- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Well hellooooo everyone! :D

 

Glad to be posting again! Sorry if its a bit delayed xD

My poor Senpai fell ill and couldn't help me with this chapter like he usually does... T,T

Wishes out to his health people!

 

I know this chapter was a long time coming so I made sure to put just as much effort into it as I do all my others! Please enjoy and as always give me those yummy reviews and replies, I love to hear what you think! Especially since I was gone for so long!

I missed you alllllll!

 

Enjoy! :D

 

 

 

*Present*

 

Lying on top of her bed as the back of her hand rested on her forehead, Eve was solemn and quiet as she finally finished her tale. It had taken several hours and been a bit longer then she had planned… but, she didn’t want her Abby to be missing details. After all, she wanted to know what she had gotten herself into. What better way than to start it off with tragedy... She wanted to make sure she knew, just why they wanted her to stay with them… Why she wanted her to stay with her…

Gazing up at the rocky roof of the cavern ceilings, the candles lights flickered across the walls as the little Vampire watched them dance. If she were being honest, it almost seemed like they were acting out parts of her story from time to time just for the two of them to see.

Closing her eyes silently, Eve shook her head before letting out a thoughtful sigh. “And, this brings us, to where we are now. Stuck in a cave, in the middle of nowhere… with our only protector unconscious and beaten by the humans she refuses to kill. It’s sad really… I’ve known Najia almost all my life, yet, her motives always threw me for a loop. She’s pacifistic at times, but in her eyes I see it. Pain, anger… sorrow. There’s so much more to her then I can ever hope to relay to you now. But, in short… I can tell you this. She doesn’t have much time left. And once she reaches her limit, we’ll be worse off than we are now.” Eve whispered.

She knew her words might not make sense at first, but, she just didn’t have an explanation she could give the smaller girl. All she could do was go on faith that she’d believe her statements. And judging from the sounds beneath her, she probably did.

Craning her neck as she stared down at her chest, Eve’s lips sagged into a frown as she saw Abby lying against her, tears streaming down her cheeks as she cried softly. The little human seemed even more disturbed then she had first thought.

Cupping her mouth as she tried to control herself, Abby was utterly speechless from the story she was told. She was just, just at a loss for words. Clenching her eyes shut, the brunette grit her teeth in pain as she felt the sorrow that rolled off the younger… no, older, woman’s words.

‘E-Eve… I-I’m so sorry…’ Feeling something gently press against her head, the smaller girl sniffled as she felt her hair being pet gently by the little undead girl. “Pity and remorse will change nothing. Do not waste your tears on me. I’m over what I’ve done. And, I’m resolved on what I am now too.” Eve whispered, her eyes hardened as she stared the shrunken girl down.

Leaning up slowly as she wiped her eyes dry (something almost entirely impossible to do at this moment), Abby continued to shake her head. “W-Why… why is it, that no matter who I talk to… you all act so happy and bright when you’ve been p-put, through these… these trials! Why?!” She didn’t understand!

Each and every one of these girls, they all had something done to them. Kari had been hurt. Casey had been hunted. Brook had been sold into slavery! Poppy was left for dead! Even Nya was abandoned… b-by her… So why, why did they all have so much, hope...?

“Because what else are we to have?” Feeling her breath hitch as her mind was probed, Abby shook her head once more before turning her tear stained cheeks towards the disheartened Hominal. Staring into each other’s eyes for a moment, Abby simply began to cry again.

“I-I’m-“ “Enough.”

Sputtering as she tried to finish her sentence, Eve’s hand soon moved in front of the brunette's face as she pressed her finger to the sobbing girl’s lips to silence her. “Apologizing for your race’s actions will do nothing. You do not speak on behalf of your entire species Abby. And as I’ve said, pity is best left for those who truly need comforting. I am resolute. And I can prove it.”

Looking up at Eve confused, the blonde soon cupped her gently before the Vampire moved off her bed. Walking over towards her desk, the larger girl eyes briefly looked over at the shattered glass she had broken earlier before flicking her finger.

Clearing off the mess she made so that it was once more neat and proper, Eve soon moved to sit down before gently placing Abby down on the wooden top. “In the past, I often tried to ignore what I was, and, what I used to be. But, that all changed the night I left my old home. I tell you this now with confidence Abby. Not even Brook knows about this, only me, and Najia. I trust that you won’t be loose-lipped on this matter either, will you?” Eve whispered before glancing down at the smaller girl.

Standing weakly on her feet, Abby was silent as she wondered what Eve was about to show her. Nodding quickly as she tried to reassure the older girl, the brunette waited as she saw the Vampire reaching into the drawer right beneath the front of the desk.

Pulling out a small stack of papers, the Hominal’s scarlet irises scanned the documents back and forth as she checked to make sure they were in order. “After the night I met my sister, one I never knew I had until then… I learned something special soon thereafter. I wondered why she didn’t seem to be scared of me. Why, Evelyn was so peaceful and happy to see, a Monster. And, to this day I still wonder. But, Najia told me something that settled my mind. Something I think back to every so often in fact.” Eve smiled before setting her papers down now.

“She told me, that instead of seeing a Monster, or a Hominal, or even a total stranger… she saw me for what I really was.” Eve whispered before her eyes traveled back down to Abby’s, a small smile gracing her lips now as she relished her mentor’s words. “Her sister.”

Letting the words sink in for a moment, Abby quietly nodded. It made sense almost. From the way Eve had told it, her younger sister didn’t show fear at all, something that would seem abnormal in fact under any other circumstance.

Picking up the first piece of paper before her, Eve let out a quiet sigh before presenting it to Abby. “Since that day, I’ve found peace in Najia’s claims, and, decided that if fate should allow it… then my sister should have the opportunity to meet me again. And if she does, then she’ll know who I am.”

