- Text Size +

Liara looked down at the city, it was bigger than the ball of her foot at least. There was no question that she could annihilate the whole thing just by tapping her right foot impatiently. The burst of air would rip everything that wasn't nailed down from the ground and the shattering quake would bury the rest under a maelstrom of earth and fire. But where would be the fun in that? Power wasn't something to be thrown around recklessly to get your way, it was something to be savoured and flaunted over the weak. If she was wearing her favourite high heeled sandals right now the view she would be giving them would be so much better. Especially if she chose matching lace embroidered panties, a brown and gold, or perhaps red and gold, loincloth tied with a slender chain on her hip. And then a loose fitting silk top that showed off her stomach and breasts. Some kind of patterned bra, matching earrings, maybe an anklet. Yeah, that would've looked nice. Maybe she'll play dress up later.

 

She contemplated taking the city right now. She had an itch that desperately needed scratching. This city alone wouldn't be satisfying enough, but there were others around. But it seemed so wasteful just taking it like that. She doubted she would enjoy the overall experience. Sure she might get an orgasm out of it with how horny she is right now. But it wouldn't be the orgasm she deserved. It would just be too impersonal. She wanted to make her toys feel like toys. They needed to understand their purpose in life and how beneath her they really were. Using their whole civilisation as a disposable sex toy certainly sends that message loud and clear. After all, how much more can you humiliate someone than by using thousands of years of progress for a few Oh!'s?

 

While she was lost in thought the city was going ballistic. As many people as possible had long since tried fleeing through any means they could. It was just like the first city, every city really. All of them striving to protect their weak, meaningless little lives. Lives they were going to lose anyways regardless of whether Liara had shown up or not. But they still fled as if it would mean anything. Liara's toes engulfed their skyline. You had to strain your neck at least a little to see all the way up them regardless of what part of the city you were in. The rest of her body was another issue. People looked up at her face gazing blankly down at them. They could see that she was thinking about what to do with them. They already felt like playthings to her. But that wasn't good enough for Liara, they were still fleeing, They were still doing things as if their lives had more value than a nanoscopic, indiscernable tingle on one of her most sensitive and lascivious body parts.

 

Then it hit her, she's going to play a little game with them. She drew her right foot back slowly and placed it beside her left, generating soft quakes in the process. Liara carefully squatted down, bringing more of her immense body into view out of the thick blue haze of the atmosphere. She reached out her left hand with her fingers splayed momentarily casting an epileptic shadow over the city as her hand swept over to the side. Her fingertips touched far outside the city limits, steadying her body as she slowly repositioned herself. Her movements were deliberate and methodical, sparing the city, rather, the entire region the apocalyptic tears the earth would have surely suffered otherwise. Liara's fingerips crunched through the bedrock effortlessly, it felt like a sort of dry uncooked dough to her. Dough that has been left on the counter just long enough for the top to gain the beginnings of a crust. Each fingertip was placed miles away from the next, her bold red nails tearing into the ground with the slight scrinch of her her fingers. A sudden burst of tingles in her ring finger surprised her. She looked over to see the delightful cause. She didn't realise that there was another small city in the area as well as three surrounding towns. Her ring finger landed on the mid-suburban area and it's nail shred the heart of downtown. The pinkie had scraped a neighborhood or three from the surface as well. She smiled at her mistake, the city was probably less than a million people. It's entirety measured perhaps three by four pinkie widths across. It was certainly a size worth playing with but it had been mostly ruined now. She reached her mind out to the spot, feeling as the fluid of diffuse consciousness dissolved into disparate sparks and grains of individual perception. Her mind raced through them looking for a good one. Finding a survivor still in the downtown area who's view was to die for. The man lived in a highrise apartment almost a dozen blocks from ground zero. His structure was leaning over badly from the ripples her impact had produced. In front of him her nail almost entirely filled his view. On the ground he could see scurrying people in amongst the ruined streets. Dust and debris was still sweeping through the area, the burst of air and quaking hadn't yet subsided. But the 'worst' of it appeared to be over. The tapered tip of her slender nail easily covered the width of at least seven blocks from what she could tell through him. Although the uniform piles of rubble made counting difficult. And the pad of her finger flattened an unimaginably vast area. Whole industrial, residential and corporate sectors were made less than dust under her dainty finger print. At that distance the man's eyes were somewhat useless at picking out individual people. Besides, he was busy gazing up the length of her candy apple red nail, through the knuckle and up the arm to lock eyes with her. She loved how she looked. A soft smile accentuating her playful, devious eyes. If anything survived of that city after she was done with this one she would be sure to reward it's citizens somehow.

