- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

HI :D

 

Back with a new chapter. Took me a little longer for this one then it did with some of the other ones but I think that might be for the best. I don't know if everyone is able to keep up with my story when I post every other day so I'm going to reel it back a bit to maybe one chapter a week from now on.

Hopefully this will make it easier so people don't think my story's just been up for awile. xD

 

This chapter will be a bit longer as you'll soon find out so if there's some errors... which I've come to terms with already, I'm sorry. I tried to nip a lot of them in the bud, but my program I use didn't know how to filter accents... so... yeah.

 

But, enough chatting. Enjoy :D

 

 

 

"W-Where are you t-taking me?"

 

 "Shut up."

 

 "P-P-Please, I -I'm sorry, let's just go back…"

 

"I said shut up!"

 

 

Whimpering quietly as she was imprisoned in Casey's hand, Abby looked up at her in the illuminated darkness as she marched down the cramped tunnels leading to who knows where. She had tried to get the Dullahan to take her back repeatedly, but nothing seemed to work. What had set her off so much? She didn't understand!

Looking up into the younger girl's darkened face, the brunette tried to speak again already knowing what the outcome would be. "W-What are you going to do to me?" Sighing, Casey shook her head before pushing her thumb over the smaller girl's face to silence her by force. She just wouldn't stop talking!

"I'm takin ya somewhere, now shut up! I don't want one of the others to hear ya." She whispered before rounding a corner of a small intersecting cavern. Hopefully, no one else would disturb her. She had a few things to discuss with the little human if she was going to be staying here with them…

After her short decent, the redhead came to her familiar cave as she entered her own personal chambers. "Alright, we're deep enough in now. No one should be able to hear either of us…" Gulping, Abby looked up timidly at the younger girl as she processed her words. They didn't sound threating really… but they still frightened her.

She was out of distance from Kari and Nya… and Casey was still a wild card to her. "This is my room… in a way. I picked it out because of the location. Only Kari and Najia know how to get here, so we'll be alone for a bit. Now... let's talk." She whispered seriously before moving over to a small cot in the corner of the room.

As the pair entered inward, Abby's eyes scanned the cavern. It was much different than Kari's or Nya's had been. Smaller by scale, the walls were higher, in the end, leaving to a sort of funnel shape with the same glowing fungi that lined the ceilings of all the other caves. No ponds or other waterways were present in this one but the brunette could hear water roaring behind one of the walls, most likely from the other side.  It had no inner crevices or smaller dug out holes either. All and all, it was just kind of plain, minus a bed, a small table near the center, and a few boxes off in the corner.

If she didn't know any better, the teenager would have though she had just moved in a few days prior. Flopping onto her small mat, Casey sighed before hanging her head. Screaming in surprise as she was suddenly released, Abby tumbled onto the musty blankets before regaining her bearings. "S-Stop dropping me like that!" She always set her down that way!

Looking up tiredly, Casey smirked before closing her eyes. "Ya have a mouth on ya. Hell, it's kind of funny given yer circumstances." She chuckled before leaning back against the wall. Shivering in the darkness, Abby pulled the tiny cloth closer to her naked frame as she looked up at the younger girl. Something seemed… different than usual about her.

She seemed almost, exhausted. "C-Casey…?" Cracking open an eye, the redhead looked down before nodding. "S-Sorry, a bit drained if ya know what I mean. It's been a week now since Najia gave me my energy. I haven't refilled since…" She mumbled tiredly before leaning up.

"E-E-Energy…? D-Do you mean food?" Scoffing, Casey shook her head before leveling her gaze with the smaller girl. "I thought ya studied our kind or somethin. Don't tell me ya don't even know what energy is." Shaking her head slowly, Abby frowned before looking away. "I… I don't study Monsters, so I don't know what you're talking about. W-What gave you the impression tI did…?"

Raising her brow, Casey moved her hand towards her side before pulling open Kari's satchel. She had meant to give it back to the little witch earlier but things kind of escalated after Ebon arrived. Fishing through the nearly limitless bag, the Dullahan eventually found what she had been searching for. Watching curiously as a small leather-bound book was brought out; Abby gawked silently as she saw what it was.

"T-T-That's my medical journal!" When did she even grab it? Had it been back in Darrowford when… when they found everyone looting her Master's shop? Sulking at the realization, the brunette was brought back to reality as Casey's fingers flicked her forehead. "H-H-HEY!"

Rubbing the bridge of her nose, Casey sighed before setting the book down. "Look, ya need to stop this. Ya keep baytin on yerself and that just ain't healthy. Take it from someone who's had to live with mistakes… holdin on to them will only bring ya down further. And coming back up from that spiral is nigh impossible." She whispered quietly before rubbing her tired eyes.

Shaking quietly, Abby looked up at the younger girl angrily now. "W-What do you know about Mistakes? How do you know what it's like to let the only person you care for down!" Regretting her words the very moment after she spoke them, the teenager shrunk from the hateful glare she was being given now. Narrowing her verdant eyes, the Dullahan leaned up before crossing her arms.

"What do I know? You know nothing about me… and you think I'm just preaching without recourse!" She snapped before growling under her breath. Stumbling backward's in fear as Casey began to stand, the little human fell back into the large bedsheets around her before yipping in surprise as the giantess stepped over her.

Walking past her bed, Casey shook her head before looking to the few boxes she took with her that contained her belongings. She never unpacked them, since she knew what they contained within. But, she couldn't bear to leave them behind either.

Pulling a flap open on the top one, her hands dug in before she gently cradled a large plak of wood. Clenching it tightly in her hands, the redhead shivered before looking over her shoulder. "We all make mistakes in our life Abby… and I'm no exception."

Watching in silence as the younger girl stepped back over to her, the brunette crawled back a bit as she sat back down in front of her. She was cradling something in her arms. Crossing her legs as she adjusted herself, Casey looked down at Abby before looking around the room. She was very cautious of showing others this… not even Kari knew about it.

But, that made her wonder why she was even about to tell her. Sympathy? Duty to her fellow Hominal? She didn't honestly know. But, she needed to make this human understand, she wasn't alone in her pain. Flipping the wooden plak up, Casey tapped it before lowering her eyes.

"This… this is my mistake." Looking at the redhead in confusion, Abby's gaze shifted as she stared at the large wooden plate. It Pulling like some type of crest that had been whittled out into a plak. It had fine details etched all over it, with very intricate designs. Someone in the profession of woodworks must have put a lot of effort into it, which was certain. But, what did it have to do with Casey?

Looking back up at the Dullahan, the smaller girl soon grew worried. In place of her usual scowl… she now looked remorseful and full of sorrow. "C-Casey… what is this, I don't understand…" Clenching the wooded crest tighter, the redhead closed her eyes before shivering.

