- Text Size +

When I woke up, I began scrolling through my email as usual. It was essential that I checked every email to avoid have to see that dumb little number in red, informing me of all the emails I hadn't read yet. One by one I began to either delete or archive the messages until I stumbled onto one with a peculiar title: "Free Ticket for a Life Change". It was sent from someone I didn't know but I was curious what people fell for now and days with spam. To my surprise, the message was addressed to the pseudo name I used for my giantess fetish accounts: Tiny Dave.

It read:

Tiny Dave,

I hope this message finds you well and not into your spam folder. I know you've been involved and contributed to many of our communities and so I'd like to offer you an invitation to The Match. I can't tell you much else other than I think you'll very much enjoy it. Simply provide this ticket to the receptionist who will let you in. We are located at 7411 Alta Drive.

Dress nice casual and hope to see you there.

Best,
Halfling

This seemed like a genuine invitation and I was curious. I glanced at the electronic ticket attached to the email and saw the event started at noon today. Holy shit, he didn't provide much warning. I reread the email several times, wondering if I should go. What's the worst that can happen? I can always leave if it's weird or anything. My rationale wasn't in depth but it didn't need to be. In fact, I was sort of excited to see what it was. The only thing that was very odd or rather disturbing was the fact that this person knew my email which wasn't associated with my giantess accounts and he also knew what city I lived in.

If for any reason, I wanted to go just to know who the hell set all this up. I quickly showered and got ready, choosing a comfortable yet fashionable set of clothes. I was physically fit and went with some tighter clothes to emphasize my physique. I wasn't terribly tall at 5'7'', but I was full of confidence and never failed to let it show.

I cooked some food, unsure of when or if there would any food to eat at the event. Knowing my luck, it would probably be fully catered with free drinks. After devouring my food, I checked the time and saw that it was already 11:00. I grabbed a jacket and hurried to catch the next bus downtown.

---

When I arrived at the place, it wasn't much of a looker. The place seemed a bit worn down and the entrance wasn't apparent. In fact I didn't even see a sign anywhere to show that I was in the right place. My suspicions heightened as I scanned for a door to enter. Was this some dumb prank or a set up? My eyes landed upon an entrance as I rounded the corner of the building. It was in the back of an alley and still didn't have any indication that it was an entrance. I checked over my shoulder before quickly walking down the alley and pushing on the glass door. Surprisingly it opened into an empty lobby where there were two doors. One said Garage and the other was labeled with The Match.

I guess I was in the right place after all. I attempted to push on the door, but it was locked. An electronic voice sounded from the door, half-scaring me to death.

"Please scan your code against the pad on the right. Thank you."

I fumbled to get my phone out but managed to pull it out and set it against the electronic pad. It took a moment but it eventually buzzed and signaled a green light, causing the door to unlock. I pushed again, this time finding some success. I entered and found a woman sitting behind a desk who glanced up to see me enter. I waived but was promptly ignored as she spun her chair around to pull a clipboard out.

"Please fill this out and we'll bring you in shortly." She informed me, hardly making eye contact as she handed over the papers and a pen.

I gently grabbed the clipboard and found an empty seat where I began reading through the papers. It was a survey inquiring about my preferences...my giantess fetish preferences. The first question was a list of boxes prefaced with "check all sizes you enjoy". I checked all of them, ranging from 3 inches to normal height. The next question was similar but for "special focuses" followed by a list. I checked "feet" and "hands" along with "boobs" and "butt" but found the others unintriguing. The last question was simply "giantess attitude preference" followed by these options: dominating, gentle, degrading, submissive, other: _____ . I checked dominating and gentle, already beginning to fantasize. I snapped out of it as the woman at the front impatiently asked if I was done.

"Yes, sorry." I replied, handing it back to her.

She glanced through the papers and pointed to the back of the sheet I had filled out. "You forgot to sign there."

I read the statement which just appeared to be a liability form. They must have had some sort of sweet simulator in there or something. I excitedly signed it, wanting to see what came next. The woman guided me to a door in the back, where she unlocked it. She gestured for me to enter the dark room and then quickly locked me inside.

My heart quickened as my visual senses became non existent. The room was completely black and I didn't even know if anyone else was inside. I walked blindly through the room when suddenly all the lights turned on. I closed my eyes to shield myself from the overwhelming light. It was so bright. As I slowly regained the ability to open my eyes, a voice sounded from an intercom.

"Please remove your shirt and your pants and spin slowly a couple times." The woman's voice demanded.

