- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Whats going on everyone :D

 

And we're back with another chapter I'm happy to bring you all. This one took a little longer but it's built up exactly how I wanted it for the next chapters to come. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did writing it. ;)

 

Feel free to tell me how you feel, you know your words inspire me to keep writing!

 

Enjoy!

 

 

 

“Is it a pixie?”

 

“No, it’s skin’s not blue Em. It has to be a fairy!”

 

“But fairies have those pretty, pretty wings! No, it’s not a fairy…”

 

“Then a Gremlin?”

 

“She doesn’t look that smart to me. Look at her shaking like that El.”

 

“Then, what is she?”

 

 

Trembling in fear, Abby pressed her back against the damp cavern walls as she looked up in terror. Standing over her, were two little girls… if you could even call them that. Both were about the exact same size… and looked the exact same age… but that’s where their similarities ended. One had a pinkish pale skin, with a rosy hue to it. Her hair was pale lavender with a faded hint of white giving it a ghostly appearance. Dressed in some kind of pink and purple leather that did absolutely nothing to cover up her body, her knee high boots and arm high gloves matched in appearance following along with her short mini skirt and one piece top that connected in the back. But, of course, she also had certain… features that made her stick out even more, much like the girl standing next to her. A pair of small leathery bat wings twitched behind her as she continued to speak with the other girl, her sharp spaded tail wagging back and forth frantically.

Arguing back with the pink one being just as vocal as she was, the other girl was a strange sight as well. Her skin, unlike her partners, was a pale navy blue pigment, and her attire certainly matched along the lines as the other one. Wearing little to no clothes whatsoever, her knee high boots were high heeled and black, with a pair of matching skulls on each of her shoes. Resting up to her upper arms as well her black gloves ended where her clothing began to become obscene. Over her nonexistent chest, it didn’t even look like she was wearing a top! It was only by the good graces of her black bow choker she wore that its frills fell down far enough to cover her. The same could be said with her undergarments… if you could even call them that. A long black string connected them from front to back leaving absolutely nothing to the imagination. But, once again like the other girl beside her she had a small pair of twitching bat wings and a matching leather tail that swung around freely as she bickered with the pink one, though, hers ended in a sharp point instead of a spade.

It was hard for her to figure out what they were before, frankly, there were just too many distinguishing factors for her… but, she had a hunch. The way they were acting right now… it was downright childish.

 

“I’m telling you it’s a Gremlin El!”

 

“And I said it’s a Gnome!”

 

“Gremlin!”

 

“Gnome!”

 

“Gremlin!”

 

“Gnome!”

 

“GREMLIN”

 

“GNOME!”

 

“Wait, Em, why not just ask her?”

 

“Huh… I guess we can?”

 

Jumping in surprise as both the little creatures looked back down at her, their red and blue eyes peered down at her quizzically before they crouched over her. “Hi, hi tiny Gremlin! Can you tell us what you are?” “Yes, please tell us what you are! You’re a Gnome right, right!”

Licking her lips as she stared up at both girls imposing sizes, Abby tried to speak but she just couldn’t seem to find the words to say. While smaller then Kari and Casey by far, both girls still towered over her. She barely came up to their knees!

As seconds ticked by, demon like girls pouted before looking back at one another. “Can she not talk?” “I don’t know she’s quiet isn’t she.” “Hmm,” “hmm…” Taking tiny steps to the right as she clung to the wall behind her, the teenager’s eyes beaded as she tried to think of a way out of this. It seemed she had the attention of both these strange girls… but, it didn’t seem like they had a very good attention span, to begin with.

“OH, OH, OH! EM, EM, I THINK I KNOW WHAT SHE IS!” “R-Really El? Tell me, tell me!” Looking back at the smaller creature in front of them, the pink once bounced up and down giddily before pointing towards her. “Since she has no wings, she’s not a fairy, and her skins not blue so she’s not a pixie! And her clothes aren’t dirty so she’s not a gnome either! And she doesn’t smell gross so she’s not a Goblin!”

Tapping her foot rapidly, the blue-skinned one nodded frantically before thrusting her hands down impatiently. “Then tell me what she is El, stop being mean!” Pouting, the pink one inched her face closer to the brunette as she studied her. “What if… she’s the thing Mistress asked us to find for her?”

