- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Not a very eventful chapter. The nect one will be more eventful!

Victor was on top of her. He was unsure how small he was going to get. He did not care anymore. He has accepted that his attempts to stop this are futile, and that since it brings him so much pleasure, he will cede to it and let it happen.

"Yes ... I can feel you grow, Sabella"

"And I  can feel you getting smaller and smaller. ... This is great ..."

"I I have accepted my destiny ... Sabella ... I ... I seem to not stop to get smaller ...."

"aha ... and? what are you saying baby? you're getting smaller really fast!" she said,as his size reduction was lasting more than any other. Her boobs under him were getting larger and larger, and were easily getting much wider (together) than he is.

"I am going to continue to get smaller ... and you will continue to become greater ... hotter ... you're becoming like a Goddess to me, Sabella"

His legs were rising, as he held a grip around her neck. With his head close to her's, hs legs have already surpassed her private parts, and he was still shrinking.

"Vicky, yes you are becoming really small. I am feeling something I have never felt before. I am feeling as if the smaller you are, the more I love you. The fact that you are becoming so tiny, like my own child, is making me so hot". She said. His erection was really hard, and he came right on top of her. However, she continued to talk as if nothing happened.

"I want to have you like my very own child. I wish to breastfeed you, and I don't wish to stop there. I want to make you even smaller and smaller. I want to become so big next to you, that I am everything that there is to you. That I am your whole world. That my palm engulfs your entire body; that my boobs dwarf your entire existence, like huge mounds that are so much bigger than you".

His legs were dangling from her boobs when the srhinking stopped. He was no longer adult sized to her. He was the size of a baby. She could easily carry him exactly like she would carry a little baby.

SHe got up, and was surprised at her ability to carry him. "Oh my, baby! you are so light!". SHe carried him like an infant. She placed an arm under his butt and one behind his head, and commenced to walk to her room. "let's measure you, shrimpy!".

"You are barely 3 feet tall. You're not quite the size of a little baby, but you're not that far! I can't believe this, vicky. It's like a dream coming true. You are the cutest being to ever exist right now!"

"and you are the most gorgeous being right now. You are so big, Sabella and I just want to worship you". He was filled with emotions towards her. He could not help, and fell at her feet, and hugged them strong. "You are everything I have ever wanted. I don't care about being small, as long as I have you" He began kissing her feet passionately "So long as you are my goddess, I will always be happy".

She felt her eyes tearing up, and said "I am so glad I found you, vick. I am so glad we got reunited. I am so glad that our friendship was brought back to life. This was meant to be, ever since" she cried.

Suddenly, he felt her hands under his armpits, and was quickly lifted into the air. Then she layed on her bed, and put him on top of her, with his face head-on with her boobs.

"These babies have become so huge right now. I will give you the chance of a lifetime to play with the biggest boobs you have ever layed eyes upon".

He started to imagine those boobs become even bigger an bigger. How magnificent. This was bringing him deja vu's, as if his childhood is all over again. His love for her was like a love for a mother. She was so much bigger than him, she was protecting him, and taking care of him. He began to suck on her boobs, and it was not long before he fell asleep like a baby.

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry for the uneventful chapter. There is more to come!