- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
this is an alternate ending

Again our prison began to sway as we both rolled around in the dark holding each other tightly. I could feel her heart racing, anticipating the cruel fate that would befall us. We bounced as the purse landed on the bed, and my mother sat down to remove her shoes. Reaching down to her right ankle she undid the strap of her first shoe and kicked it into the closet, followed by her left. Not wasteing any time she reached to open her purse to play with her new toys.

"It looks like you two enjoyed yourselves. Well I hope it was fun cause now im ready to have some fun of my own!!" Reaching down quickly she grabbed Lola and brought her up to her face,

"SO LITTLE BITCH YOU THINK YOU CAN DO MY JOB?" My mothers angry voice thundered through the room nearly shattering my ears. Lola screamed in pain as my mother began to crush her ribs in her hand.

"This time Im going to completely SQUISH you." I screamed for my mother to stop but my voice was both un heard, and un wanted. I could only look up in horror as Lola had every bone in her body crushed, and soon her lungs gave way as blood seeped through her eyes nose and mouth. Satisfied with her work my mother threw her back into her purse next to me. Crying I rushed to her and again gently picked her up in my arms. I looked into her face, it was cold and filled with a look of pain and terror. I put my hands over her eyes to close them and laid her down so she could rest peacefully. My mother grabbed me roughly and stood up walking to the bathroom. I didnt care what she did to me now, I wanted to die so I could be with my love.

"OOOHHH you have no idea how GOOD that felt squishing that little BITCH. Dont cry, your going to join her in a second HAHAHA." With a evil laugh my fate was sealed, and I was somewhat glad to know I wouldnt be forced to live as a slave for the rest of my life. My mother had special plans for me, she grabbed her coffee from lunch and opened the top sprinkling a little blue sugar in it. She then dropped me inside and not thinking I drank in just a little as I coughed and hacked. She picked me up with 2 fingers and placed me in front of her right foot, that as I looked at now seemed 3 times the size. I had been shrunk again this time to 2 inches at best, her big toe was as big as me.

"Looks like your too small to be a very useful slave to me, only one thing left to do." She then raised her foot and slowly lowered it onto me. I was pinned under the ball of her foot as she slowly pressed down. The smooth nylon covered my entire body, as she playfully rolled me around under her toes.

"Nylons are no good for squishing bugs, they tend to leave stains." She sat down on the toilet and for a few moments I was no longer subjected to the assault of her foot. She removed her nylons and brought her toes up to her nose to give them a quick smell.

"OOFFTAA....hard to think you get off smelling these, I almost gagged on them there so rotten." She then stuck her right leg our stretching it, and wiggled her cute little toes,

"AHH feels good to get those slimy things off. Now that I look at them, my feet are gorgeous hehehe."

With that she brought her right foot to me and picked me up between her big and second toe squeezeing me hard.

"Hows it feel to be squeezed between my toes? Dont you like getting hugged by momma? HAHAHA."

She then released me simply stomped on me with the ball of her foot making me burst into a puddle of blood on the bathroom floor.

"OOOHHH....AAAhhhh....THAT FELT WONDERFUL!!" "Too bad her didnt last long, such a typical man he's done and im still not satisfied." With that she continued to grind my body with her foot splashing my blood all around, as she reached down and serviced herself before going to take a nap.

"Guess I still have my daughter around, at least for now...."