- Text Size +

Victor drove home, with his mind filled with worries and thoughts about the events earlier. How is this happening? how could someone just lose height? and why is it that sabella is also growing at the same time? all these connections are odd. He could not wait for the next day to come and check the doctor. What if the doctors were unable to determine the issue? what if he continues to shrink?

He got out of his now-bigger-than-usual car, and walked towards his house, with his mind still trying to comprehend the situation. Well I only shrank when I kissed sabellas feet. Maybe if I hold off on doing that for now, I won't shrink any further he thought. 

Victor lived with his family, still. His house was driving distance from the college, so there was no reason to pay the extra money he does not have to live in a dorm.

Victor's younger sister, Rue, is a junior in high school. She is two years younger than him and 5'4" tall. The sibling tension between them was the average; they frequently argued and teased each other, but they still loved and appreciated each other. They often pranked each other, and enjoyed annoying each other. Victor constantly asserted his power with the height difference against her, and that was always a weakness she was unable to fight.

Entering the house, victor did not want to bother doing anything. He wanted to go straight to bed. He did not want to faec off his sister and have to explain the situation. luckily, she was nowhere to be found, as it was late at night, so he hurried to his room, and went to sleep.

-- Next Day --

The first thing victor did in the morning was call and make a doctor's appointment. [I havent yet decided if I want the appointment this same day, or the day after. I will include that in the following chapter's notes]. Afterwards, he descended the stairs and went to make breakfast for himself. While cooking his eggs, his sister slowly approached from behind and attempted to startle him. She let out a loud scream behind him, which caused him to trip and fall. 

Rue burst laughing at her brother's reaction, while he was not amused by the situation. "leave me alone, Rue, I am not in the mood". "Did I scare you a bit too hard? oh poor victor! don't cry now!" she said. "How did your party go last night?". "It was great" he replied. The smoke detector went off, so he hurriedly got up to take the eggs off the stove "look what you did" he said.

Rue looked at her brother and noticed the big change in their height difference. She used to be eye level with his shoulders, now she's looking straight into the back of his head.

"hey vick, turn around for a little bit". He felt his heart sinking when he realized what was going on. She definitely noticed.

"I am busy right now. You almost burned my eggs. Please leave me alone now, I am not in the mood for your games" he said, trying to avoid her.

" I need you to turn around just for a second, then you could continue doing whatever  you were doing". Victor ceded, and decided that this was going to happen sooner or later, so he turned around "what now?"

"Oh my God! I had a growth spurt! I thought I would never get that ever again! I am eye level with your mouth, almost as tall as you now! This is amazing!! I must have grown like 5 inches or something. That's huuuge. looks like I am catching up with you big brother"

"yeah yeah alright rue, now can you please leave me alone? I am trying to clean up after your mess" he said. "There is no mess, you're just mad that I am almost as tall as you, and that I am catching up with you. Is vicky too afraid his little sister will get taller than him? awww too bad".

"Hey stop!! this isn't funny!".

"looks like someone is mad!! alright vick I will leave you alone. Be careful, because you might have to look up next time to see me".

This interaction made victor so angry, and he did not want to deal with Rue. However, he had no choice but to. He could not wait for this appointment to come. He wanted this solved as fast as possible. 

--Later that day--

Victor spent the whole day lazy. All he did was play on his PS4 to kill time. He was so glad that his sister disappeared and never showed up to mess with him again. It was such a relief. 

Later, he went down to the kitchen to grab a snack. He opened the fridge and stared inside for a while, not finding anything satisfying. 

"hey there vicky" he heard the voice of his sister behind him, which automatically startled him, and he was not looking forward to what she had to say.

"What do you want? I dont want to play with you. leave me al- Woaaahhh-" he said as he was turning around to face his sister. Upon seeing her, he backed off and into the fridge when he realized he had to look slightly up to meet her eyes "It happened again!!! Oh my God, noo!!!" he said, very frightened.

She placed a hand on the top of his hand "Oh little brother, does having to look up to your big sister really scare you that much? awww your face is so red, you are so embarassed haha!" she said, laughing.

His heart was beating fast. He was extremely embarassed and frightened. Suddenly, he felt the tingling feeling once again, and the unusual heart beat. He fell on the ground while the feeling resumed. He knew he was shrinking. From up there, his sister was laughing hard. laying on the floor, he looked at his sister's feet and realized that she was wearing heels.

"You tricked me! you were wearing heels!!"
"yes I know! you just noticed? hahahaha. it worked on you so well, vick. You were so frightened and scared. Me growing past you must be your nightmare, for you to have such a reaction, hahaha"
"You bitch! go away!!"

It was too late, because even though it turns out she wasnt really taller than him because of the heels, he knows size change occured. He didn't know however, that his sister also grew. right now, he shrank down to 5'4", while she grew to 5'6".