- Text Size +

"let's sit down and think about this for a minute. Have you eaten anything unusual recently?" sabella asked. "no... Well nothing but the chips in the party, and the drinks. Have you?". "no I don't think so. Then what else could it have been?". Victor replied " I don't know... I dont know... We should go to a doctor" 

Sabella proceeded to think, then suddenly, she was hit with it. However, it was awkward to phrase. "so the shrinking happened both times. Both times, it was after you being really close to my feet. Do you think that's what's causing it?" 

"what? No, that's silly! There is no scientific reasoning behind that." said Victor. "well there is no scientific reasoning behind any of this. It's gotta be it". "sabella, no that can't be, it's impossible. Let's just forget about it and go to the doctor tomorrow". 

"kiss them". "what?", said Victor, puzzled. "you don't believe it happened because of the kissing. There is one way to make sure. Kiss them again and see if it happens". 

Victor suddenly felt embarrassed again, and felt uncomfortable. He was going to get to kiss them again. Why not, he thought. "well alright, sure. I am telling you it won't do anything, there is no way". 

Victor went down on his knees, and before he did it, looked up at sabella, who  was awaiting the result of this experiment. He suddenly felt a weird, sinking feeling. 'she looks magnificent from down here' he thought. This enforced his realization of how much more beautiful her larger form was. "come on, what are you waiting for!!" sabella told him. He snapped out of it, and he passionately gave her pretty big toe a light kiss, and enjoyed every moment of it. The skin was so soft, and the perfume-like odor emitted from them only made it better. does she really use some perfume for her feet? That's weird .

He then stood up, and faced her saying "see. Nothing happened. I told you it's impossible". They noted that their heights remained the same. Sabella felt somewhat disappointed, but then felt guilty for that. 

"oh well. I guess we won't know what it is today" she said. Victor was turning around, but then suddenly stopped by sabella's arm "wait!! It's happening!". He felt her hand on his shoulder slowly enlarge. He looked back at her, and saw she was already rising beyond him, and he was frightened. "Oh no!!! It happened again!! This is terrible!" he said. He stopped with the top of his head on her eye level. "you're shorter than me now! Oh, vick, I'm so sorry". 

"I can't believe this. You are taller than me now. This is so weird. Why is this happening" he said, slightly looking up. "it's okay vick. Let's just go to the doctor tomorrow snd we'll check it out". 

"I hate this. I am a short guy now. I am no longer a tall guy. What if this isn't reversible?". "well don't worry. I mean, it's not that bad. You look cute at that size anyways. You don't have to be tall to look good. In fact, I think this is better. Umm" sabella stuttered, not knowing how to continue. Victor did not like her remark, but he knew she's trying to comfort him, so he didn't protest.

" I am just going to go home. Thank you for your help sabella. I'll see you tomorrow". He started to walk away. "it was nice to see you again Victor" she broke the silence. He stood in his tracks, and felt guilty. He walked back and gave her a hug "I was so happy to see you again. I'm sorry, this was just too much and it took over me. But I am glad to see you again, sabella". 

It was weird hugging a girl larger than him. But he enjoyed it, somehow, and he didn't understand how. Her larger figure was very arousing, and a boner was growing mid-hug that he hoped she didn't notice. 

Chapter End Notes:

Victor's sister appears next chapter!