- Text Size +

Standing In My Shoes Again

By: ALIAS PaintBall

 Chapters 4 

 1. Disclaimer

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 “Hmmm, what do I want to do” I pondered aloud as me and Sandy on the couch in front the TV watching CSI, “alright” I said which caught Sandy’s attention. “What is it Hun I’ll do anything for you, A N Y Thing” she said with a bite of the lip and the flutter of her eye lashes. “Well I was thinking maybe you could change me into Keeley Hazell and you could change into Michelle Marsh and we could have some serious sex, but I’m 4’ and your 8’5” I request. If that’s all then okay, after okay I started to turn into Keeley I stripped down naked and then asked for her to make my breasts about 3 sizes larger and then they were growing again while I got shorter then she grew and grew while changing into the infamous hotty Michelle Marsh. Well, well little lady what do we have here as she bent down and picked me up and held me to play with her breasts which were larger than I had ever seen before as I played I became hot and so did she I started to cum on her breasts. Sandy lowered me down and I dwindled in size till about 2 ½’ tall while she grew to 10 ‘hitting here head on the kitchen roof she grabbed me and slowly urged my head towards her giant clit where I licked and sucked her female juices and she began Cumming to much for me to handle and I was drenched in her juices. She started ushering my head and body farther in and began masturbating with my body after shrinking me down just a bit more to get past my shoulders as I slid in and out she was very careful about letting me have a breath before reinserting me, I was in heaven, then she removed me from her vagina and I thought she was going to put me down but no I was just going into another orifice. Sandy’s or should I say Michelle’s ass looked extra enticing as I was shoved in and out repeatedly licker her ass as I was. After we both were finished we flopped down exhausted on the bed both pairs of tits jiggling at Michelle’s normal height but at 5’ for me I guess Sandy just wants to be the dominant one in the relationship, “that was fantastic, I could really learn to love being a women”. “I guess before bed we should clean up and get back to normal” I suggested. “Alright babe, I’ll go have a shower first while you go clean up the love stains in the kitchen before the set” she said. “I’m on it as I got up in noticed I began shrinking, hey what’ going on?” I asked and looked to Sandy. “There all normal you’re me and I’m you” she said in a giggly tone. I definitely her, I just shrugged it off and went to clean up the mess we made in the kitchen, I debated on putting on something but thought “why make more of a mess” so I went down and started mopping up the mess and just as I finished Sandy got out of the shower. “Hey beautiful” she said with a wink. “Hey handsome” I said with a wink. I put away the cleaning supplies and jumped into the shower and Sandy had taken all the hot water, it didn’t really matter though I was still hot from before and could use a bit of a jump start. I jumped in and nearly jumped right back out of the icy water but I toughed it out and cleaned off then went through what I could remember of Sandy’s routine then went in and put on this tight little number I bought for her for Valentines last year. “I look great in that Hun” Sandy commented. “I know I” replied as I modeled my cleavage to Sandy. “Now come lay down and we’ll get a good nights rest” Sandy said. I ran and dived into her or my large muscular arms and we cuddled until about 1 am then I dozed off. I woke to wife massaging my back, “mmmmff, that feels good” I said in a haze of sleepiness. She reached over and started massaging my pussy lips then penetrated my ass and started to hump, “man I have a big dick” I thought as she penetrated deeper and deeper. Sandy came twice then I turned over and I mounted her like you would not believe which I think surprised her because after multiple orgasms she nearly threw me off her then mounted me so hard I started tearing up and still it seemed she was getting larger in side me, pushing to the point I thought I’d split in two. We did 69 and a couple other positions that she must have picked up somewhere else but they were amazing, we finished and slept till noon then we both got up and she carried me into the bathroom and shrunk me down to about 6 inches then cleaned me in the sink (we also ha some playful foreplay) then she grew me back up then said that she would shrink herself down and I would wash her, I was hesitant and very gentle with her light as a feather frail new size. I cleaned her up and then dried her and then got dressed, I had to go without a braw because Sandy kept enlarging my breasts, I could feel the weight add on and she grew them so big the one time that I wasn’t able stand, then shrank them down to about 4 sizes larger than normal. My tits were still pretty heavy and it didn’t help that she made me where one of her tightest t-shirts, I could barely breath but she loved it so I went with it. She decided that she was going to buy a new Transformation wardrobe for me and her, so with my new huge knockers (each one weighed nearly the same as a medium sized watermelon) and a tight mini skirt for my Vida Guerra looking ass we left the house and headed into town to the mall to go to “la vie en rose”, “Stag shop”, “Tommy Hilfiger” and “West 49” we had a blast shopping and the stares I got from the young guys was tremendous, I thought they may start jacking off in my direction on the spot. As we finished shopping I felt a pinch on my butt from Sandy and turned to see what was up then blushed because as I did so, my tits and ass grew larger and so did I, I went from 4’10” to 5’3” and no one seemed to notice they all just walked around staring at my breasts or ass. Sandy lead me out in my now almost bursting t-shirt and way to revealing mini shirt to the car and I decided to drive, as got onto the highway back to the house I felt Sandy snuggle beside me and glanced over to see her glancing down at my cunt, I put on cruise control and spread my legs slightly and she became rock hard. After about 5 minutes of speechless foreplay she pulled down my mini skirt and slightly frayed thong (from the pressure of my new big, plump ass) then went down on me and she used her vast knowledge of her body to get me Cumming all over the seat, I could barely breathe from the ecstasy that she gave me I nearly drove the car off the road. When we arrived home we sat in the car making me cum over and over, while she licked it up. I finally pulled myself away and nearly had to crawl into the house, I hadn’t pulled up my panties and Sandy couldn’t put her pants on so we just left the bags in the car and went inside. Sandy grabbed me and penetrated my ass with my/her cock so hard over and over until I was so hot I grabbed her cock and shoved into my vagina and we had a mutual climax, then we started slowing it down till we were cuddling under the covers in bed she kissed my neck in just the right spots and massaged my feet while we lay 69. I quickly fell asleep as she licked my pretty little feet and massaged my calves, but not after she told me to go grab the bags from the car, I told she was the man of the house now and that she should have to, she knew I had a point. She finally gave in after and went to get the bags, I could really get used to this I thought as a slowly drifted off to sleep.