- Text Size +

Victor only came up to sabella's shoulder. She was surprised at how small he had gotten, and he was intimidated by how large she had become.

Sabella's guilty pleasure feeling, however, remained. She was so aroused by the shrinking of her boyfriend; to have him so much smaller than her. She felt she could power over him very easily. It's as if his power shfited to her, and she is the one in control; the one that has to take care of him. It was awakening her motherly instinct, which turned her on a lot, and she was unable to resist it. She was stroking through his hair like a little kid, then she shifted his head to look up  to her by placing one hand on the top of his head and the other below his chin, and gave his forehead a kiss.

"would you like me to get a drink for you, dear?" she asked. Victor was getting a weird arousal feeling that he was unable to explain. He then snapped out of it and nodded.

As she was preparing the drink for him, victor was staring at his girlfriend in awe. The enlargement has made her very sexy, and it is even sexier from his angle. Her boobs has became much larger to him, and her athletic build was perfect. He was staring at it like he had never seen a girl before.

It didn't take Sabella long to notice him, then smile. He immediately blushed and looked away, but then she said "what's wrong honey? don't be shy! it's okay to stare and admire your big girlfriend! I know you like what you see, and it's your's to look at!"

This didn't help with the blushing, and he only felt more awkward. But since she let him, he continued to stare at her, and develop a strong erection. "Oh my! you might have gotten smaller, but I can still see that big boy all the way from here! I am almost done with your drink".

It was already night time, and it was time to go home. After his drink, victor told sabella that he has to leave, and got up. After a warm goodbye, he got in his car, and left home.

-- At the house --

Victor waited outside, very worried about how his sister will face it. He knows that she doesn't yet know that he is in fact shrinking, and that he is now much smaller than her. All she thinks is that she had a growth spurt.

He has no choice, however. He can't just hold and wait it out. Victor decided to man up, and just go inside to face it. He got out of his car, and proceeded to walk through the door.

"I hope she went to sleep or something. I hope she doesn't question it or notice me"

He went inside, and proceeded to go to his room, hoping to avoid her. Then he suddnely heard her voice,s slowly getting louder as she was coming from the other room "Hey vick! so guess what. You know how I said I had a growth spurt? well I measured myself earlier today, and it wasn't as much as I thought- ... Wait ... vick! oh my God !!!!!!"

She came closer, and she became larger and larger, and he kept having to look further and further up, while she had to look further down. Eventually, his eyes were level with her chin. "Oh my God!! you are tiny!!! what happened? I am not even wearing heels, and you are like half a foot shorter"

"isn't it obvious? I am shrinking, Rue. But don't worry, the doctors are looking into it, and it should be fixed soon".

"Hahahahahahahaha" she laughed loudly "Oh my God vick, you are so small and tiny! it's okay little brother, someone has to be in charge of you anyways" she said, running her hand through his hair.

"Rue, I am still your older brother, and this is temporary anyways. Stop getting excited over things"

"Awww is little vicky getting mad? it's okay honey, I will take care of my little bro. Would you like me to give you a pacifier? would you like me to help you take off your clothes? or wou-"

"RUE!! STOP IT!! this isn't funny!!! it's a medical issue!!" he tried to push her, which made her step back several steps, but it wasn't as strong as either of them thought it would be. Victor suddenly began having the tingling feeling all over again. His heart suddenly started pumping hard, and he was scared. He did not want his sister to see him shrinking.

"Awww was little vicky unable to fight his sister? is big sister too strong for little vicky?"

"Please stop it!!!" he said, as he commenced to shrink, and she to grow. Rue was astonished. Her brrother was dwindling right in front of her eyes. 

"Oh my God!! you are shrinking!!!"

he continued to shrink. It was big, this time. His eyes passed her chin, her whole neck, and even her shoulders. He did not want to see the result of this, and get bullied by Rue any further. Victor took off and ran over to his room, leaving Rue astonished by what just happened.

Chapter End Notes:

Victor shrank 6 inches, to 4'6". Rue grew 2 inches, to 5'8"