- Text Size +

Well after being shrunken by my mother Luci, I realized my life was about to get much worse.

Shoved into the confines of her purse as she left for work, my new prsion swayed back and forth causeing me to fall and roll from one end to the other. I was relived when the purse was set down as my mother entered her car. The 30 minutes ride to her office seemed like an eternity, but was made somewhat pleasant as I heard the radio and my mother humming along with it. Abruptly we stoped, and she put the car in park. Reaching for her purse and opening the door, she left the car in a hurry so she wouldnt be late. Now my mother worked at a radio station as the account manager. She wasnt the most important person there but had a few people working for her. This meant she had her own private office all to herself. As she walked to her office she passed her secretary Lola.

"Hey Luci nice to see you are here just in time, I wasnt sure if you wanted the account files ready so I just went ahead and filed them for you." Smiling at my mother with a cheery look Lola waited to hear what Luci would have to say.

"Thanks Lola your a doll, hey to thank you how bout I go buy coffee and lunch for the 2 of us?" Smiling back at her with a smile that had I seen I would have reconized as pure evil, she hoped Lola would say yes.

"Sure Id love that, thanks Luci!" The poor sweet 16 year old intern had no idea the fate awaiting her as she answered the phone, and my mother walked into her office and sat down.

Placing her purse on the desk she unbuttoned it and reach down for me. Grabbing me gently this time she lifted me to her face.

"So how was the ride? Better than being in my shoe I bet hahaha." Still feeling somewhat sick I tried to change the subject,

"It was alright, but who was that girl you were talking to? She sounded really cute." Starring up into my mothers face with a curious look, she moved towards her office door and opened the blinds giving me a decent view of the young girl.

"That is Lola, she is your age, and a very nice girl. If you do a nice job today I might introduce you to her."

Stareing at the girl through the glass window I saw she had cute round cheeks, short feathered black hair with red highlights. Her lips covered in blue lipstick, which matched her blue fingernails. Her skin was olive brown, I figured she had some philipino or brazillian in her. Her legs were long and lead to sexy knee high boots, black with a 3-4 inch platform and 5-6 inch heel. She was truely a wonder to look at. Not knowing how long I had be gazeing upon this lovely girl I was shaken from my gaze litteraly.

"Ryan its not polite to stair, besides I have work to do and so do you." With that she brought me back to her desk and set me down next to a assotment of bottles of nail polish. I had a good idea what was coming next.

My mother sat in her swivle chair and pulled up to her computer. Checking her account files to make sure everything was in order she gave a hmmff and turned to me placeing her right hand in front of me and her left reaching for the phone.

"Looks like all my work is finished so we will be going home after lunch. Until then I need to call a few new radio talents to fill our late night schedule." Quickly dialing she leaned onto her desk to steady herself so her hand wouldnt shake. She snapped her fingers and looked sternly at me as she talked on the phone.

"Yes is this Dandra? Oh wonderful, well Im calling on behalf of RET radio, as you know its really hard to find GOOD help these days." With that she slammed her hand on her desk knocking me over, as she muted the phone to speak to me.

"LOOK SLAVE, you better have my nails done EXACTLY like my toenails by the time this call is over or next time youwill be under my fist GOT IT?" Scarred out of my mind I didnt speak I simply got to work opening the red bottle first and pulling out the brush 1/3 my size. I began painting her thumbnail and as I finished she lifted her hand to her face to blow it dry, then returned it to the desk tapping her pointer finger impatiently.

"Well Dandra we really could use a young girl like you for our late night program. Well the music would all be your choice so long as its clean...." She continued as I tuned her out knowing I might not have long to finish. One by one I painted her nails and she would blow on each one. Just as I finished her pinky she hung up the phone with a pleased look on her face.

"Well Im glad you finished hehe, wouldnt want to squish my little artist before he was done with his masterpiece hahaha." She then offered me her left hand, and without hessitation I began just like before. This time instead of being on the phone she used her right hand to write up an account slip for the new DJ she had just signed. Finished with her nails and now exahsted I laid down on the hard wood of the desk to catch my breath.

"Good job my slave, arnt they cute?" With a pouty lower lip she waited for the answer she wanted to hear.

"Of course they look great, but what wouldnt look good on a Goddess like you?" Saying that she blushed a little as she got up out of her chair to think of what needed to be done.

"Aww your so sweet, hmm now I wonder what needs to be done? Oh I know what I should do go down to the sound room and announce our new late night DJ!!" Looking down at me with her hands both on the desk hovering over me, her smile grew wide with a great idea. Tapping her foot thinking if she should go through with her devilish plan she finally decided what the heck nothing wrong haveing a little fun. She sat back in her chair and reached for her white platform high heel. Removing the strap and lifting it up as she reached for me with her left hand.

