- Text Size +

The interviewer smiles at the camera, an intermittent breeze blowing at her blonde hair. Behind her, one can see a view of a forest.

 

"Hello viewers!" she says, "I'm Irene Sanders, and we are here, five miles out in the countryside at the Rainbow Lake national park to meet some very special guests. They're Mike and Susan Brown, a young couple who two months ago turned into a really big deal, and they've agreed to tell us all about it."

 

She turns to her left and addresses someone off-camera. "How's it going, guys?"

 

The camera cuts to another, the previous view appearing in the upper left corner. One can see a tower made of scaffolding, crowed by a platform holding the interviewer and a camera crew. To either side and behind it, laying down on their stomachs and propped up on their elbows are a giant and a giantess. Mike and Susan Brown. Mike is brown-skinned, with sharp features, dark hair and eyes, and a bit of stubble. He is bursting with muscle, some of which are visibly bulging due to his posture.

 

Susan, on the other hand, has much lighter skin than her partner, and her face is framed with shoulder-length red hair, decorated with freckles, and has vivid green eyes. She has a slightly athletic build, and her breasts are absolutely massive. Each one has to be significantly larger than her head, and they rest heavily on the ground.

 

They smile and wave at the cameras, Susan more enthusiastic than Mike. When they speak, their voices boom, even though they sound hushed, like a whisper.

 

"Pretty good," Mike says, answering the question.

 

"We've had some rough spots here and there," Susan adds, "Especially when this whole thing started."

 

"Yeah," Mike admits, his face souring for a moment, "And there's still some issues hanging around... a couple bigger than the others that we're still figuring out..."

 

"But right now we're more or less okay," his wife interjects, "Everyone's been super helpful. Friends and family have been really supportive, and the authorities have been very understanding."

 

"I can't imagine why," Irene says , her voice deadpan, which teases out a chuckle from the couple. Mike seems to relax somewhat.

 

"Now," the interviewer starts, "Before we begin, I'd like you two to introduce yourselves, starting with you Susan."

 

"Okay, uh," Susan says, "Well, I'm a literature major and I've written a couple of web novels and some short stories. Mostly fantasy and one historical piece that got included into an anthology. I'm also the mother of one Nick Brown, our five year old son. Right now, I'm six hundred and forty feet tall."

 

"How has he been?"

 

"Wondering when Mega Mom and Ultra Dad will get to fight super-villains," the giantess replies, smirking, "My sister-in-law's taking care of him, but they come by as often as they can for some family time."

 

"He's taken the whole thing in stride," Mike adds, not without pride, "And as for me, I'm a firefighter in the E-11, which is on the suburbs. Been so for about seven years, give or take a few months. And now I'm six hundred and sixty feet tall."

 

"Could you tell us what happened that day?"

 

"Yeah," Mike says, sighing, "We were on the interstate highway, on our way home."

 

"We had just left Nick at Summer Camp," Susan elaborates, "Mike was driving."

 

"I was off duty at the time," the giant says,"There was nothing out of the ordinary. And then something... hit us."

 

"Did you see what it was?"

 

Mike shakes his head. "No, but we felt it. It felt like we got hit by lightning.

 

"That's when we started growing," the giantess says, "We didn't notice it right away. We didn't think that there was anything wrong, besides the whole been struck by lightning thing.

 

"We were still freaking out a bit over than when we heard my shirt rip," Mike says, "And then her's did, and we knew that there was something going on, so I pulled us over and we got out of the car."

 

"And we just kept growing," Susan continues, "It was slow at first, but we could tell it was getting quicker all the time.

 

The camera cuts, and the feed is replaced by a series of photographs, taken by passing motorists, showing the couple grow out of their clothes. Susan's breasts and both their sexes are blurred out.

 

"It was just... panic. A lot of panic and confusion. Some news helicopters turned up and we just ran.

 

Now, the program show some archived footage from one of the helicopters. They're half their current height, and the two struggle to cover themselves, especially Susan. Mike spots the heli, and says something that get's bleeped out, his mouth also censored. They turn and hurry away from the highway, breaking into a run. After a pause, the helicopter follows.