 

Using the man's eyes as well as her own she continued her decent. The crust screamed as she momentarily shifted all of her weight to one foot as she transitioned to a kneeling pose. Her fingertips continued to twist and slide as she kept her balance. The land itself heaved upwards in a single, solid 45 degree chunk as the nail pierced into the earth and shoved forward almost 8 blocks in a single motion. The surreal image of seeing all those buildings moving in front of him like that nearly broke him. Dots of cars and trucks tumbled up the slope as the brute force of her slight twitch vastly overwhelmed the force of gravity before being thrown in crumpled multicoloured balls straight into the air like confetti. The road took a moment to rip open and spew fireballs of natural gas here and there. Water mains ruptured but did nothing to quench the flames.Anyone who'd been running in the streets was now a mangled heap, crushed against the pavement or thrown into the air already dead. In the areas in front of her nail people still fled mostly on foot as the streets were long since jammed and innaccessible. But debris and secondary shockwaves were already tearing them apart. Car wrecks were thrown clean through buildings and chunks of street rolled over crowds of people at a time. As for those even further from her finger, closest to the man's crumbling apartment complex, things looked much worse. Some of the towers on Liara's nail were themselves being thrown completely off their foundations, doing a half somersault straight up, half disintegrating as they mixed with the vehicle fanfare, before everything started coming down over them. The dust darkened the area just before the carnage began. The last images Liara could get from him was the sight of an entire office tower falling sideways onto three others and something colourful smashing through his roof.

 

She began looking for replacement eyes but it was proving difficult. The little lights of life in the city were puffing out all over the place. She gave it a few seconds to subside, and then a few seconds more. The tiny clouds of dust, smoke and fire at her fingers were slowly spreading. Melting much of the stacattoed darkish grey textures of the city into a single uniform hue. A few seconds more... Liara sighed and continued getting her other knee beneath her. She was too horny and impatient to wait around for humans to stop dying long enough for her to find a decent camera-man.

 

The jewel in front of her was still safe however, and that was all that mattered. After a little more manoeuvring she was finally ready to lay down. Her immense breasts descended from the heavens to rest upon the unworthy ground beneath them. Crushing many kilometers in before the mortal plane put up any noticeable resistance. The breasts spread and squashed into the ground that her feet had already trampled. Her face was now right above the doomed city, smiling playfully down at it.

 

The little thing looked so delicate, the carpet of office towers in the center seemed to only add some texture to the otherwise grey plaid patch of fun. This time she was going to be extra careful, she didn't want a repeat of last time. From this range her heartbeat would normally be enough to slowly level the city. Sometimes that was fun to do, kill millions just by existing, but not today.

 

The people could still feel her heartbeat though, but they also felt something odd. The air pressure had changed, it felt thicker somehow. It wasn't impeding their movements any, but somehow they knew that her... presence.... was washing over them, protecting them. Or rather, preserving them for later. They felt like she had wrapped them all in a warm blanket to protect them from the cold much like a spider wraps it's prey in silk.

 

“Hello there.” She said softly. Her smooth sultry voice should have erased them from existence but instead it merely sounded godly. They felt her words penetrate their bodies, going beyond the flesh and into the soul. Again her presence kept them safe, making her voice feel even more powerful than if it had merely stripped the land of all life in an instant. As it was merely her choice to do so. “We're going to play a little game.”

 

Liara waited to soak in the fear and panic her words wrought. Smiling when the first puffs of despair reached her. She was idly scratching the crust with her right index finger far in the distance “You like games don't you?” she cooed seductively. People started pleading with her, having figured out her psychic connection to them. Some begging for forgiveness, or their lives, or to serve her. She giggled softly at the last one. A giggle that reverberated past her protections slightly, cracking some windows with it's sound and shatterring a little pavement from her abdomen's spasming. “Oops...sorry.” she soothed mockingly. Picking her left hand up from the deslotated remains of the city it rested in and resting her cheek in its palm. Her eyes drifted over the expanse of her toy, taking in it's fragility and impeccable worthlessness. She could see the tiniest dots of vehicles, some of them even airborne. She could make out the different styles and structures of buildings. Obvious zoning, some inner city parks and other green belts. The people below watched Liara's beautiful brown eyes pass over them, she looked like she was in a deep, relaxed trance. Almost like she wasn't really all there in her mind. But her pupils were wide with an intense, burning lust and her cushiony red lips were affixed into a permanent soft smile. As she inspected various parts of the city her lips parted slightly unconsciously releasing a wave of hot, moist, breath through the area. Breath that shivered the spine of all who heard or felt it. Breath of deep unconscious sexual desire. Then....she flinched. It was ever so slight, but obvious enough to those at her mercy. Her right index finger could be heard tearing deep into the earth for a moment.

