- Text Size +
Story Notes:
The first of my Fictional Feet series. Will feature more than just feet and we're starting off with Will Smith's biggest accomplishment in my opinion. Just so you know I've only seen one and a half seasons. I don't own any of the characters
Author's Chapter Notes:
The first of my Fictional Feet series. Will feature more than just feet and we're starting off with Will Smith's biggest accomplishment in my opinion. Just so you know I've only seen one and a half seasons. I don't own any of the characters
I need to start by saying this takes place in season 2 as I have t seen anything else. Please don't post spoilers, leave suggestions for situations.



Will came home being held by a police officer. He only said, "Yo Aunt Viv it ain't what it looks like. Ma homie Brock was just bringing me home. We had a crazy time ay cuz?" He gave a smirk. "Thank you officer." The way Vivian said it gave Will a chill. "So Will I think it's time you learn your lesson. Your Uncle Phillip has taken Carlton on a trip and I'm giving Geoffrey the same five months off. Me, Hillary and Ashley will dish out your punishment." Suddenly a blinding flash encompassed Will and blinded him. He suddenly couldn't speak and Aunt Viv was huge. "So Will, I've shrunken you as you can see so you can serve your punishment. Now here is your schedule.
Monday morning, wake up in my sock and lick my feet clean. Then Hillary will take you during breakfast while you do her nails. Ashley will never willingly punish you so she won't know your in her shoes on Mondays. I beleive 12 year olds sweat often. After Ashley returns you'll clean my other foot, and I'll leave Hillary to play with you until 10:00. You go in my sock, repeat Tuesday except you'll be in Ashley's underwear, and on Wednesday back in her shoe and fall asleep in Hillary's sock. And I'll have you to paint my nails in the morning and I'll play with you till bedtime after Ashley returns. On Thursdays you'll stay in Ashley's sock for the whole day and lick her feet which will be inspected in the morning. Success will get you the entire day in me and Hillary's breasts. Fail and I will have you sexually abused by Hillary and stuff you in Ashley's tampon box. The weekend will not be the same every week. It'll be whatever we fell like. Are you ready Will? It's Wednesday afternoon and your going to start kissing my toes. If you don't obey you will be crushed or eaten by Ashley. Get to work.

Will put his lips to his Aunty's wrinkled 40 year old feet and gagged at the taste. "Don't stop now Will." Will kept at it,1 2 3 4 105 109 245 1356, he kept going for hours until Aunt Viv got a new idea. Well Will it's time I go to the gym so crawl onto my sock." Will was paralysed by fear. "Ok you'll play hard ball so then I will to." She picked him up in her fingers and gave home five big slow kisses. She dropped him into her sock and slowly put it on. The next few hours consisted of constant pressure and floods of sweat Will knew he'd have to clean up later. He put his hands into his head and began to cry, not because of the four months of suffering he was about to endure, but that it would end after four months, his ultimate fantasy.
Chapter End Notes:
Don't know when the next one will be out. Will do what I can when I can