- Text Size +

The next week crept by at a snail's pace. I messaged Bianca daily but kept it brief and non-intrusive. I learned that despite the fact she had thankfully stopped growing, her life had changed dramatically. She had received a number of complaints due to the twin booms of her feet carrying around their prodigious load, as well as the sound of her shifting about at night in a ruined bed with her gigantic bulk. I did not ask, but I reasoned that this was probably all secondary to complaints she would have received due to the noise she made while moaning and lusting, fingering her enormous cunt many times a day. Her horniness had not let up, as she casually informed me, and so she thought it better that she moved to a place which could accommodate the sounds of her pleasure whenever and however loudly they might occur.

Bianca had therefore moved in a hurry across town to the residential side. She was somehow able to rent an entire detached house at a reasonable rate, claiming the landlord was easily persuaded when she showed up in person to negotiate the price. She had also quit her job at the cafe, as she no longer lived downtown, and I suspect as well she probably quit over the phone without ever showing her face to the people who knew her only as a sexy little Latina. She was now tending bar at a fancy pub on a commercial strip near her house, again taking the initiative to show up and apply in person. I quickly inferred from her messages that she was getting used to her size and was cultivating a new, more assertive attitude. Combine that with her round-the-clock, carnal lusting and the fact we hadn't seen each other in a few days, and I felt it was safe to assume she'd seen some more action in the sack. I messaged her, nonchalantly asking the question that had been weighing on my mind.

L: Have you been seeing anyone else?

B: I went home with three boys this week. We had unprotected sex and slept together.

“Wow,” I murmured aloud, reading her words. I thought it might be difficult to get the specifics out of her, but these days Bianca was really communicating forwardly, almost belligerently. Intrigued and relieved I all but abandoned my concerns that Bianca would continue to fuck and grow like a predatory, sex-crazed goddess. Still, I had to be sure…

L: And you didn't grow?

I held my phone, dreading the response.

B: No. Are you angry because of me, Lee?

If anything I was starting to feel renewed hope that we could hit it off again, now that things had settled down for my humungous lover.

L: Of course not, Bianca. I have been so busy, and I know you have a lot of needs right now. You can sleep with whoever you like. You are your own woman.

B: I want to sleep with you. Can I see you?

My cock practically jumped and my heart quickened at the words. I had been packing around this foot-long monster cock with huge cum-filled nuts practically dragging between my knees all week. I could hardly go a minute without thinking of her and spent my days wearing baggy pants and fighting off raging erections. My nights were spent dreaming of her, and a few times I had awoken to a throbbing prostate at the 4-inch diameter base of a flailing veiny member shooting cum to the ceiling and soaking it into the sheets.

Still, I had my concerns. What if Bianca had lied about her growth stopping? What if we fucked and she accidentally hurt me in her frenzy or worse, deliberately entrapped me... At length, my aching loins and my rational mind made a compromise.

L: Let's see each other, but I want to take things slowly. Can I pick you up after work? We can go someplace nearby for a few hours. OK?

Bianca's reply was almost immediate.

B: YES! You make me happy, Lee. I finish work at 8pm. Meet me there.

L: OK, see you soon :)

I reasoned if I showed up while Bianca was working I'd probably be able to see her before she spotted me, gauge her stature for any recent growth, and have the safety of meeting in a public setting. Shaking with anticipation, I felt my body approve the plan as my muscly chest shivered and my abdomen clenched. My cock rose and extended sinuously with each quickening heartbeat…

Shortly past 7:30 I walked into the pub. I spotted Bianca instantly. She was enclosed in a central island-style bar serving up drinks to a pretty significant crowd of mostly men who all seemed to be ogling her, mouths gaping between sips of beverages.

She was magnificent. Since I last saw her, she had curled her hair and added some highlights. Her fingernails were now painted a bright red and a few wide bracelets dangled about her large wrists. She wore a short-sleeved black top that showed off the muscular texture of her huge arms and upper abdomen. It stopped just above her navel and the pastel-colored flesh of her midriff tantalizingly pushed up and creased the bottom edge of the fabric. Her breasts heaved mightily above, pushed up by what had to be a custom bra so that they outrageously platformed up and outward. They slipped and rubbbed against and past each other, partially revealed by a deep V-neck, and those giant nipples visibly strained right through the fabric of her bra and top. She wore a slinky black skirt that ended mid-thigh in the front and rode up the valley of her gargantuan ass cheeks behind, subtly revealing a pair of black V-string panties underneath.

To my great relief and true to her word, Bianca appeared to have maintained the formidable size at which I had last seen her.

I observed Bianca for a few minutes before approaching. She was clearly moving about slowly and cautiously at this job, but seeing such a gigantic being move with such grace and dexterity was sexy as fuck. The group of men drinking at the bar could not rip their eyes from her. Every time she would bend over to open a fridge, there would be men leaning from in front to see down the incredible valley of cleavage as her boobs lolled about the counter and men leaning from behind to catch a glimpse of her ass and womanhood, only partially-concealed by her skimpy underwear. There was another petite redhead woman working bar, standing in the opposite corner of the small square space. I instantly felt bad for her, working around an amazon nearly ten times her size. Whenever Bianca had to do anything below her waist, she would cautiously edge her huge sexy ass backwards, cramming the redhead into the corner.  Then as Bianca planted her cleavage on the counter, pillars of thigh would come gently pushing in from every angle, physically displacing the little bartender. Sometimes Bianca would even brush that huge puffy cunt across the redhead's cute crimson face, those meaty curtains straining at and  barely contained by the much larger woman's undergarments.

At length, Bianca glimpsed me and her face lit up. She waved and blew a kiss with a huge grin, looked up at the clock, and traded a word with her co-worker. The redhead breathed a sigh of relief as Bianca grabbed her large backpack from beneath the bar and turned to leave. Instead of lifting the swinging section of the counter that would have served as a door for a much smaller person, Bianca simply swung her titanic leg over that entire section of the bar, displaying her ass and pussy for all to see as a great cheer let up. Planting her sandaled foot outside the bar, she casually followed suit with the opposite leg, gracefully ducking her head under a row of wineglasses as she did so. She strode right to me, willfully ignorant of the men who leered after her. Instead of wrapping me in a huge hug, she merely bent down and planted a languid, plump kiss on my cheek as her tits barged into my chest.

“You're early,” she said, lightly grasping me by the shoulders and turning me around to leave. “Come on my little man, let's go someplace fun.”