 

Liara saw the hairs of overloaded highways on the outskirts. Highways that were carrying her property to destinations other than here.

 

“But first...” she breathed, her smile getting a little wider.

 

She lifted her right hand, bits of dirt falling off of it, and glided it slowly over the metropolis, her pinky lazily extended. She held it over to one side of the highways directly in front of her, the one brazenly carrying the most playthings away from her. She smiled as she dangled her hand above their cute attempts to flee. Then she slowly touched the ground with the pad of her pinky, far to the side of the packed highway. She sensed cars speed up and begin causing accidents, jamming the road for everyone else. Liara pressed into the earth, huge fissures rippled in all directions and rock piled up around the digit. The highway began splitting into the coulds and the could-nots as the traffic jams caused by the weak hearted and slow witted culminated into unsurpassable obstacles for the rest of the hopefuls. Now she tipped her finger forward and pierced it's shiny crimson lance deep into the bedrock of the planet, still watching the chaos of her lazy motions unfold. Finally Liara began dragging her pinky towards the indignant mass of people... slowly. Savouring the final moments of willpower as they watched a fingertip larger than your average bed and breakfast town upturning thousands of tonnes of earth and stone. A deafening rumble mixed with the screaming of earth and man alike combined with the reverbeations of the quakes caused by Liara's finger and amused hum. People decided that was it, they were dead, but the finger did not plow through the traffic jam. It spared them, passing far in front, far beyond the distance the could's could have travelled or the would's would have marvelled. Meeting the road at a place without any flee'ers, fathers or even a feather whatsoever. Removing their only hope of escape and replacing it with a deep chasm ringed with rock rubble and their remorse. But Liara wasn't satisfied with only one highway, she continued to lackadaisily drag her limp finger in a large arc, wiping out highway after highway until the entire city had been hopelessly quarantined. Encircled by the shallow furrow she'd dug around it. She lifted her pinky from the dirt and wiped it off with her thumb. Pausing a moment to inspect under the nail and blow some extra grime off with a puff of breath from her luscious lips. Settling her hand back down at it's former position Liara shifted around a little to get more comfortable.

 

“...We're going to need some rules.” She could feel the excitement pouring through her. She felt a warm trickle on her left inner thigh as her pussy oozed mighty rivers of cum into the landscape she lay on. Yet as hot as she was she didn't feel any desire to touch herself. Her whole being simply felt amazing. This was the state she wanted, her patience was going to reward her with pleasures few ever experience.

 

“A game isn't really a game without rules after all is it?” she whispered. She loved when they ran, she loved it when they fought back. She loved when they disobeyed. Because when she displayed to them how effortless it was for her to sully their attempts it released a primalness in her of unmistakeable power. The people below felt this from her as her prescence intensified around them. Not merely doubling or tripling but ascending to an entire other plane of calculatory definition. The weight they felt violated them all over as her desire forced its way into the hearts and minds of her victims. Radiating out from her like the heat of a thousand suns.

 

“I'm having a small problem right now. And the game is for you to help me solve it.” She started, “You see... I'm really horny... and I really need to cum...” she moaned sensually. Meeting them again with a big seductive smile on her face,

 

“But I just can't figure out the most...” She took a deep breath in, thinking carefully for a moment, “...entertaining way to do it.” her smooth as silk voice carried subtle layers of menace through her plush lips, “So your job is to tell me all the things you'd love to see me do.” The soft smile in her eyes and on her lips seemed to sparkle with excitement. She could feel the confusion, fear, lust, hope, and so many other contradictory feelings from so many of the population. The male population especially. She leaned her face closer to the city, slowly, watching her shadow begin to darken the tiny patch of life. Scanning her eyes over as she went. Her lips and tongue tingled. Parting unconsciously as she let out a short, sharp sigh before realizing what she was about to do. Stopping herself at the last moment as her tongue peeked out from behind her teeth. Saving nearly 1 million people from being licked up in a single lap. Pulling the pink flesh back behind her teeth took more than a little mental effort and she was lucky not to have lost a drop of saliva. The noise and the deformation of her throat as she swallowed the excess sent shivers through the spine of the earth and all that lived on it. Her composure was starting to crack, she didn't know if she could make it through this and that tingled her even more.

