- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Contains GTS and Media related content, none of which i own. Tags will be adjusted accordingly.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Welcome one and all, it's been awile. I know i haven't taken a proactive role in the GTS community for some time when it comes to posting work and for that i'm sorry. But i'd like you all to know i'm still alive and well.

I've been helping friends and acquaintances with their own work and i'm sure you've seen some of it, at least a few of you i know. Either way, i want to say that i'm still around even if it's just lingering in the background. I'll always be here to provide my own brand of GTS tastes and obscurities you've grown to know and love.

And for all the new people here as well, it's a pleasure to have you. I hope you enjoy my work as much as i enjoy writing it for you all.

Please review and share thoughts on what you liked, disliked and of the sort. I'm eager to know what you guys and gals think. What i should add, what i should change. What you want to see. There's no wrong answers, and i always try to adjust what i can to make as many of you as happy as you can be~.

 

But without further adoo~

 

Turn off the lights...

 

Get comfy...

 

Sit back...

 

and...

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

 

 

"Ahhh!"

 

Falling to the ground along with his fallen Pokémon, a male trainer grit his teeth in anger as he stared at the glowing form of the totem Pokémon that stood in his way of passing the Lush Jungle trial of Akala Island. "Come on, get back up Rockruff!"

Crawling on its paws, the poor rock type grit its fangs as it stared at the imposing Pokémon before it. Raising its pincer-like arms, the Pokémon known as Lurantis, hissed before dashing forward. "Quickly use double edge!" The trainer called out vainly to his battered Pokémon but it was too late.

As the insectoid grass Pokémon slashed the pup away, the trainer knew right then and there it was over. All the while this battle was going on, a figure rested against one of the nearby rock formations that littered the green maze of the jungle, her dis-approvement present with her narrowing eyes. She wore a pair of thigh cut denim overalls with a magenta shirt beneath it. Adorning both her shoes, along with her unusually green hair were various flowers and other foliage. Looking like something straight from nature herself, Mallow shook her head before sighing in disgust.

"Well, I guess better luck next time. Try using a Pokémon that isn't weak against grass types, though…" Mallow muttered darkly as she moved over to her cooking station. ‘And to think he showed such promise to, oh well...' Glaring angrily at her, the trainer began yelling obscenities at her, but the verdette paid him no mind as she moved over to her totem Pokémon.

"Such a good girl! Here, have as much as you want." Cooing as she fed the last of her special food to her Pokémon, Mallow stared back at the trainer as she heard him still ranting, certain words catching her attention such as useless Pokémon, or shitty trial.

Clenching her hands tightly, Mallow soon began to smile as she looked at her Pokémon. Staring back to her, the Lurantis cocked its head to the side before nodding, well aware of what to do when this kind of thing happened. And it seemed to be occurring more and more frequently. Ever since new trainers began moving to the Alola region, their attitudes infected a lot of the people on the islands.

"Well, you best get going. This jungle is no place for weaklings~" Mallow grinned cheekily as she turned to wander off. However, like clockwork, the trainer turned to her enraged as he began screaming. "Who do you think your calling weak? I passed three trials already! All I need is this shitty one to face Akala's Kahuna, and then I'm off this rock!"

Smirking from his words, Mallow chuckled darkly. "Well, unless you have this," she flashed a shining gem in the form of a Z-crystal to the trainer before pocketing it. "You won't get the attention of our Kahuna. So off you go, chop, chop. Go do, whatever it is you trainers do when you're weak. Too bad… if only you were a little bit tougher, I might have considered… well, no use telling you about it."

Mallow shrugged her shoulders, her stride just beginning again before her wrist was suddenly gripped. "Hold it! Are you telling me there's something else I can do to get that damn gem? Come on spill!" Feeling her skin crawl from his touch, Mallow yanked her hand away angrily as she put on a fake smile.

"Well *trainer* if you must know, there is actually two ways trainers can pass captain trials. All Trial captains and even some Kahuna's have multiple methods in case we make our Pokémon too much for people… kind of like you actually." She smirked.

Gritting his teeth, the trainer stomped his foot as he returned his fallen Pokémon back to its ball. "Then tell me what it is! I don't have all day." Glancing to his fainted Rockruff, Mallow soon glared. He didn't even plan on taking his Pokémon to the local center first? He made this a lot easier now.

