- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Standing In My Shoes Again

By:ALIAS PaintBall 

Chapter 2

 1. Disclaimer

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

             I awoke to my morning urges and quickly hopped out of bed when I notice that more than normal jiggled when I hit the ground. “What the hell are these?” I yelled in surprise. Sandy ran in asking what the problem was, “these breasts that’s what, and what’s with my voice?” I said. “Go look in the mirror Hun” she said with a smirk on her face that I still can’t get out of my head. I ran to the bathroom, my luscious boobs and my also luscious to boot ass, this was getting weird I thought. When I got to the bathroom I looked into the mirror and gasped there was my favorite English model Lucy Pinder staring back at me, “o my god, what did you do?” I said trying to sound hurt but came off astonished, which I was but didn’t want her to know that. “I thought you’d like it seems you like her so much” she said apologetically. “Well I didn’t say that I just….. it threw me off guard, I thought you could only shrink things?” I asked while grasping my ass and feeling my now soft and voluptuous breasts, which normally would have given me a boner in an instant but got my new Vagina Hot! “Hey I got a pussy too” I nearly yelled with surprise. “Yup and to the first question, I never specified” she replied still with that smirk on her face. “Now that you mention it you never did, hmmmm” I pondered. “Well what else can you do?” I asked. “You’ll just have to wait and see ;) ;)( wink, wink)” she said slyly. With that all taken care of I went for my morning pee which was a lot different then I went into the shower where my wife quickly jumped in with me and she had something quite surprising with her, a dildo, before I could say one thing I was now 4’ again (she turned me to Lucy’s height too) and she grabbed my breast and shoved the dildo into my vagina and we had some hot and fantastic shower sex, if not just a little weird. When I was about to get out I turned to see my wife standing there nude with a kind of …… mischievous look on her face. The only words that left my mouth were “what next” before I blacked out. “Uuuuhhhh, what the hell happ…en…ed” I gasped as a look up at my towering wife. “Hey little man” she said (roared is more like it to me). “Well hellloooo dolly” I said in awe. “What have we hear a stranded little man, lets get you to safety” she said as here hand came down and scooped me up. She walked back to the room with me in my new soft fleshy holding cell and flopped on the bed, placing me in between her breasts which suddenly started to shift and grew enough to compress her chest. I’m going to take an educated guess from my position and say from their normal size of 36 DD to at least a 42 G and with my size of about 6 inches which made my vantage point quite pleasant to say the least. “Well little man, what do you think we should do?” she asked. “You just sit and relax I’ll take care of every thing” I announced like I was and in some respects I was. As I started my ascent of her right breast which was like climbing K2 or something because when I went for It she pressed so it was vertical, it took me five minutes to climb because when ever I was gaining ground she would laugh involuntarily and I would tumble to my “bed” between her breasts. When I scaled to the top her nipple was erect and I slowly started rubbing it and licking it making it quiver and Sandy started having laboring breaths “ don’t you dare stop little man” so I continued to the point when I thought she might fling me off. Sandy got so aroused that her hand started to descend toward her vagina, when I jumped off her breast and tumbled half way down her stomach, “ I thought that this is my job” I yelled up to her. “you better hurry little man, If you want to see any action” she said in between breathes. So I took off racing toward her nether regions like a bat-out-of-hell and reached it with time to spare, I climbed down and started to massage her clit slowly rubbing and the when she requested hard, I brang hard but when she began to writhe from the intensity. I lost my footing and tumbled inside of her and the air was squeezed out of me when she clenched and I started to thrash because of the airtight cum filled vagina encompassing me, she seamed to enjoy that even more and took my thrashing as me taking it to the next level. I black out after another couple seconds and awoke to labored breathing and my name being called by Sandy, “are you alright, I thought I lost you until I remember that when something I change comes close to death they change back to normal. “What happened then, are you alright” I asked. “Yeah, just a little sore, luckily you didn’t grow to fast or else I’d probably be dead.” She said. “We have to be more careful next time” I said. After our little talk we both went and took a shower and when Sandy was getting dressed I came into the room and while she was dressing I started to rummage through my bag and started to dress to but as I was putting my boxers on I noticed my dick slowly shrinking and then start to invert and knew that Sandy was changing me back to Lucy, but then I notice I started to shrink and my breasts started to grow beyond Lucy’s then I looked at Sandy and she was me! “What’s going on I asked then she said in my voice go see in the bathroom” she replied. I ran to the bathroom stood up on my tip toes and I was Sandy, “o, now this is too weird” I said in Sandy’s all too familiar voice. “Now you’ll see what it’s truly like to be me, o, and we’re going out for dinner today at curray’s in town” she said. While I took off my boxers she took off her now ruined panties and bra and gave me a new pair of hers and started to dress herself with my clothes. When I finished putting on the outfit she picked out for herself that she gave to me I went down and outside and was about to get into the drivers seat when Sandy or me or which ever grabbed me and lifted me up and turned me around and said “it’s my turn to drive.”