 

With her lips covering the sky and her breath bathing the people in her sweet scent in short sharp bursts she sensually whispered, “All the positions, all the toys, all of your darkest fantasies, everything.” Her protections were becoming unstable, the lust in her voice was starting to cause minor damage throughout the city. Accenting her emotions with every word she spoke. She was aware but unable to stop this, frustrated with herself how this always happened. But her frustration began another sexual cycle. The realization of how unbelievably powerful she was compared to them no matter how cautious her interactions. No matter how equal she attempted to be. Her superiority was a simple fact of nature completely out of he control. It was something that both frustrated and tittilated her. She bolstered her defenses over the city as best as she could and continued, “And out of all of your suggestions I will pick the one I like the best. The one that sends a shiver down my spine and makes my toes curl.” She purred, “If you can do this for me... I... won't... use your city as an appetizer.” The amount of effort it took for her to speak those words could've solved the energy crisis of several planets. “That's right!” She giggled “I'll let every last one of you live!” She pulled her face back to it's original position, cooing, ”I'll let you watch me as I play with my body, living out your fantasies.” The feeling between her legs was now more than a trickle, “ I'll let you watch as I consume millions of your kind at a time just to whet my sexual appetite. I'll let you bear witness to the end of everything you've ever known or loved in this world until all that is left is you and me.” The wetness between her legs told her this promise was going to be exceedingly hard to keep. But that's how she liked it.

 

“I'll let you live because... after all... who knows what other scintillating ideas you might come up with for me?” She smiled, she was witnessing several men 'reliving' themselves in private as they watched and listened to her. She allowed all the other residents to soak in what she was saying along with the spirit by which she said it. “But...” the word was like a cannon blast, the finishing blow to a doomed ship. Accented by the raising of her right hand and index finger

 

“...if you take too long.... or, if I think of something better first....well...” Without taking her eyes off of the city she glided her hand over to her far right, over to another city a few hours drive from this one. The residents of that city screamed in unison went her finger pointed down at them. Residents of toytropolis beneath her couldn’t guess what she was targetting. Her finger obscurered by distance. Hanging in midair a few moments, lolling back and forth lazily. Then she poked her index finger into it's writhing heart. The centre erupted outwards in a tide of debris. Shockwaves condensed around her finger as the atmosphere collapsed at her touch. The tallest of buildings appearing less than knee high to the wave of earth for the few moments it allowed them to continue existing. The suburban areas on the outskirts weren't even worthy of being rolled over by the bodies of their dead, instead being scoured off the surface by the burst of air. Vehicles and people in the streets went less than unnoticed as they were flung headlong into the sky. Within seconds everything had been obliterated and all that was left was an undulating crater and her shiny red fingernail. The wave's hunger hadn't been sated yet, ripping apart the earth far outside the city limits, spreading all the way to the first layer of satellite towns. The air burst reduced to a mere gale force wind but the rumble of the shuddering earth crumbled all in it's path. Lucky people on the highways floored It to the next city as they got pelted with stones and glass from behind. The highways shook, cracked and then erupted as the wave consumed them as well. The next city in line braced for it's demise as the quakes rolled towards them. It pierced through unimpeded, rattling buildings and shatterring glass. Cracks ripped open here and there, water mains burst, gas lines exploded and many buildings crumbled into dust.

 

And then it subsided.

 

The last city was crippled, a mortal wound for sure, but it had been denied a mercifully quick death. The power of a single finger effortless wiped out more than a couple million people. The city beneath her similarly braced as the weakened wave headed right towards them. But then they watched it impossibly refract, hitting some invisible barrier far outside the canyon she'd already encased them with. She smiled viciously, knowing she'd dashed the hopes of several thousand who still had faith in their understanding of the laws of physics to grant them death and save them from whatever torture awaited them.

 

Liara giggled menacingly “May the most... creative... mind win.”

 

The people predictably panicked. Anxiety, fear and doubt took over as most of them thought it was hopeless to come up with an idea good enough to satisfy a goddess. Liara allowed them time to compose themselves. Awkward, adolencent power trip fantasies squeaked out one by one from timid boys. Each one painted with a sharp tinge of fear that Liara would be insulted or disgusted by their suggestions. But her games had barely started,

 

“Harrison Mcgregor....” Liara cooed, “Would like to see me bent over a sofa and, how did you put it Harry...? Rammed by a black cock so big that afterwards I would become a parapalegic.”

 

The real Harrison stood up in his crumbling home in the formerly quiet neighborhood he had lived in for nought less than 67 years. Feeling Liara's attention.

 

“Hmmm... that does sounds rather nice Harry...” She breathed “...If a couple hundred others hadn't thought the same thing too.” The whole city froze, “Don't worry I'm not cross with any of you, especially not you Harry, but I do wonder how you thought I would act out that fantasy?”

 

People hadn't thought of that.

