- Text Size +

p>It was going to be fun, thought Victor, as he was driving to the first party of his college career. His college career had been full of fun surprises this first semester, and he couldn't wait to see what it holds next. 

 

He enters the house, and he is disappointed to realize that the party isn't as loud as he hoped. He should have expected that, he thought. It is being hosted by a physics student. What else could he have expected? There were still a lot of people, and much room for socializing. 

Victor approached his group of friends, and he was warmly welcomed by the guys. He was immediately filled into the talk about the girls; who got the big boobs, who got the pretty face, who got the most drunk, etc. They were all laughing, as they stood and rated each girl. Suddenly, his eyes locked down on one girl, and he could not look away, as he was hit with a wave of flashbacks and uncomfortable feelings. It was his ex, sabella. He could not forget. 

Sabella snd Victor broke up because Victor  was forced to move away in his freshman year, putting an end to their relationship.  they were both heartbroken, but there was nothing to do. They never thought they will ever meet again. 

Now, Victor is filled with awkwardness. He is unsure if sabella has noticed or acknowledged him yet. he is very hesitant, but eventually, he decides to approach her. 

"hey" he said, and she replied with the same, as she was turning around, and suddenly was startled and fell on the ground. "oh my God, are you okay?" exclaimed Victor. He hurried to help up and make sure she's alright "I'm so sorry" he kept saying. "vick, I haven't seen you in so long! You scared me!". Her 5'4" form hugged his larger 6'0" form for what seemed like forever, and then they finally let go. "I've missed you do much!" they both exclaimed. 

They exchanged life stories and updates for the longest. The party was no longer going for them. It was as if they were out on their own. Eventually, they went into a separate room where people were more quietly watching a movie in some sort of a living room. 

They both sat on the floor, and continued to talk. Their talking slowly slowed down, as their attention was shifting towards the movie playing. Well, for sabella at least. Victor could not quit admiring sabella's evolved figure from what he last remembers. She was outstandingly gorgeous! her curves have evolved and she seemed to have developed D cups. However, most importantly is victor's foot fetish. Her feet were the prettiest snd the most well cared for that he had ever seen. They were very elegant and well polished. He could not take his eyes away from them. However, he kept having to look back at her to make sure she hasn't caught him staring, then he would get back to it. Sabella on the other hand was entirely focused on the movie. 

As the movie progressed, and reached its climax, sabella shifted her position, and moved her feet to the side of her, where Victor was sitting, and they touched his side. Victor's heart suddenly went pumping hard. He couldn't believe what just happened. This was turning him on so hard, and his boner was so evident. Shortly after, unable to resist, Victor leaned in and landed a small kiss on her pretty feet. He soon realized what a hideous horrible mistake he had done when she said "what the-" and turned around to see, but he quickly tried to cover it up by pushing her feet away and saying "sabella moooove I need space!", and then suddenly, he got a tingling feeling all over his body, and his heart was beating very oddly. He saw sabella place her hand on her chest too, so he thought it was probably something they breathed in. Soon after if was over, they both loudly questioned "what just happened?", but neither knew the answer. He was happy he successfully avoided the foot kiss situation, and didn't care what happens next. 

When the movie finished, they both stood up, getting ready to leave. Victor suddenly questioned what he was seeing and said "did you grow taller? I thought you've always only reached up to my chin. Now, the top of your head is just below my eyes". "there is no way, I don't think so... Well now that you mention it, I see what you're saying. You do look shorter to me that what I remember. Well that's great then! I have finally received my long awaited growth spurt!" she exclaimed. 

Chapter End Notes:

This is my first. Please give feedback and comments!