- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I like the Gulliver theme stories and I would like to try writing one.

As English is not my main language, so there might be some errors on grammar and language.

 

Please feel free to comment, Thanks!

 

It has been nearly five hundred years since Mr. Gulliver first made his famous voyage. Gulliverians thought it was just a story written by Gulliver until they sent the ships and reached Lilliput and Brobdingnag according to Gulliver’s notes. However, Gulliverians found that those Lilliputians and Brobdingnagians were way smaller and bigger than the size Mr. Gulliver described respectively, the size ratio was 1:100 but not 1:12. To maximize their own profits, the Gulliverians kept the information of Lilliput and Brobdingnag as a secret within a small group of people.

 

The “G-L Lab” is actually a secret laboratory located within the Gulliver, which is a joint venture of Gulliver and Lilliput. The researches would carry out experiments and exchange their research data, which is a great help to improve the existing technology level of both Gulliver and Lilliput.

 

Lilliput Science Park (Located on a desk top)

Thomas, one of the Lilliput researcher, was staring at a flesh-coloured wall speechlessly. “Well, so here you are.” A female voice said from behind him. Thomas turned around and looked at the approaching woman also in research outfit, “Cherry….” Thomas’s words were intercepted by Cherry, “Almost all of the researchers know you would come here when you are free. Do you really like this doll? I bet the others would not mind moving the doll to your apartment, but I’m sure it won’t fit as it is already taller than our 7-story apartment building.”

 

Thomas let out a sign before turning around and looked at the sole of doll’s feet, he crane his neck to look up at the toes which were high above his head. “It has been already proved that both us and Gulliverians are all in fact genetically human. The only difference is that certain size genes are expressed more forcefully in some strains of people then in others. But I really doubt if the extreme size difference between us could be simply explained by the size genes, it’s just a bit difficult for me to believe.” Thomas paused and he then pointed at the doll, “Refer to Gulliver’s standard, the feet of this Barbie doll is around 1.7 inch long, and the average height of us is just 0.72 inch. We need at least 50 people to move it, but the girl visited last time could pick it up by one hand without any effort. And the theory tells us that both of us are actually human!? ” Thomas said a bit desperately. Cherry walked close to Thomas and gave him a tight hug, “It’s actually the job of us, isn’t it? How about we have a deeper discussion in my room tonight?” Thomas nodded without hesitation. Thomas and Cherry were just normal colleagues, it was just because of Lilliputians’ open attitude towards sex. This could also explain why the Lilliput Science Park had already enlarged several times during these years.

 

Suddenly, a shadow loomed over them, then a female voice called out from high above them, “Sorry to disturb you guys, but it’s time for dinner.” Both Thomas and Cherry turned around and what they could see was the crotch region of a dress. They craned their neck up as their gaze rose upwards, past her towering stomach and then all of their view was obstructed by the underside of a pair of massive breasts. There was no way for them to see the giantess’s face, then she helped them: leaned forward and let them to see her face. With a broad smile.

 

Zoey smiled as she spotted a pair of researcher standing next to the Barbie doll, she carefully placed the plaster container next to them, she then waited for the other tiny researchers to come and distribute the food. Zoey saw one of the researcher adjusted the headset and then she heard a male voice, “Thank you, Zoey.” “You are welcome, Thomas.” Zoey grinned as she waved down to Thomas, who returned a wave with both arms. Actually, all Lilliputians in Zoey’s eyes were almost the same, Zoey could only identify them based on their voice.

Few minutes later, Zoey could see Lilliputians were coming out from the buildings and gathered around the plastic container. She was amazed at how small Lilliputians were next to the plastic container. The plastic container was about the size of a name-card box to Zoey, but it was even bigger than a private car from Lilliputians’ perspective. Zoey remembered the first time they met, all of the Gulliver researchers mistook those Lilliputians as some kind of ants. It was quite amazing for them to find out those tiny Lilliputians could actually talk and think like a Gulliverian did and many experiments had been carried out to prove that these tiny Lilliputians and they were all in fact genetically human. Until now, Zoey still could not believe tiny Lilliputians were human, You see she could just bring a thumb down on a Lilliputian and he would be permanently gone. Zoey was addicted to the idea and really wanted to give it a try……“Zoey, We are finished” Zoey’s thinking was intercepted by Thomas. “Ah...Okay.” Zoey paid attention to the Lilliputians again. She found that the food within the container was just consumed about one-third. As usual, Zoey picked up the container and tilted her head back, pouring the remaining food on the top of her tongue and swallowed it. According to the latest information, there were 107 Lilliputians living in the Science Park now, and they could only consume about one-third of the food, while the remaining food wasn’t even worth a mouthful to Zoey.  Being a bit shorter than the average height, Zoey had never felt so powerful. She could feel herself getting wet, but she knew it was not appropriate for her to hav eany further actions, so Zoey just smiled down at the Lilliputians before returning to her positions.