The tiny room faced a glass window with my reflection. Obviously someone was on the other side. I had no other choice and quickly did as asked, spinning in my near nakedness.

"Thanks. You may reclothe yourself and proceed to the next room."

I slipped on my pants and shirt again, then my shoes. At this point, I was extremely confused, nervous, yet excited. The suspense and oddity of this whole process was actually exhilarating. My hand couldn't open the door quick enough as I entered yet another empty room. It had a couple chairs inside so naturally I decided to sit down as I awaited instructions. For several minutes, it remained silent. I observed the room which was fairly dark, except near the table which was lit by an overhead light. There was a TV on the far side of the room, but it was currently off. As I continued to observe the room, the door suddenly jiggled open and a woman entered.

A beautiful tall woman. She was about 5'10'' with dark hair with a thin yet fit build. She wore some boots and some jeans accompanied by a nice long sleeve top. She bee-lined for me and took a seat in the chair right next to me.

"Hey there Dave. I'm Angela. Angel if I'm being nice." She said with some attitude before kicking her feet up onto the table. "So I chose you as a match. How's it feel to be such a lucky man?"

I wasn't exactly sure what she meant so I wasn't sure how to respond. "Uh good I guess. But aren't you the lucky one then?" I fired back.

"I don't know, do you choose to accept?" She asked, pulling out a couple of rings.

Perplexed, and in a bit of a panic, I pulled my head back in surprise holding my hand up to block the view of the rings. She seemed equally surprised at my reaction.

"I didn't know this was some spontaneous marriage thing." I told her. "I think I'm in the wrong place." I explained, getting ready to stand up.

She snatched my wrist and sat me back down. "This isn't for marriage. This is basically just to show we meet each other's preferences for the club. It doesn't even go on your ring finger...it goes on the middle one. Remember the paper you filled out?"

My mind rewound to earlier when I had filled out the survey and signed that paper. Clearly I hadn't read something correctly and I didn't want to seem like I had neglected crucial details. I regained my composure and looked at her again, this time judging more meticulously.

"Do I meet your expectations. Am I pretty enough for you?" She asked.

"You're tall, have some attitude, damn fine face to complement your amazing body. The only thing I can't see is your feet. Why don't you take off the boots?" I suggested, pretending to take control of the situation.

"Oh yeah, little man, that's why I chose you. Why don't you do it for me? Or is size 14 a little too much foot for you to handle?" She asked somewhat jokingly.

I shot my gaze back to her boots which were still on the table. They were pretty big, even for a girl her height. She wiggled them side to side, urging me to undo them.

"Come on Tiny Dave. Do it." She encouraged.

I reached over and let my fingers quickly unravel the laces that were the gatekeepers to her gems. In moments I had untied both and I wasted zero time in tugging the boots off. Her socked feet appeared from her heavy shoes, her footprint evident from the light amount of dirt pressed into her white socks. I eagerly grabbed the cotton fabric and slid them up the seemingly endless soles, revealing two of the best feet I had ever seen, now inches from my face. She flexed her foot and wiggled her toes in their newly found freedom while I stared, caught in their trance.

"I knew you'd like 'em. Now feel how soft they are." She continued.

Before I could take action myself, she aggressively stretched out and sandwiched my head between her gigantic soles. There was no arguing her claim...they were extremely soft. The warm soles were angelic as they pressed against my cheeks and the slight sent made for an even more sensual experience. In the midst of my bliss, she leaned forward and displayed the ring again.

"Is that a yes?" She asked deviously, a smile creeping across her face.

She was damn right it was a yes. I snatched the ring from her palm and slid it onto my finger. Immediately a burning sensation surged through my middle finger where the ring was. I shook my hand trying to get it off but the pain increased as it seared into my finger.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled, jerking back in pain and anger.

I took a look at my finger, which looked entirely the same except now with a ring. Trying as hard as I could, I tried to slide the ring off, but to my dismay, it wasn't going anywhere. Angela looked at me humorously as I struggled with the ring. She had put hers on too, but obviously nothing had burned her.

"What the hell is so funny? Get this damn thing off." I told her.

"Off? You just committed to The Match. Don't let a little pain spoil the fun." She stated bluntly. "Let's move on to the next room. Now that we're matched, it's time for orientation."

She grabbed my hand in hers and her boots in the other and rushed me to the next door. Her excitement was contagious and I became less and less worried about the ring. If she could have a good time, I could have a good time. This place was turning out to be quite the adventure anyway, and I mine as well enjoy it.

Chapter End Notes:

-----------

Review if you have the time please. Make an account here if you haven't ;)