- Text Size +
Standing in My Shoes AgainBy: ALIAS PaintBall Chapter 11.DisclaimerAll publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended._____________________________________________________________________ 

            Well, What can I say, over the last week I gone through some pretty horrifying and amazing changes but I think I’ve taken everything pretty well. Well lets start from the beginning.

           

            “Hmmmmff… Aww…. Finally, Saturday morning is here babe, how’d you sleep?” I asked.

 “Great how about you?” Sandy replied.

 “Faaaantastic!” I yawned out.

“Well it’s 10 o’clock how about we get out of the sack” Sandy asked.

Reluctantly I agreed and we both washed up and went down to the kitchen to grab a late breakfast or if you prefer it brunch.

 

My wife Sandy is a gorgeous 4’7” beauty, with 2 ample breasts, a thin but not to thin waist, and a behind that would take your breathe away. But the thing that really attracted me to here was here cheery, passive and confident manner with she handled her self, she also took her shortness in stride, but I think that very few could have handled it as well as her and kept a smile on their face. I’ve got a normal 6’ toned if I may say so quite buff build and I like keeping it that way. I told Sandy about my Giantess fetish up and front before we even got married and she took that wonderfully, she even seems to encourage my urges which kind of threw me off for a while but it all came into perspective when she told me that since she was born she has been able to change the total structure of a willing, living body and she hasn’t yet tried it out on a person only her dog which found it frightening at first but acts totally normal now.

 

            “Well, Hun, are you ready to give me my birthday present?” asked Sandy.

“ I guess I did promise didn’t I well I guess I should keep my promise, it’s just that I’m a bit nervous about this and for a week too.” I said.

“You have nothing to worry about, I’ll take care of you big guy, well only for a little while longer” she muttered.

 

            Well I got myself ready and set my new clothes down beside me on the table and took off everything but my boxers off, “Well, I’m ready” I said and I’m not ashamed to say I was shaking a little.

 

            As I finished my sentence I noticed every thing start to grow suddenly, “O MY GOD!” When I started to slow than stop I was 4’7” and quite enthralled with the beauty and largeness of my wife’s package which now looked pretty freakin fantastic to me. “Now that we have you down to size I can really get down to business” she said then practically carried me up the stairs and threw me atop the bed and we had some pretty wild and eventful sex unlike anything I’d ever experienced before. With our equal body masses no one could really… “Take charge” you might say but she almost had me twice and it kind of scared me.

 

“Well Hun, do you think we could go for dinner I have reservations and Shukinimo’s and I wanted you to see the world in my perspective” she pleaded. “You know it’s your birthday and I would do anything for you on your birthday.” I said. And with that we were off, no off is to simple we had a bitch of a time getting there even in our little Subaru, man I had no idea she went through this on a day to day bases, I respect her so much more now I thought. We were walking into Shukinimo’s when we heard giggling, but it seems my wife endures it all the time so I was the only one to turn and see maybe a 12 year old girl looking at me, then she quickly turned away to her mom. When we sat down people stared because of how much trouble we had just getting into the booth, Sandy just sat down then started looking through her menu without another thought. “I see you as a different person now babe, I had no idea it was so tough to be this size.” I said. “Hey, I’m fine with it and don’t pity me or any of that crap, I can take care of my self.” she replied. When we were finished (I only ate about half the meal and split it with Sandy because she knew I wouldn’t finish my normal meal so she didn’t order anything) we left but not for home, Sandy was driving and I was just admiring the giant scenery out the window when I noticed that we weren’t going home we were leaving the city heading north to what looked like the area our cottage was in. “Hey, where are we going” I asked. “I was wondering when you would ask, we’re going to the cottage for the week.” Sandy said. “ I thought you wanted to flaunt you’re knew sized hubby around in public?” I asked. “Well from the way you handled just the meal out, I thought it might be more relaxing and romantic to go down here where no one can disturb us.” Sandy replied.

 

About a half hour later we walked into our little 2 room cottage, and man I was beat it was around 11 pm and just the activities from today had had more of an effect on me than I thought it would so I crashed in the bedroom, but not before Sandy made me go out back and chop up some wood for the fire place. Thankfully though she grew me back to my size to handle the wood better, it took me about 10 minutes what it would have taken an hour to do at her height. When I returned I let her shrink me down again but this time she didn’t tell me till it was already done that she was shrinking me down to 2 feet tall! “Well Hun I didn’t think you would mind that much.” She said in her sweet as can be voice. “Well I don’t really its just you should have warned me about it before you did it.” “OK I’ll warn you when I’m going to shrink you, OK?” she said in a bit of a sulky and somewhat sneaky way. “Thank You, and sorry if a was a bit snappy its just that it caught me off guard.” After our little tiff I went up to the huge double bed in the back bedroom where we piled the wood on the fire and hopped into bed and I quickly fell asleep.