 

“I know some of you consider yourselves well endowed, and for some... I would agree” She purred, smiling and biting her tongue, sending winks to the minds of the men she was talking about, Boosting their egos to unimaginable heights, “At least... if you were my size.” before shattering them against the cold stone of reality once again.

 

“But you're not... are you? And I didn't ask for ideas that would get you off... did I...?” Her voice took on a more serious, sinister tone. Her energy froze the blood of every citizen. Liara held up her right index finger and wagged it left and right over the city. “That's your one warning.” She whispered threateningly, “I guess I'm in a giving mood today. Lucky you.” The fire between her legs was unbearable, why does she do this to herself? Deriving some sadistic pleasure out of denying her body what it craves most? Some exercise in willpower, proving her dominance over her own biology? Whatever the case she felt as if a slight shift in the wind in the right place might be enough for that inevitable chain reaction to start.

 

She was starting to pant slowly and deeply, her pupils were dilated wide, she felt dizzy. People's thoughts were panicked and random. She wanted to keep waiting, she wanted to prolong this till the very end. But she was losing control. She struggled not to rub her self against the ground. Her hands were trembling, her body begging for their caress. A new river had been forming from the drool of her pussy, a vast, deep current cutting it's way through the barren wasteland between her legs.

 

So many dumb ideas, crush another city with her breasts, spit on a city, lick a city, sit on a city, fuck one with her pussy, moan at one till it's gone. It was like they wanted to die, some of them did. Maybe this whole time all these people wanted was to die. Mayb-

 

“What kind of things are you into?” interrupted one sheepishly trembling female. “We don't know anything about you. Could you give us some hints?”

 

Gold, Liara had struck absolute gold, “What am I into!?” She squealed excitedly, her protections barely holding against the weight of her voice. “Good job Miliana Goychek, leave it to a lady to remember to ask before they cum.” Liara began giggling uncontrollably, still not knowing if she'd make it, “Well... I enjoy power over my partners, obviously, but, I guess you already knew that didn't you?” She laughed nervously “But I don't like when they roll over and let me have my way with them. Even if that's how it ends. I love when you run, when you scream, when you give me a good fight. Because what's the point of playing with toys that don't play back?”

 

Miliana hesitated, her mind was blank to what Liara meant, “Yeah, but… what about… positions…” She squeaked timidly.

 

Liara chuckled to herself “Dear, if I told you that I wouldn’t need to play this game with you anymore would I? Is that what you’d like?”

 

“No! Please!” Miliana shrieked, “Please that’s not what I meant, please!”

 

“Are you sure…?” She tilted her head coyly.

 

“No! I mean… I mean yes!” Miliana pleaded, her thoughts clouded and frantic.

 

“Hmmm…. sounds like a no.” Liara twirled her hair around her pinkie as she mused with smiling eyes.

 

“No! No it’s not a no! I mean yes it’s a no. I mean-”

 

“Don’t worry dear I know what you mean...” Liara cooed disarmingly.

 

Miliana was relieved, her heart was beating a mile a minute, then she realized, “No, wait! Don’t kill us please! Yes I was confused what you were asking us, no I don’t want to die, please don’t kill me! Please!”

 

“Mhmmhmm… too bad.” A mocking pout on her lips as she hummed wryly, “That’s the only clue I’m giving you, make the most of it.” finishing with a menacing giggle.

 

Miliana was sobbing, wishing she had never asked, the rest of the populace concurred.

 

As the ideas started flowing in again Liara lay there in contemplation. In truth only half paying attention to the thoughts of the million plus souls beneath her. Delighted how easy humans made it to play with their hearts as well as their minds. Only perking up when one of the sheep had something mildly interesting to share. She glanced straight down at her breasts, comparing them to the tiny metropolis. One breast could flatten a city three times this size with plenty of room to spare for the suburbs. She loved her breasts, she loved the feeling and the humiliation of resting them on humanity. Somehow it seemed even more lewd than smearing cities with her pussy.

 

They'd welled up vast mountain ranges around them like normal, it was a nice sight. The earth splintering like almost dried out cookie dough. A few canyons could easily swallow entire city blocks. Even the barely discernable hairline fractures rivalled six lane freeways in girth. The intimidating mountains of rubble were made meek by the stupendous mammories behind them. On her scale her breasts were only a finger length or so away from the outskirts of the city. But she knew this was many kilometers to them.

