- Text Size +

Plummeting past the sea of red that waved in front of Percy, unable to scream anymore as the air continued to rush into his lungs he quickly extended an arm to grab onto the waistband of the panties. Shit, Percy thought to himself as his hand latches onto the waistband but only for a few moments as the momentum created from his fall made his impact way to much for his new grip to be sustained. Rather than staying in it’s outstretched place, the elastic waistband got pulled down by Percy’s grip and slingshotted back into place without his hand causing him to continue to fall. Looking down, his heart began to crawl up into his throat and pulsate with fear as his eyes locked onto the thick black forest. It was an unbelievable sight, hair after hair curled and ensnared within one another, roping around all the way from her body to the edge of the white fabricated wall that once contained it. Percy quickly tried to lift his head up in order to get one more glimpse of light but it was too late, as he moved his head a fraction his vision was blurred with endless black lines that frayed themselves in all directions. At first his body just fell through the hair, this suddenly changed as the hair began to become entangled around various parts of his body. Roping around his right arm and leg caused his body to become thrown toward the right side as if he was being forced to do a cartwheel. After completing the unwilling cartwheel everything stopped. He was completely stuck, entangled in a giant girls pubic hair, what a pathetic fate he thought. His senses began to kick in as his body remained stationary. Rays of light shone through the gaps of hair giving him somewhat vision of the white wall in front of him and the hair around that ensnared him.

“Not good…not good, not good! HEY!!!! GET ME OUT!” Percy yelled at the top of his voice already regretting not choosing the container. His new prison was warm and had an odd musky scent he was not familiar with, he however feared the day he would say he is familiar with it. Looking up once more waiting for his reply, he was rudely surprised as the rays of light vanished in an instant. SMACK. Was all he heard as the fabric in front of him rapidly rushed toward him smacking his entire body against her skin. He felt her body quiver due to the new presence that had joined her body. Not wanting to find out why her body reacted thusly, he figured he may be able to worm his way out. First he needed to free his right hand, but his left hand was completely pinned against her flesh by the fabric wall which he could just barely see through. He began to feel movement as the girls hips swayed while she walked, using his entire body he performed quick and sudden jerks in attempt to throw left hand toward his right. Noticing the heat intensity rising within his confines, Percy begins to speed up this process by wiggling more until his arm successfully made contact with his other arm. Suddenly the swaying stopped, peering through the thin fibres of the panties was a curtain of red that was risen up by her hand as if revealing him to a crowd at a large play. His face went cold, in front of him was the last thing he expected to see while in this place. Himself. Before him was the large full body mirror he saw before, in it’s reflection was a complete external view of his prison, right where her mons pubis is, was a small bulge that outlined his body completely. He was quite surprised by how well it outlined his form, his right arm and leg were ensnared straight up and down, while his other 2 limbs slightly further away. It almost looked like he was a cheerleader trying to for the letter “K”, he guessed the impressive definition was due to the tightness of the fabric and that scared the hell out of him.

“AAAPHMM” Percy tried to yell out but the fabric muffled out his attempts. Returning to his previous endeavors he began to squirm as much as possible to create slight waves in the fabric, this would allow his left hand brief moments of room to try and untangle the pubes that held him tightly. After 3 successful waves and an almost untied arm, he eagerly tried to create another, ignoring the sudden jolt of movement that occurred as the body he was confined against shivered. But he was unsuccessful. The fabric around him was pinned down way more than before and felt as though it were tracing him. Concentrating, Percy peered through the fabric to see what the problem was, it proved to be much more difficult than previously as a large shadow peered overhead. Gazing into the mirror once more, he began to grit his teeth in rage. SHE WAS TOYING WITH HIM, he thought as he observed the girl completely flustered and using her finger to trace an outline of his body, she was enjoying this! Here he was completely trapped in the now humid slowly dampening environment that continued to heat up for a reason he was yet to figure out and she was out there playing with him and enjoying every second of it. His environment shifted to the right momentarily, returning quickly, the friction of the fabric against her skin while moving caused his vision to become completely obscured as a thick mass of her pubic hair was shifted over the top of his body. Using his head, Percy began to try and sift the thick black hair out of his view so he could peer through toward the mirror once more. He figured if she was going to toy with him in front of a mirror he would take advantage of it and look to see if there was some kind of exit. Finally, he found 1 of his eyes could peer through a few strands, eagerly focusing his eye he found he was completely blinded by a bright flash of light followed by a loud “CHK” sound.

“AAAPHMMM AAAH” Percy yelled in frustration and started to rapidly thrash about after hearing the very familiar sound of an iphone taking a picture. The girl shrinks me for no reason and then has the audacity to play with my body in her confines then take a picture to save the moment?! Percy angrily thinks to himself.

A loud moan erupts from above, causing Percy mind to go silent, he had this sick feeling that she was enjoying every single part of this way too much. The white panties suddenly darkened further as a skirt danced around his prison as if guarding him and making sure he remains put in his heated cell. Tired from his efforts, Percy decided to rest as the girls hips began to sway again, the friction making movement way too difficult for his little body to handle. Unexpectedly, Percy then found the fabric pressing against his body even more, tighter…tighter until finally it stopped, so this is what hell is like, Percy pondered.

While Percy experienced what he thought was hell, his captor was experiencing the complete opposite, she was in complete and utter bliss. Her world going in slow motion as she enjoyed the full dominance she had over her prey, she had been awaiting this moment for so long, the one thing she didn’t expect was to have Percy as her victim. Quickly grabbing her pencil case and pencil she squatted down, blushing slightly as she felt her panties tighten around her hips, her little toy closer to her skin than ever before, lost within her lush forest. Placing her school gear in her bag she stood up and skipped over toward her bedroom door stopping to savour the moment. Reaching down once more she gave her crotch two gentle pats. After gaining the result she wanted she proceeded to walk down the stairs, while Percy began to squirm even more ferociously with the kick start she just gave him. Each step she took continued to feel more enjoyable than the last, not yet due to pleasure but from the power drive she was gaining. Her underwear rubbed against her flesh as she descended down the stairs, each step causing half her body to lower, while her underwear on the other half was tightened and further pressed against her. Almost as if in a skipping motion, she made her way to the front door, halting at the end of the hallway. The walls were layered with pictures of her and her family, a caramel creme coat of paint glazed the walls, at the end of the hallway was an arch next to the front door, that arch lead to the lounge room that had 2 large 3 seat leather black couches, each facing toward a single Soniq tv. On the closest couch was her mother, surrounded by tissues and gazing toward the tv that had a live news report playing. “Still missing r-”.

A saddened cold and dark emotion washed over her as she gazed at her distraught mother, who constantly held 2-3 tissues to her eyes washing away the built up tears, then discarding them only to pull another 3 from the 4 boxes she had surrounded herself with. She hated seeing her mother like this, she began to squeeze her thighs in an upset rage on Percy. Opening the front door she steps out closing it quietly as if disturbing her mother would be a major crime and then proceeded to walk to school half completely aroused by her prisoners newest entrapment and half upset knowing her mother isn’t experiencing any form of joy herself.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Happy new year guys! sorry for the delay i had quite an eventful new year! I didn't really like this chapter, seemed slightly repetitive as i attempted to provide detail to what was a small environment. Pretty much i wanted to provide a perspective swap. The chapter that follows this one i intend to reveal much more information about the 2 main characters, so as always, thank you :D!