"H-How… how much do you know, about Dullahan's?" Frowning, Abby brought up all the texts she had read before, before shaking her head. "Y-You're classified as a B ranked Monster. Your species are known as the bringers of death who ride dark steeds at night. You target victims who are marked and-"

Quieting as she saw Casey shaking her head with an amused smile, the redhead's eyes opened as she heard Abby grow silent. "No, I meant what you really know about us… not what you Humans think you know. What do you, personally know… about my kind?"

Frowning, the smaller girl shook her head before looking down at the bedsheets. "I, I guess nothing at all. I've never encountered your kind before until now Casey. The closest time I can compare it to is when a man came to my Master's shop… drenched in blood. He, he said a dark rider threw it on him. He called it a Dullahan, and was in shock by what had occurred…"

Smirking in amusement, Casey shook her head once more before picking up the small journal beside her. "And you think my kind did this to that man?" She whispered softly as her hands flipped through the pages of the book. Scanning varies categories till she found the one she wanted, the younger girl frowned as she read over the entry for her kind.

"What… d-do you think it wasn't a Dullahan that did it to that man?" Abby asked in surprise. She had heard stories of their species doing stuff like that. It was how they marked their victims after all. "November 7th, eight thirty-seven pm. The patient came in with terror in his eyes and blood caking his entire body. He screamed about how he was being targeted, how he didn't have long to live… for death itself, came to claim him. After calming the man down, Master proceeded to check him over before alleviating his fears by the blood that coated him which turned out to only be that of animals, most likely pigs from the similarities it possessed. No true procedures had to be done for the patient after explaining the situation to him, and thus he left calmer than when he entered. Case report, Monster – Dullahan…"

Casey finished softly before snapping the book shut and gazing down at Abby. "If everything you wrote in there's accurate, then I hate to break it to you but what that man encountered certainly wasn't one of my kind." Her voice was quiet, and faint in tone leaving her accent all but impossible for the smaller girl to hear in contrast.

"So… if it wasn't a Dullahan, then what was it?" Shrugging indifferently, Casey tossed the book to the side before crossing her arms. "In older periods, countless years ago… Dullahan did mark people they wanted to kill, usually by the blood of their loved ones. It was barbaric…" She whispered bitterly before closing her eyes.

"But you'd be damned hard pressed to find any who still continue this practice. Our kind has dedicated centuries to blending in with society. Most of us pass as simple… Humans. So if a Dullahan did mark that man, he or she was apparently really fuckin pissed. Enough to break the status quo, and put themselves in danger of being discovered. But, I'd bet my head it was someone just looking to scare him with the old practices. Don't think we'd be as stupid to go out of our way to reveal ourselves." She finished before sighing.

Pondering her words with genuine interest, Abby recalled that day as she went over all the man had said. He never did mention the rider without a head. Only that he was riding a black horse and that he had marked him with blood… animal blood at that. Perhaps Casey was right.

Looking back up at the younger girl, Abby soon grew worried. "So… It's apparent that I don't know a lot about your race. So… what does that have to do with that piece of wood?" Wincing from her words, Casey buried her head in her arms before chuckling.

"No… you really don't. I doubt you know what this crest is, I didn't at first either. But… I learned fast the cruel reality of what it meant." Watching in silence, Abby soon jumped as she saw the redhead's hands moving up around her neck.

As she started to peel her white cloth bandages off, the smaller girl broke her out of the process midway. "W-W-Wait! K-Kari said to leave them on! Why are you taking them off?" Not batting an eyelash at the shrunken girl's tone, Casey smiled darkly as the last of the white fabric was pulled aside, her head wobbling freely as she balanced it.

"If she's done it once, she can do it again. Besides…" Casey paused before leaning forward, her head tumbling off and into her hands gently as she cradled it against her chest. "I like keeping it off more than having it attached." She snickered before petting her red locks.

Furrowing her brow, Abby tried to process the strange way Casey was acting before attributing it to her head being off. Kari had said Dullahan acted differently when they didn't have them attached. But, even so, she still seemed genuinely sad. She didn't understand why…

"So, that crest that's been carved into the plate… tell me what you think it is." Tearing her eyes off the quiet girl, the brunette studied the plak once more as she tried to figure it out. There were some designs around it, and possibly letters but they weren't English. Moving her eyes over all the strange figures on it, Abby was soon drawn to one in particular as the larger girl's finger tapped against the wood.

"You see this? This is the only thing you need to look for. This is a member's mark for an organization called the Wicklow lodge. Guess what they are?" Looking back at Casey mutely, the teenager thought over the name before being given a rather cryptic hint.

"They hunt for sport, not for necessity…" She whispered softly before cradling her head tightly. Eying the wooden plate once more, it didn't take long for the smaller girl to understand her meaning before nodding. "I-It's a hunter's lodge, right?"

Making her head nod in her lap, Casey smiled bitterly before smirking. "Yep… their real big game hunters, that they are. They started out small back in the sixteenth century, at least that's as far back as they were traced to my knowledge. But, as they hunted, the regular game started to not be enough for them. So, they started hunting… other, things…"

Smiling viciously, Casey moved her head forward before raising it in front of the plak. "I'll give you a hint… it wasn't animals they coveted…" Looking back at the girls decapitated head, a grim realization soon began to come to light, one that made the smaller girls stomach churn. Her head… it fit perfectly on that plak…

"N-No… y-y-you can't be serious…" Grinning wider, Casey chuckled darkly before eyeing the wooden frame behind her. "They didn't settle for animals… they wanted more. So they started hunting us… Hominal and Beastials. But… even that wasn't enough in the end. No… they wanted the ultimate prize. One they could show off to other hunters who would envy them. They wanted prizes…" She paused before her eyes began to water.

"P-Prizes who were still alive…" Cupping her mouth quietly as she let the child's words sink in, Abby shuddered in revulsion now. "T-They wanted, Dullahan heads…?" Smiling bitterly, Casey remained silent as a small trail of tears fell down her cheeks. "T-This beauty here… this was supposed to be mine. It was made specifically, for my head…"

Growing pale, Abby looked up at the younger girl before feeling the words leave her as she saw the dark sight. With the wood behind her head like she was showing it… it did look like she was a trophy… Shaking her head, Abby tried to speak before cupping her mouth, her stomach beginning to rise. This… this was sick.

Sure people killed monsters… b-but, taking them as trophies? And… and a Dullahan's head at that… I-It was disgusting. Pulling her head back to her chest, Casey was silent for a moment as she began petting her hair again. "We make the best trophy's you know. We still feel even with our heads detached. We still live, breath… think, speak… beg… cry… plead…" The redhead whispered before shaking her head, what little composure she held cracking all but instantaneously as she spoke her words.