 

The ground carressed her body. It felt cool and squishy and snuggly with every slight wiggle she made. Her slow, powerful heartrate helped accentuate the lust she felt as it reverberated in the city, slightly jostling buildings and people. Not enough to damage them, just to remind them. Her breathing did much the same as her eyes pierced straight down from above the clouds. Even from here it was sometimes hard to make anything out. It was more like she could tell that there was a pattern to the grey mass but she couldn't tell what it was. The city center was usually the only thing of interest, the buildings tall enough to add a little texture to the ground. But their diminuitive size made them look more like stubbles of hair than anything else. She was very tempted to lick it. One is probably all it would take. Movement in the city was even more amorphous than the buildings. There was no way to see any individual vehicle from this height let alone the people. It felt so strange knowing there were about a million humans down there and yet she coudn't see a single one. An errant cloud was drifting towards the city, threatening to block her view, so she blew it away with a puff from her lips.

 

There was a small city a decent ways from the metropolis. Or perhaps a very large town. They watched Liara as she coyly glanced at the cloud that minutely obscured her hazy face from them. She turned towards it with pursed lips and blew a small puff of air at it. They watched as the cloud evaporated in an instant a couple seconds later. A stiff breeze picked up around them. Then a sudden gnashing howl caused many to stumble as it melted away into a cataclysmic tangle of vortices struggling to dissipate the force of a goddess' breath. Windows exploded and cars were thrown through buildings. People were snagged in the maelstrom and tossed every which way. Splattering, snapping and ripping into whatever they were unfortunate enough to hit. Several buildings disintegrated in their entirety and one of the city's office towers groaned heavily as it leaned to the side. Then the winds began to weaken. Their destruction continuing a ways outside this city into farmlands and forests. Within seconds the air was calm again, but the city was in ruins. Thousands were dead and nearly everything had been destroyed. And Liara hadn't noticed any of it.

 

She had looked back at her toy the moment the cloud burst. People were still trying to come up with ideas for her but Liara had already gotten bored of that game. She was lost in thought admiring her own body and how her breasts seemed to frame the metropolis in a way.

 

Then she started noticing tiny flecks of... something on her breasts. It wasn't debris, she'd already wiped all that off. It wasn't her own sweat glinting in the sunlight, she really wasn't sweaty. There, another one. She reached out with her mind but couldn't get any more answers. She squinted her eyes and leaned in slightly. It wasn't just the odd fleck, it was dozens, hundreds of them all across the lowest parts of the breasts. The parts just above the peaks of the mountains.

 

Liara smiled when she realized what it was. The tiny military had come to play with her. If she hadn't been protecting the area with her aura, her slow, panting breaths alone would've destroyed them long before they'd gotten a shot off at her. It's no wonder she had missed it. It was easy to miss a city of several million if she wasn't paying attention. She watched them for awhile. Blocking out the frantic, bland suggestions of the citizens. Lost in thought, mesmerized by her own power over these things. She couldn't feel anything from their weapons. But seeing them explode on her tits like that sent a shiver down her spine. She felt a warm rush flood into her chest as her breasts responded... and began to swell. The land strained and broke against her soft flesh as it expanded. Fissures and gourges ripped apart, consuming everything around them. Her mammories becoming more massive by the moment. They shoved aside the mountains of rubble like talcum powder. A continuous scream of rending rock filled the air. She was surprised to feel the soft touches of the heaviest of weapons they continued to throw at her. A detachement of artillery had somehow gotten into position at the base of the mountains that rimmed her tits. They and other ground detachements abandoned their weapons and fled, but too slow for the aroused skin. Liara sighed when she felt the soft tingles of death beneath her, causing her breasts to swell faster witht a sudden surge of blood. By the time they stopped they’d grown an entire cup size larger. The jets were the only survivors, continuing to tickle her with missles and guns that her breasts were now sensitive enough to just barely notice.

 

This gave her another idea for a game. One a lot more direct than the last.

 

“Ooo, that feels nice.” She cooed at them. “But I have a better target for you, and if you comply I'll even spare the city you're protecting. That’s right, two chances to win! Back off to a safe distance, over the city. I need to change positions...” The military jets did as they were commanded, it took them more time than Liara wished to spare to retreat, such slothful little flies they were. “You ready?” Liara smiled. She pushed herself up off of the ground, her massive, swollen breasts dangled mightily from her chest. Bits of dirt falling off of them here and there as she got on all fours. She pushed huge amount of power into the ground to protect the city and the airspace around it as she moved. She crawled forward , lifting her right hand over the city and placing it down far on the other side. Her breasts and stomach were the sky now. Everyone screamed, certain she was about to crawl right over them or otherwise crush them. But she stopped with her knees just outside the outermost suburbs. She dropped her hips to the right, slowly.

