifetime."  She instructed.

"A little lube never hurt."  The tiny girl replied, willingly climbing into Wicke's maw.

Once the girl was in Wicke clamped her mouth shut and swallowed hard, sending the girl down her throat.

Inside Wicke's mouth 'B' barely had time to register the darkness that metaphorically engulfed her before she was literally engulfed by the tight entrance to Wicke's esophagus.  She panicked and cried, struggling futilely as she was worked down the tight, slimey pipeline and deposited in Wicke's eager stomach.

Letting out a satisfied sigh, Wicke felt the girl enter her stomach and patted it gently.  "I didn't think anyone wanted to be eaten, but now you will always be with me.  Thank you sweetie, you were delicious."  She said to her happy belly.  Wiggling her butt, Wicke looked back was an elated smile.  "Trainer, you might just get a second chance soon.  Good luck when you do, but I do hope you fall short again."

With a soft giggle, Wicke returned to her room for the night.  You had your second chance after she cleaned you off but failed once again and spent the balance of the night, and following day, in her rectum.

Years pass and you don't feel like you'll ever meet Wicke's expectations, but you've learned to enjoy yourself.  You meet Aether girl 'A' quite often and when you aren't pleasing Wicke you spend time with her when possible.  After about a full decade you both admit that you no longer even wish to leave Wicke, even if you do manage to bathe in her cum, you both prefer to be the gentle Wicke's sex toys and lovers.  You both know that if it came to a choice between each other or Wicke, Wicke would always win, but that's what you loved about each other, your mutual subjugated love of Wicke over all else.

You never heard of Hau or Gladion after that day, but truth be told you forgot about them years ago.

Wicke had become you're entire world.  She loved to dominate you in her unique, gentle way and you submitted to her wholeheartedly.

Chapter End Notes:

So at the end I just decided to do more with the Aether girls.  I tried to convey that the MC's facial expression is the same as in the game throughout the entire story, not sure if I did a good job or not, just thought it would be funny to include.

 

Thank you for reading, hopefully you will leave a reveiw so I know what you liked and didn't like.  Might do more one-shots in the future.