"Well, it's quite simple actually. All you need to do is collect the ingredients for my new recipe!" She chirped happily. Giving the girl a deadpan look, the trainer shook his head in disbelief. "What the hell?! I just did that, are you making fun of me or something!" Wagging her finger mockingly, Mallow tsked as she pointed to her Larantis who was quite content watching the two argue.

"You collected the ingredients to summon my Pokémon. This time you need to collect the ingredients for something else… unless you don't want this Z-crystal?" She flashed the charm once more noting the man's eyes lingering. "F-Fine! Just tell me what the hell I need and I'll be back soon." Raising her hand quickly, Mallow shook her head.

"Not so fast! For this trial, you have to set your Pokémon aside. The use of Pokémon for this is strictly prohibited and will disqualify you! Besides, they're in no condition to fight, you saw to that personally now didn't you?" She added on as she saw his hand moving towards his belt. Smiling in amusement as she watched his eyes beginning to twitch, Mallow put her hands out before the trainer handed her, his three Pokémon.

"Alright, now come on just tell me what I need to get already." Setting the three fainted Pokémon down, Mallow looked to her Lurantis before nodding. Raising its pincers in the air, it let out a cry before scraping them together. "Hey, what the heck… are, y-you… do…" He trailed off incoherently before falling to the ground unconscious, a faint pinkish dust in the air hanging over him.

Smiling darkly, Mallow thanked her Pokémon before walking over towards her bowl. "Well, this should be fun… but how do I get rid of such a rotten taste…" Humming quietly as she walked into the jungle, her Pokémon trailing behind her as she paced on, she soon left the unconscious trainer be.

He wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon. She had all the time in the world to prepare his… trial.

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

Looking over her large bowl that Lana had brought her earlier that day, Mallow looked at the reddish pink paste she was currently grinding together. "It's still a little too tart. I need something, sweet." Tapping her lips, she reached beside her before pulling out a few Leppa berries. Dropping them in her mix, she stirred it in before giving it another tentative taste. "Darn, now it's a little too sweet!" She could never get her specials just the way she wanted for her own tastes.

Hearing a groaning noise, however, brought the Alolan native away from her thoughts. Looking past her bowl, Mallow soon grinned as she saw the trainer from earlier beginning to rouse. "Well, it's about time you got up sleepy head! The dish is almost finished for crying out loud!" She laughed.

Rubbing his head in pain, the trainer blinked slowly as he felt his grogginess fading. "W-What, what the hell's going on?" Looking around perplexed, his vision shifted around as he took in the strange landscape. He was in the Lush Jungle… at least, it kind of looked like it. The tree's and greenery, however, were, bigger than before.

‘Just how far in am I?' Groaning again from a lingering headache he felt, he rubbed his eyes before standing up. However, as he turned around he was knocked back onto his ass as he saw the imposing sight in front of him. "WHAT, WHAT THE HELL?!" Smiling in amusement, Mallow looked down at the trainer as she enjoyed his reaction to her. Considering his new stature she wasn't surprised. After all, he was only a quarter of an inch tall.

"Huh, I expected more screaming from you. You struck me as the cowardly type." She shrugged before looking back in her bowl. As she began shifting different ingredients around, adding some in, pulling others away, the shrunken trainer continued to gawk as he tried to comprehend what was happening. ‘S-S-She's huge! W-Why is she huge!?'

Waiting for some type of response, Mallow soon grew impatient before looking back at the still gobsmacked trainer. "Hey, are you listening? Your trials started already. Well? Get to it! What's with the look?" Shaking his head in disbelief, the man tried to figure out the meaning of this till something stuck out amongst her words.

"T-T-Trial, w-what trial? I'm… I'm…” Shaking his hands quickly over himself he looked to Mallow in fright. "H-H-Help! You've got to help me out here!" "Nope." Staggering back in shock at her monotone reply, the shrunken man soon grew agitated. "What the hell do you mean no?! Look at me! I'm the size of a fucking insect! Come on get help already!"

Sighing, Mallow pulled her ladle back as she crossed her arms. "You know the rules as well as I do mister. Once you start a trial you can't get help completing it. So I can't help you. Besides, this is my trial, why should I be one of all people to help you complete it? Isn't that counterproductive to me?"  Shaking his head in disbelief, the man soon backed up.

