- Text Size +

At this rate, Victor was frightened at the idea of having to face off his sister. He needed to avoid her at all costs. He could only imagine how much she would humiliate him if she were to find him so small. How tall would she be in comparison? That thought frightened him.

He thought that he should probably call Sabella and ask her to come get him. He rushed to the stairs to go up to his room. He was thrown off by the relative size of the stair, as it caused him to almost fall. He was not used to them being so high.

Reaching his phone, he immediately called Sabella. "Hey! can you come get me?"

"Yes sure! is everything fine?"

"Yes it is, I just wanted to see you again".

He felt embarassed to tell her that he was scared of having to face off his little sister. It didn't take Sabella long to arrive. Soon enough, he heard the knock, and she came in, looking for him.

"Are you ready vick?" she said, as she walked towards the couch where he was sitting. He head the click sound of her heels. Why was she wearing heels? I am already short enough! he thought.

"Yes I am ... are you wearing heels??"

"Yes. oh ... sorry .... I didn't think about your condition and all. It was just whatever I found when I was leaving the house" She said, seeing that he was feeling uneasy.

"Don't worry! they're only two inch heels. Come on let's go"

Victor was getting up, as Sabella was turning towards the door, but suddnely, she noticed that he did not rise as much as she thought he will. In fact, he was well below her boobs, looking right in her stomach.

"Vick ... You look so small ... its really cute! you must have shrunk again. Oh my, this is the cutest thing ever!"

She noticed him blushing and feeling uneasy about this "Oh, I am sorry ... I forgot that this bothers you. Come on let's go".

-- Back at Sabella's house apartment --

"My roommate Daisy might be coming later today. She went home for the weekend, but she will be back today. You will meet her when she comes in!"

Victor felt uncomfortable about having to meet yet someone else. It is not a nice experience having to explain to someone the situation, and having to deal with their reaction about it. 

Victor looked at Sabella and realized that she had been staring at him. She must be really enjoying me being so small, he thought. Victor admired her large form, and was starting to think that this condition has its advantages. She looked magnificent from down here! Her boobs were so large, he really wanted to touch them. He soon realized that he had been staring at her lustfully all this time, and Sabella noticed, and she was giggling.

"Looks like Mr Vick down there is quite astonished, I see quite a long tent evolving down there in his pants. Isn't that big boy a bit too much for a guy your size?"

"Sabella ... I want to apologize to you about earlier, when I got pissy about your comments about my height. I actually find you extremely attractive from this angle. I never realized how much of a difference it makes. You look like a Goddess!!" He said, and she approached his little form and crouched down, so they can better talk face to face "Oh really??"

"Yes! you are magnificent. You're the most beatiful I have ever seen" then he stared down at her feet

"I love you Victor!" she hugged him "No one has ever made me feel like you have. You love me so much, you make me feel as if I am being worshipped"

He was feeling so engulfed by her form in her embrace. Her hand behind his back felt so big, and he could feel the humongous size of her boobs pressed against him. He was feeling like he was a kid again. She completely powered over him, yet somehow, he liked it.

When she let go of him, he continued to stare down at her feet.

"it looks like something is more important to you down there, huh? You really love my feet don't you vick? Do you wish that you were smaller, so that they are bigger in comparison to you?" 

"well ... I don't know" He said, hiding his true feelings

"Come on Vick! tell me! would you not like my feet to be so huge that you could admire them better?? Imagine them so huge and big, that you could lay on top of one of them, and it would entirely engulf you. Imagine admiring them from that size".

His erection was starting to get unbearable, yet she continued "Or imagine being small enough that you could walk around my body, and stumble upon the huge mountains of boobs on my body? Imagine being inserted right between those big babies, and they entirely surround you. It would be so dark in there, yet you would love it. You would love having Sabella so huge and vast, and you would spend ages admiring every inch of her, that is as big as you are"

Victor could not hold it, and he came hard. Sabella watched and laughed at his reaction, but then realized he desperately needs to be cleaned up.

"Someone made a mess! come on, let's clean you up"

She noticed that he was really slowly walking because of how uncomfortable it is in his wet pants. He was struggling, but suddenly, he felt a pair of arms coe behind his neck and legs, and Sabella lifted him up.

"Wow, you feel much lighter than I thought! I still need you a little lighter to carry you around more easily though"

He was surprised. His girlfriend literally lifted him and is carrying him around like a baby. She was much stronger than he thought. Her overpowering was so arousing to him.

"You really feel like a child to me. I can't believe I was able to do that. At first I thought it was going to be a failed attempt".

"yeah, you made me feel like you're my mom or something"

They both laughed at this idea.

When they reached the laundry room, she set up the washer and ordered him "take off your clothes" Then she felt the need to add this remark and said "do as mommy says". She did not know why she felt the need to say it, but it kind of turned her on.

After she took off his clothes, she noticed that his penis was still erect. "Is big boy not tired already? haha"

"sooo ... what am I going to wear until the clothes are washed?"

"well I don't really have anything for you ... I guess you'll have to hanf around naked for a bit! haha" she said, then followed "I guess I'll go and pick you something up from a clothing store. Just stay here, and I'll be right back"

Sabella quickly got up, and left. Victor felt weird hanging around naked, especially since it wasnt even his house. He didn't know what to do while she's gone.

Then he heard the door click with keys. "she must have left something in here" he thought out loud. Then he heard an unfamiliar voice saying "Hey Sabella, I am back!"

His heart sank upon the realization. This was probably her roommate, Daisy. She was going to see him naked!

Chapter End Notes:

Next one will be good! make sure you leave suggestions in reviews. I usually fulfill  just about any request!