- Text Size +

"Rise and shine, vicky! It's 10 am already, you've been sleeping so much" said his sister, approaching his bed.

"I want to stay here. Go away".

"oh nooo honey. I need some explanation here. I saw you losing your height last night. I saw how you were scared, watching your little sister becoming towering against you! come on get up. I wanna see how much bigger than you your big sis have become"

"Rue, I am really not in the mood for your games. This is a serious condition -" suddenly, his sister took off the bed covers, exposing him. Then she quickly grabbed his arm and leg, and draggd him off the bed. Her strength was much more than he had expected. She did catch him off guard, but still.

"Oh my God, fine! hopefully you'll leave me alone if I show you".

On the ground, he looked up at his sister, and then slowly began to stand up. He was getting higher and higher, but he did not get as high as he nearly hoped.

"OH MY GOD!! YOU ARE SOOOOO TEEEENY. YOU ONLY COME UP TO MY BOOB!!! THIS IS AMAZING" She then pushed his head into her boobs, and started laughing. He immediately pushed her away "Stop it!! Now leave me alone"

"I never agreed to leaving you alone. Anyways, you look so small, little brother. You are the size of a little kid. Anyone would mistake you for my little brother"

"Hey stop! I might be short, but I still look my age. Some people are just naturally short. Now stop it will the bullshit"

He stormed outside of his room. He was so sick of this. He decided to go for a walk outside and get some fresh air. 

He walked around the neighborhood, and he was heading towards the park. It was very nice outside,but his mood did not help him enjoy it. He was contemplating the cause of his shrinking. initially, he thought it was kisisng sabella's feet, but now, it is obvious it isn't.

He thought about all the instances where this happened. He shrank when he kissed her feet. He also shrank when she made him cum. He shrank again, when he was extremely embarassed and scared from Rue's actions. He was tying the strings together. Suddenly, he saw a familiar face from far away. He got scared. It was his previous coworker, Jenna.

Victor did not want Jenna to see him like this. He wanted to walk away, but then he was stopped by a girl.

"Hey! you want to play?" The girl seemed young, but she was much taller than him she was probably tall for her age. He was only slightly taller than her shoulders.

"Sorry little girl, but I am an adult"

"You're not an adult. Thats what all you boys like to say. You look younger than me, and I am 12. You are shorter than my 10 year old brother. But whatever, if you dont wanna play then fine. But dont lie to people".

That reality stunned him. He was being mistaken for a 10 year old boy.

"Hey cutie. are you lost? where is your mommy?"

It was too clear. That voice belonged to Jenna. He was so scared. He did not know how to react. She thinks he's a kid. How will he explain it to her?

"Don'y be shy. come on, turn around and tell me"

He turned around. He was below her shoulders. Jenna was probably 5'9" or 5'10" if he remembered correctly. "My name is victor"

"Hey victor! you're such a cutie!" she pinched his cheeks, and stroked his hair "you look lost. I can take you to your home. Where do you live?"

She did not even recognize him! Victor was so ashamed. She did not recognize her coworker from back in highschool. How could she? He still looks the same, only smaller. "I'll show you the way" He said, to avoid trouble.

They proceeded to walk there. "you are such a quite kid. You remind me a lot of my friend from my job, victor. He looked so much like you. He was such a cutie like you, only taller! haha"

He did not want to break it to her. He was already so embarassed. As they were walking down, he saw Rue running from the other direction. "Oh great ... "

"Vickyy! I finally found you!!! why did you leave without telling me? you got me so worried"

Jenna said: "I saw him in the park and I knew he was lost, so I thought I'd take him home and find him. There you go victor! we found your mommy!"

Rue laughed. "I am not his mom! I am just his older sister. I know I look like his mom though, haha. he's such a cute teeny baby! he hates it when someone thinks I am his mommy!!" she said, pinching his cheeks "But I dont blame them! I take care of him just like I was his mommy. And I know he loves me just as if I was his mommy"

Rue crouched down slightly, and noticed her brother's extremely red face. "Right Vicky?" He was so embarassed of this situation. His face was on fire. However, she clearly noticed his growing erection. Was he enjoying this situation. She wanted to let him know she knew what was going on, so she gave his erection a slight bumb with her finger.

"Yes ... you are right". He didn't know what else to say.

"Awww he's such a cutie! I wish I can keep him forever! Anyways, I have to go now. Listen to your big sister next time, okay victor!?"

He did not respond, but Rue answered "thank you! don't worry, I know he won't do it anymore. He probably won't be able to do so soon".

Chapter End Notes:

Please give me a review telling me what would you like to see in the upcoming chapters. This would help me make this story much better. Thanks for reading.