"L-L-LOOK, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THIS, T-THIS TRIAL THING, WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO ME!" Sighing from the vulgar tone he took, Mallow looked around about to point out her Totem Pokémon but it seemed it was content to go back wherever it was she liked to hide during the day. "Well I hate to break it to you but you already started the trial, so there's not much you can do now. Once you start a captain trial you can't leave it until it's over. You know how it works." She grinned cheekily before sticking out her tongue in a mocking fashion.

"And what I did to you as you so rudely put it, is how people complete this trial. All captains, well, most of them at least and a few Kahuna's as well use this trial to test trainers in different ways if they deem them unworthy of battle. And you most certainly were." She scolded before dropping her ladle back in the pot.

Taking her words in, the shrunken man continued to shake his head as he tried to comprehend this. This… this had to be impossible! How was he this small?! What type of fucked up game did these people expect them to do when they were the size of a bug?!

"Well, since you're a bit calmer now, I'll explain the rules of my trial. For this challenge, you need to collect 3 ingredients to finish this." She tapped the pot in front of them. "The ingredients as I said are as follows: one, 1/3 of a Razz Barry and two leaves from a Salac berry. Oh, and one last ingredient may be needed but I'll hold off on that. I'm still not sure if I need to use it or not. Once you have retrieved all three of the items I listed and brought them up here!"

Her finger rose in the air before landing on the rim of the pot. "You simply drop them in and you've completed my trial!" She cheered before waiting for the man's response. Giving her a deadpanned look, the trainer shook his head before throwing his hands up.

"Fuck that. I'm out. I quit. I'm not playing this messed up game of yours now change me back!" Giggling, Mallow moved her hands behind her back before placing her fingers together, her expression one of mirth. "Well the thing about this trial is the reward for completing this dish, is the person's size. I don't have an antidote. You need to make it from scratch."

Giggling as she watched the man go as pale as a ghost, Mallow stretched out her arms giddily before propping herself as she waited for the inevitable. "P-P-Please, j-just fix me! You, y-you can get all that stuff right? R-Right! Come on this isn't funny-" Enough!" Mallow snapped angrily.

This was becoming tedious. "Look, you accepted my trail after my warning mister! So you are just going to have to finish it on your own, or else you better enjoy your new outlook on life. I bet a lot of Pokémon will enjoy it as well." She whispered darkly causing the man to shiver in fear.

 Falling backward's on his ass, the man shook his head in disbelief for what had to be the fourth time since he awoke. This couldn't be happening. All he wanted to do was pass this stupid trial and get off this island! He hated the people here… and especially the captains. This one, in particular, was pissing him off more than anyone else so far.

Rising to his feet, his glaring eyes meeting her facetious ones, the man began counting off the items and looking around. "So how the hell do I find these barriers anyways? Do you really expect me to parade around and have some dumb Pokémon mistake me for food!" Wagging her finger in the air, Mallow smiled mischievously before adjusting her form so her legs were spread out. "Well of course not! I don't want any of these poor Pokémon to get a stomach ache." Growling angrily, the man was about to bark but the giantess's words brought him back to the topic at hand.

"The ingredients are all right here." Mallow's hand waved over herself confusing the man to no end. Sighing from his dense expression, she extended one of her now bare feet his way causing him to stumble back in surprise and disgust. Dirt littered her brown soles. Sweat dripping from her pores, the humidity of the jungle not lost to her body apparently.

Sighing in relief having been sitting cross-legged for almost an hour now, the green haired captain flexed her toes out gleefully before bending them down for the man to see. "In fact, I'll give you a hint for each item. Since you don't have my Stoutland to find them, here's the location of the first item." Peering between her filthy feet, the man shook his head before looking back at Mallow in revulsion.

"W-W-What the fuck is wrong with you?! Did, did you put something between your disgusting toes?" Pouting from having her cute little feet called anything other than that, the girl puffed out her cheeks before crossing her arms. "And to think I tried to help you. Fine, go find the Salac leaves somewhere else~. Don't get eaten now." She whispered darkly.

Shaking in anger and loathing the thought of what she was forcing him to do, the man gulped before plugging his nose. He couldn't believe this was happening. Oh, she was going to pay once he got back to normal for making him do something so… so… so gross!

