- Text Size +

Dream Girl picked up Brainiac Five and began necking with him as was best possible between a normal sized girl and a shrunken boy. Light Lass picked up Element Lad and began kissing him uncontrollably. Triplicate Girl snatched up Invisble Kid and laid some on him with her giant lips. All of these boys had had crushes on the girls in the past, but were now giving off a chemistry that the girls were unable to resist. Shrinking Violet began kissing the tiny Sun Boy, when she was not destined to fall for him properly until the late 2980s.

“Brainy, you’re so … so….” said Dream Girl.

“So affected by Elroy’s invention,” said Brainiac Five, “I don’t think it worked the way he designed it to. Instead of chemically disrupting super powers, the formula has created a massive dose of uninhibited romantic chemistry.”

“Well I did secretly have a crush on Phantom Girl,” said Elroy.

“She ‘s a hard catch to hold onto,” said Brainiac Five, “I wonder if it will wear off before the shrinking formula does.”

As if to answer his query, they all suddenly grew to normal size, and with the exception of Phantom Girl and Elroy kissing eachother’s cheeks, the others continued with regular necking for a long time, until the chemical disrupter wore off too.

“Please don’t anyone let Ultra Boy, Timber Wolf or Duplicate Boy know about this little interlude,” said Phantom Girl.

“Think how I feel,” said Invisible Kid, “In the space of a few minutes, I was eaten by Saturn Queen and smothered with Triplicate Girl’s kisses.”

 

When the Science Police arrived, Elroy was sent to his room, while they discussed with the Legionnaires what to do about Saturn Queen.

“You can do something with his friend too,” said Shrinking Violet at reduced size, as she suddenly snatched a fly that had been too small for the others to see, until it resumed the regular Durlan appearance of Chameleon Chief as Violet grew back to normal size.

“He must have used that ruse to overhear us and tip off Saturn Queen earlier. That’s how she knew Elroy was here,” said Element Lad.

“We’ve never had Saturn Queen in custody before,” said SP Officer Cusimano, “We don’t have the means to resist her powers until we can get her to Takron Galtos and into a specially fitted cell that can block her mind control. Rosie, is there any chance you could accompany us to Takron Galtos for a short round trip, while the Legionnaires look after Elroy?”

Rosie the Robot agreed, and left with Saturn Queen, Chameleon Chief and the Science Police.

The Legionnaires went to check on Elroy and saw a man sized dimensional tear in the air just above his bed. There was a note left on his bed. Light Lass levitated it into her hand and read it aloud:

 

Dear Legion of Super-Heroes,

I got bored being stuck at home. So

I’ve gone to another dimension to

have fun and adventures.

Tell Mom and Dad and Judy

I’ll be back for dinner.

Elroy.