 

The program cuts back to it's previous view. Susan looks very somber.

 

"We went to a national park that we knew was nearby. We just plowed though farmland, jumped over roads..." her voice quietens, "Nobody got hurt, thank God."

 

Mike lays a hand on his wife's shoulder, and continues.

 

"The National Guard found us a couple minutes after we stopped growing. We were holed up in a valley trying to... to get our heads around what just happened when a bunch of helicopters showed up. Someone grabbed a megaphone and told us to stay put and not panic, and then we just waited. It was all very tense; nobody knew what was going to happen and they were having problems getting the people in charge to take the whole thing seriously. That took about four hours. They cordoned off the whole park, and brought some people to have a look at us. Doctors, biologists, researchers... it felt like they emptied the hospital.

 

He sighs, producing a gust of wind.

 

"The whole thing dragged on for hours. They guy in charge, one of the doctors, was really calm throughout the whole thing. He asked for permission to let them draw samples, and promised that they would be doing everything they could to figure out what had happened and how to fix it... but you could tell that everyone was terrified of us. Heck, I was terrified of us."

 

"We had to be escorted by helicopters everywhere, we were completely naked, and we couldn't leave a valley," Susan says, brushing a lock of hair aside, "Things started get better when they let us make calls, to tell them we were okay and what was going on."

 

"How did they react?" Irene asks.

 

"Shock. mostly," Susan answers, "Disbelief. A lot of them... the second or third thing they said was to ask us how they could help." The massive woman raises a hand and wipes her eyes, "That was what kept our spirits up, knowing that we weren't alone."

 

"And afterwards?"

 

"Well... after that, there was a lot of adapting," Susan says, "We had to get used to a lot of stuff."

 

"What is the biggest problem of being a giant?"

 

"There's two, actually," Mike answers, "The first is interacting with normal people. We can't just walk up to someone and say hi."

 

"Unless someone has a megaphone, we have to get really close to the ground," Susan says, "We can see people when we're standing up just fine, whatever did this to us gave us insanely good eyesight, but we can't hear anything. We also have to keep our voices down, because our normal voice is just too loud. So, anytime someone wants to talk to us or we want to talk to someone, if they don't have something to make their voice reach we have to crouch down very carefully."

 

"Couldn't you just pick them up?"

 

Susan shakes her head, "We're still working on that. We have some test dummies to practice with, but it's really hard to grab someone without breaking a rib at this size."

 

"What was the other major problem you've had?" the interviewer asks.

 

Mike and Susan exchange a furtive glance, and the giant says a single word. "Clothes."

 

"We... don't wear any anymore," Susan adds, smiling slightly, "Three different people tried making us clothes. Two sets broke instantly when we tried it out, and the one that didn't is too uncomfortable to wear all day, and barely covers a thing. Eventually, we decided to just go nude, and only cover up if we absolutely have to. It took some getting used to, but we did."

 

"And what about the progress on your cure? Have you heard anything?" Irene asks.

 

"Yeah, actually," Mike says, shifting his position slightly and making his muscles ripple, "Nothing on how we got so big, how we're not being kicked around by the square cube law or anything on a cure, unfortunately."

 

"They did find that we had some really high hormone levels," Susan says, shifting closer to Mike, "And that our digestive system's been changed so that we can eat almost anything, but other than that, nothing."

 

"And what do you two feel about that?"

 

"Well..."

 

Mike pauses to glance at Susan. She nods, and he continues to speak.

 

"I think we've gotten to the stage where... we really don't mind there not being a cure."

 

There's a short silence from Irene.

 

"Really?" she asks at last.

 

"Yeah," Susan says, smiling, "It's hard being this big, don't get me wrong... but we think that we can do things and help people as we are now that we'd never be able to do otherwise. Besides... I've really grown to like this new us."

 

"As will we, hopefully," Irene quipped, "But unfortunately we're now out of time. Thank you very much for talking with us, Susan and Mike!"

 

The giants wave at the camera, and the program cuts back to the studio.

------

 

"And... we're off the air! Great job everyone, now let's pack it up and move out!"