Staring the document down, Abby furrowed her brow as she saw the extravagant calligraphy in front of her. She almost had trouble reading it by how neat and tidy it looked. But, one thing was for certain. These were no doubt, Eve’s very own words…

 

“Day 461, - Today strikes what I can only say was a bother of a day.  I awoke to my troublesome familiars sleeping on top of me again. They still like to use me as a bed even when I made them their own in the chambers adjacent to my own. They can be such a pain at times. But, I shouldn’t dwell on this. Najia came in today not too long after and we meditated together. After that we said goodbye and I started reading that book I acquired a couple weeks back. While it wasn’t nearly as thought-provoking as I would have liked, it did help pass the time for me until nightfall came. After greeting Poppy how we usually do, the daft airhead eventually let me out of our current dwelling. My hunt was good this night. I acquired three new familiars, two of which are now bringing me fresh information from the outside during the daytime. As I write now though I have to wonder, will tomorrow be more eventful? Perhaps not. Either way, I hope you’re doing well too. I’ll be sending this to you from a town called Heignburrow in the future, or more, the past if you're reading this now. It’s a dreary place… I like it. But, I suppose that’s just my usual mood. Either way, I still hope to hear back from you once you’ve come of age… But until then, embrace life, my little sister.

Eveline~

 

Blinking as she read the entry, Abby furrowed her brow as she tried to figure out what this was. It almost looked like a letter. Noticing the confusion written on the smaller girls face, Eve smirked before moving the page beneath it in front of her next.

Just like the last, this one had intricate and detailed calligraphy as well. But, there were a few changes this time around, most notably, the day wrote at the top of the page.

 

“Day 484, - Today was a good day, a great one in fact. I went out with Najia tonight and we scavenged like we used to. You should have seen the look on her face though when we came across an abandoned cart at the side of one of the town's roads we were near. Some simpleton actually left a trunk full of old clothes just lying there! Suffice it to say, we made good use of them. Now Kari has something less ratty to wear. Too bad that louse she hangs around couldn’t take the hint when Najia tried to give her something else to wear. She only ever wears the same ungodly black dress. You should see it! She looks like a disgusting ragdoll with the stitching she uses on herself. But, I shouldn’t say much more. No offense to you of course, but, I get the feeling if these letters ever do reach your eyes then they’ll first have been read no doubt by… our parents… Either way, I’ll keep our companions identities concealed for now thank you. But, I suppose I got off track. I saved what was to torn or tattered for myself and I’ve begun threading the linens once again. If I can acquire a few shades of red like I did last month I’ll have a new dress shortly. I’m quite excited about that. I suppose I’ll end it here. This was the high point of my day; the rest would probably bore you. I’ll send you another letter tomorrow Evelyn… though, I doubt they’ll come in one by one, if… at all.

Eveline~

 

Watching as more and more notes were put in front of her, the days growing in number as she read each of them, Abby eventually stopped reading as she saw Eve simply smiling down at her. “You’ve been writing letters to your sister? W-Why? I don’t understand.” Why was she writing them and not sending them? And even so, was she expecting an infant to know what any of this meant?

Sighing as her motives were thought on so simply, Eve shook her head as she began putting the papers back in her drawer. “I won’t hold it against you for not quite grasping why I do this. These letters… are a way of reminding me, of what I am. Of who, I am.” She whispered.

Furrowing her brow as she thought over the Vampires words, Abby’s eyes slowly widened. It was starting to make sense now. “So… who are you then…?” Grinning as her point was understood, Eve simply chuckled now. This was why she loved the shrunken human, so very much.

“I’m Eveline Elise Ventris, who was once human… I’m Eve, the Vampire… I’m the deceased heir to the Ventris family… I’m the sister, of a lovely little blonde whom I wish to meet again someday. There isn’t just one part of me Abby. These are all my parts. Parts I’ve learned to live with and acknowledge, not bury, and forget. I’m, just me.” Eve smiled. She was who she was. And these letters were a reminder of that, each and every day.

Smiling as the older girls words made her sadness dwindle a bit, Abby nodded. “You’re accepting both sides of yourself through these letters, am I right?” Nodding happily, Eve chuckled once more as she set another paper down before her.

“Indeed. But, I do plan on sending these home one day, all five hundred plus. Though, it will be in the thousands by then… and it will be when my sisters of age to truly grasp the weight they hold. I want her to know, that I’m still alive… and that I’m still thinking of her… and, of you.”

Furrowing her brow now, Abby was about to ask what she meant before the Vampiress pointed down at the document in front of them now. Looking the paper over again, Abby’s eyes soon widened as she read what it contained.

 

“Day 539 – I met someone today. She’s sleeping next to me right now actually. Her name is Abby. While I can’t say what to make of her, I believe, that she might be quiet a special person. She’s been living here with us for a couple of days now, tending to Najia after her unfortunate accident. Truly remarkable if you ask me… especially considering, that she’s a human. She’s the first I’ve ever come across whose openly shown acceptance for us. Though I can see she doesn’t quite trust us, a feeling that is mutual amongst some, I can say that I at least trust her. She has a look in her eyes, one that reminds me of how Najia looks at us. I’m eager to meet her when she wakes up. I’ll try to…

Frowning as the letter abruptly stopped, Eveline simply chuckled as the brunette looked up at the Vampire confused. “You brought me out of my musings when we first met Abby. I was writing this note the time we talked with one another a few days prior.” She smirked.

Watching as a new piece of paper was set before her, Abby’s eyes beaded as she wondered whether or not to read this one. It seemed almost like her eyes weren’t meant for this. These were Eve’s thoughts. Gulping as she continued to hear the gentle giggling from above, the smaller girls curiosity eventually beat out her hesitance as her eyes traveled down once again.