Feeling her breath hitch, Abby trembled now as she watched both the girl's eye’s narrow. This wasn’t good. “But… but the Mistress told us to fetch a human. She said one was being hidden here… humans are big El! Look at how tiny she is!” The blue one defended before taking another look at Abby.

“But, she does kind of look like one. Tiny creature, are you the human our Mistress asked us to take to her?” Gulping as she felt her voice returning slowly, the teenager did the only thing she could think of. She lied. “N-No… I-I’m not a h-h-human…”

Groaning both girls hung their heads before looking back at each other once again. “Aww I thought for a second she was the Human El!” “Yeah… me to Em. I’m sorry…” Pouting both girls crossed their arms before mimicking one another as hey pondered different thoughts.

“Well. We better go catch up with CC. Mistress said she had the human with her. Oh wait, little person, did you see the hum-“The blue skinned one began before blinking. Looking down both girls turned their heads in confusion. The girl was gone…

Running away from both the little monster girls, Abby pulled her black dress up as she tried not to trip over it. ‘J-Jeez, how does Casey run in this?!’ This was an accident waiting to happen. Rounding a small corner, the brunette hid behind the wall before clutching her chest.

Panting tiredly as she caught her breath, the teenager looked over the wall before sighing in relief. She didn’t see either of the two girls. “T-T-Thank god…” She thought they were going to catch her. “Wow, you’re really slow tiny, tiny. If you don’t try harder you’ll never win at Tag.”

Paling, Abby trembled in fear as she heard a voice above her. Raising her head slowly to look up, the brunette screamed in fright, she was back. Poking her head out of the wall, the blue-skinned girl from before looked down at her curiously before smiling.

“That wasn’t very nice running away like that! You didn’t even tell us you wanted to play Tag, we love that game!” Kicking off the wall, Abby wheezed as she forced herself to run. She had to find Casey! Looking behind her again, the brunette shivered as she saw the little girl watching her silently before she pulled her head back into the wall.

‘G-G-Get away, n-need to get away!’ Sprinting to one of the rock formations near her, the shrunken girl skid on the ground before ducking behind it. Panting even harder than before, Abby coughed as she felt her lungs giving out. She couldn’t run very well, she never was athletic really. But… if she could at least hide till Casey came around then maybe, just maybe she could- “Hi tiny!”

Screeching, the teenager fell on her back before looking behind her. Trembling in fear as a small pair of lithe hands moved out from a tiny crack at the base of the wall, Abby watched in horror as the pink skinned monster girl began clawing her way out from the wall. Grunting a bit, the lavender haired creature popped herself out before sighing.

“Aww, we need to make these cracks bigger Em, I feel self-conscious now!” She whined before an identical pair of hands began clawing their way out behind her. “Nonsense! You’re as cute as they come, El! These walls are just big meanies is all!”

Bouncing up and down happily, the pink girl giggled before tugging on her partner’s hand bringing them both out of the wall now. Feeling herself pressed against the very rocks she had tried to use to hide with, Abby quivered as she saw both of the strange girls standing up as they dusted themselves off.

“Phew, that was a little fun. Too bad you can’t run very far.” “Yeah, yeah! I want to play more!” Looking back down at the smaller human, both girls giggled in unison before kneeling down over her once again. “Next time tell us you want to play tag and we’ll give you a head start, alright?” “Hey, hey… do you think she was playing tag with us or… did she want to run away from us?”

“What! Why would she want to run from us, it’s not like we’re after her Em!” “Well, I know, I know but… what if she… IS the one we’re really after, after all?” Blinking, both girls looked down at Abby again as they watched her trembling in fear. “She’s small…” “But she does smell like a Human, doesn’t she…”

Screaming as both their heads were in front of her, the smaller girl shook violently as they began sniffing her loudly, their faces just inches apart from her own. “I smell Energy!” “Me too! Me too! She does smell like a Human!” “YOU’RE A TINY HUMAN!” They wailed before bouncing up and down happily.

Clutching her chest tighter as she felt her heart beginning to sink, Abby whimpered before closing her eyes. She couldn’t run from them, she tried that and failed miserably. Who was she kidding? She saw firsthand how fast these creatures could be… And now… they knew she was a human. What would become of her?

“What’s your name?” “Yeah, yeah! What’s your name?” Staring off to the side, the brunette licked her lips before speaking, her voice doing little to mask the fear she felt. “A-A-Abby…” Looking towards one another, both girls giggled again before waving to her.

