- Text Size +

Victor's night wasn't the best. He woke up somewhere that did not seem like his room. That's not where I went to sleep! where am I?

where he was sleeping was a bed, surrounded by some sort of walls. What? it's a crib! why am I in a crib?! Then the lights suddenly turned on, and a woman was approaching him. She was a giantess! How much did he shrink? Did he lose half his height over night?

as she approached, he noticed the beatiful face he could never forget. It was Sabella. Somehow, this made him forget all about his fears.

"Hey little vicky! did my baby have a good night of sleep?" she said, placing her large hands uder his armpits and lifting him up. He was so small. He must have been the size of a kid. But he wasn't the size of an infant. 

"Why am I in a crib? I am not that small yet, sabella. And when did I get here?"

"Oh silly vicky! are you really that excited to get that small? do you want to see me get even bigger?"

"yes ... yes mommy ..."

What? why did I call her mommy? what is going on? why did I agree to this?

He stood there, admiring her large figure. It was so arousing, and his boner was very obvious. He kept staring at her boobs. They were gigantic at his size!

"Awww vicky! don't worry, you will get there soon enough. For now, we need to take of this little guy right here" She said, holding his erection between her thumb and index. "Does he want some of these?" she shook her boobs, and he was staring at the huge figures in awe. They were so beautiful he could not withstand it!

"Yes mommy. I want them"

"alright vicky! they're your's!" she oncovered her breasts, and pushed his head closer to them. At this size, his head was so much smaller than them. They were probably double the size. He was being held like a small baby, even though he was a little bigger than one. She pushed his head towards her nipple, allowing him to suckle on it.

"Thank you mommy. I love you. You are so great. you are so beatiful. You are everything to me". Then he began to suckle. He was astonished, when he felt milk coming out of her breasts. She was lactating!

"I love you too, little vicky. You are mine".

The milk he was drinking had a weird taste. As he was drinking, he was getting the weird tingling feeling again. This time, it was much less, yet much longer.

"The milk is making you shrink, little vicky"

Righ now, he was just above 3 feet. But that won't last long. He can feel the arm holding him from under enlarging.

"It will make you tinier and tininer. It is making your mommy bigger and bigger".

He was at 2'6" right now. He was the size of an infant. He was in fact similar in many ways to an infant, at this point. He is so dependent on Sabella. He needs her milk, and he wants it to make him even smaller, weaker. Make him more dependent.

"Soon I will be a goddess to you. You will be so small, you will fit in the palm of my hand. Can you imagine this, baby? being so small that mommy entirely engulfs you?"

He was barely 2 feet tall right now. If he were to stand on the ground, he would barely be over her knee cap. He has become so tiny in her arms, and he is loving it. He wants her to power over him. He wants her to be his goddess. To be so much bigger than anything he'd ever seen!

"I will be so giant, and looking at me, I will seem so endless! A never ending goddess".

Victor was barely 1 foot tall now. He is only slightly bigger than her hand is long. He was struggling to continue. The hand behind his head almost contains him now, and the nipple he was sucking on was getting too big for him.

And to make me even greater and bigger, is your choice. And here you are right now, continuing to make that choice, even when you are barely capable of fitting your mouth"

He was no longer capable of continuing. The nipple was so big, yet somehow the milk was still coming out. He could fit in her palm right now, yet he continued shrinking.

"You have become so tiny, vicky! I am so huge right now. I am already a goddess! but you still insist on making me even more of a goddess! I will let you do that, honey".

At this point, victor was no longer held by her hand. he was less than an inch tall. He was held against her nipple by her finger. He did not understand how the milk was still coming out of a nipple that was larger than his whole body

"You are so tiny, victor. If you continue to do this, you will become so small, you will become a part of me. Your body will meld into my boobs"

"I want that to happen. I want to become a tiny speck in your body. I will continue. I will not stop"

Suddenly, victor's reality was cut off. He heard his sister's voice "Wake up vickyyy!" and suddenly, he found himself awake in his bed. Still 4'6" tall.

"It was all a dream!"