 

“Day 543 – it's official Evelyn… I’m in love.”

Stiffening as the first line hit her hard, Abby shivered from the impactful word before continuing. If this is how the letter started how did it finish?!

“I’ve kept watch on Abby through my familiars. She’s breathtaking! After our last encounter, I learned what I wanted. I saw why I took such an interest in her first hand. And, I think I‘ve found my mate. Don’t act so shocked, us Hominal don’t differentiate mates by gender like you humans do~. She’s beautiful, warm, and she’s unlike any human I’ve ever seen, even Caitriona, (Bless her). I’m going to be following her from here on out. And when the time is right, I’m going to tell her how I feel. Wish me luck! Najia’s been teasing me so long to find a mate. I wonder if she’ll be surprised when she wakes up and sees… that I might have one. Let’s hope my next few letters don’t contain heartbreak. I plan on telling her tonight~. I’ll make this night perfect for her. Just as perfect… as she is to me.”

Eveline~

 

Cupping her chest gently, Abby’s eyes continued to bead as she felt her heart rate rising, and her cheeks growing redder and redder. ‘E-Eve…’ As the letter was taken away from her, the Vampiress collected all her papers together neatly before setting them back in her drawer and closing it gently.

“I thought you’d like to know. I’ve been in a state of happiness for some time since I met you, Abby. One that I’ve never felt before. I guess some could claim it to be a crush. But I’m no small child… body aside, who’s fallen for a cute person who winked at me or flirted feigningly. No… I’ve fallen in love, with someone who’s shown me that their heart is pure and loving. Someone who can see past the disgusting filth you humans believe our kind to be… what, I used to believe us to be.” Eve whispered weakly.

She truly was a special case. Someone who was unlike any other of her kind they had met so far. Feeling a pair of hands wrap around her frame, Abby was silent as she was lifted into the air, her words seemingly gone from her vocabulary as she let the letter she had read sink in further. ‘Eve…’

Getting back up from her desk now, Eve’s smile never faltered as she felt her cheeks dusting red as well. She had never planned on showing Abby those love notes… but, she was glad she did. Sitting back down on her bed gently, the blonde leaned against her bedframe as she simply cradled the smaller human into her.

“I stand by what I said Abby. I tried to make this night as special as I could for you. But, in the end, I fell short. And somehow, we still ended up here…” She chuckled sadly before closing her eyes. “I wanted you to feel the same way I felt so bad. I still do. But, I know that you don’t understand what you feel… even now. But, I’ll still make an effort to help you try.” Eve smiled.

Watching as she was lifted up towards the Vampires mouth once more, Abby didn’t freeze this time as she felt the older girls lips press into her face. Taking in the scent of the blonde, the brunette continued to shiver until their kiss was at its end. Eve was right… she didn’t know what she was feeling. She was completely, and utterly confused.

“Fufufu~, I’ll ease your mind, my mate. What you’re feeling now, is truly what you want to feel. Acceptance, gratification, desire, all things going through your mind that you’ve come to know. These are without a doubt, all coming from you, and you alone. Take our kiss, it felt good, right? Then, that must mean, that you like this. Or, at least a part of you does.” Eve continued her ever-present giggling lacing each and every one of her statements.

Frowning as she listened to the Vampires words, the smaller girl had to eventually shake her head. That wasn’t true. “I… These, feelings… they’re not mine though. After we met, you did something to me. You made me like these kinds of things. How could you possibly know that what I’m feeling is real or isn’t?” Abby whispered an almost pleading tone in her voice as she tried to figure it out herself.

Smirking as she heard the humans defense to her statement, Eve simply shook her head, her smile never faltering as she took pleasure in what she was about to say next. “My, my little amore~, you say I gave you these feelings. Yet, you fail to realize… that they’re no longer in effect. Everything you feel right now, these are all your own~.” She whispered before blowing into the brunettes face, her fruity breath acting almost like an aphrodisiac to the smaller girl as she began to shudder.

‘W-What…?’ That, that wasn’t possible. She still felt an attraction to Eve right now. She knew this wasn’t normal. She had to still be under the influence of the Vampiress. Otherwise… what would mean… “It means... that you’ve been enjoying my company all this time, because, you simply, like it~.” Eve finished the shrunken girl’s thoughts for her before her giggling came back ten-fold.

Staring up at the older woman in shock, Abby slowly shook her head, but the Hominal would have none of that. Lifting Abby up towards her face once more, Eve’s lips enveloped her as she shared another kiss with the smaller girl currently held captive in her grasp.

Feeling a tingle travel down her spine as her face heated up, Abby’s eyes grew hazy. She felt, strange whenever they did this. There was just no way these were her own feelings. She hated Monsters… she wasn’t into girls…She s-shouldn't like... she, she… She did like it…

Smiling softly as she broke the kiss, Eve’s eyes opened back up as her scarlet irises peered down at the blushing teenager. She finally figured it out. “Yes, you do. And these feelings are not created by me, Abby. I will admit that I gave you a push, in the right direction after we first met. But as so it was with my familiars, it is with me. Their allure wore off after they got what they wanted. And mine wore off after I got what I wanted. Scarlet dressed, a dinner full of romance~. Yes, I most certainly got what I wanted tonight. And, I have a feeling I’m about to get even more, fufufu~.”

Shivering as the Vampires words pierced her once more, Abby’s eyes beaded as she felt the weight of it all finally sinking in. ‘I… I like it… I like her…’ Did, did that make her bad? Did that mean she liked Casey to after what they did? Or Brook, or, or Poppy?! What did any of it mean?! What was she supposed to think, no, what was she supposed to feel! She didn’t understand!

“Abby…”

Blinking as her thoughts screamed at her for answers, the brunette looked upward as she stared back into the blondes crimson eyes. “Just because you like these feelings… doesn’t mean you’re abnormal, quite the opposite really. It means, that you’re more evolved them most. You’re coming to terms with yourself. When a person is able to do this, then they can truly discover what makes them special, and you won’t have to rely on anyone else to tell you anymore. You are, unique, and in my eyes... perfection. So please, never think that you’re bad, or gross, or weird… none of that now. You’re simply, Abby. My, Abby.” Eve purred, her fingers gently moving down the brunettes back as she stroked her comfortingly.

This feeling… if it really was hers… then, that meant, she liked it. Shivering in the hands of the larger girl, Abby closed her eyes as she felt the comforting petting she was receiving. It should have been demeaning or terrifying even. Yet, she felt neither… only comfort and, warmth.

“W-Why do I like it…? I’ve never liked anyone before. It, it feels, weird…” Abby whispered, her tone hushed as a hint of shame entered her voice. She admitted it. Frowning as she cradled her little amore, Eve simply shook her head.

“I can’t answer that for you. I saw what I saw when we first met. And after I formed our bond, I soon saw more. Us, kissing. Us, mating… It interested me. And it made me desire you more. You’re, almost like a forbidden fruit to me Abby. A human, a race I grew to hate, siding with our own kind… and showing compassion where none ever was. You’re an enigma. But, I am sound on my feelings for you. That’s why I tell you this now… and, why I told you before as well. You are, mine.” Eve whispered her tone succinct, and full of confidence. It was the polar opposite of the younger girls.

Looking up at Eve weakly, Abby was quiet as they both shared glances. She liked it. She really liked it… when Eve said she was hers. It made her feel, wanted. ‘I guess… that’s why I like it…’ She liked the acceptance. A feeling of belonging… She hadn’t felt it before. Not after losing her family.

Smiling sadly down at the shrunken girl, Eve continued to pet Abby as she felt the emotions of the poor girl swirling around her. They were practically malleable at this point. But, she would do whatever it took, to ease her heart. She was her love, after all.

“Abby… I say this with certainty. You are, my mate. This is not a title a Hominal gives another unless they are sure. To us, and to Beastial’s, a mate is sacred. We only ever mate once and once that bond is formed there can never be another. They’re worth fighting for. They’re worth dying for. And of course, it is the pleasure, and the duty of every mate to make sure that they would do anything and everything for them. All to make sure they knew that they were loved... just like I’m showing my love for you now.” Eve smiled.

Looking up at Eve in shock, Abby felt her jaw trembling now as she heard the words spoken, with pure and utter conviction. “Y-You… you only mate, once?” Smiling brightly, Eve simply nodded. “Yes… The mate of a Hominal and to a lesser extent, a Beastial is special. Once we find our mate, we share our love, and thus a bond like no other is formed, a bond that cannot be broken, not even if the other should parish leaving one alone. This is the bond of two mates. This is why it is so important for our kind to find ours. Once we’re sure, we are, sure. And you, are, my mate.” Eve finished her tone hinting no mirth as she tried to relay the importance of her statement.

Frowning as the bizarre custom was explained to her, Abby had to shake her head. “I-If that’s true, then why do you want me to mate with the other girls here? I-I’ve… I’ve already done it with Casey… and with Brook and Poppy… and… and even Nya. If that’s the case why would you want me to mate with everyone else? I don’t understand…”

Souring as her words were twisted, Eve snarled quietly before closing her eyes. “Abby… don’t be naive.” She snapped causing the smaller girl to flinch from her tone. It felt hostile now. “Sex… is not mating you fool… When Hominal mate their very souls are exchanged between them and their significant other. It’s nothing like what you humans do. Marriage? Dating? That’s a childish game in comparison to such a thing as a mate.” Eve growled.

Opening her eyes back up as she huffed, the Vampires face soon softened as she saw the look of fear over her dates features. She hadn’t meant to go that far… “Forgive me… I shouldn’t have raised my tone with you… But saying that mating is the same as us simply sharing essence is ridiculous! We only mate once, and with only one. No Hominal would ever do it half hazardously.” Eve whispered.

Mating was a very serious thing for their kind. Najia had been more than sure to explain it all to her in length. The last thing she wanted to do was accidentally get stuck with a total stranger if she ever took a fancy to them. No, she had to be sure. And, she was…

Smiling down at Abby once more, Eve moved her free hand up to her blonde locks before tucking her hair behind her ears. “Once we mate, that bond we formed before will seem like an insult. We’ll form an even better one that will fill you with joy and a pleasure the likes of which you've never experienced before every time we see one another. This is what a mate is. This is what I see you as. My, mate~.” Eve whispered, her voice growing husky as her eyes began to glow a faint scarlet hue.

As she was lifted back towards the Vampire’s lips once again, Abby’s mind was awash with thoughts and concerns. This… this sounded serious. Like a commitment till the end. No, that’s exactly what it was. A death do they part commitment. A commitment, of love… A decision like this… it was too much… She couldn’t do it…

Lowering her eyes as she was pressed forward, the smaller girl grit her teeth sadly before raising her hands and stopping Eve from kissing her again. Feeling the denial of her actions, the Vampiress pulled away in confusion before scowling as she saw the concerned look she was being given.

“What is it my amore?” Biting her bottom lip worriedly, Abby slowly began to shake her head. This… was wrong. “Eve, I… I-I can’t be your mate.” Feeling the words suddenly stab her like a stake, the Vampire’s eyes widened in surprise.

“What…?” Looking up in sadness as she saw the hurt look she was being given in return, Abby shook her head again. “I… I just, can’t.” As silence entered the Hominal’s chambers, the eerie tone disturbed them both. Narrowing her eyes mutely, Eve eventually broke the nonexistence of noise, as she let out a deep and airy sigh.

“Is… is it the ragdoll…?” Blinking in surprise, Abby quickly shook her head. That wasn’t what she expected to hear. Well, not the first thing at least. “N-N-No… this has nothing to do with Casey. I, I think… I can’t be your mate Eve… or, anyone else’s for that matter. I’m just… I’m just not ready for something like that…” She whispered. This might very well be one of the hardest decisions to make in her life.

Staring back down at Abby, Eve was silent once more as she felt the worry her little amore was feeling. It was powerful. Fear, how sad… Looking back up at the Vampire in remorse, Abby licked her lips before continuing.

“A mate… it sounds like a truly wonderful thing. I-I remember Brook saying how she longed for one her whole life… even though she’s just a child. I think I understand why now. But, I just can’t make a decision like this on the spot! I-I’m sorry Eve… I just, can’t.” Abby whimpered. It was far too soon to ever decide something like this. She couldn’t even begin to sort out her thoughts let alone make a choice like this with certainty. Like she had said… a Hominal only mated once.

Watching the smaller girl for a moment, Eve’s eyes softened before she rested her head against the rocks behind her. “What a shame… I guess… this wasn’t the path for you to be my mate tonight like I had hoped. Truly, regretful…” She whispered sorrow evident in her tone as she closed her eyes and sighed. She had been so sure after seeing how the events fell together… oh, how fate was a fickle thing.

“Perhaps, it was cruel of me. Wanting you to make a decision that would affect your very livelihood… all because I saw it in my head. Fufufu… truly selfish indeed.” Eve mumbled to herself. She had plenty of time to meditate on this matter. She knew that Abby was her mate with certainty. But, the brunette couldn’t say the same. She had only learned of her feelings for her a few days ago... And she had only learned of what mating truly was… tonight. No, she wasn’t ready. And it would be wrong of her to think otherwise.

Smiling as she tried to hold back the despair she felt, the Vampiress simply chuckled confusing her smaller companion thoroughly. “Forgive me, Abby. I must seem self-centered… after asking you to be my mate out of the blue like I did. Forgive me…” She whispered.

Blinking as the tone changed entirely, Abby quickly shook her head. “N-N-No, don’t apologize! T-That, I mean… it’s not your fault Eve… I’m…” “Not prepared for what mating truly is. I get it Abby.” Eve smiled. She was inside her head after all. If anyone understood the smaller girls feelings perfectly, it was her.

Petting the brunette comfortingly once more, the Vampire hummed contently as she sat on her bed in pain. Her heart, what a cruel bitch it was at times. Feeling it beating a bit painfully, something that hadn’t occurred in over a years’ time, the blonde had to smile once again.

“I suppose if you’re not ready… then it can’t be helped. This just means… that I’ll have to prepare you first, fufufu~.” Blinking as she was lifted upward once again, Abby’s eyes widened as she was moved towards Eve’s lips once more.

Letting out a muffled cry as she was kissed, the Human could only gawk as she felt the older girls tongue brush against her face. Shuddering from the warmth she felt from their intimate act, Eve kept up their kiss for a few more seconds before pulling away, her fangs peeking out from between her lips as she smiled back at her.

“E-E-Eve?!” Grinning as she felt the confusion of the shrunken girl, the Vampire couldn’t stifle her giggle as she moved her free hand up to the shoulder of her dress. “Yes, my amore?” Watching in disbelief as the larger girl began tugging down her clothes, Abby’s whole face began to light up red as she watched the dress she wore follow suit and slip downward from her petite frame.

“E-Eve, I-I-I’m not ready! I-I told you that-“ Crying out as the giantess’s thumb moved over her lips, Eve moved a finger up to her lips before shushing her. “No more words~. I’m well aware you’re not ready to mate with me. I accept that. But… if we can’t mate… then I still want to taste your essence. I’ve been patient Abby, very, patient. And I’m not known for my patience I assure you. Tonight, I’m getting a taste, one way…” She trailed off before flicking the other side of her dress down, her chest now fully exposed to the smaller girl.

“Or another~, fufufu~.” Whimpering as she felt her body heating up on its own, Abby closed her eyes as she tried to calm down. She could feel it again, the heat between her legs. This… this wasn’t Eve’s doing. Well, not deliberately. She was at fault… and she knew that now. She really did… like this after all.

Though, it did feel less painful now. It was more, of an unpleasant itch more than anything. But, it seemed Eve planned on scratching it for her. Rubbing her body against her bedsheets as she wiggled out of the garment she had been wearing, the Vampire had to smile as she felt the lust radiating inside her shrunken date.

It was pleasing in every way knowing she was being turned on seeing her like she was now. Even if she would never admit it… she hated her body. It was that of a child’s and didn’t reflect her true self. No one but absolute perverts would ever bat an eye her way. Yet, her words, and her charm… had been enough to entice the smaller girl she now found herself with. Oh, she would be her mate indeed. But, for now, she’d settle with just a taste. And she’d make sure Abby got one too.

Lying back into her bed as she dangled the garment on the end of her foot, Eve’s melodious voice echoed out as she giggled quietly. “Now, now Abby… don’t be a prude~. Open your eyes, for, me?” Hearing the quiet plea below her as she felt her body shifting around, the brunette bit her lip before cracking her eyes open. Though, she soon wished she hadn’t.

Smiling up at the smaller girl salaciously, Eve’s form was now bare as her freehand traveled over the crevice of her lips, her finger tracing up and down her fangs as she drank in the embarrassment she felt from her date. “Cute… so, very… cute~.”

Shivering involuntarily, Abby’s mind wandered as she gazed up and down the blonde. Her skin, it was flawless. There ware no marks, no blemishes. It was pristine skin with a sheen finer then porcelain. She looked, almost like an angel with how pale her skin was. It was almost as if she were glowing when compared to the dusty walls of the rocky chambers around them.

Grinning as she took in the pleasant thoughts drifting her way, Eve’s freehand eventually moved up to join her other one as she hung Abby over her face in happiness. “I’m glad you approve. Now, it’s my turn~.” Blushing even more if that were possible to believe, Abby’s whole body lit up now as she felt the dress she was wearing being undone from the back, the Vampire’s delicate fingers knowing precisely where to touch to loosen her clothing. But, why wouldn’t she know… she made it for her after all.

Closing her eyes once more as she felt a brief pang of shame as her body was released, a quiet tsking below her caused the teen to peer down once more. Frowning up at her date as she tried to hide herself and miserably at that, Eve simply shook her head.

“Abby, don’t be embarrassed around me. Could seeing you naked possibly be any worse than say… being eaten out by a plethora of different girls? Or how about being used as some type of toy inside them? Licked clean, over and over again? Perhaps even having to be watched whenever you relieve yourself so you don’t fall into a stream…” Eve mumbled, her words having the precise effect she wanted as she saw the smaller girl paling from her statements.

“Trust me when I say, that seeing you bare, is nothing to be ashamed of my dear, sweet, Abby. Your innocence is cute, but remember… I’ve already seen it all before.” She grinned.  Looking away timidly, Abby’s felt the warm air around her as it gently blew over her bare skin.

Eve’s chambers were unnaturally warm for some reason. It felt, kind of nice honestly. None of the other times she had been naked did she find warmth from the rooms she was in. But, why was that even something she was thinking about? Gazing back down at Eve as she was continuously dangled above the nude giantess, the brunette had to wonder…

“D-Do you really not care… care that, I like this…?” Feeling her lips twitch as she tried not to smirk, Eve slowly rolled over on her bedsheets before setting Abby down gently on her pillow. “My amore… I don’t know any other ways to say what I’ve already said. Inside these caverns, lies the filth of the world. We Monsters shouldn’t be able to judge anyone but you Humans always can. So what could we possibly judge you for? A Human, that’s so perfect we can’t even begin to grasp it ourselves?” Eve chuckled. Why couldn’t she understand it? They would never think anything wrong with her!

“Abby… this is nothing different then what we've always done. Just because you’re new to it, doesn’t mean its wrong. It just means that you’re unaccustomed to our ways. To us, this is simple. This is nature. Shame has no place amongst our kind. But, asking you not to feel it would be redundant. Only you can choose not to. So, when you’re ready, simply, say it~.” Eve whispered, her lips hanging right above the brunettes face as her eyes peered down into the younger girls teal ones.

Gulping apprehensively, Abby looked away sheepishly before she slowly nodded her head. “Okay…” Smiling quietly, Eve nodded before moving two of her fingers underneath the teenager's right leg and propping it upward.

Wondering what Eve was doing, Abby was about to ask before she felt her voice hitch in her mouth. Shuddering as a pair of warm, and supple lips pressed against her sensitive toes, the smaller girl could only shiver as she felt a pleasant feeling unlike any she had felt yet travel up her spine.

“E-Eve…?” ‘Fufufu~.’ Blinking slowly as she heard the older girls voice in her mind now, Abby could only watch as she saw the Vampire moving in slow motion, as her lips continued to gently lay tender kisses over her foot, her lips unmoving as her words slowly began echoing in her head.

‘Be silent my mate to be~. There’s a difference is simply taking essence, and showing the one you love how appreciative you are for them offering it~. I won't be like any of the others you’ve had to cater to before. This time, I’ll be the one to pleasure you~.’

Hearing the blonde perfectly in her mind as she saw her moving independently on her own now, Abby was rendered speechless. This was the first time the Vampiress had ever spoken to her directly like this while she was in the same room with her. To say it was strange was a definite understatement.

Cracking an eye open as she smiled, Eve’s giggles echoed in her mind once more as the Vampire began moving upwards slowly. Deliberately slowly in fact. This almost felt, painful. Watching as she tried to figure out why Abby soon had to whine as she felt the pain of the older girls fangs digging into her flesh.

“E-E-Eve, t-that hurts… E-Eve…?” Frowning as she continued to do what she wanted, the voice from before returned, though, it was a lot less playful now. ‘Pleasure is a fickle thing my amore. It can be deliberate, and blunt. Or hidden, and passionate. Does this really hurt you? Or will you wait and see for your self what happens… when I, do, this~.’

Gasping as Eve’s pointed teeth dug painfully into her lower thigh, Abby wanted to wail but, instead… something else came out. “Ehhh…” Looking down in disbelief as she moaned, the smaller girl was speechless now as she felt a familiar feeling entering her body.

Wincing every time Eve dug her fang into her, the pain was brief but what followed wasn’t. It felt, almost like a pulse of warmth traveling through her every time she felt the pinch. What, was it? ‘Fufufu~.’ Looking back up at Eve for answers, the Vampire couldn’t control herself now as a wide grin spread across her face.

‘We can sit here, and pretend to be normal people if you’d like Abby. But the truth of the matter is, we’re not, neither of us. Much like I said towards dining, there's a fine line, between pleasure, and pain. It may hurt, but I promise you’ll not be harmed. And in the end, if you wanted me to stop, then why have I already made it to your navel?’

Wincing as she felt a painful poke move again in her stomach now, Abby was utterly speechless as she felt the older girls breath bathing her bare flesh like heat from a humid day. But, her breath was once again like a wonderful gust of fragrant air rolling over her leaving her body shivering where she lay.

Wondering what was even happening at this point, Abby could only watch as she felt another poke once again, this time a little past her abdomen. She was working her way up her body. Each pierce of her fang, like a puncture that caused her nerves to wince before vibrating with happiness.

‘A-Am I a masochist now or something…?’ Why was she enjoying this? Why was her body enjoying it? Hearing more laughter inside her mind, Abby wanted to figure her feelings out but she was stopped abruptly as Eve’s fang eventually found its way to her chest.

Moving over the brunette's breasts, the Vampire paused now before gently lowering her tooth, her pointed fang barely residing over the smaller girls areloas before she gave it a swift, yet subtle flick with just the tip. Inhaling sharply from the sudden spike of pleasure she felt, Abby looked up at Eve expectantly as she waited for the incoming poke… but, it never came.

Frowning as Eve completely ignored her right breast, the Vampire didn’t respond to her silent inquiries as she continued once more where she had left off. Pressing her fang into the brunette’s neck, the all too familiar sting followed once again as she gently rotated her canine to the side of her nape.

Lingering there longer than any of the other places she had done this to, Eve’s eyes shined a faint red as her tongue slowly began to creep from between her parted lips. ‘I see your veins, Abby. They shine brightly to me like a beacon just waiting… calling… for me… to take… a… bite…’ Wincing as Eve flicked the side of her cheek with her tongue, the smaller girl slowly began to pant as she felt the painful stinging lasting much longer now than before.

But, just like all the rest, once her fang retreated, the pleasant feeling came back, but now it felt even greater. Panting happily as she cupped her now wet cheek, Abby’s face contorted into a look of dismay. She couldn’t figure out anymore if she really liked this or not. But, it didn’t look like Eve planned on stopping.

Trailing her fang up the length of her neck, the blonde paused briefly on her cheek before simply puckering her lips, and kissing her instead. Sighing inward from the warm and gentle action, Abby was all too relieved to receive it. Giving the larger girl a kiss in return, she got the feeling the Hominal could feel it this time as her tongue began to creep out again.

Licking the teen's lips for acceptance, Eve quietly growled as her eyes continued to shine. ‘I’ll make sure my scent laces you my amore. Your lungs will be flooded with me at all times. And I promise you… that you, will, love it!’ Hearing the feral tone the regal girl was talking to her in now, Abby was simply speechless. Was this actually Eve?!

Crying out in pain as her cheek was nibbled on, the larger girl chuckled out loud this time from her little surprise. Licking the bite mark she had left, Eve’s eyes continued to watch her little date as she saw the briefest hint of tears in the corners of her eyes.

‘All you need say is stop, and this will cease. Or, perhaps there's another word in your mind that you want to say. So go ahead, say it…’ Shivering weakly as Eve’s tongue moved across her lips and down to the other cheek now, Abby was utterly entranced as she felt the larger girl shifting her attention to the other side of her body now.

Crying out as her cheek was bit again, this time on the left side, Eve’s eyes never left Abby’s as she waited. ‘Say it… and this will end. Say, it… and this will all be over.’ Feeling a fang dig into her neck once more, the teenager could only moan. Why though… why?

Her arms weren’t restrained. Her legs weren’t bound. She just felt… heavy. Like there was an invisible weight placed over her now. But this was all in her head. She could stop this at any time like Eve said. She just had to say… stop…

Pausing as her fang rested on the brunette’s stomach once again, Eve peered down at Abby as her eyes cracked open. Waiting for but a moment, the Vampire closed her eyes once more before continuing where she left off.

Digging her fang into the smaller girls tender flesh, the Vampiress made sure to give just as much treatment as before to this side, as she let her every loving pinch, mend right after she delivered it, her saliva working as intended as it healed each and every one of her bites.

‘Go on, say it, or say stop. One of the two. I’m, wait-ing~.’ Hearing more laughter in her mind, Abby slowly began moving her hand up towards her lips before biting down on her knuckles. What was she to do? This almost felt like a mind game they were playing. What was the point of it all?!

Coming down to Abby’s left leg now as she finished her rotation after what must have felt like an eternity to the smaller girl, Eve punctuated her point as she gave the smaller girl one final bite, her teeth scraping against her toes as she tickled the underside of her soles.

‘Nothing yet? Come on… say it!’ Kissing up to the length of Abby’s legs, Eve growled gutturally as she layered each of her kisses with more, little bites. Wincing as every one of the Vampires loving kisses was followed by both a sting of pain and a pulse of pleasure, the teenager soon couldn’t take it anymore.

But, it would seem Eve could sense that. Resting right on the younger girls crotch, Eve licked her lips before moving her hands to each side of the smaller girls legs, and prying them apart… not that they gave up much of a fight if any at all.

‘You want this… you need… this… so say it. Or else…’ Staring up at Eve as she continued to chew on her fist, Abby was mute as she tried to find the meaning behind her words. Staring long and hard down at Abby, the Vampiress eventually got tired as she let out a long and exhausted sigh, her breath tickling the naked girl as her fruity fragrance washed over her once more.

‘If you don’t say it, then we’ll bask in purgatory together~.’ Crying out as her eyes widened, Abby grit her teeth hard as she felt her naked quim suddenly blown upon, Eve’s breath tickling her in a painfully pleasant way much like her love bites had. ‘Well?’

 

“AHHH!” “AHHHH!” “AHHHHH!”

 

Feeling tears streaming down her cheeks at this point, Abby felt her will to say anything broken now as her aching quim cried out to be touched. But, the blonde hadn’t so much as laid a finger on her yet! What was she doing!

Blowing against her little dates crotch once more, Eve hummed quietly as she heard yet another wail from her smaller companion. ‘All you need is say the word, Abby… and this will all be over. Let go of it… let go of your pride. And, say, it…’

Shuddering weakly were she lay, sweat-caked the naked teen's body as she panted into her knuckle. ‘S-S-Say it…?’ why did she keep telling her to say it, say what?! What did she want her to say! As she looked up into the Vampires eyes, however, it slowly began to dawn on her.

This whole time… there had been one thing she hadn’t said. Feeling her lips slowly beginning to twitch into a smile, Eve’s eyes glowed brighter as she saw understanding pass over the brunette. ‘Go on… and… say it…’ Giving the human one final blow as she let her breath bath her for a final time, Abby’s lips shakily began to part.

‘Say… it… you want me, t-to say it…’ Closing her eyes as she panted, Abby’s jaw trembled before finally drawing in enough breath, to utter a single sentence. “P-P-Please Eve… p-pleasure me…” She whimpered. Grinning savagely as her eyes took on their full scarlet visage, Eve snarled before latching her lips against the teenager's waist before a loud scream echoed from between her lips.

Crying out as her abused quim was finally touched, Abby’s eyes rolled back as the Vampires tongue began diving into her. Feeling the pink organ writhing into her sensitive folds, the smaller girl could only flail where she lay as Eve took care of her.

Drinking fervently as her teasing all but ensured that her future mate would be dripping with anticipation, Eve’s tongue rolled around the smaller girls neither lips as she lapped greedily at their nectar. It tasted better than blood. It was fresh essence, it tasted so pure! She had been waiting so long for this... oh, so long...

Pulling away in a hurry as she gasped for air, Eve’s eyes glowed brightly as she panted with glee. “That’s what I wanted to hear! Be honest with me from now on Abby. And tell me what you want!” She hissed before her lips fell forward once more.

Moaning obscenely as she was pleasured, Abby nodded weakly as her hips bucked into the blonde. All this time, that’s what she wanted. She wanted her to be honest with her feelings… even if it meant begging for release in the end. It was embarrassing…

But, why was it embarrassing… if they both liked it. “YES!” Jumping in surprise as Eve hissed once more, the Vampire pulled away as she licked her lips. “It's not my amore. It's not. You’ll never be shamed by us. By, me. So always tell me what you want. And you’ll feel the pleasures of our world, fall right into your lap.” She chuckled.

Watching as Eve leaned back down once again, the Vampire took her time now that she had been sated briefly as her tongue lulled from between her fangs. Giving the smaller girl a few subtle licks, she wore a look of triumph over her features. She had won. Or, was this never really a contest, to begin with? A game…

No… she just wanted her to enjoy herself. Smiling back at the brunette, Eve's fingers moved up to the younger girls chest before she gently began rotating her digits, an action that caused the smaller girl to whimper in the end.

“Honesty is never a game my Abby. But, I’d say we both won in the end. I got what I wanted… and now, you're about to too~.” She cooed sweetly before pressing her lips against the brunettes quim once more. Shuddering happily, Abby’s eyes grew hazy as she nodded. She had a point… or more, she had made one.

This wasn’t some type of game. This was just… love. Blinking in surprise as a finger was soon pressed against her mouth, Abby wondered for but a moment what Eve wanted but didn’t need to think about it long as it pushed against her lips.

Opening her mouth as she gently bit the Vampire back, a quiet chuckle was all she heard before feeling her pleasure rising higher. ‘Prepare for a feeling unlike any other you’ve ever felt my love~.’ Nodding weakly as she laid prone, the little human soon felt her limit at its end. Something was coming, something big.

Flicking her tongue against the brunette's clit as she saw it brightly showing itself to her, Eve couldn’t contain her joy as her eyes peered into her lover, she could see it all. She knew just the right place to bite, to make this feeling, unrivaled.

Watching as the human’s blood all but boiled as it reached its apex, Eve’s eyes lip up as her fang pierced the smaller girl entirely, a loud scream soon following as Abby’s wails rang out in her ears. Screaming in pain as something broke inside her, the pain she felt as intense for but a moment before she felt the strongest orgasm of her life traveling through her entire body.

Convulsing on the pillow where she lay, Abby’s eyes rolled backward's once more before her body fell still. Twitching involuntarily, Abby’s mouth hung agape as she gasped for air, her mind and body no longer working in tandem as she felt her whole physical form, completely thrown off. What the hell was that?!

“Fufufu~, proof, of my superiority~.” Lowering her eyes slowly, the action almost impossible to do as she felt paralyzed by the pleasure she had felt, Abby looked upward as Eve’s tongue danced over her fang, both her essence… and her blood, coating the white tooth as she took her time sampling it.

Purring in satisfaction, Eve grinned as she claimed Abby in a way no one else could. She took, her virginity. And it tasted wonderful. Looking back down at Abby lovingly, Eve sighed in contentment the wonderful taste of her amore graced her mouth, stomach, and body as a whole. She was, delicious.

“Congratulations Abby… you’re now, one of us~.” Raising her head weakly, the teenager soon found, she couldn’t. Her body just felt too heavy. Feeling a pair of hands wrap around her limp form, Eve was on top of her in an instant as she cradled the human in her arms.

“Shhhh, just relax and take a moment to enjoy it. Enjoy, the shameless act we shared. Enjoy, the acceptance you feel. You really are, one of us now.” Eve purred once more before moving her lips downward. Feeling a kiss planted on her forehead, a feeling of warmth traveled over the brunette as she smiled.

‘One… of them…’ Maybe… she could get used to this after all. That had been, wonderful. And she was right. She felt no more shame for her actions. Only, complete, and utter, contentment. She really was… one of them now to…

 

To be continued.

Chapter End Notes:

 

Well I hope you liked it! I had to have F.W help with smooth a few rough edges out as he put it but I love how it came out! :3

I hope you all did to~!

Please review and rejoice, I'll have the next chapter up ASAP!

 

See you all later! ;)