“Hi, hi, Abby! My name’s Emma!” “And my name’s Ella!” “We were sent to find you, but-“ “We didn’t think you were this small!” “You’re so cute, just look at you!” “Yeah, yeah! I’ve never seen a Human so cute before!” “So cute,” “Cuuuute!” They wailed before dropping on the ground in front of her as they sat down.

Blushing silently as she was repeatedly called *cute*, the teenager Looked up at both girls again as she studied them. The blue creature, known as Emma, and the pink creature known as Ella… “W-What are you two?” She had guessed but… hearing it from the horse’s mouth was probably the easiest way of finding out.

Blinking, both girls looked to one another before bursting into laughter. “Aww, she doesn’t know what we are!” “So cute! So cute!” Hugging one another, they laughed happily before looked back to the irritated girl in excitement.  She was getting tired of them calling her that!

“Well, tiny Human Abby, Em and I are Imps!” “Yep, yep, we’re sisters too!” “Both from the same litter we are!” “Yep! Surprised? Strange look… huh…” Watching as the teenager furrowed her brow now, both Ella and Emma turned their heads in confusion.

“I-Imp… Sisters…?” Nodding their heads, both girls clung to one another before cuddling. “Yep, sis is my sis,” “And sis is my sis!” They chittered strangely before looking back to Abby. Scratching her cheek, the smaller girl went over her knowledge of imps before frowning. This didn’t add up very well in her head.

“D-Don’t imps… usually, look the same? You said you were both from the same… l-litter?” Nodding again, the dark blue one propped her chin up on her hand before smiling. “Well, of course, we don’t look the same silly. I’m Emma and she’s Ella.” “And I’m Ella and she’s Emma!”

Feeling her brow beginning to twitch, Abby scowled before crossing her arms. “B-B-But you just said you were twins! From the same litter means you were born at the same time right? Why are you b-blue, and you pink?” She stammered quietly. Her curiosity was overriding her fear once again… she really had to get that under control…

Looking to one another, both Emma and Ella hummed before looking back down at Abby. “Well… I’m a Shade imp.” “And I’m a Twee Imp!” “We’re both sisters,” “and from the same litter.” “We have the same Mom,” “Or had one,” “But that doesn’t mean we’re going to all be the same type.” They finished together before frowning as they saw the smaller girl trying to process this.

“Just because you have your pretty, pretty brown hair, does that mean your siblings have to have it too?” Frowning, Abby shook her head quietly before defending her point. “G-Genetics dictate that the dominant partner passes on their traits to their children… s-so why don’t you both have at least some similarity between you then?”

Crossing their arms both girls grew confused from her words before groaning. “I don’t know what that means… but we got our species from our daddies is that helps.” She shrugged. Blinking once, then twice, Abby gawked quietly as she let Ella's words connect. ‘D-D-Daddies… p-plural?’

“Y-You two have, different… fathers?” Nodding their heads, both girls grinned before looking at one another. “Yep, Yep! My Dad had to have been a bad man, which is why I’m so sneaky!” “And my Daddy was probably really sweet! He must have treated Mommy really nice!”

Sputtering as she listened to their ridiculous remarks, Abby slumped against the rock she was resting at before shaking her head. She was completely confused! “H-H-How is that even possible? H-Having different parents but the same mother?” If they were born apart she could see that happening, it wasn’t uncommon in nobility to have children in secret… but the way they talked it up they made it sound like they really were sisters.

Wagging their tails back and forth, both girls smiled happily before clinging to each other. “Well, our Mommy probably wanted a big, big litter of us!” “So she had to have seduced a lot of different men.” “And once she had enough of their Energy,” “she gave birth to our litter!” “None of us Imps look the same usually. It’s rare for two of any litter to look the same.” “Yeah, yeah! Then there would be twin, twins!”

Laughing, both girls giggled in fits before shaking their heads. ‘So… Imps can breed with multiple partners and the outcomes entirely random to which they birth?’ It… it was fascinating really. Looking up at each of the girls as they continued to giggle amongst the other, Abby sighed quietly.

