- Text Size +

Victor stayed on the ground, filled with fear, as his sister commenced to walk away. He was scared right now. He is unsure how much he had shrank, and how he would measure up against Rue. she was totally unaware that her brother is now shorter than her.

Victor's mind was also full of thoughts about what caused him to shrink down. He remembered that the shrinking was caused by kissing sabella's feet. Now, it happened without any of that happening. This crushed his hopes of being able to control his shrinking, because now, he is back at the point where he does not know the reason of his shrinking.

For the rest of the afternoon, until he had to go to the doctor, he made sure to avoid rue at all costs. He could not afford to be seen by her again, and have to measure up and find out that he is smaller than before, possibly the same height as her.

--at the doctor's office--

Victor drove to sabella's dorm, picked her up, and went to the doctor's office. 
The doctor took a few blood tests, and examined both of them. She told them "I'll be honest with you, I have never seen nor heard of this condition ever before. I have to get in contact with other doctors to show them. For now, make sure you visit me again next week so I can keep track of this".

"great" said victor, sarcastically, as they were entering sabella's dorm. "This was very helpful. Visit her in a week, she said. What happens until then?"

"Awww vick. I am sorry you have to go through that. Don't worry. All will be fine. We just have to keep track and make sure we prevent this" she said. "in fact, all we gotta do is make sure you dont get near my feet again! haha" she tried to lighten up the mood, but then she realized something "hey... did you shrink again? you look shorter than last time".

"Yes I did. I dont know why. It's not because I kissed your feet this time. I dont know what is causing it. I dont know what to do...".

"Awww I am sorry vick. It must be really hard. Don't worry, I will take good care of you. we will get to the bottom of this" as she surprised him with a hug she wasn't expecting. She was bigger than him now. 5 inches, to be exact. It felt so awkward to be hugging the once tiny girl, now eye levels with her chin. For Sabella, victor felt so much smaller and lighter. She seretly enjoyed this. He was much cuter to her like this, like a kid. 

Sabella had always had a motherly instinct in relationships. She loved to care for her guy as if she was his mother. What is happening with victor is making her unable to resist these thoughts. Deep inside, she wanted him to get smaller and be her child; act like her child. She wanted to be his protector and provider, and have him completely helpless against her. She wanted him to think of her as a mother, the one who takes care of him and protects him from dangers. She was falling for him.

It made her a little happier feeling his growing erection while they hugged. Does he like that I am growing? Does he like me being bigger than him? I wonder. Either way, she knew he liked her.

"What is that I am feeling down there?" she broke the silence. She could feel the hike in his heart rate when she said that. He immediately let go and said "I am so sorry, I...". "Don't worry, it's fine" she said, as she grabbed his growing member. "let him grow if he wants to" she said. He felt very aroused at her motion. They sat on the couch and she commenced to give him a hand job.

"it seems that we still like each other victor. Do you srill like me?"

"yes ... I do like you sabella ... I still do..." 

"Were you getting a boner becaus you enjoyed me growing and becoming larger? hmmm?"

"umm .... yes. You look very beautiful, Sabella. And being bigger, you look even more beautiful I love you".

" I love you too Vick", she said. Then she leaned onto him, and they began to kiss and make out. Victor was extremely aroused at this point. The hand job was getting the better of him. Very shortly after, Victor climaxed and released into his pants.

"Awww, look who just made a mess. Get up real quick, so I make sure my couch stays clean".

As soon as Victor stood up, the feeling came up to him again. He was frightened, because he knew what was going to happen. Sabella felt the same feeling, it seemed. "No!! it is happening again!" he said loudly, his eyes watery. " Why is this happening to me? Sabella please help me!" he said, then rushed to his girlfriend hugged her out of fear. That's when he started shrinking. He was shrinking in her arms. This time was more than any other. The shrinking seemed to take forever. He felt sabella's body enlarge in his grip, and was very scared. when is it gonna stop?

Sabella felt his small body get even smaller. His eyes passed her mouth, her chin, and was slowly passing her neck. He was getting tinier and tinier in her arms, and she felt both aroused and guilty and the same time. His shrinking stopped and his eyes were slightly above her shoulders. "Oh my God, you are so small!" she exclaimed. Victor began to cry, helpless in this situation, not knowing what to do. He shrank 4 inches, down to 5 even, while she grew one inch to 5'10".