- Text Size +

 

Percy woke as his environment was wildly shaken, as if he was being fiercely shook by a crazed interrogator while tied to a flimsy fold out chair. Not now, he thought to himself rubbing his eyes groggily and quickly looking to the top of the blue bag, fully prepared to see the zipper being torn away and replaced by an eager eye. But instead what he saw was completely worse. His heart felt like it had shot straight into his throat, he kind of wish it had so it could choke himself out of existence. The bag was open a fraction only allowing a large pale pillar like arm fit through. Looking behind him the giant pale column extended past him and toward the bottom of the bag, where it ignored him and continued to rummage through the contents of the bag.

Percy winced as he heard an audible cracking sound knowing full well that it was most likely his phone. His suspicion was soon confirmed as the girl yelped and began withdrawing her hand as if a fishing pole that had just caught the fish it latched onto. Upon rising through the wrist sized hole, light blazed in blinding Percy momentarily. Once recovered Percy could see his crushed phone fall from the girls little finger, leaving a tiny glass splinter like fragment in her finger. After a few moments the hand returned into the bag hastily and continued its voyage as if the treasure it desired was imperative to find. Considering that this treasure may be him, Percy began to creep on his toes trekking across the green leaf and backwards onto the yellow frog image pasted onto the biology book until his back touched the spine of the math book, against the capital “A”.

Suddenly the arm before Percy began to tense up causing her cephalic vein to become more prominent indicating that she is gripping something. As the arm rose he could see in between her thumb and pointing finger was a yellowy orange pencil that read “ARTRITE HB Pencil: Small handed grip”.

“Hah, small grip” Percy scoffed as the gigantic hand withdrew. He began to slide his back down the length of the “A” until his body was in a seated position having thought his kidnapper got what she wanted. However, he couldn't have been more wrong, after hearing the lead pencil making contact with the wooden surface it was placed upon, the zippers were torn apart by the entrance of both her hands. To Percy it was like his mother had walked into his room at 7:30 in the morning places a hand on the inside of each curtain and threw it open. Percy’s blue fabric view had now been replaced by a gigantic frame of read with the words “My best friend is better than yours” printed across it in bold white letters. Above it were those menacing hazel eyes that sat in the head of the young girl, she wore a very plain and straight facial expression that did not match her cute facial features. Her eyes blinked twice causing Percy’s attention to divert toward her tiny nose. Blinking once, Percy reopened his eyes only to see that she was gone and in her place was the palm of her left hand racing toward him, wrapping around him before he could even make a move and enveloping him in darkness.

Seconds later the girl discarded Percy onto the same wooden surface that the pencil was placed on. Carelessly dropping him onto the same position, his slightly surprised yelp was left unheard as he sent the pencil rolling across the table cancelling out his voice. With the violent sound of two cars colliding the girl sat down in her black office chair, that had a blue fly knitted fabric webbing the back of the chair. Getting to his feet, Percy could peer behind the girl. A double bed with a thick black and grey crescent moon dooner, similar crescent moon images appeared on the 4 pillows stacked in pairs of twos lay at the top of the bed. The wall was glazed with purple, painted in alternate brush strokes to create an intriguing pattern, occasionally disrupted by window frames and posters of the band one direction. Below one poster next to the bed was a full body mirror that currently reflected the back of the seated girl. Allowing his eyes to venture further around the room, he gets a glimpse of the brown carpeted floor and a bathroom to the left of the mirror, however, these observations were short lived as the hair of the giant girl before him waved into his vision and whipped him back into focus. She was staring dead straight at him.

Looking straight back at her with a stern look he musters up the courage and yells at the top of his voice “WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME!” ignoring him the girl just continues to stare without a single change in facial expression.

“ANSWER ME!” he yells again, glimpsing to both his sides were her massive wrists lay resting on the lacquered table. She begins to move her right arm causing him to panic and raise his hands to defend himself, but instead of reaching for him, she grabs the pencil sitting behind him. Turning it laterally and keeping it on the desk, she begins to glide it across the desk while holding it firmly in her left hand. Without stopping she keeps drawing the pencil closer toward her catching Percy off guard, the pencil makes contact with his calves and slides him closer to the edge of the desk.