So twin sisters, who looked nothing alike, acted completely different… and were different species of Imp. This was just too weird… even after everything she had seen. Feeling her curiosity sated, at least for now, the teenager began shivering once more before clutching her arms. “S-So… So what d-did you want with… me…?” She whispered quietly. She was scared again, plain and simple. Hopefully, these girls were as harmless as they sounded…

Blinking, both Emma and Ella looked down at Abby in silence before they gawked. “OH WAIT, WE WERE SUPPOSED TO CAPTURE YOU WEREN’T WE!” “OH NOOOOOOOO, MISTRESS WILL BE MAD!” Reaching down to pick her up, Ella smiled brightly at the smaller human before stopping abruptly as she saw the shrunken girl flinch as she neared her.

“Huh? What’s wrong little Human Abby? Y-You… you don’t think I’m going to hurt you… d-do you?” Ella mumbled quietly before tears started to form under her eyes. Gawking, Emma shook her head furiously before pointing to the brunette.

“No of course not sis! There’s no way she would think you’d hurt her! Right little Human! H-Human Abby?” Growing quiet as she saw the smaller girl pressing herself further away from them both, the second of the sisters whimpered before tears filled her eyes as well.

“NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!” “NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!” “WE LOVE HUMANS’ WE PROMISE!” “Y-YEAH, WE WOULD NEVER HURT A HUMAN! THERE THE BEST!” “YEAH, YEAH! DON’T FEAR US PLEASE!” They both wailed before crying loudly.

Stiffening as she heard their pleas, the teenager looked up at them surprised as he watched both little Imps crying hysterically. ‘D-Did I do that…?’ Who in their right mind wouldn’t be terrified if they were put in her spot?

Feeling rather guilty now as the two twins continued to cry on each other’s shoulders, Abby sighed quietly before raising her hands up calmingly. “S-So… you two, don’t… dislike, Humans? N-Not even a little?” Sniffling, both Emma and Ella looked up before wiping each other’s tears away.

“Of course not! How could we ever hate you, Humans?” “Yeah, Yeah! Your kind is always so nice to us! You used to feed us so much delicious Energy whenever we asked!” “And you were always in the mood to play with us too! You humans would chase us all the way from town to town! It was so much fun!” “Even the times when you Humans threw those pointy sticks at us, we had fun dodging them!” “We kind of miss playing Tag with all of them…” “CC doesn’t play Tag with us the same way. She can be a little rough…” They both sighed before lowering their heads.

Paling as she listened to their words, a few things came to mind from their descriptions of… playing with them. “So, you stole people’s essence… were chased out of towns… and people threw, weapons at you? A-And you still like us?” She mumbled in surprise.

Bouncing up and down giddily, both sisters nodded happily before clinging to one another. “Uh huh! W-Well… Your kind was always so thoughtful to me and Em!” Ella chirped before her sister weighed in. “Yeah, yeah! You Humans were the best! Always playful and always friendly!” She laughed before they both looked down at the smaller girl expectantly.

Sweating a bit as she tried to see if they were making this up or not, the teenager finally hung her head when she determined they weren’t. ‘Do they not realize that what they described was them, r-raping people, being hunted down, and chased out of towns?’ How naive could they possibly be?

“S-S-So… so is the little Human Abby still s-scared of us…?” Ella whimpered quietly before shrinking a bit, her wings folding down behind her for the first time. Looking up at the saddened girl as she sulked in despair, the brunette sighed before shaking her head.

“W-Well… I-I guess, not. O-Or at least not as much anymore…” They looked like children who were just scolded by their mother. Of course, she wouldn’t be scared of that! B-But… a Monster was a Monster… but, they were only Imps… so…

Rubbing her brow as she weighed her doubts in her mind, the teenager finally flopped down before shaking her head. “N-No… I’m not scared of you two. Neither of you two has given me a reason to be… yet.” She mumbled quietly before looking up.

Jumping in surprise as both Emma and Ella looked at her with tear-filled eyes, Abby was about to try and comfort them again before screeching as she was clutched in each of their hands within seconds of her prior remark. “OH THANK YOU LITTLE ABBY!” “YES THANK YOU, THANK YOU! WE PROMISE WE WON’T HURT YOU!” “PROMISE, PROMISE, PROMISE!” They cheered before each taking their turns nuzzling the startled girl into their cheeks.

