- Text Size +

The door opened, and Daisy came into the room. Victor panicked. She was just going to see a naked stranger in her place who is 4 feet tall. She'll probably think he's just a kid.

As she came from behind the door, Victor was able to recognize her very well. Daisy is a classmate in one of his current classes. She seemed to really like him, and attempted to flirt with him numerous of times, but he was a bit awkward and she thought he was just ignoring her.

There was nothing he can do now. He just has to let it happen and hope for the best, and hope that Sabella will come back soon.

Daisy was walking in, and suddenly stumbled upon the small form in front of her. Daisy was a petite girl herself. She was no taller than 5'0". But with Victor being 4 feet tall, he was shorter than her shoulders. Nevertheless, Victor's size was indistinguishable from a kid.

"WOAH!! Who are you!?!! what are you doing here!!?"

He was panicking, and he was hoping she would not recognize him. It would only make this situation more embarassing.

"ummm ... Sabella brought me here. She just left. She will be back soon, don't worry"

"Why the heck are you naked!!?" she said, closely approaching him. Damn, she's so tall. She was so much shorter when he saw her in class. It's like the roles are completely reversed with this tiny girl.

"I ... It's not ... Sabella did it. She went to get my clothes".

He was feeling really hot looking at her. Why is she looking so attractive now? That's the same girl that he rejected. Just because she's taller, she look hotter to him. This shrinking must be really affecting him somehow.

He was trying to avoid an erection as much as possible. He didn't want to blow his cover away.

She placed both of her arms on his shoulders and said "Damn, you kids always make me realize how short I am. How old are you? and are you her brother or something?"

Her emphasis of hieght was really turning him on, and he was no longer able to hold it. From between his hands, a growing penis started to emerge, and he was trying so hard to hide it.

"I am ... 12"

"Oh really? thats weird. You don't look 11. You must be really short for your age. You look more like 9 years old"

'What?! there is no way!! I can't believe I am that short already!" he thought.

Then suddenly, the growing erection touched her thigh. His heart sank. She was going to notice.

"OH MY GOD!! This is huuuuge!" She said, wrapping her hand around his penis. It's crazy how it's still big despite the size reduction he underwent. This was turning him on really bad and he was really scared from the outcome of this.

"Waaaait a minute. There is no way you are 11 years old. Are you lying to me, little one?!"

"Ummm ... no ma'am"

She examined his looks and contemplated for a second. It didn't take long until is struck her that the man in front of her is the man that had ignored her and rejected her.

Suddenly, he felt her hand squeeze his penis "Victor!!!! its you!!! Oh my God, how did you become so short!!!??"

Victor realized this is the end of him "Daisy please ... stop squeezing. I have a medical condition that has caused me to shrink"

"Oh my god, this is amazing! I have never met a guy shorter than me like that. You make me feel really tall Victor" Then she looked down, continuing to hold his penis "You never struck me as a guy with such a huge penis" She was stroking it, and enjoying the process "This bad boy is top tier!"

He tried to slip away form her grip and pushing her off "Daisy please, this isn't appropriate, please stop".

"Oh really, vick?? Look, I know you were ignoring me all this time, but you can't do that here anymore. Why is it that you don't like me? I can make your wildest dreams come true. What is it that's wrong with me!? What is it that I lack!!!?" Daisy said angrily, then grabbed his penis again, this time more violently. He feared that trying to get away a second time will result in unwanted consequences.

"Daisy ... I did not ignore you. You are a great girl, and I am sure any guy would want you. But I have a girlfriend. I am with Sabella now".

"what!?!! what makes Sabella better than me!? I am prettier than her. So that's how it is then, hmmm? Is it because she's taller than me? Or is it because she has bigger boobs than me? That's what all you men like. This is so unfair you know! It's not my fault my boobs were not made DD" Her eyes were becoming slightly watery, and she was giving him a very violent hand job. Then she slowly lowered her face down to his, and started to kiss him. He surely did not want to dissapoint her, so he started to kiss her back and go with it. 

The kiss lasted a long while. She got all what she could out of it, and it lasted until Victor came once again on her bare legs, which made her immediately stop.

"Oooo, I see little guy here is pretty fucking turned on down there!! look at this huge mess you made! See, I told you I can be better than Sabella"

Then just in front of him, Victor started to shrink, while she started to grow. This was a very weird experience for her. She loved that Victor was shorter than her, and he was getting shorter right in fornt of her.

"OH MY GOD VICK! YOU ARE GETTING TINIER RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY EYES!! THIS IS AMAZING"

Victor panicked. He was getting smaller again. This time, he shrunk two inches, while she grew a good 4 inches. He stopped shrinking, while she continued to grow, and that made her realize that victor is not the only one changing sizes here.

"What!?!! I am getting taller?? This is amazing!! Victor, you made me grow taller!! I love you Victor!!!!" She started to kiss him randomly everywhere on his face. Soon enough, Victor was shorter than her boobs. 

"Oh look vick! you're so tiny now! this is turning me on so bad!! My boobs must look pretty big from where you are! they might not be big, but they are from where you're at"

She was not lying. Her boobs surely did look bigger than what they were just a while ago.

Suddenly, they heard the sound of keys on th door. Sabella was back. "Thank God!" Victor exclaimed. Daisy rushed to the bathroom to wash off Victor's cum off her leg and hide all the evidence.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Who is your favorite character? would you like more of Daisy, Sabella, Jenna, or Rue? please write a review and let me know!