- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Just something I've been working on for a while.
Author's Chapter Notes:
We meet our main characters and have a couple interesting unaware moments.

Lauren sat on the edge of her bed in the middle of her above-average room.  The 5’3” blonde was thinking about going out later that evening.  Her cutoff jeanshorts and red tanktop fit snugly on her thin 17-year-old frame carrying C-cups and a tout ass.  She danged size eight red flip-flops from the tips of her pedicured toes painted with red polish.  To the casual observer, she was simply relaxing on a normal afternoon.  However, much more was occurring the three and a half feet far, far below the edge of that bed.

            Bill was with his normal work detail.  He and his buddies had toe cleaning duties.  Not a bad shift, actually, because once they were finished, they had the rest of the day off.  The powers that be considered the task to be “hard manual labor” and therefore would not allow teams to take on any other tasks.  Which in theory made sense, because cleaning the huge expanses of the one toe each twenty man team was assigned to, even the pinky, could be difficult.  However, She always kept her feet well maintained on her own.  So on this afternoon, Bill went about his routine of scrubbing and massaging the skyscraper pinky toe before him, before he heard a distant thunder.  Bill could instantly feel his Goddess tense up, and her nervous twitch caught a couple rookies off-guard on the second toe, and they fell hundreds of feet to their doom on the surface of the red flip flop.  Bill turned towards the source of the thunder, and the voice of his goddess bellowed from the heavens, and in the next instant, the toe he hung from far above the red sole of the sandal tilted forward to a near vertical angle.  Bill dug both his hands into the flesh of the digit, but it merely slowed his decent.  Luckily for him, the movement was in conjunction with the goddess playfully picking up the sandal with her big and second toes, and his fall was much too short to terminate his life.  As he rolled down the slab of red foam, he tumbled end over end, gaining momentum alongside dozens of other workers spread over the half mile wide toe section of the flip flop.  Bill came crashing to a hault on top of a bristle of carpet a hundred feet from the ground.

            Leslie stood 5’11” and had a stockier build than her little sister.  She wasn’t fat by any stretch of the word, but she would be OK minus ten pounds.  Her light brown hair was almost blonde and it flowed past her shoulders to her mid back.  She wore tight jeans and a brown classic polo that matched her ropy leather belt and leather flip flops.  The sandals slapped lightly against her size 10 feet in the warm, summer air as she walked down the carpeted hallway to her sister’s bedroom.  As she began to knock on the door, she looked down at her unpainted toenails and thought how lovely it would be to have her people do something with them. 

            “Who is it?” asked Lauren from her room.
            “It’s Lesley.  Can I come in?”

            “Uh… sure, come on in,” responded Lauren as she shook her feet lightly, to brush the cleaners off and hopefully underneath her feet.  Looking down she saw what looked like glitter floating down from her bare feet to her red beach sandals and the grey carpet.  She tapped the balls of her feet on the sandals, then she extended her legs, touching her feet to the carpet and sliding them backwards to hopefully smear some more little people in to oblivion.  Her plan marginally worked, but in throwing her legs outward, she tossed fifty or so people forward onto the carpet.

            “Hey can I borrow your pink lipgloss?” Lesley asked as she stepped in to her sister’s room.

            “Um, sure,” replied Lauren uneasily as she watched Lesley walk into the general area her foot cleaning had been taking place at the foot of her bed.  Lesley began to go on about going out that night, what outfit to wear, shoes, and other girly things, while Lauren eyed her sister’s steps keenly, just in case there were any survivors.  Then she spotted them.  Six inches in front of and to the right of her big sister’s right foot was a forming circle of specks no more than a centimeter in diameter.  In the mere seconds after Lauren had inadvertently flung dozens of little people across her room, the people gathered in hopes of grabbing the attention of the older sister.  Lauren focused in on the little growing dot just as Lesley shifted to turn to face her sister, planting the bottom of her brown flip flop squarely on top of the desperate group, annihilating them.

            “Are you even listening, Lauren?” inquired Lesley.

            Lauren smiled.  “Oh, yes, I’m fine.”

            Lesley continued.  “So what shoes should I wear with my jeans tonight?”

            “Oh I dunno, any sandals would do.”

            “I’m thinking about open-toed heels, just for that little extra bit of class.”

            “That sounds great, Lesley.”

            Lesley turned around and walked towards Lauren’s half-open walk-in closet.

            “Wh, what are you looking for?” asked a nervous Lauren.  “None of my shoes will feet your huge feet.”

            “Shut the hell up, my feet are just fine for my height.”

            “Yeah, if you were ten miles tall.”

            “Ha, ha, ha.  Let’s see what your collection looks like anyways.”

            With that remark, Lesley turned back towards the white closet door, and slid it the rest of the way open.