"Since I cant let anyone see you, your going in my shoe hehe. Let me know if its too much by popping hahaha." She reached for me as I gave no resistence I was too tired. She placed my head near the toe section of her massive shoe slowly bringing her foot over me. As the nylon covered foot slid over my legs she playfully pressed down with her big toe between my legs, sending both pain and a wave of pleasure through my entire body. Wiggling her round perfect toes as they neared my face I could smell the sweat glistening from them. Now completely under her foot with my face in between her big and second toes she secured the strap at around her heel trapping me inside. As she stood with me under her for the firt time I was surprised to not only be alive, but it didnt hurt that bad. It hurt and I could feel my bones about to cracj, but the pleasure it brought me was well worth it. The heat eminating from her foot made me sweat, and this made her sweat even more. Soon I was drenched in my mothers sweat which was refreshingly cool. I licked her toes as she lifted her foot while walking enjoying every drop as if it were holy water. The saltyness made me thirsty for more and the taste went from a sweet onion to that of vodka and seawater. With each step My body was subjected to near bone breaking pain, followed by her lifting her foot and me gasping for air and desprately lapping her sweat up with my tougne. The walk wasnt far just down the hallway. When she arravied, she sat in a empty chair next to the extra mic waiting for a commercial break. Relieved when she sat down and crossed her legs, taking most of the pressure off me. I was now drunk with lust (as well as her sweat makeing me feel drunk, dehidrated whatever you want to call it) so I began humping the arch of her foot as I lay upside down in her shoe.

"That concludes an hour of commercial free music from RET radio, now our station account manager has an anouncement for us. We are all ears Luci." Jim the daytime radio host then pointed at my mother and got up to go do his own buisness.

"Thanks Jim, dear listeners we have a new radio DJ starting tonight at midnight its DJ Dandra. She is the first female radio personality at our station so give her a warm welcome by listening to her tonight."

Now feeling me humping her foot my mother stood up and pressed down grinding her foot like putting out a cigarette makeing me pass out from the pain.

I awoke in darkness still in pain from almost being squished by my mothers tantalizing foot. I could hear 2 voices speaking, but couldnt make out the words so I sat down and waited.

"Thanks for lunch Luci, I am on a tight budget and dont get to eat such nice food very often."

"Oh dont mention it Lola, you deserve it after you helped me with those account files."

"Well Luci if I can ever do something else for you just ask." At that my mother grinned wickedly as her desire grew makeing her nipples hard, and her lips wet.

"Well Lola now that you mention it, there is something id like you to do for me." Not noticeing that my mother was getting wet with antipation she just smiled her cute smile and answered,

"Sure what is it? After all I owe you." Not aware that her coffee had been spiked with the blue sugar (which apparently ONLY works with coffee and ONLY tastes bad in flavored coffee, in black coffee it makes it taste good) she eagerly awaited my mothers request.

"Well, I could really use a nice orgasm, so you think you could help me with that?" She seductively removed her black skirt and panties revealing her dripping wet vagina. Lola was shocked at the response from my mother and in a panick got up to leave.

"I really dont think I should be here, Im not into girls just cause I dress kinda goth." Turning to leave she suddenely collapsed on the floor, as her vision blurred she became delirious. Her last sight before blacking out was what looked like a giant hand reaching for her, which she knew had to be a dream. She woke up in a wet, dark, and hot place. The walls contracted all around her, making her struggle to breathe.

"UHH..OOHH......OOOOYYYAAA.....squim more...more...MORE!!!" My mother moaned and screamed as she forced Lola inside her and with both her hands rubbed her fully erect nipples. I could hear my mother now, she sounded like a crappy porn star. I realized what she had done, and cried a little for Lola, a girl I didnt really know. I knew she didnt deserve to be raped and possibly killed by my mothers cunt. Lola frantcly tried to escape but my mother would just tighten her vagina and hurt her even more intesifying her own pleasure.

"LUCI..PLE...pleas....I..cant...brea..." She screamed for mercy but only wasted her breathe, my mother wouldnt stop until she was satisfied, and for her this meant having 4 full orgasims.

"AAAAHHHH........nothing like a good vibrater after lunch." She sighed after having had her fill, reaching down between her legs she pulled out Lola, who was nearly dead having had her ribcage crushed.

"Looks like I broke her, no matter she will be fine later. Guess I better head home since I got nothing to do."

With that she dressed and picked up her purse tossing Lola's limp body inside.

"OOPS, almost forgot my other toy in my desk." She quickly opened the middle drawer of her desk and reached for me. My eyes didnt ajust in time from the pouring in light to see her hand reach for me. I was roughly grabbed and tossed in her purse as well. I landed and rolled a bit before I regained my vision. As she walked to her car with her purse swaying I searched in darkness for Lola. Near the side closest to the opening I saw her in a sliver of light. Rushing to her aid I carefully picked her up in my arms holding her head up and placing my other hand underneath her back for support. She coughed and hacked as I tried to comfort her as best as I could.

"Its gonna be fine your safe now, your bones will heal pretty fast trust me." Looking at her face I realized how truely marvelous she was. Her cheeks were round and her lips were full, her nose was just pointed enough to give her face definition, but in a sexy way. I helped her sit up as she coughed while still trying to comprehend her situation.