Sputtering as she was passed back and forth, Abby tried to speak but her face was being constantly smooshed into each of theirs! Hearing both Imp’s chittering and making strange noises she had never even heard before, the brunette finally relented as she let both of them hug and pet her gleefully. It seemed to be making them really happy…

Perhaps this wasn’t so bad after all. Considering this massive cavern was home to a homicidal and prejudice fire breathing toddler, she shouldn’t be too picky with who found her. But, even so… it was kind of their fault she got separated from Casey, to begin with. Now she just needed to find a way to convince them to bring her back-

Feeling her mind suddenly go blank, Abby jumped in surprise as her face was enveloped by something other than one of their cheeks. Mewing contently as she pressed on the back of the brunette's head, Ella closed her eyes as she gently pushed the smaller girl’s head into her puckered lips.

Sputtering as her face was smothered by the pink girls pert and soft lips, the teenager thrashed in the younger girls grip before she was withdrawn. “Ella, what are you doing?!” Emma screeched before snatching away the dazed teen in her own hands. “Don’t hog the little human Abby all to yourself!” Looking up slowly as she tried to regain her senses after what had just happened, it took but a few seconds for the smaller girl to piece together her sentence, but, by then it was too late…

Pushing Abby into her own lips this time, the darker blue Imp purred happily as she gently pet circles on the back of the smaller girls head. ‘W-W-What, are they d-doing…’ What was happening? Breaking their kiss after about thirty seconds, Emma panted happily as she saw the staggered look the little human wore.

“S-She tastes so sweet doesn’t she!” “Yeah, yeah! Like honey and cream!” Watching in silence, Abby tried to will her body to react to the two faces inching closer to her… but, it wasn’t responding to her! Chattering in their strange way again, both Imps leaned in before pressing on either side of her head as they smothered her in kisses.

Even with her head being forced back and forth by their lips, she still couldn’t find a reason to react! It was like her body was drifting off to sleep… She just felt… happy… really happy, actually. Lifting the human off the ground, Ella cradled her gently in her arms as she and her sister continued to trade kisses with her.

“S-So cute… you’re so cute…” The Twee Imp whispered before nuzzling Abby gleefully. Trailing her forked tongue up and down the paralyzed girl's side, Emma pulled back before licking her lips. “Cute and tasty! How could you ever think we hated you, Humans? You’re delicious!”

Giggling, both sisters moved closer to one another before Emma straddled her sister, Abby nestled between both their bodies now. ‘W-W-Why… can’t I move? W-What have you two done to me! H-H-Help!’ Sitting in complete silence as her body was fondled left and right by the two larger Imps, the teenager’s lips slowly started to twitch upward.

“Look, look El! She likes us!” “Oh, you’re smiling! You do like us! We like you to little human Abby!” Smiling crookedly, the brunette shivered as she felt her body beginning to heat up on its own. She was no longer in control of herself… she was a prisoner in her own skin…

Pulling the teens face into her bare chest, Emma kissed the top of her head happily as she watched her sister’s delicate hands gently rubbing circles on her back. “D-Does it feel good? We live to please you, Humans!” “Yeah, Yeah! Let us please you more!”

Smiling robotically, the shrunken girl began to nod earning a gleeful squeal from both the Imps she was sharing a moment with. Watching from inside her own mind, Abby screamed and tried to regain control, but no matter what she did, her body was distant to her commands. This was terrifying! She was completely at their mercy…

‘P-P-Please… d-don’t do anything to me… p-please…’ “Hey, Hey! Look at her clothes, their all wispy like CC’s!” Paling, Abby wanted to cover herself in embarrassment, but once again… she couldn’t move. Watching in despair as her black dress Casey had made her began to evaporate, the brunette wanted to cry.

‘S-She must be to f-far from me to keep it up…’ Why at a time like this… As the last of her black regal attire faded away, both the Imp sisters shuddered as they gazed longingly at the shrunken girl's bare assets. “Your skin… it looks so rich like cream…” Ella whispered quietly.

“Y-Yeah, yeah… and pale, like porcelain…” Emma murmured. Gasping as she felt a hand move between her legs, Abby sat stiffly as she was lifted up towards their faces, one of their hands resting between her legs as some type of seat.

‘P-P-Please… s-stop…’ Why did she want them to stop…? Feeling her chin guided upwards by one of their fingers, Abby looked up into Emma’s crimson eyes as the little Imp gazed at her hungrily. “Little human Abby… you’re so sweet… so cute… so, precious…” she whispered in a daze of her own before puckering her lips.

