- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for late update. It's around the end of the semester, so things are getting tougher. However, this is still alive!

Sabella entered the place, and realized that her roommate has already met her son-looking boyfriend. She was hoping this would not happen while she isn't here to avoid the awkwardness, however, it seems like there is not uch she can do right now.

"Oh, hey Daisy! you met Victor?"

"Oh Victor? That's this cute boy's name!? I just came in, who does this little cutie belong to? aww he's so adorable!". Victor was extremely uncomfortable with Daisy's pretending, but he felt more uncomfortable about telling Sabella how he ended up having sexual interaction with this woman.

"Oh .. you haven't met yet then" Said sabella, embarrassingly "This is my boyfriend Victor.... Ummmm ... he's having a medical issue that makes him shrink, but he will be back to normal size soon. It's just temporary".

"Oh woooow, this is unbelievable! You're saying this little thing is your boyfriend?" Daisly was giggling "He looks like your nephew or your son. Oh my, this is so cute Bella! we should keep him. Please!"

Victor was filled with anger and felt the need to put an end to this.

"Hey ... I am not a kid. Please don't talk about me this way"

Daisy gave him an angry look, then a small smirk "oh I am sorry! didn't mean to hurt you like that" she said, as she got up going to the kitchen.

It wasn't long before Daisy was gone again. This time she was going to work, and she should be back later that night, she said.

-- Later that day --

Victor has sat there watching TV all day, and avoided all interaction with Sabella. She eventually noticed that he was doing this to show her that he is upset for some reason. Sabella realized that she has to tease him to bring his true personality back.

While watching, Sabella shot a piece of rubber band at Victor, then quickly hid behind a seat before he can see her. Then, Sabella got up and stood right in front of Victor while watching TV.

"Hey can you please move? this is important".

"Not if you don't try to make me move, big boy!"

Victor started to look at Sabella, scanning her up and down. God she's so hot. She has become so big. The way her body looks was extremely arousing.

Suddenly, he was no longer feeling the anger and upset towards her. He just wanted to jump up to her and touch her; Feel the goddess standing right in fornt of him.

And her feet ... He could not say anything about her feet. He looked down there and just stuck for what seemed to be a millenium. They were so elegantly painted and taken care of. He was unable to hold his erection not one bit.

"Looks like you're too distracted you don't want me moving away from the TV now, do you? haha, I fear that if I move you're gonna beg me to come back and stand right here again!"

Beg. That was a big word, he thought. Would he beg her? With that immense beauty of her, she surely would deserve it, he thought.

Victor was unable to resist, and started walking towards his girlfriend, and jumped up for a hug. Sabella saw it coming, and to emphasize the size difference, she crouched and sat on her knees to become closer to eye level with him, and they began to kiss.

"You look so beautiful. You are stunning! And you are so big and huge, you are becoming more like everything that there is to my life" SHe started to hug him tighter and said "I love you baby", and victor replied "I love you too, mom". He then realized the slip of tongue "I meant, Sabella".

He blushed, and Sabella commenced to laugh "Well I don't mind. Actually, I do like mom better if you ask me!" he was blushing even more at this thought. Was he really being aroused at the fact that his girlfriend is taking the position of his mom? is this becoming more and more arousing as he gets smaller?

"Do you like me big and powerful, vicky?"

"Yes I do"

He began to step back, looking at the great masterpiece standing in front of him.

"Do you want to see me get even bigger in comparison to you, and you become smaller than I am? Hmmm?"

"Yes ... yes mommy. I want to see you get larger and greater".

He could not take it anymore. Victor jumped in on his girlfriend, and attacked her boobs. He sucked on her boobs, he was kissing all over her body. He enjoyed every second of being intact with this goddess. He praised the creation of each little part of her, acknolwedging its effect on him. Then suddenly, Victor started to feel the tingling feeling again.

"Hey Vicky. You're shrinking again. Is that okay with you?"

"Yes. It is okay"

Victor continued to shrink, and he continued the inteaction with his girlfriend. She was growing at the very same time he was admiring her body, while she can feel him getting smaller, getting tinier, each moment as he is admiring her figure, layinga above it.

Chapter End Notes:

How tall will he become? How tall would you like him to become? I already have something in mind, but comment and let me know if you have any suggestions!