 

As her hip fell, an unnoticed city just as lage as the one she toyed with, watched in horrific anticipation. They felt the heavy prescence of the goddess become far denser as she slowly lowered her hip. People didn’t know whether to be thankful or horrified when they saw they would not be crushed beneth her. She was not gentle as she placed her side on the surface. It passed through unabated as if te land wasn’t even there. But the land in return heaved and splintered, even through the goddess’ protections. Eventually stopping at a depth far shallower than what that titanic force should’ve allowed. They felt her energy swirl and ebb as it absorbed the unholy force that she couldn’t keep herself from exerting on the delicate planet. The land squealed audibly as it slightly flexed as her presence fought to contain the sheer kinetic force. The land held still for a moment, appearing to be contained before the whole region suddenly, simultaneously, violently exploded into a cascade of deep, dense spiderwebbed cracks. The sudden shift in the foundation caused many buildings to lean over or crumble. Car alarms wailed throughout the city, people suffered minor injuries and only a few died.

 

Her right ass cheek filled their entire view. Landing so close to them that it’s curvature partly obscured the view of the left. They could see down the length of her form, the powerful, smooth backs of her thighs, the calves, left draped over right, and of course her soles as her feet casually lay in a wasteland of their own making. The sun showed hints of the fiery orange accents in her complexion mixed in with all that mulato. And of corse, the dribble of nectar working it’s way down the back of her thigh.

 

Some felt lucky to have such a view. Certainly lucky not to be the city Liara had chosen to amuse herself with. But the earth groaned again, her ass rolling towards them squashing the land effortlessly in it’s path. People screamed and ran but it was no use. Their city was flattened in an instant under the juiciest part of her right cheek, and with all the other distractions flooding her mind, Liara didn’t even feel it.

 

She then swung her legs in front of her, overtop of her play city. The backs of her heels were held just off the ground as not to spoil it. In the dim light beneath her thighs the denezins could see the glisten on her labia. She spread her legs, exposing her cavernous, monstrous, soaking wet vagina. It was self evident that nothing on the planet could possibly pleasure such a pussy. Placing her feet softly in, mostly, empty areas Liara leaned herself back slightly to display her crotch. Propping herself up with her her hands and a little abdominal strength. She looked down from the heavens at the city. Her features faded in the blue haze of the sky. But the lust in her eyes and on her lips couldn't be hidden so easily. Her eyes looked focused and determined, predatory. Then she spoke,

 

Amuse me...” Liara purred, a twitch of her vagina told exactly what she meant. Fresh cum already dripping out of her into the land below. She focused her mind to find the jets and was amazed how many there were. A swarm of missles were released into her depths. They were swallowed by the thick layer of cum before exploding. Leaving nothing but tiny air bubbles that collapsed moments later beneath the unrelenting flow.

 

She felt a soft tingle on her clit, as she watched the entire suface light up with tiny flashes. Her fading libido roared back to life at that touch. “O-ooo …” She moaned deeply as her clit swelled. All her nerves getting more sensitive. She felt a pressure in her loins, a warmth, a surge of lubrication flowing from deep within in anticipation. Cum poured from her vagina into a fast expading lake beneath her. Her breasts screamed for attention but she couldn't satisfy them properly sitting like this.

 

Missles and artillery rained fruitlessly down all over her labia, most of it not even penetrating the layer of mucus. Evacuations were called as the lake of cum began to overflow but to say it was too late would be an insult. A tide of cum suddenly surged over the banks as the earth gave way to it's mass, swallowing everything. Liara was beginning to feel slight touches in various places that almost felt pleasurable as bombs and missles of increasingh strength were used against her. She saw the tiny wet patch creeping forward and smiled.

 

“Keep going, I can almost feel you” she mocked with a sultry giggle. The city watched from their canyon prison as the great river of whitish-clearish cum flowed downhill towards them. It carved it's own path through the fragile rock and dirt. Eventually it broke against the wall of rubble on the outside of their imprisoning mote and slowly began to surround it, seeking a way in. There was a terrible grinding as the cum reached such vast quantities that it merely shoved the debris out of the way as it poured into the canyon. Loud, glopping thunder reverberated through the city as the moat began filling with her cum. The military had been doing the best it could to do some sort of damage to her but they came to realize how impossible that was with the equipment they had. Now they merely focused on pleasing her in the hopes she might spare them.

 

“Let me help you out a bit...” Liara moaned as she slightly repositioned herself and slowly slid her left hand down her belly, over her labia, giving the jets plenty of time to get out of the way. Then she dug her fingers in and pried herself open with a deafening slurp. People were horrified to see the multiple, thick strings of cum tearing along the length of the inner walls of her cunt. Collapsing and pouring into the lake beneath her in a single massive glop. Her insides twitched and undulated as her muscles flexed, looking for something to squeeze. “Mmmmm...” She groaned. The sudden injection of cum in the river swelled forward as a wave.