"WE MAKE PERFECT DISPLAYS FOR YOU FUCKING HUMANS!" She screeched before tears broke through completely as she cried. "YA JUST FUCKIN LOVE SHOWIN US OFF YA DOES! LIKE SOME TYPE OF SHINY TOY ON YA JUST GOT!" She snapped again, her accent coming out once more with her voice no longer hushed.

"N-Never caring… or thinking how we feel… h-how we watch the world go by, our minds breaking inside as we see ya all. How ya laugh at us… and abuse us, knowin… knowin we can't do anything without our bodies. I, I HATE THEM! I HATE ALL YA HUMANS FOR HOW YE LOOK AT US!" Casey wailed before pulling her knee's closer, nestling her head safely as she clenched her hair.

Breathing softly as she tried to regain her senses, Abby looked up at Casey before feeling a pang of guilt. She… she looked so… vulnerable. She looked… ‘Like a child.' Just a scared, little girl… But, that was because she was one, after all. Not a monster… just someone who was different, and hunted for it. S-She said that plate was made specifically for her. So… that meant that everything she was saying… it happened to her didn't it…?

Sitting in silence as she stared up at the crying girl, Abby continued to shake her head. "W-W-What… what happened to you, Casey…" Sniffling, the redhead shivered before poking her head up to look back at her. "I… I don't… want to talk about it. Least of all to a Human like you…" She muttered bitterly before her head retreated back in place.

Lowering her gaze, Abby was silent for a moment before she closed her eyes. "I… I didn't see a kid when we first met you know. I saw, a Monster." She whispered bitterly, before shaking her head. "But, I misjudged, you Casey. I did it to Nya, and Kari too. And… I'll probably still do it for as long as I'm around. It's just how I see you all. Dullahan's witch's Neko's… it doesn't matter. You're all Monsters in my eyes. But, that's because I don't know you! So… let me know you. P-Please?"

Hearing the pleading words coming from the smaller human, Casey was quite as she mulled over her words. "I can't do anything for you… so why are you acting like this? Why do you pretend to care what's happened to a *Monster* like me…" She whispered, her tone coming off venomous as she peeked her eyes out at the shivering girl.

"B-Because… because you brought me here for a reason Casey. I know you want to talk to someone about it… and I want to hear. I thought about why you got so angry when I started blaming myself… I, I still do. But I think that's because you do too. A-Am I right? What do you blame yourself for…? Talk to me…"

Hanging her head as her words were met by silence, Abby frowned. She, she didn't know if she felt an obligation to hear the younger girls words or some type of genuine sadness over what might have befallen her… but, she wanted to know her story.

Looking back up at the redhead, the brunette began walking closer to her. "I… I'm sorry, but I can't help you not liking me. But, I don't completely hate you either. In… in fact, I've kind of… liked being around you girls. Even if it's causing me so much pain." She whispered honestly. She couldn't tell her why she felt the way she did… but it was the truth.

A Part of her liked being around these Monsters. She felt like she was learning about a different world unique to her own. One she had no grasp on, nor had any other human either. She felt special in a way, that they were sharing their world with her. So, perhaps that was the reason… the logical one. But, she didn't care for logic. Not right now at least.

Right now, she wanted to help Casey. "Please… Tell me why you have that… thing…" She whispered before pointing to the head mount. Peering from between her hands, Casey looked down at Abby as the little human reached her legs. She was right below her now. Tucking her head in as her tears started to die off, the younger girl sighed softly.

"I-I'm a mess… don't I look it? Heh, I don't usually act like this… the fuck did ya do to me?" She scoffed before pulling her head out of her lap. Sitting down slowly, the teenager waited patiently as she saw the Dullahan adjusting herself. She seemed a bit more comfortable now, and not as vulnerable. Hopefully, she'd stay that way…

Placing her head down onto her bed, Casey opened her eyes before looking directly across from the smaller human. "Fine… I'll tell ya. Stop beggin already…" She mumbled before looking down sheepishly. Fiddling with her hands freely now that her head was no longer in her grip, the redhead chewed on her tongue as she danced around the right words to say.

"Just tell me whatever you want." Jumping, (if that were possible for a disembodied head) Casey scowled before barking at her. "I-I'm getting to it! Don't rush me ya ass…" She sneered before her expression softened.

Nodding gently, Abby rested her chin on her arms as she looked up at the younger girl. "Just start whenever you're ready. I'm serious about wanting to get to know you, Casey. So, please just relax and let me." Blushing softly, the younger girl used her chin to nod before closing her eyes.

"I… I guess, I'll tell ya then. I got that morbid trinket back in a place called Killarney. It's… it's where me and me mum used to live before everythin went to hell." She mumbled bitterly before opening her eyes. Nodding sympathetically, Abby urged the younger girl on. She could see the pain in them…

Thinking back almost four years prior, the redhead began petting her hair gently as a small smile made its way to her lips. "We lived in a town for a year before moving one over. Every year like clockwork we'd move. It was how we Dullahan live, ya know? Stayin in one place is dangerous, especially with the fact someone might notice yer head comin off and all." She chuckled before her expression darkened considerably.

"Well… At least, it was for me. Me mum, she wasn't an eejit. She knew how to hide. She would go out every day to work, while I'd stay home and goofed off like the dumbass I was at the time." Sighing, Casey made her hands shake her head before she bit her lip.

"She worked whatever jobs she could get. Money wasn't much of an issue. Our kind doesn't need to eat really. But hell if it doesn't taste good and all." She laughed before smiling faintly once more, her expressions shifting rapidly as she went over past memories.

"Well… at the town we stopped in, this one being Killarney, me mum worked as a wench at some kind of pub. Fuck if I can remember the damned name, I didn't give two shit's back then. But… I really wish I did. As a kid, well… a lil'r one at least, I'd always do this… regardless of when me mum told me not to." She whispered before lifting her head up for Abby to see.

Nodding quietly, the brunette looked up at her body as she listened to her story. "You took your head off a lot, didn't you?" Snickering, the redhead sighed before placing herself back down. "Yeah, I reckon I did. It must have been a nightmare to her… and… and in the end, it was…"

Looking to the wooden plak again, Casey shivered before closing her eyes. "A-As I was sayin… Me mum worked at this pub, an one day a group of people came. Apparently they were hunters. I'll give ya one guess to which they belonged. Anyways… apparently one took a certain… shinin, to me mum. Hell, for a Dullahan, she sure passed as a fine lass to ye Humans." Casey laughed before shaking her head.

"She was beautiful she was… at least, from what I remember. But, of course, she didn't take to the man. Turnin his advances down she worked her shift and left that night… but, she didn't come back home alone." Growing silent for a moment, the redhead began to clench her fists before grinding her teeth.

