- Text Size +
The thumb, which was pressed down on his chest from the older giant man held the naked little man in place on the cold desktop on his back. The little man could feel the edge of the giants thumbnail rub against his chin, knowing that the giant could easily pluck his head off with it. The little man could make out how the giant man was talking on his cell phone with his other hand speaking asukarian, unable to understand what he was talking about.

It has been at least 3 years now since he got arrested and charge for 5th degree murder back on Earth. And at least 3 months ago he got sold on an asukarian market to this older giant business man. 3 months ago as he had to make a decision to be put to death on Asukar, or get sold as a pet to a giant there. Not wanting to die, he chose the life as a pet.

At the beginning it was alright, nice cage, somewhat like a small one room apartment, which got cleaned out once a week from a giant asukarian cleaning lady, who cleaned the office regularly. The little man received 3 squares a day, his only job was to hang out on the desktop when ordered to come out of the cage, and get fondled, played with. The giant was friendly but at times he seemed to be cruel with his arbitrariness, with all of this getting grabbed and petted. The little man did although get used to getting carried around in his pocket and presented to colleagues, and how they took turns examining him and all, but the thumb holding him down now and the amount of pressure was getting to be too much.
He started beating his fist on the sides of the thumb, kicking his legs around, screaming.
But the older man simply talked on the cell phone, looking down at him smiling in a wicked manner, smiling.

All at once the giant old man lifted his thumb off of the tiny man's chest, and stood up and walked over to the window talking on the phone as if nothing unusual was going on. On the planet Asukar this was normal. On the planet Asukar earthlings were the size of handheld dolls, and asukarians where all giants.

The little man was relieved, and could breathe again, angry at the big old bully, looking over at him seeing his thick gray mustache, his pot belly sticking out over his pants, hearing his older scratchy voice. How did it come to this? He thought to himself.
The little man thought about his own father, how he worked his 3 jobs and was hardly ever home.
How he smoked too much and only wanted to sleep after coming back home from work, and how they never had enough money, not even to go to the movies.
The little man remembered how he started stealing, started selling dope, and how nice it was having his own money. The little man remembered how happy he was on the first day he moved out of the apartment, only to get arrested and charged for murder a couple years later though.

The older man slid his cell phone in his pants pocket, and sat down again at his desk, and tipped around on his laptop with his left hand, reaching his right hand over laying it down in front of his earthling pet lifting his pointer finger up feeling how his pet earthling licked the backside of his finger. The little man knew what certain actions meant, and how he was to react.
The older man was proud that the little did as he was taught, this was a good pet, and he was happy with what he had bought. Then the little earthling did have a nice little cut body, and was full of energy.

Just then a younger man entered the office, the secretary. The little man watched as the giant older man pushed his chair away from the desk leaving him there alone. He saw how the younger giant got on his knees, and undid the older man's pants and started giving him a blow job, but this time the old giant grabbed a hold of the little earthling, and started kissing him. He then placed the little earthling the back of his dick letting his back rest under his pot-belly. The little man watched as the younger giant went down on the older man's best piece, feeling how the older man was having an orgasms as his fat belly shook letting out a sigh. The younger giant swallowed it all and wiped the huge cock off with a clean-ex. The older giant then lifted the little man back up wrapping his fist around his upper body, snug and tight exchanging words with his younger secretary, pulling his pants back up, tossing him back in his cage on the desk top, and then he left.

The life of a pet on the planet Asukar Z.
Chapter End Notes:

Let me know if you liked it.  I've written others already.