Kissing the smaller girls face once again, Abby felt her mind growing fuzzy. Her whole body… it felt, great. Everything was beginning to feel so good. Why was she struggling inside? This was perfect. Everything was perfect. ‘Y-Yes… yes… yes…’ “Y-Yes…”

Chittering behind her, Abby soon felt herself turned to face Ella now, her cheeks darkening a brighter shade of pink as a little red heart began to glow over her cheek. “You like us, r-right?” Nodding her head in a trance, the teenager smiled happily as she silently listed to the Imp’s melodious voice. She sounded like an angel... “T-Then… Then can we… can we please eat your Energy!”

Smiling widely, Abby nodded her head again. “E-Eat my Energy… take it all…” Blushing, both Emma and Ella chirped quietly before looking at each other. “W-Well… she said yes…” “But, we can’t eat all her energy or she’ll die…” “T-Then, then let’s eat a little ok?” “K-Kay…”

Looking back down at the passive girl, the shade Imp was the first to act as she pressed Abby into her sister, both human and Imp falling to the floor as she guided them there. “T-T-Thank you for the meal…” Ella whispered before petting the radiant girl.

‘Her hands… s-she's so gentle with me…’ She loved the way they pet her. She felt like she belonged there. This was so nice. Why did she fight it earlier at all? Gasping as something began to poke her between her legs, the brunettes glassy eyes hazed over further as she felt pleasure beginning to flood into her already euphoric state.

Pushing the teenager’s legs apart, Emma gazed down at her hungrily as she saw her bare crotch exposed to her. She was already wet down there too. It was like looking at honey dripping from the hive. Licking her lips, the shade Imp chattered before lowering her face into her.

Taking a long sniff, the blue girl quivered with delight as the tantalizing scent filled her nostrils. “T-T-Thank you little Human Abby!” Smiling complacently, the brunette began to nod before feeling the first of the licks. Arching her back, the brunette wailed happily as her sensitive folds were caressed by the larger girls forked tongue.

Pressing the screaming girl's face into her navel, Ella smiled down at her warmly as she let her stomach muffle her screams. “Just relax and let us please you little human Abby. It’s all we live for…” She whispered softly as she continued to pet the smaller girls head.

Her senses were overloaded right now. Her face being pressed into the Twee Imp’s malleable skin, her scent flooding her nose and overloading her mind, her… h-her neither lips being invaded and toyed with by the Shade Imp’s skilled tongue. How was she so good at this! Her every lick felt like fire lashing out at her before being withdrawn and replaced by a stinging fragment of ice. It was intense!

‘M-M-MORE, P-PLEASE DON’T STOP!’ It felt good! It was just so good! Holding onto the smaller girls legs in each of her hands, Emma slurped at her essence gleefully before feeling the shrunken human’s rear bucking into her. Frowning, the younger Imp curled her tongue up before wiggling it rapidly, its effect instantaneous as Abby’s screams broke through Ella’s muffling.

Bucking herself into Emma, the shrunken girl wailed as she felt herself reach her climax so soon. This was the fastest any of these Monsters have ever given her one! It just felt too good! Thrashing in place for about thirty seconds, the brunette spasmed before feeling the squirming tongue against her being withdrawn, and with it, her painful pleasure…

Retracting her tongue back in her mouth, Emma chittered before looking to her sister. “For a Human, she’s kind of weak. It’s only been three minutes. I… I didn’t get much energy from her.” She whimpered. Patting her sibling's shoulder, Ella sighed before pulling the limp girl into her.

“Well, she is small. Maybe she’s just too delicate to handle our love Em. We need a less direct approach…” Trailing off, the pink Imp guided the panting teen's face up to her own before the younger girl stuck out her tongue, the difference rather apparent as she saw it.

While Emma’s had been pointed like that of snakes, Ella’s was normal, if not longer than most. Letting her pink appendage slither over the smaller girls face, Ella mewed as she licked the sweat off her body. It was still Energy and this way it didn’t drain her as much as her sister had done. ‘S-So warm… and s-squishy…’ She loved the feeling of her tongue running over her body…

Opening her mouth happily, Abby was rewarded as she felt the Twee Imp’s tongue find its way to her lips before tasting the inside of her mouth. Moaning gleefully, Ella pressed the teenager into her lips before sucking on her mouth. For the smaller girl, this was unique as well. She had never experienced this before…

It felt, both strange and wonderful… she wanted to do it more. Watching her Sister’s more passive stance on their meal, Emma giggled as she saw the smaller girl beginning to rub her thighs together. “Hey, hey, El~ I think our little Human Abby is getting excited!”