Humming happily, Mallow cupped her cheeks as she watched excitedly. She loved this part, the humiliation. Walking up to her right foot, the man cupped his mouth as she tried not to inhale any of her sweaty odors. Her feet had a rather pungent smell for a girl as young as her. Moving between her toes now, he shuddered as he truly grasped just how small he was compared to her.

Her big and middle toes on either side of him were at least three times as big as he. Gulping, he began moving inwards more before having to finally take a breath of air, his lungs instantly regretting it. Coughing violently, he cursed loudly and in anger as one of the drops of sweat that beaded on either side of him suddenly landed on him. It was like he had been hit by a bucket of warm putrid muck!

As giggles and laughter were heard above him as he continued on, his anger only rose. Watching him closely, and timing so purposefully, Mallow occasionally gave her toe a light twitch, her sweat dripping down faster as she bathed the man in her salty fluids. She'd have to thank her fellow captain on Ula'ula Island next time she saw her. This was diabolical and a hilarious idea!

Having finally reached the crux of between her toes, the man was now drenched in sweat causing his clothes to cling to him as if he had fallen into a lake. ‘A lake of her fucking sweat!' Looking up, he soon grew agitated once more. "HEY, a little help here!" Blinking, Mallow looked back down confused before she suddenly burst into laughter.

She had placed the Salac leaf near the top of her toes. It had been accidental and she didn't really think twice about it, but looking back now, this was priceless! It was above him and he couldn't even reach it. Calming her laughter, Mallow, cleared her throat before pointing to her toes. "No help allowed~. Start climbing mister!" Grinding is clenched teeth, the man soon grabbed onto her moist skin, the ridges acting like handholds for him as he began to scale her toes.

Watching in amusement and joy as he soon reached the top, his first attempt having been the best where he had mistaken her skin for toe jam and grabbed the mushy substance causing him to fall down and start over. He once again reached the peak as he latched his hand onto the large leaf.

Shouting in triumph, his victory was short-lived as Mallow decided to give him a hand back down in the form of her foot *itching*. Twitching her foot, she watched with glee as the man screamed and fell between her toes once again. Only this time, she clenched them together to grind the *itch* with his shrunken body.

After about a minute of this, more for his sake than hers, knowing he probably would suffocate if she kept doing it any longer, Mallow sighed in pleasure before opening her toes… only, the man didn't come out like she had expected. Peering down confused, the green haired giantess soon giggled as she saw his tiny form trapped between a large piece of toe gunk and her soft skin.

"Wow, I guess you must really love my feet a whole lot if you want to bathe yourself in my toe jam~." She cooed before winking to the man. "Here, I'll leave you alone for a little while." Pulling his face free, his stomach churning in revulsion, the man barely heard what Mallow had said before the walls on either side of him suddenly began to close.

Letting out a scream, it was soon silenced as Mallow ground her toes together. Pinching them with her fingers making sure to be as rough as possible, her smile turned mischievous as she smooshed the man up, down, left, right, and generally in any and every direction. This was great!

After what she assumed would be his limit, she finally let go of her toes. Watching as a small blackish ball fell from in-between her toes, she soon picked is up before grinding it softly to separate it. As the man's tiny body was released, he spat out a mouthful of whatever it was currently making him cringe. Coughing and hacking he tried to clear out his lungs from the awful taste but it did little to stop it.

Grinning giddily at the man's battered form, Mallow set him down gently before watching him stumble to his feet in amusement. Spiting repeatedly, he soon glared up at the girl in rage. "WHAT, THE, HELL!" Shrugging her shoulders, she felt no need to defend herself. "So do you have the item?"

Shaking in anger, the man reached for the leaf… but he couldn't find it. Panicking, he quickly looked all around him but he still couldn't find it! Moving over the discarded piles of toe gunk, he soon got on his knee's before quickly digging in. Gagging by the repulsing jam around him, he sucked it up and kept looking before his eyes lit up.

Yanking the leaf he had almost died to get free, he waved it in the air happily as he smirked. "Right here!" Moving her hands together, Mallow clapped them sarcastically showing little contempt. "Congratulations, that's one item down! But… wasn't it two leaves I asked for?" She tapped her lips in mock pondering.

Feeling the blood drain from his face instantly, he didn't even need to look to know what was about to happen. Moving her other leg over towards the man, she flexed her barefoot freely over him. Spreading her toes, he soon sunk to his knees in despair as he saw what he had feared come true. Nestled between her big and middle toe… was the other Salac Berry leaf.