After regaining his balance and trying not to be plummeted to his bungyless death, Percy irritably tries to make some form of contact again “WHY ME, ANSWER THAT P-PLEASE” in response the girl merely twirls the pencil across her fingertips, just barely missing the back of the head. Turning the pencil vertically, showing the red rubber ended rear of the pencil, she sharply jabs the pencil forward into Percy’s chest knocking him flat on his rear end. Percy began to rub his behind irritably acknowledging that it is probably now as red as the back end of that pencil.

“WHY ME! WHY HAVE YOU DONE THIS!” Percy hastily rises to his feet sticking his chest out, notably irritated, only to be struck by the back of the pencil in the exact same way.

“Name” she responded in a very dull tone and began poking at Percy's side with the rear end of the pencil as if trying to check all the different areas of his miniscule form.

“W-what? H-hey! Stop that!” Percy replied while using his hands to try and push away the probing object.

“Name” she repeated placing the pencil in between his legs while he was laying on his back, flicking it from side to side causing his legs to spread against his will, lifting the pencil she placed it by his side, flicking it diagonally upward to push his arms out as if trying to force him into a star like position.

“Name!” she repeated slightly sterner placing the pencil the eraser end of the pencil on top of his chest applying a slight amount of pressure causing small pieces of the used eraser to fall onto his chest.

“P-pe-perc-” Percy tried to reply while gulping back a large amount of fear that was building up, sweat started to trail down the side of his forehead.

“Perc?” she questioned quizzically raising an eyebrow, twisting the pencil with her finger tips not applying any new kind of pressure, only causing the eraser to attempt to erase what was below it.

“Percy!” he replied quickly, the girl lowered her eyebrow and with the flick of her wrist, she merely tossed the pencil to the side causing it to bounce across the desk toward a digital black alarm clock with red block like digits that read “7:30 AM”. Percy’s mind began to race, he couldn’t believe it, he’d been missing from the world for over 15 hours, he fell asleep in her bag trapped overnight. Percy’s face went a ghostly pale not realising that he had been tiny for this long.

Up above, the girl had still not replied, but simply leaned a little closer and continued to observe her new possession, occasionally using her finger to jab at parts of his body. After a few more jabs with her finger, she started to reach down and plunge her hand into her bag withdrawing a large purple smiggle pencil case that had blue and black writing slathered all over it much like Percy’s, which his friends decided it would be fun to graffity. Reaching in again she pulled out a long wooden ruler that Percy assumed was 30cms, but couldn’t tell exactly at his current size due to its length.

She then sat back up straight with a slight crack in her back from the movement. Repeating the same action she did before. She placed the ruler laterally behind Percy, then proceeded to draw it behind him until it made contact. However, Being aware of her tactic, he turned around quickly, placing his hands onto the ruler so that he could maintain more stability. Unfortunately, he didn’t anticipate that the strike to the chest would wind him, causing him to gasp for air. He also didn’t anticipate she would begin to turn the ruler vertically over the edge of the desk.

“S-ST-ST” Percy stuttered while recatching his breath. “S-STOP!!! P-Please!!!” he cries while hanging on for his dear life, using his fingers to grip the edge of the ruler over the 28 cm marking, only peering down momentarily to see the ground which looked to be 100s of feet below. His body begins to go cold with fear as he dangles his feet realising again that there is no footing available below him. Fortunately, as if complying to his wishes, the ever so silent girl, lifted her pencil case and placed it on top of the ruler side that was resting on the table, allowing him to be suspended in air. A sudden drag of wind began to try and pull him off as the girl pushed backwards on her wheelable chair to stand up and walk toward the bathroom in nothing but her red T shirt and white panties.

Seizing this opportunity, Percy attempts to use his upper body strength to push himself up on top of the ruler so he could make his way to the desk. Using all his strength he began to push raising his chest above the ruler, but quickly noticed that is started to lift the pencil case end like a weighted scale, he assumed the pencil case mustn't have any heavy objects in it and reluctantly returned to his hanging position. Looking toward the desk he noticed a box turned to the side, inside the box was a familiar object. The pins. However, it wasn’t the same one embedded into him, each were different and had a numbers ranging from 1-8 inches on them. There was also 1 that had a single word across it. Percy tried to squint his eyes and make out the words but he was interrupted by his captors return.

Chapter End Notes:

Uh, this is quite a lengthy chapter...Just started writing and kept writting, so im going to break it into 2 chapters. Hope you enjoy, leave a review it helps i've already taken some notes on board!