Opening her eyes, the pink Imp paused her deepening kiss before pulling her tongue back into her own mouth much to the smaller girl’s dismay. “D-D-don’t… s-stop. I, I need more!” Blinking slowly, Ella hummed before nodding her head. “Kay…”

Smiling crookedly, Abby grinned as she was lifted up like a doll in her hands. She liked when her body was played with like this. She was powerless… it was intoxicating! Moving the smaller girl closer to her face, Ella flicked her tongue out against the Human’s chest before her lips latched around one of her breasts as she began to suckle.

Wailing happily as she felt the little prickles of lightning zapping her sensitive nubs, tears began to stream down the smaller girls cheeks. “M-M-More… p-please…” Moving behind her, Emma twitched as she saw her essence beginning to drip down from her legs.

“D-D-Don’t waste it!” Sticking her head on her sister's lap underneath her, her forked tongue flicked out happily as she caught the little droplets of the brunettes Energy that fell into her waiting mouth. Each one tasted sweeter than the last.

Pulling her lips off of the teen’s chest, Ella looked to her crying face before she began licking up her tears. “S-Salty! Not sweet, not sweet!” She bawled before shaking her head. She didn’t like that energy as much. Kissing Abby once more to relieve the flavor of her tears, the smaller girl’s saliva soon mingled with her own erasing it from her mind.

So much stimulation… her body was being given the royal treatment. This was paradise. As Ella’s lips pulled away from her panting mouth, a groggy smile made its way to the teen's face. “M-M-More…” Giggling, Ella nodded before poking her sister’s cheek as she moaned contently beneath her.

“C-C-Can I please do the thing?” Giving the smaller girl a quick lick as she wiped off the faucet that had been feeding her, Emma leaned her head up off her sister’s lap before looking to the Twee Imp’s pleading eyes. “Aww but El, I just got this Energy!”

Twitching as she saw her sister giving her puppy dog eyes, the Shade Imp whined before flopping down on her back. “F-F-Fine, but I get to take it back later!” She stammered angrily before her sister’s gleeful giggles filled her ears.

Bouncing in her spot happily, Ella waited till Emma was prone how she wanted her to be before moving between her legs. “Thank you for the meal! And thank you for feeding us to~.” She purred before giving Abby a tender kiss once more.

Panting licentiously, the brunette nodded as she tried to move closer to the pink Imp’s lips her mind too far gone to care for her words. She just wanted more, more pleasure, more everything! Pushing apart her twin’s legs, the younger girl inched her finger beneath her obscene undergarments before giving them a yank, the string coming undone easily to reveal her pale blue folds.

Hissing as she felt her sister’s breath tickling her privates, Emma swatted the back of the Imp’s head with her pointed tail before crossing her arms. “N-No teasing! Play nice, play nice!” she snapped. Whimpering as she rubbed the back of her head, Ella nodded obediently before moving back down again.

Pushing the shrunken human between the younger girl’s legs, the pink Imp gently pressed her head into her sister’s crotch before trailing her finger up and down the side of her face. “Please give me your Energy to!” Shuddering as she felt herself slowly sinking inward, her glossy eyes watched with anticipation as her head began to sink inside the darker girl's inner walls.

Her fragrance, it was burning her lungs! Inhaling her scent, Abby groaned as she felt her legs buckling under her. Thankfully she didn’t need to stand long as Ella’s hands took hold of her waist, gently pushing her deeper inside of her sister.

‘H-H-Hot… I-It’s hot…’ the walls around her, they burned. Grunting as her body was squeezed painfully tight, the little human whimpered as she felt her legs sticking outside of the imp while her upper body was suffocated within her. This was much different than it had been with Casey. She couldn’t even breathe!

Salivating at the sight of both Abby’s exposed neither lips and her sister’s currently eating her, Ella whimpered before diving in. Latching her lips over both of their crotches, the pink Imp sucked on them both as she tried to drink their energy. It tasted good!

Grunting in surprise, Emma panted happily as she felt her own Energy slowly being siphoned out. It was never a great experience having it taken, but the feelings were usually pleasant. Plus with the teen inside her like she was it felt better than ever!