"C-Casey?" Snapping her eyes to the smaller girl angrily, the Dullahan's piercing gaze soon lessened before she closed them. "The man who fancied my mum… he followed her home that night. And after he found out where we lived, guess what he tried to do…"

Shaking her head quietly, Abby refrained from speaking. She had a nagging feeling what that man probably found. Fidgeting once again as her hands instinctively moved to her hair, Casey's lips began to tremble as she closed her eyes.

"He… he came into our home, to confront her… and instead, he found… me. He found me in our livin room, as I played with my head like a dumbass!" She snapped before clenching her eyes tighter. "So… s-someone from this hunting lodge, found out you two were, Dullahan? What happened?"

Scoffing, Casey moved her arms back before holding her knee's together, her body acting independently of her severed head. "The fuck did ya think happened?! He screamed bloody Monster and drew the fuckin town on us!" She snapped before slamming her fist into the cave walls beside her.

Lowering her gaze as she saw the younger girl beginning to tremble, Abby sighed softly. She could hear the pain behind her words. "We… we ran. We left everything and ran. Didn't matter were, we ran… and ran… and ran… and ran. But, days passed, and me mum grew exhausted. She had been carryin me because I was but a lil lass. So in a weeks' time… we were caught." She spat venomously before closing her eyes.

"I… I was only four years old Abby… when I watched a group of men, rip the head off my own mother, and… and they laughed. I saw them… I saw them take her head!" She snapped angrily as tears began to fall once again. Cupping her mouth in shock, Abby sat in disbelief as she watched Casey crying from the painful memories. "T-Those men, n-no. Those Monsters! They took her head… and tied her body to a tree. Why keep the rest of her when they had their prize! I, I don't know what they were doin to her, but she was screaming, all night long…" Casey whispered hollowly as her body shuddered she recalled the traumatic event.

"By the time morning came, it was over. I saw the group lifting a wooden plate, as they measured me mum's head. For three days, we were camped in the middle of nowhere. For three long days and three painful nights, I cried and watched these men laugh about their catch. My mum, she was nothing but a catch… A-And on the fourth day, they got to me next."

Growing silent, the redhead's lips trembled again as she continued to shake. "A man… took my head away from my body, and brought it over to a plak, just like me mum, and tied me to it. H-He mounted me, as a fuckin trophy! But, that turned out to be his mistake…"

Waiting in silence, Abby grew worried now as Casey's face began to grow faded. She seemed lost in her own thoughts. "C-C-Casey… what happened next…" Looking back at the smaller girl, the Dullahan nodded before licking her lips.

W-While my head was stuck on a wooden plate; my body was left in the dirt. B-But that doesn't mean it wasn't still my body. These eejits put me next to me mums head… and through her pain… she whispered to me. She told me… not to move. And until nightfall, I didn't. I played possum. Until the time came that these Monsters were asleep. Creeping towards us, I got my head back, b-but I couldn't take it off the fucking plate! They bolted my skin into it…" She whispered bitterly as her hand moved slowly over to her neck to rub it.

"B-But it was worse off for me mum. H-H-Her head was bolted down… and strapped on their cart already. I, I couldn't free her!" She wailed before slamming her fist repeatedly into the wall, the rocks behind her beginning to crack from her anger. Crying harder, Casey continued to sputter as she let her emotions out. It hurt… it hurt so much…

Rising to her feet slowly, Abby cupped her mouth as she felt something… something she would have never thought possible before towards a Monster. Sniffling as she tried to stop herself from crying, Casey soon froze as she felt something pressing against her cheek. Opening her eyes, the redhead shivered as she looked down at the brunette… who was hugging her gently?

Holding the girl's cheek against her own, Abby was silent as she tried to comfort her… even if her size didn't exactly accommodate that. "I… I tried Abby… I tried to s-save me, mum. B-But I couldn't break her off the cart! And… and by the time the hunters woke up, she… she was screaming for me to run!" Casey screamed as she was held tightly by the teenager.

Crying softly as she heard the larger girls painful words, Abby nodded as she hugged her harder. "I-I… I'm, s-so sorry Casey…" This… this was horrific. Her whole tale, it was worse than a nightmare. There was nothing to describe something like this. She had literally been through hell… and at such a young age too…

It, it hurt… Cupping her chest, Abby tried to stifle her tears, but it hurt! She could feel her heart aching from the pain behind Casey's words. Stiffening as something pressed behind her, Abby calmed as she felt herself pressed into the larger girl's cheek and raised into the air.

Pulling her sobbing head back into her chest, Casey whimpered as she pressed on Abby gently. "I… I did this… I got me mum killed Abby. I-It's my fault, all of it…" Seething, the brunette clenched her teeth as she tried to control herself. Sadness wasn't the only thing she was feeling… she was pissed…

"D-Don't… don't say that!" Sniffling, Casey hugged both her head and the brunette tightly before whimpering. "I-It is… She told me to keep my head on. She told me time and time again. Keep it fuckin on. And what did I do? I took the damn thing off every single day! I hated it… I, I hated keepin it on. And now… me mum's probably up on some wall somewhere… in pain… in a livin hell, all because… of me…"

Shaking her head, Abby screamed loudly as she wailed. "I-IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT!" Looking into the Dullahan's pained emerald eyes; the brunette shook her head profusely. "D-Don't say that… y-your mom, s-she cared for you… she wouldn't blame you like you are. S-So don't waste it! Don't waste the life your mother gave you!" Abby cried.

Feeling her breath hitch, Casey looked down at the smaller girl shocked. "B-B-But I-" "NO! D-Don't… I, I get it now. W-When you told me not to blame myself earlier… I get it. But, practice what you preach. You can't blame yourself for what happened in the past. Casey… It's not your fault."

Shuddering as she heard the smaller girls gentle words, Casey grit her teeth as she continued to cry. "Fuck… fuck, I miss her… I miss me mum so much…" Nodding in sadness, Abby whimpered now to as she clung to the larger child. "I… I know. I, I miss mine too, and my dad. My, my parents died when I was about your age actually…"

Looking down at Abby in surprise, Casey pushed her head in her lap gently before pulling the smaller girl away so she could stare at her. "Y-You lost y-yer mum …to?" Nodding sadly, the brunette felt her own sadness swell up at the memories.

"Y-Yeah… It was almost ten years ago. My family and I lived in the countryside, away from others. It was a couple towns away from here I think. I, I don't remember exactly where anymore, it's been so long. But… one day… one day, my parents were working, and something came to our home." Abby whispered before her eyes grew dark.

"I-I-It was a Monster… it came to our home… and it set our house on fire." Watching the smaller girl in silence, Casey was mute as she saw her shaking. "I… I was inside when flames began enveloping our home… I screamed and cried for my parents… and my mom came into my room, bloody and limping…" Abby whispered before closing her eyes.

"We made it outside the house as the fire engulfed it… but after getting out, we both fell to the ground… but only I got up. My mother, died of blood loss getting me out of the house, and my father was nowhere in sight."