 

There was a lot a whooping from the crew at that. Susan joined in, her whispered "Whee heee!" sounding just as loud. Mike stayed silent, but gave a huge grin and gave his wife a congratulatory clap on the back.

 

"Well," the giantess said, "That was fun!"

 

"Yeah," her husband said, and then asked the interviewer, "You think anyone noticed?"

 

"That neither of you were wearing clothes?" Irene asked. She waved dismissively and said, "Nah. They would've cut us off if they had. And again, thanks for tolerating me and my motley crew."

 

"And thank you for coming," Susan replied, smiling gently, "Is there anything else we need to do?"

 

"Well," Irene says, sucking in air though her teeth, "Usually this would be when I shake your hands and say goodbye, but-"

 

Susan and Mike reach towards the platform and hold their index fingers within Irene's reach. It took the reporter a second or so to understand what they're doing, and she reached out to touch the fingertips in turn.

 

If anything, it was the little things that drove home just how massive they were. The fingers she touched were as thick across as she was tall, and were very warm. Goodbyes were exchanged, and then Mike and Susan stood, rising to their full height and putting their nakedness on display.

 

And what a display it was! When Susan said that some parts had grown more than others, she hadn't been kidding. The giantess was a beauty to behold, straddling the line between curvacious and athletic. Her titanic breasts were the size of apartment buildings, and were very firm, hanging from her frame without sagging. Her hips and rear were nothing to scoff at either, and very generous in size. A patch of red hair lay above her sex.

 

But while nothing could come close to competing with the giantess when it came to feminine beauty, the giant took the prize for the male equivalent. Mike was all muscle, and all of it was lean and toned. Less like a bodybuilder and more like a gymnast. His penis, which would've been massive at his size had it had normal proportions, was also much larger than it should. Limp, it reached halfway to his knees, and the testicles were the size of golf balls to him.

 

They gave the crew one final wave, and then turned and walked away, their steps shaking the ground. A helicopter followed.

 

 

 

It didn't take long -around a minute or so- for Mike and Susan to reach home.

 

It wasn't what normal-sized people would call "home". For the giants, home was a 14 square mile section of the forest that the government had assigned for their use, marked out by bright, yellow flags hung from poles tied to the tallest trees, and fenced to keep regular people out, barring visitors. It was a place where they could walk, move and talk freely, without having to worry about hurting anyone.

 

They stepped over the threshold, and Susan raised her arms over herself to stretch as she changed her walking pace to something more natural, sighing at the release of tension. Her husband hung back slightly, taking in the view.

 

While Susan had always been a looker, her growth had given her a not insignificant boost to her appearance. She oozed sensuality with every ground-shaking step, with every gentle bounce of her breasts, every movement of her hips and every sound from her lips; every inch of her massive, gorgeous frame was brimming with a sex appeal that sent Mike's heart a-flutter. He felt hot, and was so preoccupied with the sight of his wife that he didn't notice his member becoming engorged, rising up to half-mast.

 

Susan, however, did. She turned her head to look at her husband and smiled, her eyes blazing a with naked desire she could see matched in Mike's own. The giant stepped towards her in long, powerful strides that set a primal fire in her loins. And, when he reached her, the feeling of his hands on her waist, the calluses on his fingers and the gentle strength behind them sent tingles down her spine.

 

The couple inched closer, eyes locked on each other's... And then the moment was shattered by the chopping of a helicopter's blades as it arrived.

 

Susan glared at the hovering machine, and gave an angry, frustrated sound. Mike raised a hand to her shoulder, but she brushed him off, pulling out of his grip and storming off deeper into their home, each stomping step sounding like an explosion, crushing, splintering and kicking trees aside.

 

Mike sighed, running a hand through his hair. Down below, his still-engorged penis throbbed, painfully hard.

 

"Sorry 'bout that, Mike," the pilot said over the helicopter's loudspeakers, sounding sheepish.

 

"It's... It's alright," Mike answered, using his normal voice for the first time since that morning, "We were too close to the perimeter anyways."

 

He made to go after his wife, to try and soothe her, but then the helicopter pilot spoke.

