- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Writer’s Note:

Vanessa’s Second is a long, very sexual story that some might enjoy and others might not. This is what happens when you have too much time on your hands and an over sexual mind that wont extinguish! Like always, please leave a comment! It’d be much appriciated. ^w^ -Sully

 

Intro Note:

My friend Jordan asked me to come over tonight for some odd reason, I hope he isn't doing his sneaky ass "Netflix & Chill" Shit again. If he is then I'm going to kick his ass…

 

 

 

"Damn it Jordan! I told you three times already! I'm not going to be your damn sex toy with Vanessa!"

"Oh c'mon now, Zayne. It's not like you don't enjoy it!" I kept on telling Jordan I wasn't going to do it but he doesn't wanna listen... His ignorant ass nearly gets me killed every damn time he tries something. Last time I joined his what he calls "Unaware-Threesomes" he fucked the shit out of the girl and nearly forgot I was inside her. I had to take 7 showers afterwards just to get his semen smell off of me.

However Vanessa being his choice... He was setting me up to agree with him from the second he called me over. Vanessa is one of the sexiest girls we know besides Vix but I'd rather not take another one of Greg's girls away from him. She might be a husky and all but she's still absolutely amazing when it comes to pleasure and a fun night.

"Hey Zayne, I'll be back in a bit I need to run over to the store to get some condoms. Vanessa wouldn't allow me anywhere near her last time without em..." Jordan said before leaving without a response.

I was literally stuck in his house while at any moment Vanessa could be coming over. I mean she'd be able to get inside, she knows where the extra key is so at least she'd be able to get inside without me having to find a way to open the front door if Jordan doesn't get back before her. I wasn't too worried though, all I did was sit around waiting like always eating a few chips and watching comedy shows.

Maybe after about an hour of waiting for Jordan I finally had to go to the bathroom and Vanessa wasn't here yet so I decided to just go to the bathroom. When I got up on the toilet seat I heard the front door slam, I got worried for a second but then I thought maybe it was just Jordan being an ass and not responding so, I resumed what I was doing and took a piss. I heard footsteps getting closer to the bathroom and still haven't heard a word but me being that dumbass and not wanting to look to see who it was... I just ignored it and that must've been the stupidest thing I've ever done. The footsteps stopped at the bathroom door when suddenly the door swung open.

I shouted at who I thought was Jordan telling him to get the fuck out when I turned and saw Vanessa! My jaw hung open as I watched her step closer to me turning around and pulling down her shorts and panties not paying attention. I zipped up my jeans and started screaming up at her but she couldn't seem to hear me! She lowered herself onto the seat when I lost my balance and fell forward into her pair of panties. I was shocked I didn't fall into the damn toilet.

 

After a few minutes had passed she stood up shook herself off and pulled up her panties and shorts entrapping me inside her panties pressed up against her still wet womanhood. She tugged to make sure they were positioned right against her crushing me slowly against her giant slit! I groaned in pain as she did so. Vanessa began to walk and each step she took made the pain even worse as her thighs swayed back and forth. Vanessa has this damn hip dance she does as she walks and that's what it felt like she was doing as I laid there being knocked about.

She finally took a seat on the couch I'm guessing since the swaying stopped.

I heard the TV change channels so I must've been right. Vanessa still having no idea I'm even under her began to switch her sitting position making me slide around inside her panties. After she stopped I had an idea of struggling around to try and pleasure her to get her attention and it seemed to work! She moaned a little and rubbed her shorts trying to figure out what was pressing against her. I was being pressed along with her panties inside of her as she fingered herself when all of a sudden Jordan opened the front door scaring Vanessa as he yelled he was home! I was now stuck between her lips and panties and she was still trying to figure out what was moving around.

 

Jordan didn't say anything about me being here with him, but why the hell would he? He loves this shit when it happens and when it comes to my dumb ass I always end up in these scenarios. Jordan must've sat next to her since Vanessa was flung up into the air a little, I just hope Jordan isn't planning on doing anything with Vanessa... specially since she doesn't really like him that way.

After a bit of time passed Vanessa decided to ask Jordan a few questions. "So, Jordan. Why did you want me to come over tonight?" She asked positioning herself crushing me even more.

Jordan responded with a little lie like always. "Can't friends just visit every once and awhile?" She replied with a little giggle and said "Well, Jordan. When it comes to you and your sexual fantasies it's kind of hard to just ya'know... Visit."

Jordan let out a little laugh and resumed to watch TV.

While they started to cozy up to each other I decided to try and get her attention again struggling under her. Vanessa started to slightly moan and wiggle before getting a little aroused. She jumped and Jordan must've noticed when she told him she had to go to the bathroom real quick.

 


She quickly shut the door and locked it and dropped her shorts and began to rub herself with me pressed against her. She started to moan a bit louder and rub quicker getting more and more wet. At one point she began to finger herself through her panties but after awhile she stopped rubbing through her panties and put her paw inside pressing her finger against me pushing me in. Since she was wetter then a dog I slid in quite easily without her noticing too much.

I was gagging from her intoxicating scent and struggling to get her to stop but all she did was get more and more aroused.All of a sudden she let out a loud yelp from the pleasure and came making her inner walls clamp down hard on me spitting me out into a sticky wet spot on her panties. I coughed and gagged as her taste stayed in my mouth. "Everything alright in there, Vanessa? You aren't having fun in there are you?" A voice said laughing outside the bathroom door.

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter even though it's short and all. Next chapter's gonna be a bit longer!