Stiffening as she felt herself being moved, Abby sniffled before crying softly as Casey pulled the smaller girl into a hug. "I… I don't know what happened that day… but I saw it. Fleeing from our burning home... m-my, home… something dark… and demonic stood near the edge of the house. I-It was a Monster… and it did this to us…" She whispered shrilly before burying her face into Casey's cheek.

Silence echoed around them both as the gentle rumbling of the walls was their only noise that permitted the air. Both Abby and Casey sat together as tears fell from both their eyes. Perhaps… things weren't as black and white as either of them thought…

"Ya hate and fear us… because of what happened to ya in the past… right?" Nodding quietly, Abby continued to shiver as she recalled the horrific apparition that appeared over her home all those years ago. Its dark silhouette, its bloody eyes… How it walked through the fire like there was none around it. It terrified her to her very core. And it was still haunting her to this day…

"I-I thought… that I would get over my fears in time. E-Especially with what I do now. B-But I'm still so, s-scared." Abby whispered shrilly. Flinching as she felt herself touched, the smaller human calmed as she felt Casey's finger trailing down her back. "I suppose we all have our mistakes to live with… don't we." Nodding, the brunette chose not to speak as she tried to regain her composure.

This was probably what it felt like for Casey when she told her about her past. It was only fair that the Dullahan learned about hers as well. But, it still hurt none the less. Nuzzling her face into the younger girl's cheek, a small smile made its way to the teen's face. ‘Here I thought I would be the one to comfort her… a-and she's trying to comfort me.' It was almost funny had it not been so morbid…

"I don't hate ya, Abby… at least, not like I do with other humans." Pulling away in surprise, the brunette gaze up into the larger girl's eyes before she smiled. "S-Same… I, I don't think you're… well, one of them." Smirking, Casey plucked her head up before lifting it over the smaller human so she could see her better. "One of them? Sheesh, way to make us all sound so bad." She snickered.

Pouting, the shrunken girl sighed before rubbing the back of her head sheepishly. "T-T-That's not what I meant!" She was trying to be nice damn it! Even at a time like this, the redhead could get under her skin, she hated it!

Smiling softly as she saw the Dullahan snickering, Abby sighed. Language aside, it was hard for her to realize this but she was still just a kid, regardless of her lineage. "So… what now?" Pausing from her brief fit of giggles, Casey blinked before looking back down at the smaller girl.

"What do you mean?" Shrugging, the brunette leaned back into Casey's dress before pulling some of it over her nude form. She didn't know how it was possible but she had somehow forgotten that brief little bit when she went to comfort the younger girl.

"Well… with everything really. I think you've made your point… in much finer detail than I'll ever forget. So, what do you want to do now?" She had been brought here because the redhead wanted her to stop blaming herself. Not for them to both regale the other with sad backstories and tragedies.

Frowning, Casey nodded before tossing her head back and forth between her hands as she pondered the smaller girl's question, much to Abby's… shock? Surprise… disbelief? "D-Doesn't that… hurt?" Blinking as she caught her head, the younger girl tilted it downward before making herself shake her head.

"No, not really. I'm not bouncing it or anything." She laughed before petting her hair. Nodding, Abby continued to stare up at Casey in silence as she studied her. She really did seem like a different person now that her head wasn't attached. What was it that made her act so differently?

Looking a bit higher at the base of her neck, the brunette studied the black smoke floating out of her severed appendage before scowling. "D-Do you, feel… pain?" Tilting her head back, Casey nodded before pinching her arm with her free hand. "Well yeah, of course. Who the fuck doesn't feel pain? W-Well… maybe Poppy. Fuck that drunken bitch is weird." She mumbled beneath her breath before looking back down at her timid guest.

"What gave ya that idea anyways?" Shrugging once again, Abby frowned before looking up at the girl's decapitated head. "Well… I still don't know anything about your kind Casey. Since your head isn't attached to your body, how does it know what pain feels like? Your pain receptors are in your brain after all and if it's not attached… you know…" She trailed off as she led the younger child to her reasoning.

Smirking jovially, Casey cackled loudly before turning her head around. "Well, the first mistake ya made was thinking yer human logic would work with us Hominal. We ain't Human after all ya dumbass. Our bodies function way, way, way differently than anything you can even comprehend." She gloated before smirking downward.

"Jealous?" Glaring up at the child, Abby crossed her arms as she heard the gleeful laughter echoing above her. "What's there to be jealous about? Losing my head whenever I bend over…" Coughing mid-laugh, Casey soured before poking the smaller girls head. "H-Hey that wasn't nice!" Sticking her tongue out, Abby had to pause before reeling it back. How could this eight-year old make her act so childish! She was a doctor damn it!

"Well, I bet you wish you could do this!" Looking back at Casey, the smaller girl suddenly paled as she saw a dark shadow rising from her hand. "W-W-WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING!?" Grinning, the redhead made the shape wiggle around and move before melting back into her. "That's my shadow! I can make it come alive." She smiled sheepishly before looking back down at the startled girl.

"You didn't know we could do that?" "N-N-NO! W-WELL, Y-YES, B-B-BUT NO!" Abby sputtered angrily before sighing. She had seen something like that earlier when Nya had attacked Casey for picking on her… but she didn't know what it was, really. "So… you can make your shadow come alive or something?"

Nodding, Casey lifted her arm up to the wall before willing her shadow to move around on its own regardless of her hand remaining motionless. "Yep, yep! This is my shadow, and she does what she likes." She chirped.

Furrowing her brow, Abby blinked slowly as she tried to process the child's words. "S-S-She…?" Nodding, Casey looked back at her shadow before it returned to her body. "Well yeah, I'm a girl after all. What did you think my shadow was a guy or somethin?" "NO, I THOUGHT IT WAS A SHADOW! Who would come to that conclusion on their own?!"

Yawning tiredly, Casey shrugged her shoulders before cradling her head. "I don't know…" Watching the Dullahan quietly, Abby frowned once more. "A-Are you sleepy?" Blinking slowly, Casey made her head shake before she sighed.

"I told you earlier ya eejit, I'm drained. Until I get refilled on energy I can't stay as active as I usually am. It's like if ya humans didn't eat or sleep for a few days straight. You'd be drained too." She mumbled before petting her hair gently.

Tapping her chin in thought, the brunette leaned back before thinking it over. "So… energy. You mentioned Najia gave it to you. What is energy anyways? I know what it means so don't talk down to me! But… what, is it to you?" She corrected herself. She wasn't looked to be belittled again… and again… and yet again, like she had been every chance the redhead got.