"cough...who are you..cough and how do you know my bones will heal so fast?" Still awstruck by her perfect face and perfect body, I replied trying to hide my massive errection,

"Cause I had my bones broken before and they healed already, dont worry Lola I wont let my mother hurt you again." She looked at me a little confused before she spoke,

"How do you know my name?" Realizing her bones had healed I let her go and backed up a bit,

"My mother let me see you through the office window earlier." I blushed saying this as I grew very embarrased, and prayed she didnt notice in the darkness.

"So you were staring at me huh? Do you like what you see?" Not thinking I blurted out,

"Of course I do your perfect." Realizing what I said I continued to back away slightly,

"You think so? Then how come your backing away from me?" I froze and for a moment there was a awkward silence, which I broke after thinking first this time.

"Cause Im really nervous I guess, but you are truely beutiful." With that she giggled like a schoolgirl, as she brought her hand to her mouth and sucked her finger slowly and seductively,

"Well Ive never had a guy treat me so nicely and respectfully before, and Ive also never done this!!"

She practically jumped on me forcing me on my back, then began to kiss me like Id never felt before in my life. She playfully stuck her tounge in and out of my mouth, swirling it in my throat. She began to press harder and harder, grinding on me making me breathe slowly. She forcefully removed my clothes, then slowly removed everything but her boots and bra. Pressing her soft C+ breasts into my face I reached around and gently put my right hand on the back of her head, and with my left I rubbed her perfect round tight ass and lower back. With that she forced me inside her and took control, going up and down as I kissed her all over. She contracted on me again and again, moaning softly at first but then suddenly louder.

"Just hold on a little longer....just a little...bit....AAAHHHHOOOHHH." We climaxed at the same time, and it was wonderful. But I knew she deserved more, I knew this Goddess deserved anything she wanted. As she rolled over and lay next to me I sat up on my side and looked at her glowing face,

"I love you, Ive loved you since I first saw you. And now Im going to show you just how much I love you."

She looked at me with her soft brown eyes not expecting what I was about to do. I began by kissing her boots, the dirt on them tasted like choclate to me. I kissed her legs working my way to her clit, were I licked and kissed and sucked until she got the idea. Placing her soft smooth hands on the back of my head, guiding me I continued making sure to reach every nook and cranny of her wet young pussy. She bucked wildly and gyrated her hips all around as she grew closer to another climax. Her moans were all I needed for satisfaction as I blew my load on the ground. With that the car had stopped and we were home, ready for my mothers torture.....together!!!

Again our prison began to sway as we both rolled around in the dark holding each other tightly. I could feel her heart racing, anticipating the cruel fate that would befall us. We bounced as the purse landed on the bed, and my mother sat down to remove her shoes. Reaching down to her right ankle she undid the strap of her first shoe and kicked it into the closet, followed by her left. Not wasteing any time she reached to open her purse to play with her new toys.

"Well what do we have here? Awww you two make the cutest couple hehehe." Reaching for us I could tell Lola was frightened, so I hugged her tightly to comfort her. Right before my mothers hand touched either of us she stopped, and brought her hand up to her chin to think,

"Hmm...im not sure what to do with you. Ive had my fill of sex for now, and I dont know if I really want to hurt you. *Sigh* I guess Ill be nice and let you massage my feet while I think of something more fun."

Winking down at us she once again reached for us, but this time she grabbed Lola first. I reached for her as she was pulled away but could do nothing.

"Now what to do with you first? Guess you can get to work on my left foot and Ryan will do by right, I know he likes to "DO" my right foot so much HAHAHA." Placing Lola at the foot of the bed and then grabbing me, she bent over to grab the remote with her left hand and turned on the TV. Placing me a few feet from Lola she then layed back and kicked up her nyloned covered feet. As she brought them close to us I could see Lola did something I didnt expect to see her do. She took in the smell of my mothers sweaty foot just like I did, fully enjoying it. Before I would have gotten hard from the sight and smell of my mothers foot, but this time I grew hard seeing that this girl I loved was into feet just as much as I was. My mother played with her feet, curling her toes every now and then, as we each massaged one of her smooth nylon encased feet. I could see Lola was putting her entire body into it, pressing hard against it working it like she had done to me earlier. Looking at me she seductively began to lick my mothers toes, rolling her tougne around each toe drinking in every bit of sweat. After several minutes my mother began to moan and sigh with relief as we pampered her sexy feet. Soon my mother began to dose off, and me and Lola quickly embraced each other kissing passionately now filled with burning desire.

The next 2 years went by rather quickly. My mother kept us as her personal foot massagers. Sometimes we would wash her feet, and occasionally she would bring us to work in her shoes. I know my mother brought home other temporary toys each weekend, but I never thought about it much since I couldnt help them now.

Lola and I got married and as a wedding gift my mother gave her the special sugar. For my gift, well she introduced me to my lovely wife so I didnt get anything else.That is the story of how being honest, can sometimes turn out both good and bad.