 

"Wait!"

 

The giant stopped, and looked back at the helicopter.

 

"Mike," the pilot continued, "Can I... talk with ya for a bit? It's kinda important."

 

Mike glanced towards where his wife had thundered off, and turned towards the helicopter. "Just make it quick, Tom," he said.

 

"Okay," the pilot answered, "Quick version it is: Both of you need to fuck."

 

To be fair to him, Mike recovered quite quickly.

 

"Tom," he said, his voice gaining an edge to it, "Susie and I like you and your guys -really, we do- but our sex life is none of your business."

 

"Well, let me make my case," Tom calmly talked back, "First point: We see you two naked all the time-"

 

"That's not the same," the giant interrupted.

 

"-which means that it is really obvious to everyone that you are making each other horny as hell," the pilot continued, "We know about the hormones. Seriously, you can't even look at her for more than five seconds without getting a boner, and she's not that much better at hiding it."

 

Mike was reminded of his still-hard member, and remained silent.

 

This was the biggest problem his wife and he now had, and the one they had neglected to mention during the interview: The problem of intimacy.

 

They didn't have any. Even though the armed guard of helicopter gunships and National Guard units were long gone, they had only been replaced by a trio of smaller helicopters that took turns patrolling around them during the waking hours, while a team of Park Rangers on foot kept watch during the night. Nominally, they were there to keep an eye on the giants. In reality, their biggest worry was people sneaking in, something that happened way too often.

 

Neither giant liked the constant surveillance. The pilots were well aware of this, and even tried their best to make themselves useful to the pair, delivering messages, news, and using their loudspeakers and communications equipment to serve as flying mobile phones for them. One pilot, who was a good friend of Mike, even read them their e-mails.

 

But it didn't do anything for the intimacy their presence ruined. And intimacy was something the couple desperately needed. Mike and Susan had led a healthy sex life before, and were well aware of each other's needs and were all too happy to fulfil them, but their growth and the massive surge of hormones that had come with it had made those needs skyrocket to truly terrifying heights.

 

Or, to put it bluntly, Susan and Mike were constantly, unbearably, almost painfully horny, and neither of them was willing to have sex with an audience watching.

 

"Second,” the pilot continued, “You’d need to be blind, deaf and living in North Korea not to know that this hormone business is fucking up your relationship and also fucking up your mental states. That is not healthy, and I’m honestly fucking astonished that neither of you have snapped by this point.”

 

"Third…” Tom’s tone grew softer, “You’re my friend, Mike. I did not haul my ass all the way over here for you just to watch you dig a hole for yourself. Not if I can’t do something about it.”

 

Mike sighed, and dragged his fingers through his hair.

 

“... Shit,” he muttered at last, “Tom, I know you’re right. Hell, I’ve been dreaming about getting some time with Susan for weeks now, but with everything that’s been going on, and the surveillance… It kinda kills the mood, you know?”

 

“I know. But...Well,” Tom chuckled, “I’ve recently had a conversation with the big shots.”

 

Mike raised an eyebrow.

 

“...Tom. What did you do?” he asked.

 

“Well, I mentioned that us buzzing around was giving you two a bit of a privacy problem, and that I noticed that you were under a bit of stress lately,” Tom answered, “So my boss took it to his boss, to took it to his boss, who then said that --and I quote-- “If it keeps those goddamn giants happy, then so be it”. So now the Rangers and me have orders to give you some privacy if you ask for it.”

 

Mike’s other eyebrow joined the first.

 

“Just so you know, you two are so freaking big that it probably won’t count for much,” Tom added, sounding almost apologetic, “But… well, it’s better than nothing, huh?”

 

“Y-yeah,” Mike answered, his mouth slowly morphing into a smile, “It is. Thanks Tom.”

 

The heli dipped in the air, in imitation of a bow. “Center of your place is clear,” Tom said, turning the chopper to head away, “Go get ‘er, tiger!”

 

Mike didn’t need to be told twice. He thundered after his wife, the mere promise of sex already making his member reach most of the way to his bellybutton, thicker than his wrist.