Turning her head so she was looking back at the smaller girl, Casey hummed. "Well, it's energy, ya know? It's the stuff we Hominal and Beastials thrive on. Do ya not know that? It's the reason our kind even attacks ya humans in the first place." Blinking slowly, Abby looked up in shock as she processed the girl's statement.

"W-W-Wait… you, you attack humans… for, energy?" Nodding again, Casey sighed tiredly as she rocked her head gently. "Well, yeah… We need to eat too ya know. Most if not all of our species need energy since we don't generate our own. When our bodies run out, we grow tired… and in some cases even, we die." She whispered before her expression soured considerably.

"But here ya fucking humans have an endless god damn supply and ya don't even know it!" She snapped before sighing bitterly. "It ain't fair sometimes, ya know? Well... I guess you don't since ya are one." She whispered before closing her eyes once more.

‘So… energy, it's like our essence.' Kari had mentioned something about that earlier when Nya had… had… Lighting up red, Abby eeped before covering her face. ‘THEY NEED OUR WHAT?!' How did it not dawn on her till now that energy translated into essence! They needed there… t-there, fluids…

‘W-Well… not just that I suppose…' But it was still embarrassing just thinking about it! "Hey… can I ask you a favor?" Snapping out of her internal dismay, Abby looked back up at Casey as her tired eyes stared down at her. "W-What's up… what do you need?" She couldn't the do much for her, but if it was within her power, she could at least try to…

Feeling her head nodding slowly on its own as her hands tried to support her, Casey sighed weakly before looking back down at Abby. "I think I might have wasted too much of my remaining energy by taking my head off. We use more when the damn thing isn't attached…" She trailed off before pointing to the thinning trail of black smoke that seemed to be fading by the minute.

Looking up at her neck, Abby nodded slowly as she filed that information away. "So… that black stuff, is your energy?" Nodding, Casey chuckled quietly before waving her hand through it. "Kind of, I suppose. It's more our shadows energies. But, it seeps out from our necks when a Dullahan's head isn't attached. This was one of the reason's me mum always told me to keep my head on. Feeding me energy was hard, very hard. I… I don't know how she always got it, but I really don't want to think about it." The redhead mumbled before blinking slowly.

"Oh yeah… that favor… D-Do ya mind, if I borrow some of yer energy?" Blinking once, then twice, Abby fidgeted before shrieking. "YOU WANT TO TAKE MY WHAT?!" Rubbing her ears, Casey scowled down at the screaming girl before shrugging. "What? I need energy, you have it. It's not like I'm askin ya for a fucking limb or somethin. I just need a little to get back on my feet. I don't know if I'll be able to get us back to Kari now that my head ain't attached."

"THEN PUT THE DAMN THING BACK ON!" Cringing, Casey laughed dryly before pointing to her neck. "I-It ain't that simple, ya know? I lost too much while we talked… so even if I put my head back in place, I wouldn't be able to walk right, let alone get us back to the boyd girl."

Shuddering in embarrassment, Abby shook violently as she glared up at the younger girl. "B-B-But, y-you're a girl!" Looking down at the brunette in surprise, Casey turned her head in confusion now. "What the fuck does that have to do with anything?!"

Leaning up angrily, the smaller girl stomped her foot as she tried to get through to the younger girl. "Y-You want to… take my… f-f-fluids. B-But we're both girls!" That was wrong on so many levels! Scratching her head, Casey continued to stare the smaller girl down as she tried to comprehend her argument. "So what? I didn't think ya were a guy." "THAT'S MY POINT! A-A GIRL SHOULDN'T… Y-YOU KNOW! WITH ANOTHER GIRL! IT'S WRONG!"

Furrowing her brow, Casey's eyes began to widen now as it finally dawned on her now just why Abby was making such a fuss over something like this. "You think it's wrong that a girl wants to take another girls energy? The fuck are ya talkin about? We Hominal have been doin it for centuries. How do you think Najia gives me the energy, to begin with?"

Blushing furiously as she continued to stomp her foot, Abby shook her head profusely. "T-T-That's so wrong! I-It's supposed to be a guy and a girl, not a girl and a girl!" Frowning, the redhead was quite for a moment before she moved her hand forward towards the smaller girl.

"Well, that's just the dumbest thing I've ever heard. What type of preaching, asinine logic is that?! If it was like that all the time none of our kind would be alive. Ye humans don't exactly line up te feed us. And the gender ratio for us Hominal ain't exactly what you'd call equal. It's about 80/20 it is. If you think something like right and wrong would stop us, then you've got a littler brain then I thought." She laughed before flicking Abby back down into her lap.

Rubbing her head angrily, Abby looked away bitterly before jumping as she felt the younger girl's finger touching her cheek. "So what if I'm a girl. Yer actin like I want to mate with ya. I just want to suck a little energy out is all? Come on, please!" Blushing even harder, (if possible) the teenager shook her head again as she tried to stop her.

"N-N-NO! I-Its wrong!" "Says who?" "S-S-Says everyone!" "And who told everyone it was wrong?" "W-W-Well…" "Sheesh, ya don't even know and yer preachin?" "S-S-Shut up, it's just wrong, ok!" "Maybe to ye humans, but not to us." "Well, I am human!"

Glaring back at one another, Casey groaned before her head fell into her lap, her arm flopping to her side weakly. "Fuck… fine, don't help a girl in need. I guess we're stuck here till the wee boyd comes to find us. I'm sure she'll share her energy!" The redhead snapped bitterly before closing her eyes.

Pulling Casey's dress over her naked form timidly, Abby nodded before covering up. She could wait… There was simply no way she'd willingly let a Monster… frowning, the brunette shook her head. She wouldn't let, Casey, have any of her, e-essence. That was just so gross!

For as long as she could remember, it was supposed to be one guy, and one girl. Nothing more, nothing less. She didn't want to think about such nonsense like two girls together. That was just weird. Well… kind of. Blushing as her thoughts traveled back to Nya, the brunette shivered.

‘H-Her tongue had felt pretty good…' B-B-But it was wrong! She didn't know what she was doing! Her energy was probably just low to… so, s-she raped her. Nodding as she tried to justify what happened, Abby sulked in silence before looking at the redheaded girl.

Her head was lying motionless on her lap… and her body wasn't moving. "C-Casey…? H-Hey, are you going to be alright?" Waiting for a response, the smaller girl soon grew worried. She wasn't responding. 'In some cases even, we die...' Hearing the child's words echo in her mind, Abby paled before looking back at the younger girl fearfully. "H-H-Hey… Casey, this isn't funny! Are you ok? H-Hey, wake up!"

Standing up quickly, the teenager moved to the girls head before pressing against her cheek. Shivering as she felt it, the brunette bit her lip. She felt cold to the touch… Pacing back and forth as she tried to get the girl to acknowledge her, Abby soon stomped her foot angrily.