Lapping at both girls exposed privates, the little Imp wrestled on the ground with her twin as they wailed happily with one another. “E-El, play nice, play nice!” She repeated again urgently, but the Twee Imp was enjoying herself too much.

Nibbling on Abby’s waist, the larger girl began sucking her in and out as she forced the girl to pleasure her sister like she was doing for her. Feeling her body thrust in and out, the brunette tried to struggle, but she couldn’t move… and she still couldn’t breathe. She was helpless…

Kicking at the ground, Emma chattered noisily as her sister restrained her. This felt great! Bucking into her as she felt her essence trickling past the girl currently plugging her insides, the Shade Imp whined before thrusting her hips up into Ella’s face and trapping her head in place with her legs.

“Close, it’s close, it’s close!” Nodding, or at least attempting to, Ella mewed as she cradled her sister’s waist against her face. Stroking her gently as her tongue continued to thrust in and out with the smaller girl, it didn’t take long for the inevitable end to reach them both.

Crying loudly, Emma screamed as she felt her orgasm shooting out of her, or, it would have had she not been filled prior by the shrunken Human’s miniature body. Coughing as the smaller girl was forcibly pushed into her mouth, Ella choked on Abby for a moment before moving the tiny human under her tongue so she could drink freely from her sister.

Gargling on her drool, the blue Imp spasmed on the ground in ecstasy. She felt completely drained now but that had been bliss! Slurping greedily from her sister’s folds, Ella pulled her long tongue out of her crotch once she determined she had, had her fill. As the wet appendage snapped back in place, the Twee Imp moaned lewdly before spitting onto her sister.

Feeling something plop onto her bare stomach, Emma continued to pant as she saw the shrunken Human they had loved so much lying there motionlessly. “S-So cute…” Nodding her head tiredly, Ella smiled warmly at them both before giving her sister’s thigh a tender kiss.

“Thank you for the Energy, I feel really good now~.” She sighed. Nodding on the ground, Emma groaned as she leaned up on her elbows. “I-I… I want it back later!” Giggling, the bubbly girl nodded before both she and her twin looked to the unconscious human lying on her stomach.

“Huh…” “What is it El?” “Weren’t we supposed to do something with her Em?” “Huh… you’re right…” Looking back at one another both Imp’s blinked slowly before their eyes shot open. “OH NO, THE MISTRESS!” “WE DIDN’T GIVE HER TO THE MISTRESS!”

Scrambling to their feet, both panicked girls scampered around as they collected themselves before cradling Abby gently in their arms. They had to report back to their Mistress!

They were late!

 

..

.

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

“Mistress, Mistress! We’re back, we’re back!”

 

“Yes, we’re back with the Human! We brought her right to you as you ordered!”

 

 

Lifting her crimson eyes from the papers in front of her, a lone figure leaned up before looking behind her towards the entrance to her chambers. As the pair of Imp’s dashed in quickly, their speed next to none, both stopped in front of her chair before Emma and Ella raised their hands in the air to show her.

Gazing down indifferently, the child’s eyes scanned the naked human they were carrying before she narrowed them. “What did you two do to her, why is she sleeping and bare?” Eeping, both siblings clung to one another before whimpering.

“WE’RE SORRY MISTRESS!” “SORRY, SORRY! WE’RE VERY SORRY!” “BUT, SHE SAID WE COULD TASTE HER, AND EAT HER ENERGY!” “SHE OFFERED, SHE DID, SHE DID!” “PLEASE DON’T HATE US!” “OR SEND US AWAY AGAIN!” “NO,” “NO.” “NO, NO, NO” “NO, NO, NO!”

Rubbing the bridge of her nose, the child sighed before thrusting her hand forward. “You followed my orders, so do as you wish for the time being. I’ll call upon you both once the need arises. Dismissed…” She muttered coolly before picking up the unconscious girl gently.

Chittering, both Imps bowed to her before they began prancing out of the cave, their voices carrying in the distance for their Mistress to hear. Shaking her head as she heard something about them taking CC's head again, she sighed tiredly before looking down at the smaller girl.

As her scarlet eyes lingered on her chest as it rose and fell, she nodded before sitting back down at her desk. “Rest now Abby… we have a lot to talk about once you wake…”

 

 

 

 

To be continued…

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

Well, now to find out whats to come next. I'll try to have the next chapter up shortly so please be patiant. :D

 

Review and like if you'd like and I'll see ya soon~