Shaking his head dismayed, he looked up at her almost pleadingly but the dark smile she gave him in return told him what he already needed to know. He had to retrieve it again… Maybe this time it wouldn't be as bad…?

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

Panting in exhaustion, the shrunken man laid on the ground completely drained and out of breath. In his hand, where the two leaves. After the better part of an hour of climbing, he had to endure this sadistic girl's antics as she continuously used him as some type of toy with her feet! But, it was over now. He had the leaves.

Stretching her arms tiredly, Mallow smiled contently as she looked over the shrunken trainer. This had been more entertaining than she remembered. How long had it been since she last played like this? Feeling her stomach gurgle, the verdette sighed. They had started this probably a few hours ago, but she had things to do. She'd need to wrap this up.

"Well, that took longer than I thought it would. I guess I had too much faith in you." She pouted. Hearing no vocal response, she pondered if the man had learned his lesson or not but… it seemed like he hadn't considering the hateful glare he was giving her. Sighing again, she shook her head.

"Sadly we need to wrap this up. I have a shift coming up at my family's restaurant. Let's finish up your trial." Staring up at her in disbelief, the man soon groaned as he pushed himself up into a sitting position. "S-So what's left then…? I got the leaves now what." He panted out tiredly.

Raising her arm up, Mallow grabbed something from between her armpits before moving her hand down to the man. "Since I'm in a rush I'll help you just this once. Here's the Razz Berry." Gawking, the trainer began screaming at the girl for attempting to make him crawl into her filthy pits next but she ignored him. She had grown tired of this by now.

Pulling the forgotten bowl next to her, Mallow set it in front of the man before pointing to the lid. "Alright start climbing. All you have to do no is add in the ingredients and the trial is over." She declared. Growling in anger, the man plucked the sweaty berry up she had hid from him before crawling over to the pot. He was sick of this. And sick of her. This was humiliating and disgusting!

Moving to the rim of the bowl, he slowly began to scale the smooth pot, his exhaustion apparent by his slow pace. Watching with a bored expression, Mallow's stomach growled once more making her scowl. She really had to get back to her family's restaurant.

She just wished the trainer had learned his lesson and it didn't have to come to this. The flavor would probably be bitter… As the man's hand gripped the lid, he pulled himself over with fatigue before panting. Looking down into the contents of the bowl, he observed the strange concoction in silence. It was some type of pinkish paste similar to what he had made earlier to summon Mallow's Totem Pokémon.

Feeling his second wind return, his torment almost over, the trainer pulled himself the rest of the way up before standing on his feet. Grabbing the leaves from his pockets he tossed them inside before doing the same with the berry. Watching as the final ingredients entered her dish, Mallow smiled before taking the ladle on the side and grinding the last things in.

Stirring the paste around, she moved her finger inside before giving it a tentative taste much to the trainer's disgust. He knew first hand where those *ingredients* came from. Everything about this girl was repulsive to him! Licking her lips as the flavor rolled over her tongue, Mallow soon frowned.

"Nope." Blinking, he looked up at the green haired giantess confused. Was that a statement? "Nope what? What the hell's the matter now!" He barked angrily. He just wanted to change back already. Licking her lips slowly as she savored the taste, she soon shook her head. "Now it's too sweet. Perhaps my sweat didn't make much of a difference after all. Well, I guess I know for next time." She shrugged before directing her attention to the much smaller man.

"I guess I need to add the final ingredient… though, it might ruin the dish. What do you think? Should I add it?" She asked innocently. Gritting his teeth the man waved his arms angrily. "Do whatever the hell you want! Add whatever you need to, just let me go now!" He screamed.

Smirking, Mallow nodded before moving her hand towards the man. "Well if you insist." Blinking, she diminutive trainer had little time to react to what was happening before Mallow's massive index finger made contact with his chest sending him tumbling into the pot. Landing softly on his back, a loud squish echoing out as he landed in the squishy mass, he groaned in pain.

Staring down at the trainer with disdain, Mallow moved her hands over his poke balls before glaring. "There… it's finished. I wonder how it tastes with the final ingredient. Let's find out…" Raising himself up in pain, the smaller man wondered what was happening before feeling the ground around him shake. Turning around, his face drained of all color as he saw the massive ladle in the bowl moving… moving towards him.