"OK, FINE! YOU… Y-YOU CAN TAKE MY ENERGY, JUST WAKE UP!" She screamed. Snapping her eyes open, Casey grinned victoriously before plucking the smaller girl up much to her shock. "Aww, thank ya! I knew you wouldn't let a girl in need wither away~." She purred.

Blinking once, then twice, Abby's mouth hung agape before pounding on the child's fist angrily. "W-W-WERE YOU ACTING?! D-DID YOU FAKE ALL OF THAT! WHY YOU LYING LITTLE-"Pushing the smaller girl downward before she could finish her… colorful sentence, Casey grinned as she dropped her between her legs.

Falling onto the ratty cloth bedsheets, the naked girl shivered before covering herself with her arms. "I take it back!" "Too late for that, you already offered~" Growling as she stared up at the now lively redhead, the brunette was about to scream at her again before feeling her breath hitch.

Setting her head down between her legs, the Dullahan waved her hands over her black dress before it began to evaporate into the air. Gawking as the fabric splintered and separated into little ashy particles, the shrunken teen could only stare in wonder as she saw them fading upwards like smoke. It looked familiar actually…

As the dress eventually dissipated completely, Casey grinned before pointing to her neck. "Neat trick huh!" Blushing, Abby tried to speak, but she was too embarrassed. Sitting in front of her with her knee's pulled into her chest, the redhead waved to her as naked as she was.

‘H-H-Her clothes… t-there, gone…?' Looking to the Dullahan's neck, a strange thought passed through her mind. "A-Are your clothes… made of that same black stuff coming out of your neck?" Nodding her head, Casey grinned cheekily before plucking her head up.

"Uh huh. Our shadows can change into any shape and form any substance we can think of. Most Dullahan make clothes out of them so we don't need to keep any on us personally. It makes moving around a lot easier." Covering her eyes as she looked away, Abby whimpered as she tried not to stare at the naked giantess in front of her.

If she needed energy then why was she naked too! "W-Why did you remove your dress!" Tilting her head downward, the younger girl gave her a puzzled look before a sly smile formed on her lips. "Well, I thought since you're so uptight about this whole thing, I might as well show you a good time. You know, for comfort's sake!" She laughed before setting her head down behind the shrunken girl.

Grinding her teeth angrily, the brunette turned around as she tried to argue the point further before shuddering as she felt the sheets drop inward. Gulping, the miniature girl turned around shakily before eeping. Scooching closer to the smaller girl, Casey inched her body closer to her crotch rested right in front of her three-inch frame.

"There we go! Alright, thank you for the energy!" Turning back to her head, Abby tried to speak again before paling. Her head was right in front of her. She was trapped between the girl's crotch and her colossal face. "W-W-Wait… w-what are you-" Going ridged as a familiar feeling washed over her, the teenager shuddered as she felt the redhead's tongue lick her face, her whole body quivering from the revolting feeling.

Pulling her tongue back, Casey licked her lips a few times before bouncing her head. "Yep, you have a lot of energy ya do. It's making my tongue tingle~." She purred happily before looking back at the smaller girl confused. "Huh? You alright?" Wobbling back and forth slowly as her body continued to tremble, Abby sputtered as she tried to form a coherent sentence, but she was having flashbacks of this exact sam thing from when Nya had done it to her.

What was this feeling! Feeling her legs give out under her, Abby fell to her knees before shivering as she felt something beneath her, other than the raggedy white sheets. Looking downward at Casey's hand, the teenager whimpered. It felt kind of… good, being held like this. Her body was heating up on its own.

"Ya good?" Looking up at Casey's head as she held it in front of her, the brunette nodded sheepishly as she regained her senses. She didn't know what that had been about. "Y-Yeah… I think." Furrowing her brow, the redhead eventually shrugged before pulling the hand the smaller girl was on closer towards her before resting her chin on the tips of her fingers.

Giving the older girl another lick, Abby quivered as she clenched her eyes shut. This felt so wrong… The feeling of Casey's warm appendage trailing over her legs. How her drool dropped down between them and coated her in its sticky warmth. H-How she was being given goosebumps as she trailed it up her stomach, and against her breasts-

Gasping as a static feeling shot through her, Abby arched her back before whimpering. That feeling from before… it was back. Every time the younger girl moved her tongue up against her petite breasts, she felt it. It was like a sharp stabbing sensation shooting through her. She didn't even know if it hurt or not, it was just too foreign!

Retracting her tongue, Casey looked down at Abby as she panted lightly. It seemed she liked it more than she had originally let on. "Hey, turn around will ya? I want to show you something nice." She purred before flicking her wrist for the smaller girl to comply.

Shuddering as the sensations danced through her, the brunette blushed before complying begrudgingly. The sooner she got this over with the sooner it would end. At least, that was her reasoning. Waiting till the teen had turned her back on her, Casey pulled her hand out from under her sending her tumbling forward.

"C-C-Casey! What was that f-f-for…" Shivering as she felt the Dullahan's humid breath behind her, Abby stiffened. "Alright, now lay like this…" Feeling her front guided down as she kneeled there, the brunette was guided downward while her rear was sticking upwards.

Blushing furiously, the shrunken girl wanted to scream at Casey to stop this… but why she hadn't was unknown… It wasn't until the first lick, that she found the answer as to why. Screaming in surprise as the younger girls tongue came out again, Abby clenched the bedsheets as she felt the redhead's tongue diving between her naked legs.

Smiling happily as she wiggled her tongue, Casey sighed softly as she tasted the rich flavors being given to her. This was her first time taking energy directly from a human… and having it given from another Hominal had nothing on it. This was raw, and sweet on her tongue. It had only been a single lick and already she felt her senses growing fuzzy.

Maybe this was why humans fear their kind so much. She could get used to doing this to them… Closing her eyes as she dug her tongue deeper in, the Dullahan held her head up as she moved it to a better angle. She just tasted do good…

Crying out in gasps, Abby continued to claw at the bedsheets as she buried her head in them. When she licked her it felt strange, but with her tongue writhing against her crotch like it was, the strange sensations were magnified tenfold! She was sweating, her body was heating up… T-This wasn't normal. Why did it feel so… pleasant?

‘I-I-Its … I-Its wrong… d-don't enjoy it!' She tried to tell herself that repeatedly with Nya, but that hadn't worked out so well. In fact, had Kari not came in when she did… she didn't know what she would have done. But, now it was happening all over again… and this time, the little witch wouldn't be coming to save her if Casey chose not to stop.

Shuddering at the thought, Abby clenched her legs around the girl's tongue before biting her knuckles. She couldn't stop her even if she wanted to. Pushing her lips forward till they rested over her lower back, Casey sucked in whatever essence she could as she drank the teenager's nectars. Sweat also happened to be a good source of energy she could siphon. And the little brunette was giving her plenty of that.

