- Text Size +

"You should have seen your face! you were so embarassed, so pissed! your face was so red!"


"quit it Rue. Please!"


"You were soooo pissed that I was mistaken for your mommy. In fact, maybe you should try treating me like your mommy! In fact, you would make a very good son" she said, stroking his hair. "It helps that you're just the right size, little vicky!"


"I am your older brother! Why is it so crucial to you to keep teasing me?" he said, and he tried to push her, but he noticed that his push did not push her back that far.


"Is little vicky really mad at big Rue? Maybe I should remind you that you are no longer the one in charge here, and that I am the bigger one here" then she pushed him back, which caused him to drop down to the ground.


"Wow, you're so light! That should teach you a lesson not to mess with your big sister anymore!"

she started to walk away. Victor was in dispair. What does he have to do to end this?


-- Later that day --


"Hey vick, we need to go get some groceries, since you haven't been able to get any, and I dont see how you'd be able to do go do it yourself. So let's go"


"Why do I have to go with you?"


"Alright then, little boy. You don't have to come with me. Your babysitter will be here shortly".


"WHAT!? NO!! Rue stop!!" He ran towards the door, but she had already. "What the hell is she thinking!!? I am a grown man! I don't need to be treated like a kid".


He grabbed a chair to stand on, then locked the door. He was not going to open the door to whoever that babysitter was.


Victor sat on the couch, watching TV. Shortly after, the bell rang, and he heard a door knock. He stayed where he was, and did not move at all. Then he heard a familiar feminine voice saying "Coming in!", and then heard the sound of a key. He suddenly felt his heart sinking, and he had no idea what to do. 


The door opened, and behind the door was Jenna, his former coworker from his highschool job that took him home earlier today.


"Hey there, cutie! look who's back! so your big sister told me that she needed to go get groceries and she had no one to take care of you, and asked me to do it. How could I refuse that?! you are like, the cutest kid I have ever seen!"This is so embarassing. How am I to deal with this?

"Would you like me to make you something? are you hungry at all?"


"No thank you"


"Well I am going to go make me something to drink, if you'll excuse me"


Jenna walked towards the kitchen. Jenna has always been a pretty girl. She had beautiful, long, curly hair, and her boobs were decent D cups. She had an athletic build, since she constantly hit the gym. However, Victor never noticed this before, but Jenna has very attractive feet. They were painted in a pretty purple color that caught his eyes.


As she was walking back towards him with her drink, he was still very focused on her feet.

"You like the color of my toenails? you remind me of my nephew Adam. He is younger than you, but he likes nails soooo much! He usually helps me paint them. He loves doing that! I bet he's going to be a great husband when he grows up, haha!"

"Yes... I like that color... It looks pretty"

Victor was developing a strong erection while she was saying this. He was still staring ar her pretty feet. He was embarassed at how insistant he was, but he remained in his position, and did not divert his vision.

"Wow, you must really like them to stare at them for this long. You're such a cutie! I was actually thinking of changing the color. Would you like to help me change it and repaint them? If you do, I will let you choose your favorite color!"

Victor did not expect this. Should he do it? That was a great offer she was offering. But he just got a girlfriend. That would not be lotal of him.... but then again, her feet were so pretty. They were too much to resist. He was having an inner conflict.

"Yes ma'am! I would like to. And I want red, please".

Why the hell did I say ma'am? I am older than that woman. God this is so awkward

"alrightie, cutie! I have the nail polish with me here. I'll go wash this color off, then I will sit right here on the couch, and you will sit down there and paint my toe nails, while I paint my finger nails up here"

She sat on the couch, amd waited for him to get down. This was big for victor. He could not believe that he was getting the chance to do this. He was painting Jenna's toenails. It's his previous coworker! and he was so taken away by how pretty her feet were.

He slowly sat down, then looked back up at her. She looked magnificent from this angle. Would he ever shrink that much? 

She handed him the bottle. He opened it, and he started to delicately paint her toe nails. He was being so careful, and cleaning up after each one. He was doing it so passionately, making sure it's done right. He was captivated by the result of his effort.

Once he was done, she looked down at them and said "Oh my God, you did a great job!!! I've never made them so well. This is better work than the nail shop!"

Then she accidentally knocked off her drink. It fell on the floor, and it spilled on him. It was tea. It was not that hot because it has been there, but it is still fairly hot.

Victor started screaming in pain. Jenna panicked. She immediately got up to him, and took off his clothes. She took of his shirts, his pants, and even his underwear. She was very panicked, and she didn't care about him being naked. He's only a kid. He's in danger.

Victor was thrown off, however. He did not expect this reaction. He was completely naked in front of her. She grabed his hand, and ran with him to the bathroom. She applied water to the burned area, and then she dried him with a towel.

"I am so sorry, cutie. I don'y know how this happened".

Then she noticed his rapidly growing erection. This situation was getting him aroused. He looked at her face and noticed the concerned and puzzled expression. He knew she was having her doubts, so he thought he should tell her.

"Jenna ... I am Victor, your old coworker. I tried to tell you I am an adult when you first saw me, but you would not have believed me ... I have been having this shrinking condition, and I have been getting smaller".

Jenna was shocked. She did not know how to react.

"but ... but ... how ..."

She was unable to formulate any words. Victor felt very ashamed. "I am sorry".

a moment of silence have taken over. Then shortly, he noticed his penis being grabbed by her polished hand, and she began to stroke it. He was very confused at this action.

"Victor, for all the time we had worked together, I have had a big crush on you. Now, to see that you get a boner when you see me, it makes me realize that you also like me".

She continued to stroke it, and he was getting very turned on.

"I have always wished you would acknowledge me. But now we are here, vick. And we can make this happen!"

This was getting the best of him. He is so satisfied. He knew he was about to cum

"I don't care how small you are. I still like you Victor. I like you a lot!"

He was getting so close, he could not take it anymore

"You even painted my nails. That was the cutest thing ever. I would keep you forever and have you do them every time. That's like ... a dream comes true! You will be mine!!"

This finished victor off, and cummed really hard. It was a big one.

"Oh look who just made a mess! hahaha. Did you enjoy it, vicky?"

His heart started racing, and he began to feel the tingling feeling, once again. He stood up, but he could not move much. He started to shrink.

"What's going on? Oh my God! you are shrinking!! you are shrinking right in front of my eyes!!"

He was losing a lot of height. Once the shrinking was done, he was very well below her boobs. Her D cups were blocking the view of her face.

"Oh my god oh my god ... what have I done .... Victor I am so sorry ..."

Jenna was so embarassed. She immediately packed up, and decided to leave.

"I am sorry, I never meant to make your condition worse. I really am sorry. I love you Victor. I hope to see you later, when you are feeling better".

Chapter End Notes:

please make sure to make suggestions in the reviews! this chapter was heavily influenced by a reviewer's suggestion.