- Text Size +

It was a pretty normal day for you. Walking around town doing some jobs and just killing time while your girlfriend was out doing her own thing. Though while you were lost in your own little world an odd lady approaches you and starts to ask you about something. You weren’t normally a rude person, but you were in a bit of a hurry and brush her off and keep going on your way. Hearing her mutter something behind you but don’t pay it much mind.

It was a bad choice. Apparently that woman would turn out to be a witch, and she placed a curse on you. It wouldn’t take hold right away. But when it did your life would be changed forever.

 

Once you had finished all your jobs you headed home and would send a few texts to your girlfriend. Smiling a little to yourself while you sit around eating a sandwich while waiting for her to return home.

Though it was then the curse finally kicked in. For a moment, your body tingles and you look around a little thinking the cool air was getting in. About to stand up and see where it was coming from but instead your vision would get hazy. Rather rapidly you, and everything you had on your person at the time would shrink down. Way down. By the time it was done you were smaller than a grain of rice. Almost too small to even really been seen.

And of course, just after that had happened you hear the door open and your girlfriend call out. At least that’s what you think it was. Even being kind of far away from where you were the voice was so loud and booming. You could barely make out any of the words being said. But you start to run towards the edge of the seat. Though barely getting anywhere before you would see the colossal figure of your girlfriend walk into view. Almost as if in slow motion. Moving to the chair and looking down at it for several long seconds before sighing and leaning down closer.

You thought you were saved! But instead an enormous hand just presses down onto the chair and slowly starts to brush all the crumbs you had left on it. Soon enough taking you with it.

 

Thankfully though you actually manage to keep a firm grip on the chair while the hand brushes everything else off. Causing your girlfriend to pause and lean down closer and squint at the tiny ‘crumb’ on the chair. Tilting her head slightly as she plucks you up and holds you right before he huge eye. Taking a few moments to process just what she was looking at before her eyes go wide and she gasps loudly “W-what happened to you!? How did you get like this?!” she says. Along with several other questions in rapid succession.

You could barely take in anything being said and would even have to cover your ears being so close to her while she was talking.

Soon she would set you down on the coffee table and pulls her phone out. Saying she was going to find a way to help you. Fix you. Anything!

You couldn’t do anything but stand there and wait as she looked through her phone.

 

After what felt like an hour to you, and surprisingly not freaking out quite as much as your girlfriend was she slowly put her phone down

“So um… I couldn’t find anything that could help… but I did find some… fun looking things to do. I mean if you tell me what happened I’m sure we could find a way to fix it” she says and looks around the coffee table a little and grabs a bottle cap that was laying there and brings it close and carefully plucks you up and sets you in it.

Leaning down and untying her shoelaces before pulling them and her socks off and sets them on the table around the bottlecap.

Then puts her feet on it as well.

 

You were more than a little shocked and stunned by how quickly your girlfriend switched from panic mode to almost teasing you about this “I have no idea how this could have happened! I didn’t do anything different than normal!” you yell up as loud as you could. But at your pathetically tiny size there was no chance she would here you. Even if you were in her ear it would still be pretty hard.

While you stare up at the enormous feet towering above you. And the socks that were making the already tall walls of the bottlecap seem taller as it leans against it you start to notice the smell.

You really only just now remembered that your girlfriend who have been on her morning run before all this. Normally you would love this smell. But now it would overpowering and tainting all the clean air quite quickly.

This starts to worry you a bit as you start to try and think of what could have happened. Just screaming everything you could think of up at your girlfriends feet. Noticing that when you tried to mention the weird lady you meet you voice just seemed to cut off. Not letting you say a word about her.

 

Putting it together you knew that, that woman must have been the one to do this to you. Just trying to scream it up at your girlfriend what the air was being tainted more and more by the smell of her feet.

She wasn’t even looking towards you or trying to hear you. Just messing around on her phone while lightly shifting her feet around in front of you “I wonder what I should do with you…” you would manage to hear her mutter to herself.

 

After about half an hour she would remember she had you in the bottle cap and parts her feet a little to look at it before pulling them off the table. Leaning down to look in and see your body just lying there.

Squinting hard for a good minute or so before she could see you were still breathing… or at least she thinks. Either way she decides to pull her socks away and wait until you get up again to try and question you again.