Mixing its salty flavors with her exotic sweet energy was bittersweet. It made the experience one of a kind for her. Cracking open her eyes slowly as the smaller girls voice broke her out of her meal, Casey blinked a few times as Abby fell forward, her screams dying off.

Retracting her tongue, the Dullahan swished it around in her mouth for a moment before gasping. That had tasted even sweeter than what she had savored prior! "W-W-Wow… y-you taste so… good." She whispered before shivering with desire.

Looking back down at the petite girl a dark smile made its way to her lips. "Here, let's get a bit closer to one another… I know I said It wasn't like we'd be mating… but…" She muttered quietly before picking the smaller girl up. Too tired to fight off the larger girl as her body hung limply in the air, Abby continued to pant as she tried to catch her breath.

She felt it coming. That feeling like nothing else she could ever describe. Nya had given it to her for hours… and now Casey had given it to her too. B-But, they were both girls. S-So it should have felt a lot worse than it did. Why didn't it… why, why, why, why!

Looking up groggily as she was moved inward, the shrunken girl froze now as it dawned on her what Casey had meant by her words. "C-C-Casey… D-Don't…" Blushing profusely, the brunette clenched her eyes as she was moved between the redhead's legs, right between them. Setting the smaller girl down next to her neither lips, the younger girl picked her head up before moving it closer as well.

"Don't be so dramatic… I promise it will feel good. For both of us~." She purred once again before pulling her head inward. Struggling to stand and stop this, Abby was pushed backward's after she got to her feet before colliding with the redhead's body, her arms sinking inward.

Shuddering as she felt a sticky warmth traveling down her body, the older girl whimpered before opening her eyes back up, her face an even brighter shade of red now. Her arms… they were… they were i-inside her…

Groaning, Casey bit her lip as she felt a strange feeling. She wasn't used to someone else touching her down there… "E-Easy, will ya! I-I-I'm sensitive to ya know…" She muttered sheepishly before blushing. Pulling her arm out slowly, the smaller girl looked down at her hand as she continued to shiver. She could see a sticky substance all over her arm… it looked glossy and was warm to the touch…

Lowering her face down, Abby had to forcefully stop herself as she brought her hand towards her lips. ‘W-W-WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU ABOUT TO DO?!' What was going on with her! "H-Hey… Just relax and let me take care of the rest, alright?"

Turning back around, having regained some of her lost senses, Abby whimpered before nodding. She just wanted this to end, not to escalate! "P-Please… l-l-lets just get this over with!" She cried before hiding her face. Frowning from the disheartening way she put it, Casey nodded. She had hoped the smaller girl liked the feeling as much as she had.

Whenever she did stuff like this, it felt great. But, it looked like Abby wanted to cry. She didn't know why. Nudging the smaller girl with her cheek, Casey closed her eyes before nuzzling her gently. "T-Thank ya for doin this. I really appreciate it ya know…"

Ignoring her words, Abby continued to clench her eyes shut before groaning as the girl's tongue trailed over her again, its feelings returning as well. ‘D-D-Do not enjoy it… I-It's wrong…' Pushing the smaller girl into her quim, Casey closed her eyes before pulling her head into her.

 Lapping at her own neither lips as she shoved the brunette into her, Casey coughed before tightening her hold on her own head. She always loved doing this… b-but with someone else inside her like it was, it felt even better!

Digging in as she forced the shrunken human against her inner walls, the redhead moaned happily, her own voice vibrating within her causing, even more pleasure to flow through. This was euphoria, it always was. But damn if it didn't feel ten times better with Abby.

Her energy was practically beading off of her and mixing with her own. Drinking her juices didn't really do much but pick her up for a short time… But now that the human was feeding her to, she felt fucking fantastic!

Abby, on the other hand… didn't share that same viewpoint. Crying out as her body was battered around, the brunette wailed as she felt her body gripped on all sides. T-This was hell! She was in hell, wasn't she? Her body was on fire!

Clawing at her own crotch, the smaller girl tried to fight off Casey's tongue as it lathered her further in saliva and her own, feminine essence, but it was only making it worse. Gasping as her legs were finally pried apart by the large invasive organ, the shrunken girl whimpered as she tasted it now.

Sputtering as she tasted the Dullahan's sticky fluids, Abby tried to spit them out, but there was so much! Her whole body was being bathed in them! Slipping and sliding around as she tried to fight, the smaller girl was swiftly silenced as the minutes ticked by, Casey's walls clenching her tightly and restraining her once and for all.

Coughing as her body's hips bucked into her own head, Casey choked on her own release as she felt the overwhelming feelings from within. ‘D-D-Damn it Abby!' What the hell was she doing to her! With all that thrashing and fighting she… she was about to… about to…

Pulling on her hair as she forced her own head into her, Casey wailed as she reached her climax, her juices shooting out of her and into her waiting mouth as she drank them in, returning them right where they belonged. Feeling her hips slowing down, the redhead coughed loudly as she released her head. Flopping to her side, Casey choked on her own essence for a moment before spitting onto the bed, Abby falling out of her mouth.

"F-F-FUCK! Y-YA ALMOST CHOKED ME!" She nearly swallowed her! Lying on the bedsheets weakly, Abby looked upwards at the glowing fungus before feeling her vision fading. Her whole body… it felt… perfect…

Resting herself upwards on her elbows, Casey panted tiredly as she tried to regain her senses. That had felt amazing! It was way better than any other time she did that with her head! Pushing herself up into a sitting position, the redhead picked up her head before wincing. Her hair was really sore after pulling on it like that.

‘Fuck me, I need to not be such a fucking masochist…' She did that more on you'd think… Looking down at the limp human, Casey frowned before cradling her head gently. "Hey, Abby, ya awake?" Giving the girl a few tentative pokes, the redhead sighed. She was out cold.

Picking the unconscious girl up gently, the younger girl observed her carefully before a small smile made its way to her lips. "Thanks… Abby…" Licking the girl gently as not to stir her unintentionally, Casey cleaned her off of her own essence before sighing contently. She felt so, full.

Looking up at her neck, the redhead grinned gleefully as she saw her shadow creeping to life around her wildly. She hadn't felt this good in… well, ever, actually. Lying back onto her little cot, Casey closed her eyes before sighing. She'd take a break, for now, to. Pulling Abby into her cheek, the Dullahan nodded before cradling both her and her head.

 

After all that, they both needed a moment to catch their breath. She'd return the little human back to Kari in the morning…

 

 

 

To be continued…

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

Well, I hope you all liked it. :D

 

As per usual please leave me some reviews! They really cheer me up and make me want to write more. You seriously have no idea just how good it feels to see a new one whenever I log in. :P

I'm hoping since this chapters a little longer, there might be more then 1 or 2 this time. xD

I'll try to post again next week. See ya soon!