Climbing to his feet he suddenly fell down. ‘M-My legs!' He must have hurt them in the fall! Looking up at the colossal giantess looming over him, he soon screamed at her angrily, yelling at her to stop, but, she didn't care to listen anymore. He chose his fate. Crawling on his hands and knees, he tried to escape the large metal spoon but he didn't make it more than a few inches before it collided with him, the very ground he stood on being scooped up as well.

Trailing the spoon over the bottom of her pot, she grabbed a large amount before looking at the man trapped within it, only his head sticking out from the mushy paste. "Thank you for completing my trial~. But, you failed again." She whispered darkly before moving the spoon towards her face.

Struggling and screaming, the man cursed her but she couldn't hear him. As he was slowly lowered it soon became apparent where he was headed… and his screams intensified. Bringing the spoon to her lips, Mallow let her breath wash over it before licking her parted mouth. Moving the spoon in deliberately slow, the flavor began to dance over her tongue.

Staring up in horror as the girl's upper lips moved above him, her mouth came into his field of vision. It was a large cavern of pink on all sides. Saliva dripped down the walls. The humidity made the jungle seem like nothing as well. He was actually in her mouth…

As the light slowly began to fade, he turned around letting out a final scream as Mallow's lips closed around the spoon. Digging her tongue into the paste, she scrapped it along with the man off the utensil before pulling out from her closed lips. Sloshing around her sweet concoction, she moaned. IT was the same, but it did taste better… well, except for him.

Moving her tongue over the lump she knew to be the shrunken man, her pink organ soon cringed by his disgusting flavor. She knew he would ruin it but… oh well. Coughing and spitting away her saliva, the diminutive trainer gagged on her food paste as she was thrown around in her mouth, her tongue-battering him repeatedly into the walls of her mouth and occasionally against her hard teeth.

After a few minutes of this though her tongue soon stopped its oral assault on his shrunken body. As it began to rise, however, the thick consistency of the paste was no more causing him to slide down… down… Looking in the faintly lit mouth at the black hole in front of him, he soon screamed knowing where he was headed. Clawing at her tongue, he tried to gather his baring's to grip anything! But… he was too tired… and there was nothing to grab onto.

Raising her tongue all the way up, Mallow tilted her head as she let her food slowly fall into her throat, no attempt to swallow at all. As the small itching feeling on her tongue continued, however, she soon grew annoyed. Flicking her tongue, the itch stopped as she felt the last of her meal fall into her throat. Holding her breath, she moved her hand over the lump on her skin before pressing her fingers into it. She could still feel him.

Shuddering, Mallow smiled before finally gulping, the faint struggling she felt fading as well as the trainer… vanished inside of her. Letting out the breath she was holding, the green haired trial captain sighed in bliss. ‘Well he ruined the flavor with his vulgar taste but he did make it more appealing’. Licking her lips, Mallow purred as she moved her hand over her stomach. Rubbing her tummy gently, she smiled.

This had been a fun day. She'd have to do it again soon. Grabbing the pot, she stared down at what was left before dumping it out on the ground. Plenty of the Pokémon around here would enjoy her little treat. Picking up the rest of her stuff, she quickly packed it away to take back home before looking down at the three Poke balls she had taken from the ex-trainer.

Clicking the circular button, she released all three before dropping the balls on the ground. "You guys are free, go now." She shooed them away before raising her foot up and stomping on the balls, breaking them in the process so the Pokémon were no longer tethered to them.

As the Pokémon dashed off into the jungle further proving they didn't like the trainer much, to begin with, Mallow soon smiled. Walking out of the jungle with her utensils and bowls, she soon headed back home. She couldn't wait to tell Lana about this. It might even beat what she did with her last trial goer… Perhaps she'd tell her the story again. She wouldn't' mind listening and comparing it to her own…

She just hoped another trainer would come her way soon. She'd be waiting patiently for her next entree to follow this one~.

 

Chapter End Notes:

And, Finito~

 

Thank you ladies and gentleman for your patiance. It might be a bit shorter then some of my work but don't fret. This is but the begining of what is to be more.

Tell me what you'd like to see, and maybe you'll have your wishes come true with the next instalment. I'm eagerly awaiting~

 

Until next time ~