- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey guys,

Honestly I have been gone for a while.  I apologize, but I would like to ask for more support through your gracious feedback.

 

Thanks,

DrumGuy

Chapter 4 - Measurements


I watched from Megan’s massive arms as the door to the chemistry labs closed behind us as I was carried down the long hallway toward the Ecology labs I had passed before.  How I wished at that moment that I had chosen one of those labs instead of taking the advice of my, now, much larger carrier.  We reached the end of the hallway in which I had first run into Megan and took a left causing my body to lean to the side do to the inertia of my female companion.

My body was tossed around and bounced with each step that Megan took.  I had always been prone to seasickness and I began to get a familiar feeling; I began to feel queasy.  My stomach turned and began to ache.

“Hey half-sister,” I quietly asked up to Megan trying not to be overheard by others that may be in the hallway, “I am beginning to feel a little sick from the rocking of your walking.”

“What do you mean rocking,” Megan responded keeping her eyes down the hallway as she walked.

“With each step you take my body bounces,” I explained.

“I have a solution,” she said as her strong arms hoisted me up and pinned me against her plump bosom.

My head naturally fell to a rest on her right shoulder.  Her short-sleeve on her periwinkle v-neck was very soft under my chin.  I felt as if a child being held by his mother’s protecting arms and the feeling of turmoil in my stomach began to cease.

“Thank you,” I said, my voice muffled by her shirt.

“No problem,” she responded.  I could tell by the tone of her voice that she was smiling, clearly enjoying her maternal-like power in our current situation, “we are almost to the lab.”

Seconds later I felt her left arm reach across her body and heard a door squeak open.  We must have made it too the lab.  We entered and she set me on top of the counter at the front of the room where the professor most likely performed demonstrations.  I looked up at her face as she smiled kindly down at me.

“Welcome to Ecology Lab 2037 where I spend most of my time during the day,” Megan said cheerfully, “you are lucky my lab partner left while I was gone, she would be very interested in you.”

“Well good thing,” I said timidly.

“Anyway, you may want to get acquainted here,” she started, “I am going to call Steph to come get you but you still may be here for a while.”

“Good to know,” I returned.

Megan turned and walked to the far end of the counter, which, from my point-of-view, was about 40’ away.  I heard her rummaging around inside a drawer as I hesitantly began to move toward her.  She stood up and I saw something in her hand.

“What is that,” I asked hesitantly.

“It is a sample measurement set,” she explained, “it has a measuring tape and a scale.  I figured we could get your measurements while you are here.”

“Do I have a choice,” I asked, “I would rather not.”

“You’re not even a little bit curious little guy,” she questioned with a smile, “because I am pretty curious.”

She tugged both ends of the measuring tape playfully to try to encourage me.  With a large smirk she set the scale on the counter with a small audible thump.  Then she reached out with both arms and hoisted me up by my underarms.

“What are you doing,” I asked as I kicked and squirmed.

“I am not going to hurt you Steve,” Megan assured me, “I am just curious.”

She then set me down atop the scale.  The digital numbers triggered and her face lit up.

“16lbs,” she said with a huge smile spreading across the corners of her mouth, “we are halfway there Steve.  Was it really that hard.”

“I guess not,” I sulked.  

My situation was getting very real faster than I could comprehend my brain was still swirling with denial.  Megan held out the measuring tape.

“Stand up nice and tall,” she teased.

“Already done,” I said, dismayed.

She looked at the numbers and her face lit up again.

“22 inches,” Megan said excited, “how big were you before this happened.”

“5’10”, 145lbs,” I said with my head hung low.

“That means you shrank proportionally,” Megan cheered.

“Great to know,” I said sarcastically.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you everybody for your support.  Because of you guys this story is at nearly 4,000 reads!  That is insane!  Thank you for reading and all feedback is appreciated!

 

DrumGuy