 

The sloshing around the cty got more intense, deeper, closer. The heat and humidity was rising along with it. And then.... wet spots began appearing on the inner wall of rubble. Pouring through gaps between the loose stone and dirt. Here there and everywhere flecks of cum began squirting out. Small pools were forming at the base. People were screaming, forgetting about her game with them. The wave was approaching closer and closer, then impacting with a heavy crash. Cum poured over the walls all at once. People screamed, chaos was everywhere. The rubble was shoved aside a few moments later as a gargantuan flood of nectar surged forth. Liara sighed deeply above, rattling the bones of the deceased. Her juices continued to flow inwards towards the city, until they hit the first houses. The tide was much taller than the largest single family home. Streets were engulfed in an instant and fleeing people of all stripes were swept under. Jammed thouroughfares becames morgues of crushed vehicles and debris as the flood pushed deeper and deeper remorselesly. Neighborhoods were being consumed one after the other by the insatiable tide before it finally slammed into the first commercial distracts. Trains and busses were now being enveloped in Liara’s warm, gooey embrace. Shopping malls had their doors burst inwards at the pressure. People on the second floor believed they’d be safe until a surge covered the skylights above them, cracking the glass with its weight and dripping though on top of them. Teasing them with the inevitable.

 

Those who dared look up at her saw their goddess biting her lip, her eyes unfocused but still gazing in their general direction fondling her stupendously huge breast with her free hand. Her powerful inner thighs flexed and twitched with pleasure all around them. Framing their home with imposing ease. They watched the onslaught the military tried to provide her vagina. But even the citizens could tell how inadequate it would be. Her inner walls were sopping with cum and whatwever munitions were being used against her couldn’t possibly being doing more than a slight tickle. Only those with binoculars could make out the tiny flashes that couldn’t even reach her flesh let alone the aircraft that fired them. Her steady, passionate breaths occasionally interupted by a soft reverberating sigh.

 

Liara couldn't take it anymore. Her body was in agony as she watched the small trickle of mucus crawl through the patch of life. Torn between the subtle, humiliating pleasure she was receiving from the military and the sudden release she craved. She moaned as she lay on her back with a thundering crash and groped her breasts. Sticking two fingers deep into herself, fingering her g-spot. An immense pressure rose between her legs and in her belly before running outside of her best control. Her body clenched hard and a vast ocean of cum gushed out of her as she shook the earth with her voice. The military’s full retreat was cut down before it. The convusions of her muscles quaked the land terribly. Her cum seemed to hang in the air as gravity was yet too weak to contend with it. Shadows flecked over the toy city as drops soared overhead. Their foundations crumbling into the existing slime as their goddess shivered in ecstacty. But beyond them another city barely got to see the shadow of her load before it hit them. Washing them away in a single wave that swallowed the clouds themselves.

 

She squirted again. And again, and again. Each one unpercievably weaker than the last. All traces of the canyon mote and the city it had imprisoned were now buried underneath the depth of the warm liquid. It spread unrelentingly to the surrounding areas. The city that Liara unknowingly leveled with a slight puff of breath got to watch the horrifying seconds until the ocean of cum swept over them insignificantly. But many, many more cities and towns were yet to go. After her final convulsions the entire region had been buried under a new inland sea of thick, milky white female cum.

 

Liara lay there panting. The orgasm had been well worth the torture to get there. Her whole body felt relaxed and a little fatigued. The military was gone, swept away like everything else. The death toll easily passed one hundred million. Sweat was steaming off of her, sticking bits of dirt to her body. She panted short, sharp breaths, and wore a sly smile on her lips as she basked in her afterglow. She had warned them after all, come up with a good idea, or she would. A jolt of weak electricity hit her loins again. Souls, consumed and dissolved by her nectar, were being transmitted back to her through it. A unique, subtle feeling compared to the discreet pops and fizzles of whole, crunchy souls perishing under a sensitive body part. A perfect compliment, like whipped cream on hot irish coffee. Pity those who were trapped in a glob somewhere on their own with no connection back to her. No connection back to anyone for a long, long time. She smilied, wondering if they were aware, she hoped they were.

 

As she slowly came down back to a now more perfect normality her breathing slowed and deepened. She felt sleepy and satisfied. Closing her eyes and smiling, giggling a little as she lolled her fingers inside of herself. Her body had calmed down, she could feel all the amazing sensation that the excitement hid. Her skin felt so soft now, so sensitive to the environment around her.

 

Turning her head to the side, feeling her cheek flatten useless land beneath it. She opened her eyes to see another city and it’s cluster of satellites. A deep, sensual breath passed her lips,

 

“One...”

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes: