- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Hello everyone! Welcome back, it's been a little while hasn't it? Sorry for the delay, I had to work some kinks out with the plot and this chapter was reshaped a little. All and all though it will read just as smoothly now if not more so. I have big plans indeed.

Thank you all for your wonderful reviews from last time guys, I truly appreciate it. there's nothing like coming home from school/work and seeing a new review. Big or small, they all make my day and make me feel appreciated for my work so once again, thank you.

So please, enjoy this chapter, and be patiant with me, while I work on the next one.

Enjoy!

 

 

 

‘I can’t tell you everything you want to know. You’re not ready yet…’

 

‘I caution you not to speak to any of the others about what we discussed here today…’

 

‘You’re going to come face to face with your worst fears…’

 

‘You will be played with… toyed with… and harmed…’

 

‘You’re under my protection from now on…’

 

‘Obey…’

 

 

Gazing forward distantly as Kari moved around her frantically, the little witch quickly moved a small bowl forward before tilting it toward Abby. “H-Here… drink something, please. A-Are you alright Abby? We were so worried about you! When Casey came back here and told me what happened, I… I couldn’t stop her!” The child cried before whimpering as she saw the teenager unresponsive to her words.

“A-Abby! Please, say something!” It had been almost twenty minutes since she stumbled into her den out of thin air! Looking up slowly, her reflection rippling off the water presented to her, the brunette stared forward as she saw the tear-filled eyes of the younger girl.

‘Cute…’ Cupping her forehead, the smaller girl grit her teeth before shaking her head. What was going on? She couldn’t think straight. Looking back at the water in front of her, Abby cupped her hands before splashing some of it in her face.

Watching the teen as she continued to water herself down, Kari grew quiet now. Something serious had to have happened. She was speechless… “Abby… p-please, talk to me…” Hearing the first of the sniffles that turned into loud whimpers afterward's, the shrunken girl looked up before feeling her uncertainty leave her.

Looking up at Kari’s tear stained cheeks, Abby nodded quietly before leaning down and drinking from the water she had been given. She… she could figure out what happened later. Now, she just needed to piece together what she could remember. “I… I was, with Casey… w-what happened to me, Kari?”

Wiping her runny nose over her sleeve, the younger girl moved to the edge of her table before propping her head on it next to her. “D-D-Don’t you remember anything?” Opening her mouth to speak, a voice suddenly echoed in her mind. ‘They don’t need to know what I’ve done… or, what I’ve seen.’

Flinching, Abby closed her mouth before shaking her head silently. “N-N-No… n-not really. I-I’m, I’m a bit tired, I guess…” That had been a lie… of course. She remembered enough. ‘Eve…’ She had been with her, hadn’t she? But, how did she get here?

Rubbing her wrists beneath the table, the little witch grew quiet before averting her eyes. “C-Casey… Casey lost you…” Blinking in surprise, the teenager glanced to the younger girl before nodding. “I… I think I remember… we, we were being chased by… something… W-What else happened?” She was still groggy about it all… Maybe, they knew a little bit more than she did. Perhaps they could fill in the blanks in her memories.

Biting her lip, the toddler began to sniffle again before flinching as Abby stood up in front of her. “Kari, stop! I-I’m… I’m, not mad or anything… s-so stop crying, please…” Shivering as the teenager came over towards her; the little witch froze as she felt her petite hand resting against her cheek. “I’m not mad at Casey. And I’m certainly not mad at you… I’m just confused. S-So please, tell me what happened.” She whispered, her tone as soft as she could possibly make it comforting to the younger girl. It seemed the blonde was more upset about it all then she was.

Feeling something wet fall onto her head, Abby cringed before looking up. “A-Abby… I-I’m so sorry…” Kari stuttered before moving one of her hands up above to press the shrunken human into her as she cupped her. Feeling her body pressed into the little witch, the brunette stiffened before shuddering. ‘Obey…’

Biting her lip, the teen blinked before shaking her head. She felt…, relaxed like this for some reason. She didn’t know why though, Kari was sad. Nuzzling Abby gently as she tried to convey her remorse for what had befallen her, the blonde pulled away quietly before looking down at the shrunken girl sadly.

“A-After… after Casey lost you inside the commons, she came here to tell me what happened… a-and… and I couldn’t stop her. S-She… she went into the other's territories!” Looking at Kari confused, the little witch shook her head angrily before gritting her teeth. Of course, she didn’t know what that meant!

“W-We… we each, have our own areas… Not many of are kind get along Abby. We k-keep to ourselves mostly, and Najia interacts with us each separately. B-But… but when you vanished… she, she went into Ebon’s territory to search for you first…” The blonde cried.

Stiffening, the dark realization became apparent now to the smaller girl. She knew just from hearing it from each of them, that the girls shared hostilities of sorts towards one another… or, at least didn’t like them that much. So, they all had their own separate areas… just like Kari had her medical room… Casey had her little cavern… and Eve had her own chambers. They were all separated for a reason… this reason. It was making sense to her now…

‘A-And… and Casey went to E-E-Ebon’s chambers?!’ This could be bad. She was hotheaded, and an ill-tempered child when things happened she didn’t like. And judging by the fight she remembered the Dullahan putting up before with the twins… she might cause a serious commotion with the little noirette…

“W-We need to go find her… b-before she does something reckless!” Abby screeched before looking up to Kari pleadingly. Sniffling, the little witch nodded before whimpering. “I-I… I wanted to go with her, b-b-but she wouldn’t let me! I… I don’t know what to do Abby!” She wailed before crying harder.

Feeling her franticness subside now as she saw the vulnerability the little witch was showing her, the teenager closed her eyes before calming herself. She needed to do that before she attempted to calm her. “K-Kari… I’m sure she’s fine… She’s strong, you know that. But we need to still do something for her. She probably doesn’t know where I am now… so we need to go find her.”

Freezing up, the sandy blonde sputtered before more tears fell down her cheeks. “B-B-But… b-but we don’t even know where she is! W-What if she’s still with Ebon! What if Ebon did something to her! They don’t like each other!” She cried before whimpering as she felt the teen’s hand rubbing her rosy cheek once more.

“No… we don’t… but, we know who she’s going to be looking for.” Looking down at Abby confused, a flash of recognition passed over Kari’s eyes before she stood up abruptly. “THE IMPS! SHE HAS TO BE LOOKING FOR THEM!” Nodding quietly, the little human frowned as she saw panic cross over the witch’s features once more.

“B-But… E-Ella and Emma live deep underground… we don’t even know where they are…” She mumbled worriedly. Looking up at the blonde in surprise, Abby quickly shook her head. “B-But, how can you all not at least know where each other's caves are? Don’t you all get together at least once and awhile? Doesn’t Najia do something like that with you girls?”

Shaking her head sadly, Kari looked down despairingly before wiping off her cheeks. “N-No… we don’t, Abby… This cave is miles long, lots of miles actually. We all have a place where we can get together, we call it the commons. It’s the place Najia goes when she needs to find one of us. She can find us when she needs to, but only she can. I… I don’t know how she does it, but I can’t do that. I-I-If Casey went looking for you… then she could be anywhere right now!”

Closing her eyes silently, the brunette nodded as she thought it over. If these caverns were truly as big as the little blonde said they were… then, maybe finding Casey just wasn’t possible. So… what did that leave them to do? Wait till she eventually came back… or… or was dragged back… if that. Shuddering, Abby grit her teeth now. There had to be something they could do!

‘Speak with Poppy… she might know…’ Opening her eyes in shock, Abby staggered back before looking around. “W-W-What?!” Looking down at the little human confused, Kari leaned her head down once more. “What?” Turning around in circles, Abby shivered as she tried to figure out where that voice had come from. She recognized it…

‘E-E-Eve…?’ Hearing nothing else, the teen was eventually brought back to the present as she screeched. Jumping in surprise, Kari pulled her hand back fearfully. She only tapped her shoulder! “A-A-Abby!? A-Are you alright!” Panting softly, the smaller girl shivered before her eyes hardened.

“F-Find… find P-Poppy?” Furrowing her brow, the younger girl turned her head before shaking it. “Poppy? What do you mean? How do you know about her…? A-And what does that have to do with Casey?” Licking her lips as her mind raced a mile a minute, Abby eventually held her breath before forcing herself to stop.

She was just, completely at a loss for words… “P-Poppy… might have seen Casey. D-Do you know where she is!” Tapping her chin, the blonde hummed before nodding. “W-Well, yeah… she opens and closes the cave for us to come and go. B-But why would she know anything about Casey? The cave entrance isn’t near the Commons…”

Shaking her head, Abby clenched her fists before going with her gut. “I… I can’t explain it to you, Kari, because… even I don’t know why… but, I think Poppy, whoever she is, knows something that can help us. You have to trust me on this.” Looking down at the smaller girl with worry, Kari was silent for a long moment before she eventually nodded.

“O-Ok… I-I‘ll go find her.” Nodding, Abby moved over towards Kari’s hand before stumbling as she pulled away from her. “B-B-But you’re staying here!” Gawking, the brunette grit her teeth now angrily. “Kari! You’re taking me with you!” “No Abby! You can’t come! W-W-What if something happens to you again!”

Stomping her foot, the teenager shook her head before glaring at her. “I need to go with you to find her!” “No, you don’t! Stop asking me!” “Kari please, I have to-““WE CAN’T LOSE YOU AGAIN!” Feeling her voice abating her, the smaller girl grew silent before lowering her head.

“K-K-Kari…  I’ll be fine. And... and Najia can recover from this point on, on her own even if something happened to me so-““SHUT UP!” Flinching from the only hostile tone she had ever heard the little witch speak in, Abby looked up before shrinking a bit. Clenching her fists at her sides with her face a bright shade of red, Kari shook her head as a light trail of tears began to fall from her eyes. “CASEY IS IN THIS MESS BECAUSE SHE WAS LOOKING FOR YOU! I-IF SOMETHING HAPPENS AND I DO FIND HER… S-S-SHE’LL NEVER FORGIVE ME! I-I-I’ll… I’ll never forgive m-myself…” She whimpered before hanging her head in shame.

Cupping her chest silently, Abby felt a pulling inside her. It was tugging on her and leaving a pit in her stomach from the child’s words. “K-Kari…” Shaking her head profusely, the little blonde stomped her foot before pointing to the table. “NO, YOU CAN’T M-M-MAKE ME TAKE YOU! I, I WON’T DO IT, I WON’T! I-I’LL GO FIND CASEY AND BRING HER BACK AND, AND I’LL MAKE IT RIGHT, I WILL! I… I…”

“KARI!”

Flinching, the child whimpered sadly before hearing a gentle tone fill her ears. “Go find Casey… I’ll stay here. I promise…” Blinking in surprise, the little blonde sniffled as she looked down at the little human in shock. “Y-Y-You w-will…?”

Nodding mutely, Abby hung her head before crossing her arms. She didn’t realize that her absence had affected both of them to this extent. Casey, maybe… but not Kari… Maybe staying put was the right thing to do, for their sakes…

Fidgeting as she stared down at Abby speechlessly, Kari quickly snapped back to reality before jumping. “A-A-Alright… I-I’ll go find Poppy… O-Oh, wait one sec!” Watching as the blonde scampered across the room, Abby looked over to her quietly before blinking in surprise as she saw her… crawling under the wall?

Sticking her upper body halfway into a small crack in the wall, Kari wiggled around before her body began to jerk. “Come on! Wake up already! I need you!” Scratching her head confused, the brunette paled as she watched the blonde suddenly get tugged inward.

“OWE, OWE, OWE! NYA, KNOCK IT OFF! ABBY NEEDS YOU!” As the ruckus died off momentarily, a curious head quickly poked out of the hole before looking around. Feeling a small smile make its way to her lips, the little human finally found her voice in the form of a quiet giggle. Seriousness aside… it felt good to laugh. “Nya!”

Perking her head upwards, her feline ears twitching as she looked around, the little Neko’s slitted eyes quickly locked onto the shrunken girl before an ear to ear smile spread over her face. “NYAAA!” Charging out of the hole in the wall, the little kitten quickly ran on all fours over towards her before jumping up on the table surprising Abby thoroughly. She hadn’t quite been expecting that…

Staggering back as she was knocked to the ground, Abby looked up in shock before cringing as an all too familiar feeling assaulted her. “N-N-NYA! K-Knock it off, s-stop!” The brunette laughed as she tried to fight off the Neko's tongue licking her happily.

“Nya! Bad girl, down!” Twitching her head upwards, the cat girl turned her face before mewing. Crawling out of the wall shakily, Kari blushed profusely as she pointed to the ground. “Get off my table Nya! Down, down!” Jumping back onto the rocky ground, the little brunette sat down quietly as her tail swung back and forth freely.

Coughing as she was finally released from her sudden bath, the teenager smiled tiredly before sitting up. She wasn’t expecting that to happen by calling the younger girl over. Dusting off her cloak as she walked back over, Kari flicked some of the dirt off her hoodie before looking down at the younger Beastial.

“Ok, now listen up Nya, I need you to do something for me.” “Nyaa?” “I’m going out and search for Casey by myself. But… I don’t want Abby to be here all alone in case one of the others comes here for some reason.” “Nyaaa!” “Exactly! I need you to guard her for me, alright?” Nya! Nyaa, nya!” “Good. If you see or hear anyone coming this way, even if it sounds like me or Casey, take Abby and hide!” NYA!” “And… and if, if it is Ebon that comes here… run…” “Nyaaa…”

Petting the brunettes head affectionately, Kari nodded before looking back to the smaller human, a look of puzzlement on her features. “You’re going to have to teach me how you do that one of these days…” She still had to wonder if the blonde was messing with her or not.

Nodding happily, Kari moved towards the table before picking up her stitched together satchel. “A-Alright, I’m headed out now. Please stay safe you two, alright?” Nodding, and hearing an affirmation in the form of the only word the little Neko could say, both girls watched as the younger blonde began to walk out of the cavern, her silhouette fading as the darkness of the tunnel engulfed her.

Sitting in relative silence now, the running water in the background all but mute to her from its usual ambiance, Abby’s eyes hardened. ‘Eve…’ She had heard her voice… she just knew it. What had that been not too long ago? “Nyaa?” Looking off the side of the table, the teen smiled as she saw the little Neko sitting upright as she stared at her.

“Hey, Nya… it’s been a day, hasn’t it?” Blinking her big, cat-like eyes, the little feline purred loudly before propping her upper hands… paws… arms…? onto the table along with her head to watch her. Smiling softly, Abby stood back up before making her way over towards her. “It’s good to see you too, I missed you.”

Closing her eyes as her purrs intensified, the little cat girl mewed as she felt the brunette's hands rubbing against her cheek affectionately. “Nya, nyaa, nya!” Giving the younger kitten a hug, Abby nodded. She didn’t understand it, but it was probably a statement of some sort.

“Sorry for having to wake you. I’m guessing you were taking a cat nap?” She had seen the young Neko sleeping more often than not so she figured just like that of a cat, they were most likely nocturnal in nature and slept the majority of the day.

As she continued to pet the young Beastial, an odd thought crossed her mind. ‘When did I get this close to her?’ She had openly hated the Neko’s very presence not too long ago… but upon seeing her, her heart skipped a beat as if she were an old friend…

Patting the toddler’s cheek as her head began to nuzzle into her arms, the steady stream of purrs turned into quiet breathing before it looked like the cat girl was once again sleeping. ‘That didn’t take long…’ It had barely been a couple minutes.

Sitting down next to her, Abby smiled softly before resting her back against the brunettes folded arms. “What happened to me…?” A lot had changed with her as of late. She was screaming less when she saw a new Hominal or Beastial. She didn’t openly resent them like before… and, and she was actually finding pleasure and comfort in their company. Case and point…

Looking up above as the younger Neko as she purred quietly, Abby nodded. Something in her had changed for sure. But… it didn’t seem like it was for the worst. Pulling her knee’s into her chest, the shrunken girl started to think over everything that had occurred since she had been taken here… taken into their world.

She had been hurt… nearly killed… healed… treated… cared for… screamed at… chased… comforted… and, and loved… Pressing her hand against her chest, the older girl sighed softly before shaking her head. What would her Master think if he saw her like this? Would he be happy with the choices she made? Appalled? She had done so much and had so much done unto her.

She was confused… and it seemed each day that passed more and more questions came up that she just couldn’t figure out on her own. ‘But… I’m not alone…’ Rubbing herself against Nya’s cheek subconsciously, the smaller girl smiled as she felt her warmth. It felt nice…

Feeling her own eyes beginning to close now as fatigue from all that had occurred began finding its way back to her, Abby’s lids fluttered closed as she pressed herself closer to the Neko. She felt at peace… She felt, happy… she felt… something…

Furrowing her brow as her hair was lightly tugged on, Abby cracked open an eye before looking up. Blinking In surprise, Abby blushed now before scratching her cheek sheepishly. It seemed making herself at home on top of the child had seemingly woken her up, her large verdant eyes staring down at her quietly as her nose hovered over her head.

Sniffing the brunette once again, Nya turned her head to the side before poking Abby’s scalp with the tip of her nose. “S-Sorry… did I wake you up Nya?” Watching her silently, the little kitten moved her face closer before sniffing once more, her nose getting a little too close for the human’s comfort now as it invaded her personal space.

“N-Nyaaa…?” Pushing on the brunette's face, Abby scowled as she tried to figure out what she was doing. “Nya, h-hey, cut it out! Stop!” Yipping as she fell on her back as the Neko pulled her arm out from under her, the teen leaned up shakily before paling as she saw the toddler’s undivided attention on her now.

“N-N-Nya? What’s wrong?” Closing her feline eyes, the Beastial moved her nose down once again before sniffing all around the smaller girl once more. “N-Nyaaa… Nyaa, nya…” Shaking her head as she tried to figure out what she was saying, the brunette didn’t need to wonder long as the cat girls nose found its way to what it wanted.

Burying it beneath the rim of her tan dress, the little Neko flicked it forward before her face rested beneath it… and right between her legs. Feeling her eyes widen in shock now, Abby shivered as it dawned on her what was happening.

‘N-N-No… not again…’ “N-Nya… a-are you low on Energy…?” Ignoring the smaller girl’s words, the little cat girl’s eyes remained closed as she nipped at the brunette’s leg. Jumping as she felt her ankle tugged on by the child’s teeth, Abby had to stop herself from kicking her. She didn’t know what she was doing; she had to remind herself that.

‘I-I-It’s just her i-instincts… remember Abby?’ She didn’t know what it meant… Blushing profusely as she pressed her hand against her crotch, the brunette looked down at her new dress before frowning. She really liked this gift she had been given…

‘What would Eve think if Nya ruined it…?’ Would she be mad at her? Feeling a great fear of that happening, Abby whimpered before pulling the bottom of her dress up all the way. Cracking her eyes back open, Nya kept her focus downward now as she felt the intrusive fabric removed for her. “N-N-Nyaa…”

Biting her lip as she continued to cup her crotch, Abby whimpered as she felt the Neko trying to nudge her hand off her blue panties. “N-Nya, p-please stop… I-I’m sure Kari will give you Energy when she returns… m-m-maybe even Casey… I-I mean, you just… y-you just took some from me not too long ago… right…?” She had to have some of it left; she had molested her for hours!

Feeling her breath hitch as her own hand was pressed into her by the kitten’s nose, Abby quivered before biting her lip. ‘I-It might feel good… and, and she does need it, doesn’t she…?’ Gawking in silent horror, Abby swiftly shook her head before pushing against Nya’s face.

What was she thinking! Where the hell had that come from! ‘Obey!’ Stiffening, the teen’s eyes slowly began to haze over as she felt her body beginning to move impulsively. ‘I order you… to embrace it!’ What was this… what was going on?

Watching her body moving on its own, Abby shivered as she acted differently. Removing her hand from the Neko’s probing nose, the teen soon moved her other hand away as well, giving her exactly what she wanted.

