- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Okay soooo, here's a thing. I might have lied about the whole "Next chapter'll be longer" thing. So sorry about that! But I assure you that chapter 3 will be longer.

 

Vanessa quickly opened the bathroom door forgetting she was wetter then she's ever been and in her panties with cum dripping from them. Jordan quickly stopped laughing and was pulled into the bathroom letting out nothing but an "oof!" she fell back to the ground with him falling on top of her pulling him onto her chest while kissing him hard. Jordan, being the sly dog he is began to rub her pussy pressing me back inside  while kissing back falling into his mood.

Vanessa began to moan as she ripped herself from the kiss telling Jordan to stop with the teasing and start fucking her with his giant juicy cock. God, even saying that makes me sound weirder then I am. But either way I was gonna be screwed here in a few minutes... Quite literally.

They both had gotten up off the floor while Vanessa kneel before him revealing his length, she began to suck on his growing dick making it more and more wet readying it for the true fun. Jordan jumped, groaned, and moaned as she sucked hard on the tip and deep throated it.

She began to masturbate while sucking pushing me further in and off of her sticky cum covered panties forcing me in between her giant lips.

After a few minutes of hearing them both moan in pleasure Vanessa finally removed her panties revealing her womanhood before him and began to lay on her back spreading her legs and lips inviting his cock. I looked up as he grabbed her legs and pulled her up putting his fully erect length in full view ready to push it inside of her.

I screamed and yelled at Jordan to stop fucking around and get me out of here before he pushed me against her cervix or blew his load in my face again. But of course all my yelling was flushed out from her begging him to force it in and let her feel it deep inside her, and so the wait ended as his length drove into her at full force slamming against me hard making Vanessa scream in pleasure.

I didn't believe Vanessa would willingly let Jordan fuck her like he was but she was horny as hell from me trying to get her attention, or maybe I triggered her while she was already in heat.

Who knows, all I know is I was fucked. Jordan was fast and hard with how he fucked his women and he enjoyed it and so did she. Her vaginal walls pressed hard against both Me and his length that seemed to have gotten even bigger in the past few minutes. Hell I was enjoying this a bit too, not gonna lie. Being inside of Vanessa without her knowing kinda turned me on. Can't blame a guy... right?

After awhile of being knocked around and trapped under my best friend's cock I was now being drooled on with pre-cum from both Jordan and Vanessa. I tried to crawl out from under his tip and he must've felt something move, I bet he knew I was inside of her and so he started back up again but even harder slamming me right against the back of her vagina. He did that to me a few more times before releasing his load full force into my face and all over my body. He continued to thrust until Vanessa came as well making things inside a little more worse for me.

The bastard knotted her good I'll admit that but it's gonna be awhile before I can actually try and get out so I laid there as both of them relaxed their bodies. While waiting I tried to clean myself off of all the cum from Jordan's performance.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Again... Really sorry, but really hope you enjoyed this chapter :D

-Sully