Pressing her nostrils against the smaller girl’s panties, Nya took a deep breath before her purring became guttural. It sounded much different now… Rubbing the tip of her nose into her, Nya growled softly as her eyes darkened. It seemed they were both acting strangely…

Watching the little kitten acting so… feral, Abby wanted to back away, but she didn’t do that. In fact… it looked like she was doing the exact opposite. Pressing gently against the child’s nose, Abby nodded before moving her fingers beneath her undergarments. “H-H-Here… let me help you…”

What was she saying… what was she doing? Shuddering as she pulled her panties to the side, the brunette had to wonder what the meaning of this was. She… she was still in control of her body, but… this didn’t feel like her doing. It was similar to what the Imps had done to her yesterday… but, she wasn’t being controlled…

No… this was her doing. She was doing it… willingly. ‘N-No… I-I-I can’t be…’ What was happening! Eyeing the shrunken girl carefully, Nya’s tail flicked back and forth as she spied what she really wanted… what had been willingly revealed to her.

Nudging the teenager's thighs apart with her nose, Nya purred louder as she stared at the trembling human openly displaying herself to her. Gazing longingly between her legs at her exposed neither lip’s, Nya licked her lips before leaning forward.

Gasping as she felt it, felt the all too familiar feeling that had haunted her for days, Abby moaned loudly as the younger kitten gently lapped at her exposed folds. Trembling on the table as she continued to hold her clothes aside for her, the shrunken girl quivered with lust as she felt the pleasant sensations that followed from the little brunette's tongue. It was rigid, not like that of hers… it felt like an actual cat's, rough… inquisitive, probing…

Biting her lip as she tried to control herself, the teenager soon found she just couldn’t. Lying on her back completely, Abby panted as she heard the content purring Nya was emitting from her gentle ministrations. ‘Yes… I-it feels nice…’ It really did…

Why was she enjoying this though? Watching the Neko’s content face as she continued to greedily drink in her essence, the smaller girl shook her head. She looked so… happy. Raising her chin with every lick, Nya’s eyes were closed as she gently licked the smaller girl upwards, her rough tongue acting tender to her sensitive skin as it cleaned her off.

It wasn’t nearly as rough as it had been last time… could that be why she was liking it? No… something was just different now. She was more, accepting of it… but why? wasn’t this supposed to be wrong? ‘I-I-It is wrong…’ But the pleasure wasn’t. She was feeding Nya… so, could that truly be wrong?

Why was she questioning herself so much and not simply enjoying this? She started it after all… Reaching a trembling hand forward, Abby lay silent as she gently brushed the tip of Nya’s nose, the little Neko pausing momentarily before looking down at her.

Staring into the kitten’s emerald eyes, the shrunken human could do little more than smile at her now. She looked so… happy. “Nyaaa…” Whining quietly, the younger girl soon pulled her face away from hers surprising the brunette before watching in shock as she bounded upwards.

Jumping onto the table completely, Nya crawled in a circle before facing herself towards Abby. “I-I guess you’re still hungry… a-aren’t you?” Sitting down with her hands resting in front of her, the little cat girl mewed before turning her head to her.

She was just watching her… Furrowing her brow, the teenager wondered what she was doing before it dawned on her. She was waiting… Licking her lips as she tried to figure out what to say, Abby chose to say whatever her mind was telling her to do. She had the chance to stop this now if she really wanted to... but, she wasn't going to... She could figure it out these strange feelings afterward's…  Right now, she had a kitten to feed.

“N-Nya, come,” Abby whispered before spreading her legs apart once more. She had stopped mid-way… and her quim was beginning to ache now from the loss of sensation. Perking her ears up, Nya smiled down at her before lying on the table herself, her face hovering over the smaller girls happily.

“Nya!” Nodding timidly, Abby blushed as she gently touched her crotch. She had never done something like this before… but, she felt like there was something guiding her… something telling her what to do. She wasn’t alone…

Moving two fingers down to her folds, the teenager spread her lips apart before shivering. “Nya, p-please, keep going…” Her voice, it sounded pleading. She really did want this… didn’t she? Obliging the smaller human’s request, Nya mewed quietly once more before her slender tongue crept from her mouth and navigated its way between her legs once more.

Gasping in delight, Abby closed her eyes as she felt the pleasant feelings flowing through her. Her body was tingling. It wasn’t as bad this time around. ‘I-I-Its r-really good…’ It didn’t seem so… painful, or disgusting like she thought it would be. Biting her lip, the smaller girl whimpered as she pulled her hand back from her crotch. It seemed to be getting in the way of the larger child now.

Nuzzling the brunette's thighs with her cheeks, Nya gently scraped her teeth against her as she gave her playful bites, her tail swishing back and forth frantically as she tried to derive as much pleasure to the human as she could.

Panting from the new feelings she was being given, a light trail of tears found their way to Abby’s eyes… but, she couldn’t help it. ‘I-I should stop this… it's wrong, isn’t it?’ ‘No… enjoy it…’ Nodding through her euphoria, the smaller girl moaned happily.

She loved this feeling… It was just wonderful! Pushing the shrunken girl into the table harder as she drove her tongue into her, Nya growled quietly as she licked harder. She wanted more! Nibbling on the brunette’s legs, the little Neko forced them further apart before biting down completely over her exposed crotch.

Gawking in surprise now, Abby felt the urge to protest… but that died with her orgasm… Screaming loudly, the teen could do little more than buck into Nya now as she felt her lower half being sucked on roughly by the little kitten. She was being too rough with her!

Crying out as her orgasmic high started to wear off, Abby soon felt the pleasure from before flooding into her once again. Nya wasn’t done with her yet… Grinding her petite fangs into her skin, the younger girl chewed on her gently as she continued to listen to the loud yips and moans escaping the older girls lips.

Purring herself, the Neko let her voice vibrate into her causing even more of an effect on her. All and all… this was a much different experience than before. Wailing happily as she was continuously toyed with, Abby cried as tears fell freely now. She didn’t know what to think anymore… it just felt great!

Bucking harder into the kitten, the teens screams resonated higher and higher as the minutes ticked by, but she just didn’t care. This feeling... she needed it! She wanted it! She had to have more of it!

 

“NYA, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!”

 

Pausing mid-lick, the little Neko blinked before her lips detached themselves from the crying human. Running into the caverns, Kari stared in shock as she watched the little Neko resting over Abby. What was going on here!

“N-NYA, DOWN! GET DOWN THIS INSTANT!” Turning her head confused, the little kitten was about to speak before hissing as a large black tendril suddenly shot towards her knocking her off the table. “GET THE HELL AWAY FROM HER YOU FURBALL!”

Landing roughly on the floors, the little Neko yowled angrily at the redheaded girl running towards her before being shooed away once more by the large shadow near her smacking her to the side. “I SAID BACK OFF!” Casey screeched as she stomped into the cave, her eyes burning angrily as she glared at the younger kitten.

Lowering her tail between her legs, the brunette whimpered before running away. Watching her friend dive back into her cubby hole, Kari frowned dejectedly before looking back at Abby. Running over to the prone girl, her companion not far behind her, both Hominal stood over Abby as they stared down at her in shock.

“A-Abby…?” Casey whispered, her cheeks turning a bright shade of red. Cupping her mouth, Kari gawked in silent shock as she watched the smaller girl. They didn’t know what to make of this… and neither did she…

Panting on the table from the sudden interruption, Abby cried onto the wooden desk as her fingers drove themselves into her quim. With the girls, sudden interruption Nya hadn’t finished what she started… and it hurt… it hurt a lot.

Panting in a pool of sweat and saliva, the teen gazed up at Casey and Kari as she cried harder. She… she couldn’t even explain what was happening to her… all that mattered, was the pleasure…

 

“P-Please… h-h-help, m-me…”

 

Trembling in place, both girls looked down at Abby before jumping in surprise as a loud scream erupted from the smaller girl’s throat. Bucking into her hand, Abby wailed as she felt her relief come if delayed a bit. Twitching in place for a moment, the smaller girl smiled before falling backward's onto the table.

 

The pain… it was beginning to leave her now…

 

 “ABBY!”

“A-ABBY!”

 

Gazing upwards as the borders of her eyes began to darken, a quiet chuckle entered the insensate girl's mind…

 

‘You’ve let the Monsters in… and we’ll be expecting more from now on…’

 

As unconsciousness took hold of her, one thought and one thought alone entered the exhausted human's mind… a name, actually…

 

 

Eve…

 

 

 

To be continued…

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

Well, things are getting fun now :P

 

I'll try to update again soon, so stay tuned and like always review pretty please!

I just love reading them so much :D

I'll see you all next time!